Danglinn Productions Reviews

Danglinn Productions 5
Danglinn Productions 6
Danglinn Productions 7

Janna · Married on 08/04/2018

Andrew did an AMAZING job of capturing our special day for a very fair price. Andrew captured the essence of our day and made it into a beautiful video. Not only did he create and provide a beautiful highlight video for us, but he also sent us all of the raw footage that he captured from the entire wedding day! This is so special for us and we can't wait to watch it with our families and one day, our future kids! Andrew, thank you for keeping our wedding memories alive!! Andrew is the man and I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom-to-be looking for an incredibly skilled, understanding and accommodating videographer !!!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I absolutely LOVED my video from Andrew! From the beginning he was responsive and organized. Joseph did the actual videography for the day. He was so easy to work with and got great footage. Andrew put it all together perfectly and it is my absolute favorite thing from the wedding!! After we got the highlight reel we loved it so much we ended up paying more for a longer video! I am SO glad we decided to go with Danglinn Productions - everything was perfect!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

From the very first contact, Andrew was great. I found him through Wedding Wire just a month out from our wedding and he was AVAILABLE! He responded immediately, was flexible with our time frame, had affordable pricing--we booked him! The day came and I'm SO GLAD/RELIEVED we booked Andrew. He was on time/early, professional, captured every moment and then some... he couldn't have been better. Thank you, Andrew, a hundred times thank you. We can't wait to see our final product.

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

I'm so glad we hired Danglinn Productions for our wedding at Linganore Winecellars! Andrew was so unobtrusive on our wedding day—I literally kept forgetting he was there!
    But despite how stealthy he was, he captured everything perfectly, and even got a lot of shots from low angles of the youngest guests having fun. Our full video turned out great, and our highlight video was the perfect length with beautiful moments. Wonderful results for a very affordable price!

Carleen · Married on 09/16/2017

Andrew did a wonderful job capturing our wedding. Every time I watch the video I tear up. He was able to use all the music I requested. He also worked very well alongside my photographers, as if they were a team! I would highly recommend Andrew.

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

My month of coordinator recommended Andrew and it was one of her best recommendations! Andrew is professional, personable, extremely responsive, and will listen to and capture your vision. Our highlights reel and full length video are awesome and makes us want to go back and relive our amazing wedding day. I never once felt like I was being filmed- that's how discreet he is. While, at the same time I had wedding guests complimenting us about how hard working and fun our videographer was. Having a connection with your vendors is seriously as important as the final product. He also offered us a military discount! He wins the award for best value of all our vendors- his talented work is worth every penny. Wedding videography in general is very underrated and I would suggest not skipping out on it and would also 100% suggest going with Andrew.

Valerie · Married on 08/18/2017

We were on the fence about hiring a videographer but I'm SO glad we did! Andrew was always so professional and quick to respond. His pricing for services was so reasonable yet the quality of everything surpassed our expectations! Our highlight video really captured our big day in just a few minutes and 2 DVD copies of the full wedding were mailed to us within about a month of the wedding! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!!

Alayna · Married on 07/28/2017

I was one of those people who didn't want to spend the extra money on a wedding videographer, but I am SO happy that we did. The wedding day goes by so fast and having a video to go back and watch everything in detail is so special.
    Andrew did an AMAZING job capturing everything from our wedding day. The highlight video brings me to tears every time I watch it. I love how he put it together. He captured the feeling perfectly. We also got a full video of the day which will be so nice to have as the years go by. Andrew's prices are incredibly reasonable, AND his service is top notch. Andrew was very professional, he did a great job blending in on the wedding day. I couldn't be more happy with his service. Thank you Andrew!

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

I was extremely happy with my highlight video and full length video from Andrew. It was so good that even my husband (who really wasn't keen on having a videographer) told me he was so happy I talked him into it. Everyone has loved the highlight video, it's great to have something that's easy to share and not too long.

Hailey · Married on 06/01/2017

We had the best experience working with Danglinn Productions.

Andrew was so easy-going and made the whole process a breeze-- from picking the package we wanted and understanding/signing the contract to picking out the music for the highlight reel and working with him the day of the wedding.

Andrew is extremely professional, punctual and responsive... he understood exactly what I envisioned and ran with it. We truly could not be any happier with the video Andrew provided us with... it is something we will treasure forever.

BOOK DANGLINN PRODUCTIONS-- You can thank me later. :)

Richard · Married on 05/27/2017

Andrew was great! My wife and I couldn't be happier with the footage and the highlight reel perfectly summed up our wedding.

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2017

What can I say except Andrew was the best! My husband and I were over the moon after our wedding and we did not have to wait long to be reassured that everything was truly perfect. Andrew emailed the link to our highlight video very quickly and soon after we received the discs of the rest of the footage in the mail. We had so many people watching the video over and over again they loved it so much. Andrew had two sources of cameras so he truly captured it all. Throughout the wedding, I did not even notice things being filmed but I was so happy to find everything there. I'm not a very photogenic person, so I was very excited to have a videographer at our wedding. Andrew's footage made me remember how much of a fairy-tale our wedding was. We couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Andrew!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

Andrew did an amazing job!! His work was outstanding everything we could have ever wanted in a wedding video. I would and have recommended Andrew!!

• Modyssey

Modyssey · Married on 09/04/2016

Andrew did an AMAZING job with our wedding video, and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! He's professional, responsive, and friendly. For our wedding we opted to have two videographers, and we kept forgetting they were there because they worked so quietly and efficiently without getting in the way or interrupting the flow of the day. They captured EVERY important moment, and our video is breathtaking!

We received our highlight reel and DVDs promptly, and I cannot say enough good things about them! Andrew didn't just create a simple wedding video; he captured the energy and emotion from the day and created a work of art. When we watch it, it's hard not to get emotional because we relive the day, and so many special moments are on there that we weren't even aware of at the time.

I highly recommend Andrew, and can't thank him enough for his services. Our wedding video is a masterpiece that we will treasure forever!

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2016

I found Danglinn Productions on www.theknot.com. At first I did not think I needed a videographer but after seeing some of Mr. Linn's work I decided to sign with him. I am beyond pleased and happy with my wedding highlight as well as the video. Mr. Linn is very good at what he does and captured the best moments of our wedding. Both my husband and I are beyond happy and pleased with our videos. If we ever have another event again, Danglinn will be the first vendor we contact and use. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Samone · Married on 06/25/2016

We just received our highlight video from Andrew, and we are soooo pleased! We will be receiving the full video soon and I'm sure it will be perfect just like this one! Andrew was great. We didn't need to tell him much, he just captured all the special moments and put them together beautifully. Our guests are in LOVE with the video! He was so easy to work with, and very reasonably priced with a quick turnaround! I definitely recommend Danglinn Productions if you want to be able to relive your wedding day over and over again, and not break the bank! He does awesome work. Thank you again Andrew. Our guests are singing your praises. GREAT JOB!

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2016

Andrew Linn is excellent at what he does! He was professional, polite and helpful throughout the entire process...from the initial booking to the timely delivery of our finished dvd. He captured every special moment of our wedding day, (without ever being in the way) and flawlessly brought them together, to give us an exceptional gift, a permanent reminder of our wedding day, which brought tears to both our eyes ?? If you're looking for a videographer for your big day, Danglinn Productions is the right choice, not to mention, you CANNOT beat the price!

• User5194279 · 2+ years ago

Danglinn Productions is a great value for the quality and professionalism that we got. Andrew was very accommodating, open to hearing what our vision was, and actually executed it! We got so many positive feedback about our video (made some people cry hehe). We would definitely recommend Andrew!

Rachel · Married on 05/01/2016

Andrew was so whiling to work with my budget. we paid $500 and he stayed longer then he needed to and made an incredible highlight video. We were so happy with the results of our video

• Kristy

Kristy · Married on 08/29/2015

We are beyond impressed with Danlginn Productions. The service we received from Andrew is impeccable. I am so happy that we hired a videographer. Andrew captured all the right moments! I have received so many compliments on our highlight video! Being the bride and groom, you "miss" a lot and having Andrew capture our day means we get to see it over and over again! Highly recommend Andrew again and again!

Andrew provided the video coverage of our wedding and was probably one of the best vendors we hired for our big day!! He was very pleasant and professional from the very beginning and continued to provide excellent service to the very end. He managed to blend in with the crowd while still capturing every candid moment. He also did a great job in coordination with the photographer. We received the highlight video and the full length video 2 weeks after the wedding and received so many complements for both of them. He did an amazing job while proving great value and I certainly recommend Andrew to any bride/groom looking for a videographer.

Andrew/danglinn productions did an amazing job creating our wedding video. We highly recommend his services! He was professional, flexible, and affordable. I was very pleased with the video because it was a overwhelming day and we missed many of the moments he captured in the video. We can't thank him enough for capturing all of special moments on our big day.

I was very pleased with my whole experience with Danglinn productions. Ryan was our videographer and he was AMAZING!! He went above and beyond all day to make sure our day was perfect. He got some amazing shots and our video was amazing. It was delivered to our house only a few weeks after the wedding. They made our experience great and we were so happy with everything

They were very attentive and helpful. I believe they went above and beyond. The video they put together captured everything perfectly and they were willing to work with us to make our day memorable.