Dance To The Music Entertainment Reviews

157 | Wilton, CT

157 Reviews for Dance To The Music Entertainment

Mary · Married on 10/08/2016

Jimmy and Spencer are the best. They did everything we asked for and more. They worked the dance floor for 5+ hours and never let anyone down they took request and made both sides of the family happy. I cant wait to plan another event and have them join us again, everyone talked about them for days.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Laura · Married on 09/30/2016

Jim Nuzzo was the best dj ever! He had everyone dancing within the first 5 minutes of our wedding and the dancing truly never stopped ! He also was extremely accommodating and easy to work with. We literally talked to jim 2 days before our wedding to give him our song requests and to go over the reception details and everything came together perfectly - he played all of our songs and even gave us a cd with our special songs on it...he also took special requests for songs from our guests towards the end of the night and the party never stopped! I would recommend Jim to anyone - he was very patient, kind, fun, professional and efficient. I also thought that his pricing was very fair compared to other djs in the area who charge more and offer less. We can't thank Jim enough for exceeding our expectations and helping to make our wedding night the best time ever !! Guests have already asked who our dj was and want to book Jim for their weddings ! I was very impressed that Jim put together everything we asked/wanted for our wedding night especially with such short notice from us ! :) thank you Jim! - L & B

Sent on 10/30/2016

Mandy · Married on 09/25/2016

We made the best decision with choosing "Dance to the music entertainment" for our wedding, 09/25/16 ! Jim did an amazing job getting all our family & friends on the dance floor! He made sure everything went smoothly for us, thank you so much Jim!!

Mr. & Mrs. Michael Carvalho

Sent on 10/20/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2016

RAY was great! Such a nice guy to work with, very friendly and wanted to make sure everyone was happy and having a good time. Everybody had nothing but good things to say about him. I would recommend him to anyone looking to have good music and fun at their event.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Kris · Married on 09/24/2016

Jimmy was a rockstar DJ. He kept the energy high and really engaged the crowd in a great way to get and keep the party going. He's very easy-going and great to work with, and has great suggestions if you're not sure where to start, and is very flexible. Our guests all had a ball, and are still commenting about what a great DJ we had! He even helped us weave in some special touches. We went to Jimmy off of a recommendation, and we both recommend him 100%! Do it!

Sent on 10/18/2016

My mom and I came across DJ Spencer at bridal show and knew right then (after he sang to her!) that he was the DJ for us. We had been going back and forth on whether to book a live band or DJ for a while. The music was extremely important to my husband so he was very skeptical at first but after our first meeting with DJ Spencer he was so thrilled. DJ Spencer is extremely professional and an absolute delight. He had the dance floor packed all night! Our guests are still talking about him 2 weeks later! He really is the best! If you are looking someone engaging, fun and unique really look no further.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

We highly recommend hiring Dance to the Music for weddings and special events. DJ Jimmy Jams is one of the best in the industry! He was fun, professional and even took the time to engage with our Guests. Everyone LOVED the "Shaddap you face" song. My friends were going absolutely nuts! Everyone is still talking about it a month later.
    Jimmy's positive energy and vibes really added to our beautiful wedding day! We will never forget it. Thank you Jimmy!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Beth A. · Married on 08/26/2016

Jim had everyone (literally everyone) up on the dance floor having a blast from the moment the reception started until the very end. So many of our guests told us that this was the most fun wedding they have ever been to (and we planned it in 2 months on a very tight time frame!) Dance to the Music was fun to work with. As far as advice--let Jim pick the songs! Have a few that you want played on your list and leave the rest to him and you will not be disappointed! He definitely know what he is doing and it is clear that he has been a successful DJ for many years. He made our introduction fun and had everyone screaming and waving their napkins for the wedding party's entrance. He is easy going and listened to everything we said and requested. If you are on the fence about hiring Dance to the Music, take our advice and do it! :)

Sent on 10/19/2016

Kimberly · Married on 08/06/2016

Jim was incredible! He worked with our budget, played exactly the kind of music we wanted, and even brought fun flashing rings for all of our guests (that everyone LOVED and my grandmother still wears...)!! The dance floor was so full all night that we ended up taking down two tables once people stopped eating so we could make more room. Our wedding was a blast! Thanks so much, Jim!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Nichole · Married on 07/24/2016

I was the bride for our wedding on 07/24/16. I have been to a few weddings with DJ Jim Nuzzo, which is why we asked him to perform on our special day! And I just want to start off by saying that Jim went above and beyond for our wedding. My maid of honor was ecstatic that he worked with her on a special surprise for her toast. You could tell he really cared about making sure everyone had a good time and making it extra special. He included our Polish tradition perfectly and played all of my favorite songs (which was an extremely long list), which I bet was hard when I know many of our guests were asking for special song requests. My MOH is an event planner and already told me that she would use him for events in the future! Thank you, Jim, for making our night extra special. And your photo booth staff is the best <3

Sent on 07/25/2016

Christine · Married on 07/09/2016

Jim was our DJ and we are so happy he was! We got married July 9, 2016 on a Saturday afternoon and all 200 of our guests were on the dance floor from beginning to end. All our guests cannot talk enough about how much fun they had and how great Jim was. My husband and I had the time of our lives. Jim ran a party that will be hard to ever top (in our books) and one that we will remember for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/12/2016

Music can make an event, or break it. When we contracted Jimmy and his crew we knew this would be a day to remember! We had an absolute amazing time and the music and atmosphere was incredible! Our guests mobbed the dance floor from the minute the music started to the minute the music stopped. Guests phoned us for days telling us the wedding was one of the (if not THE) best they had ever been to! Jimmy and Spenser have entertained for us for many years, at various parties. A wedding is obviously one of the most important days in your life, and they duo did not disappoint. It was like having "family" in charge of the entertainment. I look forward to continuing our relationship for years and years with DTM. They are truly the best int their field! Thanks Guys!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Sari · Married on 06/11/2016

Amazing DJ!!!!! We got married on 6/11/16 in Mystic! We could not have been happier with Jim and Spencer! They were so easy to work with and had our wedding floor packed all night!!!! Jim was very responsive throughout the whole planning process and I would recommend Dance to the Music to anyone looking for their wedding day to be a complete party!! Thank you thank you thank you Jim and Spencer for making our wedding day the most perfect day of our lives!!! You will not go wrong with Dance to the Music:)

Sent on 06/18/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2016

We hired Jim for our wedding on 5/27. He was amazing!!! He is worth every penny! He had everyone up dancing and enjoying the night!! I got constant compliments on his work!! Thank you so much to Jim for making my wedding reception amazing!!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Heather · Married on 05/14/2016

Dance to the Music Entertainment was a step above the rest. They make our planning a blast. Ron Spencer was the hit of our reception. He was out on the dance floor, had everyone dancing, he was singing, and a full form of entertainment. I would him to everyone.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Joanne · Married on 05/07/2016

Dance to the music is by far the best Entertainment business in CT

Jim Nuzzo is just the best when it comes to working with clients/potential clients.
    Never once did we have to wait for a response to our questions and was always front and center from our first conversation to the conclusion of our wedding and more.

And what can we say about Spencer that hasn't already been said.

Lance and I want you to know how incredible our wedding was. Spencer made our day so amazing. His charm, personality and attention to detail made us very happy and confident! Many of our guests are still inquiring after him.

Thank you so much to Jim Nuzzo and Spencer for Making our day all that more special.
    It truly was amazing.

Joanne and Lance Csonka

Sent on 05/13/2016

Melanie · Married on 04/23/2016

Thoroughly satisfied with the services of the vendor. James Nuzzo and his team helped us have the best wedding experience. There was a perfect mix of crowd work and games, and fitting in of our requests. If you are in CT and need to find a DJ/Entertainer, this company should be at the top of your list. Thank you again for your services and for helping make our day so perfect!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Alexandra · Married on 04/08/2016

Jim was our DJ for our special day and I would highly recommend this company!! He was amazing at entertaining and getting everyone to the dance floor and amazing at keeping everyone on the dance floor all night, including my husband and I! He was amazing through the entire process, a pleasure to work with and accommodating through the entire planning process! I was beyond thrilled the day of our wedding and my guests are still talking about how amazing our day was, so thank you so much Dance to the Music!!! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a perfect wedding!!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/13/2016

With 3 weeks to plan a wedding, Jimmy and Spencer were by far the best! Spencer made our special day so amazing! From being so attentive and learning about us to being a TRUE entertainer, Spencer made our wedding day so much fun! No matter who we talk to from our wedding, they comment on how AMAZING our DJ was. Spencer was not just a DJ, he was a singer, comedian and a man with such a HUGE heart. Spencer, thank you, thank you for making our day so special and memorable.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Jenny · Married on 01/09/2016

Jimmy Nuzzo was absolutely AMAZING! Like many brides, I found myself stressing out over little details throughout the wedding planning process. I contacted a few different DJ’s, spoke with some, struggled to establish contact with others but nobody really impressed me. My fiancé and I realized how important having a great DJ was! But then I had the pleasure of meeting Jimmy at a bridal expo. He was friendly and polite and demonstrated a maturity and professionalism that I hadn’t seen from other DJ’s. When I contacted him via email afterwards he responded immediately! I was extremely particular about everything having to do with our wedding so I had a zillion questions for him. He was so patient with me and answered all of my questions. He went over all of the prices and packages that Dance To The Music Entertainment offers in great detail so that we could chose the one that was best for us and our budget! We met with him once more before signing our contract and again closer to our wedding to go over details and song choices. He was fantastic! He offered phenomenal suggestions but was never pushy! When our wedding day finally arrived everything was perfect! Jimmy delivered exactly what he promised! Of all the choices we made while planning our wedding, hiring Jimmy Nuzzo was arguably the best one! We had an incredible time dancing the night away with all of our friends and family! So many people have been coming up to us since and commenting on how much they enjoyed dancing at our reception! We are so grateful to Dance To The Music Entertainment for helping to make our reception everything that we dreamed it would be!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

We had DJ Jeff on one of the coldest days of the year (outdoor venue) he was a champ and kept the party going all night long. He worked so well with my husbands specific requests and our taste (& our unruly guests) we couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

I enjoyed working with Jim & Spencer at Dance to the Music for my October wedding. Both my friend and sister used DTTM so I knew I had to have them for my wedding! All the guests raved about Spencer - he sang and got everyone out on the floor. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Emily · Married on 10/10/2015

I was married this past Saturday and have been asked several times who our DJ was because he was amazing! Jim Nuzzo was a pleasure to work with. He answered emails quickly and accommodated every request I had. He even made helpful suggestions when appropriate (IE. making my cake cutting later to allow for better dance sets). Everyone was up and dancing all night! My family also has a difficult last name and he said it perfectly. Thanks Jim for an unforgettable time. We will be sending some business your way.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Kathryn · Married on 10/10/2015

It was wonderful to work with Dance to the Music Entertainment for our wedding reception music. DJ Jim helped us to plan our reception timeline, made helpful suggestions to help us organize the night, was responsive in answering e-mails and phone calls, and truly listened to our ideas and concerns. DJ Ray who actually did the music for our reception was wonderful, lively, personable, and helped to make our evening memorable and special. He took time to meet with us and confirm all details before the ceremony, and also made backup copies of the electronic songs, which showed attention to detail and planning. We received a great deal of compliments from our parents, friends, and wedding guests about how much they loved the music and that there was something for everyone to enjoy. He truly set the mood for our cocktail hour, dinner, and reception, and worked very well with the event space coordinator/catering staff to make the evening run smoothly and stay on time. The master of ceremonies role of a DJ is what makes or breaks the smooth flow of the night, since he needs to have a good understanding of the event and dictates the timing of the special dances, tables being called up to the buffet, timing of cake cutting/service, and makes sure that the kitchen isn't backed up or the food isn't getting cold while people are waiting for dances or toasts to be over. DJ Ray did an excellent job, and we would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Gary · Married on 10/10/2015

We've been to a number of weddings where guests just didn't dance. Given the age range of our guests (teens to 70+), we knew we needed someone who could read the crowd and adjust as needed. DJ/MC Jeff Kiley managed to keep our guests dancing for the entire evening. Jeff worked with the list of songs we provided, managed to include all of them, but still fill in with other songs as needed to keep the guests entertained and dancing. Jeff was great, easy to work with and very flexible. We even had guests asking to take pictures with Jeff, as they enjoyed him so much! Jeff is a very experienced DJ, and you could tell -- he really knows how to read a crowd and adapt. Jeff was a great MC, kept the evening flowing, and was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend him for your wedding!

Sent on 01/30/2016