Dancetrax Mobile DJ Entertainment Reviews

147 Reviews for Dancetrax Mobile DJ Entertainment

• Rick

Rick Fischl · Married on 07/03/2019

Fun and Energetic DJ!

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, Todd from Dancetrax Mobile DJ Entertainment is the DJ for you. Todd came from Chicago to meet us in the suburbs while we were planning our event, and we could tell instantly that he had great charisma and energy. Todd told us to give him a few songs that we definitely wanted played, but to leave the rest up to him so that he could feel the crowd out and keep them on the dance floor. That is exactly what he did. From the moment the dancing started until the end of the reception, people never left the dance floor. You could tell that Todd was into it and truly enjoyed DJing for the wedding. He was extremely professional and it was very easy to work with him. Living in China, we were only able to meet with him for an initial consultation, and that didn't matter because Todd was so organized and efficient. We couldn't imagine our wedding without him!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Sharghi

Sharghi Lexi Rahmanian · Married on 06/01/2019

An awesome DJ!!

We had such a wonderful wedding celebration with Todd as our DJ!! He did a phenomenal job and we all felt like he was truly a part of our family. His mastery of the craft of DJ-ing made us feel at ease and he made all of our guests feel welcomed. We had an international wedding and the medley of songs from our different countries that he had put together worked out so well as we all danced and enjoyed ourselves! Plus so many of our guests were complimenting our DJ!

He was very professional and worked with us very closely at every step during the planning phase! We are profoundly grateful for his services and talent!!! He made our celebration awesome and one to remember!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Angela · Married on 12/29/2018

Best of the Best!!!!

Todd was incredible. He blew our expectations out of the water. We planned our wedding in less than 2wks due to a family illness. Todd was referred to us from where we were having our little reception and we called Todd on December 24, 2018 to see if he was available on December 29th,2018. Talk about accommodating, he was all for it. He helped us make our wedding smooth and very special to us considering the circumstances. We are forever grateful for him. He was personable, he cared, and wanted to help in anyway he could. We would highly recommend Todd to everyone and anyone looking for someone special that has the capability of getting everyone up on the dance floor. He knows how to read the crowd and was very attentive to all and any of our needs! We can't thank Todd enough for an incredible experience!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Katherine · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing DJ!

Todd was excellent! He made our wedding super special, and was very professional. The music he played was perfect, and he ran the whole show, which was great, so we didn't have to...would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks, Todd!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Michael

Michael Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

Dreams Became Realty Because Of Dancetrax

Let me just say if WeddingWire had an option to have 10 stars, I would be leaving a 10 star rating. DJ Todd from Dancetrax was a truly remarkable DJ. Todd was the master of ceremony and DJ at our wedding in downtown Chicago this November. My now wife's main concern was not having people on the dance floor dancing the night away having the best time of their lives. I received a reference from a family friend but was a bit skeptical because the reviews online were fairly old for Dancetrax. However, apparently people just had a wedding and didn't get around to leaving reviews. We gave Todd a list of 15 songs so that he would have a sense of our taste and style and he built a song list of similar songs around the selection we provided. The dance floor was packed throughout the night and didn't ever have a lull. He was able to read the crowd and adjust the song according to the current atmosphere and type of people on the dance floor whether they were older or younger. Todd has a knack for reading a crowd and was able to keep the energy high throughout the night. Let's just say my now wife was very very pleased with the level of energy and making the dance floor the focal point of our night. Thank you again for making our special day that much more special. I would highly recommend DJ Todd from Dancetrax to provide the music for your next event!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Lainey · Married on 07/11/2018

Wow...where to even start! I had a very tight budget and explained to Todd what I was working with--he was so understanding and was the first vendor to be personable and patient with me as I was planning my wedding. We had to change our date from what we originally booked and Todd was flexible enough to still be our DJ on the new date. He was spot on with the kind of music we requested and was sure to keep the dance floor going until the very end. I'm a big dancer myself, so to know I was constantly dancing is a good thing in my book! My husband and I both agree that it felt like we knew Todd forever- he is so friendly, easy to talk to, and made the wedding planning process that much better (I didn't stress at all about the DJ!) I would recommend Todd and would definitely hire him again for any big events our family may have. Thank you so much for all of your hard work Todd!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Travis · Married on 07/06/2018

Todd Arcari turned our great wedding into Unforgettable!

I wasn’t sure what to expect for our wedding when looking for a DJ as I didn’t know what made a good one. I’ve been to many weddings and what I knew is that a DJ can make or break it. What I felt from Todd Arcari was something that I didn’t experience up until my marriage on July 6th 2018. He did more than play music on a playlist, he felt the energy in the room and played off of it. More importantly, he gave the room what they wanted while still putting all the attention on My wife and I. We had our ceremony venue available until 2am. Todd recommended to evaluate at midnight because we wanted to end on a high note and wanted everyone still there for a finish. Well needless to say, Todd had that dancefloor full until 1:30 and ended on a final song with my wife and I leaving on a high note. On several occasions I noticed how the energy level continued to grow and never once felt like things were dying. But the best evidence of just how good of a job Todd did was all the compliments the next day. I must have heard 10 to 12 people mention how good the DJ was. If you ask if I would recommend him, I’d tell you to call him after reading this to get your date booked or you’ll be missing out.

Sent on 09/17/2018

J. · Married on 06/30/2018

Todd was the DJ at our wedding this past June in Lake Geneva and he was fantastic! He put us at ease before the wedding and ensured that everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. Our guests danced all night long!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Gail · Married on 11/18/2017

Wow! Todd was spectacular! Responded quickly to emails and extremely friendly. We had a very memorable evening and Todd added to it with the perfect music. He was very knowledgeable and his suggestions were spot on. All night long we heard, "wow this guy is great!" We truly didn't want the night to end. Thank you so much Todd!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

Todd was our wedding DJ on September 30th at Guaranteed Rate Field! From January when we first signed up to work with him until after the wedding day when he checked in on how we liked everything, he was very professional, always quick to reply to e-mails and very enthusiastic!

Most importantly, our dance floor was full ALL NIGHT. At any given moment, you'd find people from 2 to 80 years old dancing! Everyone had a great time. We had very few guests leave the wedding early and they all commented on how great our DJ was. Thanks so much, Todd!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

Todd really helped to make my wedding special. Todd's pre-planning process resulted in seamless musical transitions from the ceremony to the cake cutting and the first dance at an indoor and outdoor event. Todd was extremely professional and had no problems taking requests. Todd was great at reading the dance floor and finding the perfect next song. Once the dance floor opened, it was pretty much 4 hours of dancing. I cannot recommend Todd and Dancetrax Mobile more highly.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Mark · Married on 06/24/2017

You just can't go wrong with Todd. Most DJs will try to impress you with the size of their speakers and play music so loud that your guests can't talk to each other. Todd played our music as directed...loud enough to dance to without breaking eardrums. Many DJs become annoying as the night rolls on by urging guests to get up and dance or play some silly games. Todd knew his audience and did not do this. When a guest had a special request he played that request immediately. All the feedback from our guests has been in superlative regarding the music. Of all the weddings I've been to over the years, Todd is the best DJ I've ever had the pleasure of hearing. My wife and I have four adult children from previous marriages. Three of these young adults are unmarried. When they do decide to take the plunge, you better believe that Todd will be their DJ.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

Todd is a great DJ! He's personable and so easy to work with! We wish the dancing at our wedding could have gone all night long with the songs he played. I would recommend Todd to you and any friend of mine! Thanks again Todd!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kelli · Married on 09/06/2015

Todd is an amazing DJ! He is very professional and it is obvious that he has a lot of experience as a DJ. He caters to the songs that you request but also knows what songs are best played and when... Our dance floor was packed the entire night! We got a lot of complements on our DJ and the song selection. I would highly recommend Todd as your wedding DJ!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Kelli · Married on 09/06/2015

Sent on 09/21/2015

Patricia · Married on 06/29/2013

Todd Arcari was better than I could have ever imagined. I am somewhat picky when it comes to music and I couldn't have been happier with Todd. He had great suggestions and was very attentive.

Sent on 07/25/2013

kristin · Married on 12/01/2012

Todd was AWESOME! Such a pleasure to work with -- I cannot say enough about how much fun we had at our reception. He will play what you want, not play what you don't want & make sure that everyone else is dancing in the meantime! Great price, great personality and a ton of fun!

Sent on 01/09/2013
  • Z

Z · Married on 10/27/2012

Dancetrax and Todd Arcari are simply amazing and the absolute best. For my wedding the DJ was the most important consideration I had for all of our guests. A good DJ can can be the most memorable part of the reception fun and a bad one can ruin the party for everyone. So when it came to selecting our DJ I felt it was important to get it right. I have seen Dancetrax in action at a few work events and thought they did a quality job. After extensively researching wedding DJs I still thought it was worth reaching out to Dancetrax to see what they could do for our wedding reception. Todd Arcari immediately put me at ease and made me comfortable with his expertise. Not only do you get the music that you want but the perfect choices of songs you didn't even think of. He kept the party going at the right tempo at all times. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Our guests absolutely had a blast and we couldn't keep up with the compliments on the DJ. It is with our deepest gratitude that we write this review. We cannot thank you enough. Zach & Katie

Sent on 11/07/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2012

Todd came highly recommended and we know why...he's great!! We had a Sunday night wedding, so many people wanted to leave early and get back to their children or get sleep before work on Monday. Despite, our barriers of time and date, he engaged everyone onto the dance floor and we received rave reviews and compliments on how great our DJ was. He knows how to be the perfect MC and the songs were PERFECT for our audience. We would hire him in an instant again!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Dawn · Married on 09/07/2012

Todd did a great job! The dance floor was full the whole night an the only complaint was how much our guests feet hurt the next day from all of their dancing

Sent on 11/06/2012

Chris · Married on 09/01/2012

We are so thankful our first dj cancelled on us, bacause we found Todd Arcari. A friend recommended him, I called, spoke to Todd, he was very proffesional and accomadating. He listened to everything we wanted and made our event so fun! He played the best music and played it loud. Everyone commented after the wedding about Todd and how excellent he was. we would highly recommend Dancetrax!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Brett · Married on 08/17/2012

Todd was an excellent DJ for us. His communication was impeccable. He was extremely flexible and stayed very close to all of the details that we requested. The execution from his part could not have been more perfect! Would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/24/2012
  • F

Faith · Married on 07/21/2012

He did a wonderful job! Our reception was a blast and he played all different kinds of music! Everyone there loved it!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Brian · Married on 07/20/2012

Todd Arcari was our DJ/MC for our wedding and he was great! He was so easy to work with. He helped us put together a special first dance. Completely professional and fun! I would recommend him to anyone I know!

Sent on 08/22/2012

d · Married on 07/14/2012

Truly a wonderful experience.

My wife and I didn't know much about Todd when we booked him, however, by the end of our big night we couldn't imagine any other DJ doing better. He was outgoing and extraordinary to our guests. Todd was accommodating to our desired music, and very pleasant in all business matters as well.

I would recommend Todd to DJ any special event and be certain of satisfaction.

Sent on 07/21/2012