d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom Reviews

d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 6
d'Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, and Prom 7
  • Cydney J (Cydney M)

Cydney · Married on 10/22/2011

I cannot express the excitement I had when I found my dress at d'Anelli Bridal. I had heard so many mixed reviews about d'Anelli Bridal and was worried about how my experience was going to be. I was paired with Carol and instantly, she listened to exactly what I was looking for and picked out dresses (as well as let my entourage pick too!). She was encouraging and helpful and made sure that I tried on dreses that would fit into my budget! I found the most amazing designer gown (which I never thought would be in my price)! I was super excited to wear this amazing dress on our big day! d'Anelli Bridal gets even better as they had a huge bridesmaid section as well! Though we did not have an appointment, they fit us right in! Lauren was our consultant on this side and was the most amazing, patient and helpful person. She helped us find perfect dresses for my girls and even took the time to browse through flower girl dresses as well! I couldn't be more happy with my experience here and I will make sure I recommend this boutique from here on out!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Rachael · Married on 07/23/2011

I had an amazing experience here after visiting about 7 other bridal shops in the Denver area! Carol was fabulous and she really made me feel beautiful and comfortable and offered helpful advice without being too opinionated. I found my dream dress here and absolutely LOVE it! It was so beautiful on my wedding day and the thought of it still makes me smile! I do have to say that the alterations were a little pricey and could have been a bit better but it was a small price to pay for the quality of the service and selection of gowns. I highly recommend the shop and especially an appt with Carol!

Sent on 10/15/2011

Rachael · Married on 04/23/2011

I looked all over Denver for a dress and found the perfect one here! I love my dress; it has it all! And, Carol made the experience of trying on dresses so much fun. She is so sweet and very classy and I loved working with her. She offered her excellent opinions when needed but didn't try to pressure or sway my decision at all. She could tell which dresses made my face light up! My experience with d'Anelli has been exceptional. The only criticism I may have is that alterations can be quite expensive here and I wasn't a big fan of the woman doing mine. She was a bit old-fashion and seemed distracted during my fitting and wasn't very friendly so I might suggest going somewhere else for the alterations.

Sent on 05/05/2011
  • F

Kimberly · Married on 01/15/2010

I'd been to several stores already, with some displeasure. At d'Anelli, Sarah greeted me as soon as I came in (without an appointment), and spent time with me to help me choose the perfect dress within my budget. She showed me gorgeous dresses that I could afford, and never mentioned anything outside my price range. Jocelyn was fun to work with during my fittings, and my dress looked as if it had been made just for me.

Sent on 04/13/2010

Meghan · Married on 09/25/2009

I went in with my maid of honor to begin looking for a dress, not really planning to purchase one yet. However, the saleslady (Robyn) was wonderful. I described what I liked, what I didn't, and she picked out a handful of gowns to start with. After having me critique each one, she made new selections that were even better. None of them were quite, perfect, though. Then she went and found one that hadn't even been placed out onto the floor yet! I tried it on and it was perfect...almost. I loved the dress, but I hated them hemline! I had tried another dress previously, and really liked the bottom of that dress. Robyn brought out their seamstress, who took a look and told me it was no problem to purchase some fabric, and alter the bottom of the dress. Over the course of several fittings, Leanne made my already amazing dress into exactly what I wanted. I also ordered my bridesmaid's dresses through this shop. Wonderful customer service, I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/15/2009

Anna · Married on 07/24/2005

After looking at quite a few bridal botiques, my mom and I found D'Anelli Bridals and are so happy that we did. The ladies there were very helpful and patient while I tried on many dresses! Their store has a great atmosphere and I ended up finding the perfect dress!

Sent on 02/16/2008
  • User3961987 · 2+ years ago

3.5

I love this bridal shop! I went to so many others and just could not find what I was looking for. They have a great selection and all of their staff is super nice and helpful. I think that their pricing is reasonable and they have something for most budgets.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Abby · Married on 09/27/2014

Great staff and service. Great selection of dresses as well.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Michaela · Married on 09/01/2013

LOVED them! I even sent my sister to get her dress here for her wedding. They were great, and very patient. My only complaint would be they were not very supportive when I told them my goal was to stay around $1,000 for the dress, the girl kind of laughed at me. However, I did find the perfect dress close to this price.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Judith · Married on 10/13/2012

Found the perfect dress here. I had been to tree other places and this was the second. After I was done looking at the third place on my list I went back to the second. They had the most amazing dress here. I had to come back though because they were so buzy and i did not have enough time, and i wanted to look at the rest of their selection.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Rachel · Married on 11/26/2011

d'Anelli Bridal has an absolutely amazing selection of dresses. This shop was the first I visited and although I went to at least 5 after I chose to return here for my dress. The dress consultants are extremely knowledgeable and listen to you and what you want for you dress but are also not afraid to put you in something you may not have chosen for yourself. I greatly appreciated this as I went in thinking I wanted one thing but ended up with something completely different but absolutely stunning, there is absolutely nothing I would change about the dress I chose. The staff is so helpful from the receptionist to the seamtress. Everything is done in house which takes the stress out of transporting your dress to a different place to get altered. The seamtress was so helpful and even taught my mom and sister how to get me into and out of the dress and showed them the proper way to bustle. This is a great place for any bride to go to and find her perfect dress!

Sent on 03/28/2012

Angie · Married on 08/14/2010

I had a great experience buying my dress at D'Anelli's Bridals! Carol was extremely helpful and fun to work with. She was very sweet, gave me her honest opinion in a kind way and got as excited for me as I was when I found the dress I knew was "the one"! Every time I went in for a fitting or to visit the bridesmaid shop, Carol remembered me and said hello - it was great to have that personal experience with such an emotional part of the wedding - the dress! We also bought all the bridesmaid dresses there and for the most part, their service was great as well. Generally, I found D'Anelli's to be very well organized and professional and enjoyed my dress experience. AND I absolutely loved my dress and my bridesmaids dresses, so I was very happy!

Sent on 09/23/2010

Megan · Married on 08/13/2010

I was super happy with my dress. I also bought my veil here. I was always treated very kindly and my seamstress was very nice & cooperative. The veil was quite expensive as (especially) was the alterations, but what isn't when you're buying anything wedding related. Everything was in perfect condition and fit perfectly so I was really happy.

Sent on 08/23/2010

T · Married on 09/02/2015

The staff at d'Anelli were helpful and professional. Out of all the places I shopped for a wedding dress, d'Anelli was the best experience. The alteration department was also great and made the buying and alteration process very enjoyable.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Terry · Married on 08/31/2012

3.5

As the mother of the bride, the one thing I was most worried about after my daughters dress was my dress. My daughter has had a wonderful experience with the selection of her dress with Carol and with her alterations. I however unfortunately against my better judgement ordered an expensive dress in a different fabric and length from the sample. It turned out to be a disaster and with only 5 weeks before the wedding, I didn't have a lot of options. Elijah and Celeste convinced me to try on some samples and they along with Laura and Quincy pulled dresses for me to try on. I found a really cute little suit that they exchanged for me at no charge that didn't even require any alterations. Happy ending. My daughter and I have had a very pleasant experience at D'Anneli's and would happily recommend them

Sent on 08/15/2012

Gayle · Married on 03/04/2012

I bought my dress and had alterations done at D.Anelli. They had a beatiful selection of dresses and were willing to accomodate my needs. I had less than 6 months before my wedding and found the perfect dress. The staff and alterations people were very helpful. What a great shop with a great selection of dresses.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2011

D'anelli's staff was very professional and do a great job of providing a large volume of fittings in the Denver area. I walked in not sure of what I was looking for (it was the second store we had been to) and walked out with a dress! The consultants are very knowledgeable and do a great job of guiding you through the process of style elimination. They have a big variety of dresses and carry bridesmaid, flower girl, and Mother of the Bride dresses in the store next door (which is convenient)!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Colleen · Married on 04/11/2011

Overall, great service! I did my alterations in shop, and though my dress fit fine I did not always feel that the seamstress followed through on all of my requests.

Sent on 05/10/2011

Heather · Married on 08/29/2009

I had gone to several stores looking for the perfect wedding dress. Nothing was the right one. I went to D'Anelli's and tried on several dresses. Then I found the one. It was a Maggie Sottero dress. The style was Dion. It fit me perfectly and was amazing. D'Anelli's workers where great. Very friendly and helpful. They took the time with you to find the right dress and help you put it on. They had a great selection of dresses. I felt like a princess on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/15/2009

3.5

Purchasing bridesmaid dresses from them was easy and not the massive headache I was expecting. The girls there are pleasant and willing to help, which was a breath of fresh air in all the stress accompanied in choosing bridesmaid dresses.

Sent on 03/25/2014
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/28/2013

I loved working with d'Anelli Bridals for my wedding dress! They had a GREAT selection to shop. I didn't feel rushed at all when initially dress shopping and I felt like my stylist really listened to me. I got a call when my dress arrived and came in for inspection within the week. I was able to go back and visit my dress any time I wanted between when it arrived and my first fitting. I used Alter Occasions for my fittings, which is the alteration shop attached to d'Anelli. Leanne, the owner, is WONDERFUL. I had initially been told to order a dress size way too large by another alterations person who no longer works there due to my bust size. Leanne got everything situated and ultimately exchanged the dress with the designer for a new size which was more appropriate. The dress alterations turned out wonderfully and I'm so glad I worked with d'Anelli and Alter Occasions!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Meghan · Married on 01/04/2013

d'Anelli's was clean, quiet, and and a paradise compared to David's Bridal. I worked with Karen who is not only the nicest woman ever, but she was extremely knowledgeable and made the whole experience so fun for us! I thought the store would be way out of my price range, but they had so many dresses on clearance and I bought my $1500 for $800!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Jacquie · Married on 08/06/2011

3.5

d'Anelli Bridal was the 4th place I shopped for dresses and in my case, 4th time was a charm. I had been to an upscale, local boutique, a large chain and a consignment bridal shop and d'Anelli Bridal was the best fit for me. There was a large selection of beautiful dresses in many price ranges and an attentive staff to help me find the perfect dress for me. I came alone and my consultant did a good job giving me advice. Every time I went back or spoke with someone on the phone, they were helpful and patient. I like that there is a seamstress on site. She also did a great job listening to changes I wanted made and executing them beautifully. I was told at another bridal store that the train couldn't be cut off, but my seamstress had no problem doing what I asked. I was 200% satisfied with my dress and experience at d'Anelli.

Sent on 08/31/2011

Carrie · Married on 07/20/2008

The shop had a great selection and helped me find just what I was looking for.

Sent on 09/07/2008

Kim · Married on 06/16/2007

Wonderful selection of gowns and bridesmaid dresses to order. All items came in earlier than promised with plenty of time for alterations. No issues with fit on custom ordered items.

Sent on 03/31/2008