d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom Reviews

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 5
d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 6
d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 7

3.5

I found my dream dress here! I really loved the staff that worked directly with me, but I felt the management was a little pushy and skeptical of me the first time I was there. I wasn't sure about my dress, and because I didn't buy it right away, I felt management felt annoyed. I did end up buying my dress here for a great price. They have a great selection. I also worked with their alterations department which was wonderful!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Megan · Married on 06/12/2015

3.5

I purchased my wedding dress at D'Anelli after shopping at one other store. The salesperson was extremely experienced and knowledgeable about styles and accessories. They have a great selection of wedding gowns and accessories (belts, jewelry, hair pieces) as well as a large selection of bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and flower girl dresses. Its definitely a must-stop for a great variety at a well-respected local store!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Carmine · Married on 08/19/2011

4.2

Great staff and service. Very helpful and accommodating to our needs for my wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • F

Fotini · Married on 01/02/2010

4.2

I was very pleased with their expansive inventory of dresses. They had some really beautiful dresses at fairly reasonable prices too. They were even pretty good about working with me with regard to my many dress choices for my bridal party. They have some staff that excel in customer service while there are others who do not, but all in all a good experience for all of my bridal party. One bit of advice when doing your dress fittings however...do not feel forced into buying a larger size JUST because they say you should. Remember, they make money for doing alterations too. Just keep that in mind!!!

Sent on 01/27/2010

Mikayla · Married on 12/30/2015

3.0

d'Anelli Bridal helped me find my dream wedding dress! The service was excellent and they were able to get my dress to me very quickly. I would recommend d'Anelli to any bride!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Erica · Married on 07/18/2015

3.0

I tried on many dresses, so for me to find the perfect one was frustrating to say the least! D'Anelli had wonderful personnel helping me find the perfect dress and were great with working with my schedule. The problem I had was related to getting my dress fitted. The size that was ordered was one size too big, which I did not seem to let bother me. The seamstress was very well skilled, but did not give me guidance for how my dress should fit me and where I should have taken it in. I only had two dress fittings, and was not allowed to try it on after my second fitting in the store. On my wedding day, my dress was so big that it did not even touch my body in certain parts. I loved my dress, but wished that it fit me better and I had more advice for how my dress should fit.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/11/2014

3.5

I loved my dress, and it was a great value!!! The initial appointment was great, they were patient, and let me try on several dresses. Definitely a better attitude than the Cherry Creek Boutiques. I think my dress was a little too small - the consultant that helped me order was more confident in my weight loss than reality. My fault though, I probably gained weight along the way.... I was not in love with my alterations lady Elena. Since my dress was so tight she didn't suggest any alterations, good I guess, but she didn't seem very interested in my appointments.

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 04/12/2008

3.5

Found the perfect beach wedding dress here quickly. I worked with two different sales girls and they were both friendly and helpful.

If you can avoid it, don't visit the shop on Saturday - so crowded. And always make an appointment.

Alterations were very expensive, but she did a nice job on them.

Sent on 06/02/2008

Erin · Married on 06/27/2009

2.5

Staff not that friendly, but great selection of gowns, atmosphere of story is dingy.

Sent on 07/27/2009

Christina · Married on 07/07/2007

3.0

I adore my dress. The first day of trying on dresses they were very helpful and helped me find my dream dress. All my alternations and fittings went well. In the end they made a mistake on my final alteration. Our wedding was small and in Mexico, and then we had our reception a few weeks later. So they altered my dress after the wedding so it would fit for the reception. The day of my wedding the dress wouldn't zip all the way...we made it work and of course it all still went well...but when we came home and told them and asked them to fix it for the reception, they didn't see that remorseful. They fixed for free (as they should) but I just wanted some more understanding and remorse for the stress it caused on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/06/2008

David · Married on 02/19/2017

3.0

Beautiful dresses, great service, conveniently located

Sent on 02/27/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2010

3.5

Got lots of complements on my dress!

Sent on 10/13/2010
  • kndenver

Katie · Married on 02/16/2008

3.5

I visited three dress shops, David's, d'Anellis, and a shop in Cherry Creek - low, medium and high end in my mind. d'Anelli's was a good compromise if expecting "middle" end. I LOVED my dress and the alterations staff was great for it to fit me perfectly. I had to have the dress ordered for my height (hallow to hem measurement) and it was perfect. If you want to be pampered and feel like the only bride they have to work with, d'Anelli's may not be for you, but it worked great for me. We also ordered the bridesmaid dresses from there and they shipped to my out of state bridesmaid without a problem.

Sent on 08/30/2008

Angela · Married on 07/29/2006

3.0

My sister (MOH) usually wears a size 2. Based on the measurements that they took, they suggested that she order a size 8. She was horrified. She did not take their advice and ordered a size 6. When she received the dress it had to be taken in dramatically (4 inches on each side). She called d’Anelli’s and they were not very understanding of her frustration with their measurements. They did not have a copy of her measurements like they had kept for the other bridesmaid and myself. The alterations that she had done in NJ (that’s wear she lives) were beautiful and it looks like the dress was cut especially for her.

Alterations-
    I was told prior to the alterations was that the top cost would be $300. The only thing that had to be done on my dress was the bottom hem and the bustle, no other adjustments. For those alterations, I was charged $250. The hem was the perfect length and the bustle was beautiful, but I was not expecting that large of a charge.

Sent on 01/09/2008
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Mashburn · Married on 10/20/2018

No Accessories

I would recommend, but don't think all the accessories are necessary.

Sent on 02/18/2019

3.0

I purchased the dress from d'Anelli Bridal because I fell in love with the dress, not because of the service I received. The ladies didn't seem to be too happy that I wanted a bridesmaid dress as my wedding dress. They also wouldn't honor the discount that was on my dress and I had to tell them that the original saleswoman told me of the discount. They eventually honored it. I would recommend d'Anelli Bridal with hesitation. They have gorgeous dresses. My dress was stunning. However, the service could be improved greatly for those brides who cannot afford $5k dresses.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Alicia · Married on 06/01/2014

3.0

I was so happy to find my dress at d'Anelli Bridal. I got a very expensive dress for a super reasonable price. The dress was in great shape for being a sample and I received tons of compliments on it. While I think the sales associates could have made my shopping experience a little more memorable, I was very happy with my dress, so I can't complain.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Adrienne · Married on 06/22/2008

3.0

I bought my dress in Florida, but needed it tailored in Denver. A friend of mine recommended this shop...and I was very glad I went. I was grateful they took my dress even though I had not bought it there....even with lots of lace on the dress, they did a fabulous job. I would recommend.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Leslie · Married on 06/30/2007

3.0

D'Anelli Bridal was what you'd expect from a bridal store. They were always friendly and professional, but I felt rushed a lot of times when I'd go in to try on dresses and then for fittings. My dress was not ready when promised (it came in 2 weeks late) - this wasn't a huge issue as I ordered it in plenty of time for the wedding, but I still would have liked a more realistic estimate from them. My alterations also were not the best quality - the hem on my dress was a little crooked, which I didn't notice until I got all of my photos back. The store staff was friendly and I'd give them another chance, but I would go elsewhere for alterations.

Sent on 01/29/2008

Erin · Married on 10/28/2006

3.5

I love the dress I found at d'Anelli Bridal. They had a huge selection. I also bought a custom veil, but I wish I hadn't. It turned out decent, but the quality of the regular veils were better (plus you know what you're getting up front).

Sent on 01/16/2008

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

3.0

Picking out my dress was so easy with D'Anelli! They brought me whatever I wanted and didn't let me try on anything outside of my budget. I also used them for my alterations which were just alright. They were willing to work with me since I lived in TN but bought my dress in CO, which was really nice. Something that I didn't like was I didn't get to try it on before I picked it up, with final alterations and all. When I tried my dress on the night before the wedding the bustle was poorly done and one of my boobs was pointy :/ it all worked out but it was just a little frustrating the night before the big day! Overall it was a good experience, just wish alterations went differently.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Cassie · Married on 10/15/2011

3.0

I bought my gown, my bridesmaids' dresses, and my mom's dress at d'Anelli and was extremely happy with the selection, service, and professionalism. I did not have my dress alterations done on site, but they did a couple of my bridesmaid's dresses and they were really happy with the price and quality. Another bridesmaid paid almost $100 more for the same alterations.
    The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars on every category is because we were extremely disappointed with the Menswear side of the store. Considering the excellent service we received with everything else, it was a shock to work with the other side of the store. The girls there seemed extremely unprofessional, and lacked any knowledge regarding fit or styles. They lost our paperwork twice, and argued with us that the measurements were correct, even when the suit obviously didn't fit my husband at all. We ended up switching to Als Formalwear one month out from our wedding because I was so worried about what problems we would have the weekend of our wedding. I would never recommend the Menswear part of the store to anyone, but I will recommend the dresses to brides. We received excellent service with all the gowns we bought, and thought there was a great selection in a huge range of prices.

Sent on 01/03/2012

Erin · Married on 09/06/2008

3.0

I actually have heard good and bad things about d'anelli's bridal. I found my dream dress here on my second trip. The worst thing about my experience was that I first went on a Saturday with no appt. Even with an appt, I doubt my experience would have been better. Always go on a week night if you can. I came back 3 days later and a great gal, I believe her name was Breena, pulled the dress for me after getting a sense of what I was looking for. Unfortunately Breena did not get credit for my sale, the gal I first met with on Saturday did.
    The alteration costs were outrageous but they did a great job.
    In general the staff is quite chilly, but this seems to be the trend with dress shops. They have great dresses, so I recommend taking a look.

Sent on 10/05/2008

Becky · Married on 08/15/2009

3.4
      3.0

The shopping services were so so but the alterationists were wonderful. I needed a hat remade and they were able to do that without trouble.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Sara · Married on 09/06/2008

3.4
      3.0

I loved my dress! The first time I went a young woman named Robin helped me and she was great! I wasn't terribly thrilled with the service I received from others who worked there, but nothing went wrong and my dress was shipped to my Mother's house in another state with no problems.

Sent on 09/30/2008