Dance Tracks DJ Service Reviews

65 Reviews for Dance Tracks DJ Service

• Ellianne

ellianne kimes · Married on 06/13/2020

Very kind to work with

This company really focuses on what YOU want as a couple. Very professional and understanding to work with. We are very excited for our music on the day of our wedding! Prices are affordable for the quality of service we are receiving.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Monica LaPointe · Married on 06/06/2020

Reliable and Professional

Steve was so great to work with. He was considerate, professional, responsive, and really cared about us! He went out of his way to help us out when we were in a unique situation for venders for our wedding. I would recommend Dance Tracks to anyone needing DJ services!

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 10/13/2019

Excellent experience and punctuality

With their planing tools and quick replies, it was so easy to sit back and enjoy the day.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Dance Tracks DJ Service's reply:

Dear Aimee and Sam,
    It was an honor to help facilitate your wedding ceremony and reception. DJ Eddie said he loved the fun and joyful reaction from your friends and family to the music he played.
  • Adam

Adam Cutler · Married on 09/08/2018

A Pleasure to Work with and Highly Recommended

After extensive research, my wife and I met with Harry and ultimately decided on Dacentracks to provide DJ services for our wedding. Overall, they did a wonderful job and we can't say enough good things. As a DJ, harry was professional, friendly, punctual, and did an outstanding job of engaging our guests at the reception. We can't thank Harry and Dancetracks enough for making our reception special and memorable and we highly recommend their services to any other couple that's also in search of a wedding DJ.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Meagan · Married on 08/04/2017

HIGHLY Recommend DJ Dance Tracks!!!

The owner Steve was always very professional and super quick to respond. While he didn't work during my ceremony, he went out of his way to make multiple CD's for the music at our ceremony until I was happy and we got it perfect.

Harry, the DJ who played our reception, was an absolute hit with our guests! He showed up with light-up glasses and gloves and danced to every single song. There was ALWAYS someone on the dance floor and we owe this 100% to Harry. We were having such a great time that we extended our time with Harry and asked him to stick around for an extra half an hour and he was of course very willing. Still almost a week later we are still getting great feedback about Harry and the atmosphere he created with his music, light-up gear, and awesome dance moves.

Would highly recommend Dance Tracks DJ Service to anyone! Thanks again, Steve and Harry!

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/07/2017

Harry, our DJ, was the best! Went with the flow for our group. Kept the dance floor full. Made any changes on the spot for songs or timing we needed. They were familiar with our venue which made everything that much better. Great deal too!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Dance Tracks was AMAZING for our wedding reception! Steve was so great to work with- super responsive to my e-mails and very on top of things. Harry was our DJ for the night and we had an amazing time! He was so nice, professional, very organized, and personable. I loved every single song that got played that night and multiple people from grandmas and extended family to friends commented on how they enjoyed the variety of music. Thank you Dance Tracks!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2017

These guys are great! I called to get a quote and you can tell that they're really professional. They were one of the cheapest companies but you get just as much if not more service as the others. They always have one DJ available too so if there's ever an emergency they have backup.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Alyssa · Married on 01/28/2017

My husband and I are so happy we went with Dance Tracks. Many of our wedding guests told us that Harry was doing a fabulous job, and he really was! We had such a range in age of people on the dance floor, it couldn't have gone better. Harry is professional, passionate, and really exceeded our expectations by a long shot. I'd hire Dance Tracks again in a heartbeat, and will recommend them to anyone planning any event.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Sara · Married on 10/01/2016

Dance Tracks was very easy and straightforward to work with. We had Harry as our DJ and he did a great job! He added value by asking our bridal party to do something special when they were announced and their antics were a nice surprise in our wedding video (since we could not see them coming out). At the end of the night, our guests chanted "One more song!" A testament to the great time he fostered!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Geoff · Married on 09/10/2016

Truly excellent job - Steve was very good about making sure our reception details were in order and accommodating our admittedly weird wedding, and DeAnte (aka Dizzy Cuts) was an excellent DJ. He read the crowd very well and kept the dance floor packed for a solid four hours - better than any wedding I've ever been to. He also expertly dealt with an unexpected flood at the venue and had no qualms about building some makeshift earthworks to keep a small stream of water away from his equipment and our dinner service. A true professional. Highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 09/17/2016

John · Married on 08/20/2016

We were married this past Saturday, and two weeks before our wedding and we had to find a different DJ. The stars aligned and Dance Tracks DJ had availability due to a cancellation. Having Dance Tracks, and specifically Harry, was such a blessing. Two tornado warnings and hours of rain and Harry was still on-time and completely helpful. Not only did he help us put on a great reception, but he also was there for our ceremony. I'm not lying when I state that it was like having a Master of Ceremony. He even had a pen for us to sign our marriage license! We really don't know what we would have done without him. He played great music, and kept people on the dance floor all night.

I cannot recommend Harry and Dance Tracks DJ enough! Thank you!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Krista · Married on 07/23/2016

We had Mark of Dance Tracks DJ Service last Saturday at English Hills Terrace for our daughter's wedding and he is simply top notch and professional all the way around! Mark also worked as our emcee and he kept us right on track with the entire itinerary that our daughter had supplied him and then he had everyone out on the dance floor ALL night. He read the crowd and played the music that kept the dance floor full! Was such a fun night, no one wanted it to end. I would highly recommend Mark and Dance Tracks to anyone that wants no worries for their special day----they handle it all.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Tillie · Married on 07/10/2016

Wedding guests were saying the Harry was the best wedding DJ they had heard. Harry checked in with us throughout the event to make sure that we were on schedule for the dances, cake cutting, etc. The laser light show was cool and Harry kept the dance floor bumping all night. He also quickly accommodated song requests! Plus $100 off for a Sunday wedding is great!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2016

Dance Tracks was awesome!! We had DeAnte and he was really good! All of the guests loved the cocktail hour/dinner music. For the timeline that I had I overestimated how much time we would need and he was very accomodating. He kept everything on schedule and if I told him to do something a little earlier he did. I would definately recommend Dance Tracks!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Dance Tracks DJ Service's reply:

Dear Melissa,
    DeAnte told me that he really enjoyed working for you and Matt last Saturday. I don't know if he told you, but he is also a Hip Hop DJ/Producer. His stage name is "DJ Dizzy Cuts" and he opened for Tech NIN9 at the Intersection in April. So he's not just an excellent wedding DJ. I'm so happy to have him on the Dance Tracks team! It would not surprise me if at some point he hit the big time and I could no longer afford to keep him working for Dance Tracks. Thanks for the review! Best wishes to you and Matt.

Katy · Married on 05/14/2016

Great music selection and guests had a fantastic time!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Jacque · event on: 10/31/2015

Steve and his associate DJ'd our High School age Fear Factor party. They were incredible! The party would not have been the same without them. Each transition to a new game was smooth, lively and fun! They engaged the kids and kept the party going. What a fun night! Thanks so MUCH Steve!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Krysten · Married on 08/29/2015

Steve @ Dance Tracks DJ was seriously the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was fun and professional from start to finish! He also did a great job with keeping everything on time! The selection of music kept the party going! I received so many compliments from my guests. You will not be disappointed booking them!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Megan · Married on 08/08/2015

We had a great time working with Harry! He played any song we requested right away, and we all are so crazy and did our attempt at thriller, (my family is nuts.) We requested a few Bob Marley songs, and the only thing we could even make a suggestion about is to watch repeat songs. Everyone asked what's with all the Marley? We wanted the songs, but they did play more than we thought. But he was very nice, and very accommadating to an out of state bride!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

We cannot say enough about Steve and Dance Tracks! Living in NJ and planning our wedding from out of state, we were not able to meet with Steve prior to our wedding, however after speaking with him on the phone the first time I was IMMEDIATELY confident that he would be the best DJ for us. His professional and down to earth demeanor assured us that he would be able to provide the perfect entertainment for our wedding and he did not disappoint! During and after our wedding SEVERAL of our guests made sure to tell me how impressed they were with with Steve and I know we were so grateful for the way he accommodated us and our guests. If you are considering a DJ, you would be doing yourself a disservice if you did not book Dance Tracks!

Sent on 11/15/2015

We had Harry as the DJ for our ceremony and reception. He kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire night (even people who typically don't dance) and we received compliments on how great the music was!!

Sent on 09/01/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/08/2015

Mark is a wonderful dj I would use noone else. He not only was the dj but also coordinater at reception and kept everything going as we wanted it handled. Dance trax is outstanding.

Sent on 06/30/2015

They made my day memorable. They were on track, asked questions when needed and accommodated the craziness.

Sent on 10/07/2015

The DJ had good energy, interactive, keep the party vibe alive. LGBTQ friendly/inclusive.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Megan · Married on 09/20/2014

We had Mark for our wedding and he was outstanding! We gave him a list of songs and he watched the dance floor and changed up the music as needed to keep everyone dancing. The dance floor was not empty at all the whole night. He was very professional and seemed to really enjoy what he does. We had up-lighting from them also and it looked great! They really care about their customers/clients and I would definitely recommend using Dance Tracks!

Sent on 10/13/2014