33 Reviews for Danglinn Productions

Multi. Cameras (2)
Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
33 Danglinn Productions Reviews

Andrew at Danglinn Productions is the absolute best videographer ever! I am so happy I found him! He was referred by a friend. When I received the highlight reel from my son's wedding I cried the entire time...and laughed. It was amazing! Andrew has the most incredible editing skills and is a master at capturing all those special moments without even knowing he was videotaping the wedding. We had 20 people over my house for Father's Day and we uploaded the video to youtube and everyone loved it...especially the bride and groom! We must have watched it ten times that day! We are soooooo happy with Andrew at Danglinn Productions and highly recommend him! He's the top of the line videographer!!! Thank you Andrew!!!

Photos
Profile Picture Michelle, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

From the very first contact, Andrew was great. I found him through Wedding Wire just a month out from our wedding and he was AVAILABLE! He responded immediately, was flexible with our time frame, had affordable pricing--we booked him! The day came and I'm SO GLAD/RELIEVED we booked Andrew. He was on time/early, professional, captured every moment and then some... he couldn't have been better. Thank you, Andrew, a hundred times thank you. We can't wait to see our final product.

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I'm so glad we hired Danglinn Productions for our wedding at Linganore Winecellars! Andrew was so unobtrusive on our wedding day—I literally kept forgetting he was there!
But despite how stealthy he was, he captured everything perfectly, and even got a lot of shots from low angles of the youngest guests having fun. Our full video turned out great, and our highlight video was the perfect length with beautiful moments. Wonderful results for a very affordable price!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Andrew did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. Every time I watch the video I tear up. He was able to use all the music I requested. He also worked very well alongside my photographers, as if they were a team! I would highly recommend Andrew.

Profile Picture Carleen, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Traditional

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but I'm SO glad we did! Andrew was always so professional and quick to respond. His pricing for services was so reasonable yet the quality of everything surpassed our expectations! Our highlight video really captured our big day in just a few minutes and 2 DVD copies of the full wedding were mailed to us within about a month of the wedding! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/18/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Traditional

I was one of those people who didn't want to spend the extra money on a wedding videographer, but I am SO happy that we did. The wedding day goes by so fast and having a video to go back and watch everything in detail is so special.
Andrew did an AMAZING job capturing everything from our wedding day. The highlight video brings me to tears every time I watch it. I love how he put it together. He captured the feeling perfectly. We also got a full video of the day which will be so nice to have as the years go by. Andrew's prices are incredibly reasonable, AND his service is top notch. Andrew was very professional, he did a great job blending in on the wedding day. I couldn't be more happy with his service. Thank you Andrew!

Profile Picture Alayna, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was extremely happy with my highlight video and full length video from Andrew. It was so good that even my husband (who really wasn't keen on having a videographer) told me he was so happy I talked him into it. Everyone has loved the highlight video, it's great to have something that's easy to share and not too long.

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had the best experience working with Danglinn Productions.

Andrew was so easy-going and made the whole process a breeze-- from picking the package we wanted and understanding/signing the contract to picking out the music for the highlight reel and working with him the day of the wedding.

Andrew is extremely professional, punctual and responsive... he understood exactly what I envisioned and ran with it. We truly could not be any happier with the video Andrew provided us with... it is something we will treasure forever.

BOOK DANGLINN PRODUCTIONS-- You can thank me later. :)

Profile Picture Hailey, 6/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Andrew was great! My wife and I couldn't be happier with the footage and the highlight reel perfectly summed up our wedding.

Profile Picture Richard, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

What can I say except Andrew was the best! My husband and I were over the moon after our wedding and we did not have to wait long to be reassured that everything was truly perfect. Andrew emailed the link to our highlight video very quickly and soon after we received the discs of the rest of the footage in the mail. We had so many people watching the video over and over again they loved it so much. Andrew had two sources of cameras so he truly captured it all. Throughout the wedding, I did not even notice things being filmed but I was so happy to find everything there. I'm not a very photogenic person, so I was very excited to have a videographer at our wedding. Andrew's footage made me remember how much of a fairy-tale our wedding was. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Andrew!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Andrew did an amazing job!! His work was outstanding everything we could have ever wanted in a wedding video. I would and have recommended Andrew!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Andrew did an AMAZING job with our wedding video, and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! He's professional, responsive, and friendly. For our wedding we opted to have two videographers, and we kept forgetting they were there because they worked so quietly and efficiently without getting in the way or interrupting the flow of the day. They captured EVERY important moment, and our video is breathtaking!

We received our highlight reel and DVDs promptly, and I cannot say enough good things about them! Andrew didn't just create a simple wedding video; he captured the energy and emotion from the day and created a work of art. When we watch it, it's hard not to get emotional because we relive the day, and so many special moments are on there that we weren't even aware of at the time.

I highly recommend Andrew, and can't thank him enough for his services. Our wedding video is a masterpiece that we will treasure forever!

Profile Picture Modyssey, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, DVD, Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I found Danglinn Productions on www.theknot.com. At first I did not think I needed a videographer but after seeing some of Mr. Linn's work I decided to sign with him. I am beyond pleased and happy with my wedding highlight as well as the video. Mr. Linn is very good at what he does and captured the best moments of our wedding. Both my husband and I are beyond happy and pleased with our videos. If we ever have another event again, Danglinn will be the first vendor we contact and use. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We just received our highlight video from Andrew, and we are soooo pleased! We will be receiving the full video soon and I'm sure it will be perfect just like this one! Andrew was great. We didn't need to tell him much, he just captured all the special moments and put them together beautifully. Our guests are in LOVE with the video! He was so easy to work with, and very reasonably priced with a quick turnaround! I definitely recommend Danglinn Productions if you want to be able to relive your wedding day over and over again, and not break the bank! He does awesome work. Thank you again Andrew. Our guests are singing your praises. GREAT JOB!

Profile Picture Samone, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Andrew Linn is excellent at what he does! He was professional, polite and helpful throughout the entire process...from the initial booking to the timely delivery of our finished dvd. He captured every special moment of our wedding day, (without ever being in the way) and flawlessly brought them together, to give us an exceptional gift, a permanent reminder of our wedding day, which brought tears to both our eyes ?? If you're looking for a videographer for your big day, Danglinn Productions is the right choice, not to mention, you CANNOT beat the price!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Danglinn Productions is a great value for the quality and professionalism that we got. Andrew was very accommodating, open to hearing what our vision was, and actually executed it! We got so many positive feedback about our video (made some people cry hehe). We would definitely recommend Andrew!

Profile Picture Sodany, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Andrew was so whiling to work with my budget. we paid $500 and he stayed longer then he needed to and made an incredible highlight video. We were so happy with the results of our video

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, DVD, Digital Download, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We are beyond impressed with Danlginn Productions. The service we received from Andrew is impeccable. I am so happy that we hired a videographer. Andrew captured all the right moments! I have received so many compliments on our highlight video! Being the bride and groom, you "miss" a lot and having Andrew capture our day means we get to see it over and over again! Highly recommend Andrew again and again!

Profile Picture Kristy, 8/29/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Digital Download, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

Andrew provided the video coverage of our wedding and was probably one of the best vendors we hired for our big day!! He was very pleasant and professional from the very beginning and continued to provide excellent service to the very end. He managed to blend in with the crowd while still capturing every candid moment. He also did a great job in coordination with the photographer. We received the highlight video and the full length video 2 weeks after the wedding and received so many complements for both of them. He did an amazing job while proving great value and I certainly recommend Andrew to any bride/groom looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture User5253306, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Andrew/danglinn productions did an amazing job creating our wedding video. We highly recommend his services! He was professional, flexible, and affordable. I was very pleased with the video because it was a overwhelming day and we missed many of the moments he captured in the video. We can't thank him enough for capturing all of special moments on our big day.

Profile Picture User5248926, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was very pleased with my whole experience with Danglinn productions. Ryan was our videographer and he was AMAZING!! He went above and beyond all day to make sure our day was perfect. He got some amazing shots and our video was amazing. It was delivered to our house only a few weeks after the wedding. They made our experience great and we were so happy with everything

Profile Picture User5135181, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

They were very attentive and helpful. I believe they went above and beyond. The video they put together captured everything perfectly and they were willing to work with us to make our day memorable.

Profile Picture User5229055, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Andrew Linn did a beautiful job! Our highlight video received so many compliments about how well it was done!

Profile Picture Christine, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Andrew performed the videography at my daughter’s, Jacqueline (Bass) Agee, wedding, on Sat. Jan. 31, 2015.

This is my reference. 5 stars

Jan 31rst 2015. My Wedding planner suggested Danglinn Productions. I must say I am so glad that she did. We had Andrew as our videographer. He is so professional and nice! He handled all aspects of the video, payment arrangement and exit without being intrusive but on hand to respond to questions, get the shots we agreed upon and then some. He was creative in his presentation. I recommend, highly, Danglinn Production for videographies. The product was outstanding!

Yolanda Bass