Dance 'Til Dawn DJ Music Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
    Lauren Married on 08/25/2018
    5 stars all around. Super helpful, dependable, and personable.
    Phoebe Married on 05/18/2018
    Dexter was the greatest!
    First of all, he was so much fun and really took the time to understand what I was going for. In addition, once he understood I felt like I did not have to do anything else, and I didn't and he was a HUGE hit! Everyone commented on how great his energy was and how the whole night "just flowed" thanks to him. I'd have a wedding again and again as long as Dexter could come!
    Heather Married on 12/10/2016
    Dance 'Til Dawn DJ Entertainment is the BEST DJ service we could have asked for at our wedding. Dexter is so professional and so good at what he does!

When we called other DJ services around the Corpus Christi area, they either never called back or they were too busy at "tailgating parties." Dexter called back right away and was willing to meet with us. He was punctual, friendly, and willing to give us everything we wanted for our wedding.

He is seriously THE BEST! When looking for a DJ service, look no further! Book DEXTER and DANCE TIL DAWN ENTERTAINMENT!
    Brooke Married on 11/19/2016
    As the wedding coordinator, Dexter made everything run so smoothly and the bride and groom had the best night with the best entertainment! He accepted song requests and made the guests get on the dance floor! I am looking forward to working with him again in the near future!
    Vanessa Married on 11/11/2016
    I can't say THANK YOU enough. THANK YOU Dexter for being the best Dj I could ever ask for. You truly made my night so special and memorable. I feel that you are more like family than just my DJ. Thank you for answering my text and phone calls in a matter of minutes. I am so happy I got to share our wedding with you.
    Gabrielle Married on 10/22/2016
    Dexter was absolutely amazing. He was the first vendor I picked when I began wedding planning. From the beginning to end he gave me so much insight and ideas as what to do and what not to do. Before I even put the down payment on my venue he wanted to meet with me there while I did a walk through and helped me invision what the venue would look like. Any recommendations he offered on vendors still needed for the wedding were absolutely amazing and offered the same quality of work. He knows what he's doing and help make my wedding dreams of class and elegance come true. Highly recommend.
    Rachel Married on 10/22/2016
    Dexter was amazing!!!! He helped us from beginning to end....he was more than a DJ to us. He became another extension of the wedding; guiding us, planning with us and comforting our nerves in those final moments. Very reliable, dependable and lots of fun. Definitely recommend.
    Adriana Married on 06/18/2016
    I would proudly recommend Dexter Miranda to anyone looking for an outstanding DJ , Dexter Miranda did an awesome job! We were completely satisfied and loved every minute of my wedding. The family had the dance floor full the entire time hes played all the right songs.
    Dillon Married on 06/04/2016
    I had worked with Dexter at Dance Til Dawn through Relay for Life for a few years in a row so I knew he was not only a good DJ, but a great person! When I got engaged that was the only thing I knew for sure-- that I wanted Dance till Dawn to DJ my wedding. I even changed my date with my venue when I found out they were booked for my original date. It sounds crazy, but am so glad I did. Dexter responded quickly, answered all of my questions, played the music we wanted, and kept people on the dance floor which was my ultimate goal! I cannot recommend Dance till dawn enough!
    Luisa Married on 05/21/2016
    Dexter was on top of everything! Beyond being a fabulous DJ, he was a wonderful MC and truly kept everything running smoothly! He anticipated needs, read the room perfectly, and never had an dead air! He coordinated our father-daughter and first dance songs so well and I'm truly grateful for the amazing service he provided.
    Kelsey Married on 05/14/2016
    Dexter was fantastic! He was easy to get a hold of and very flexible! We loved the music at our wedding!! From the ceremony to reception.. Also also has some outstanding quality of lights!! He was able to create a soft elegant look at the reception and made the dance floor look awesome as well! My photographer also loved his lights. He was able to get some truly beautiful pictures while we danced because the lighting was so great!!
    Samantha Married on 04/10/2016
    Dexter is the best! He's an enthusiastic emcee, an expert at reading a crowd to keep the party going, and a must for your reception (or other event)!
    Debra Married on 04/02/2016
    Dexter was always available to meet when need.
  • User2541112 2+ years ago
    Our wedding was perfect because of Dance 'Til Dawn!! We can't thank him enough!! Our guests could not get off the dance floor. Everything transitioned so smoothly!! Dance 'Til Dawn also provided lighting which made the room look so elegant!! Our photographer loves working with Dexter because his lighting enhances his pictures. We had so many compliments on our wedding and it's all because of Dance 'Til Dawn.
    Lynex Married on 01/29/2016
    Dexter was an amazing DJ. He made every bit as great as promised. Although, his service is not cheap but it's well worth every penny that we paid him. I paid for the most amazing time of my life and I will do it all over again. He worked very hard to make sure that our party is successful. I recommend him for his DJ'ing ability and for his lightings. My friends, family and co-workers couldn't stop dancing. He knows his music well.
    Sarah Married on 11/14/2015
    Dexter was an AMAZING DJ at our wedding. I cannot express how perfect he made our night. Everyone kept commenting on how great of music he was playing and how beautiful the lighting was. Dexter is also very personable and fun to work with. Definitely would recommend to friends or future brides. :)
    Michael Married on 11/07/2015
    Dexter was fantastic! I give him a perfect score because he deserves it. My wedding was a tough gig to work! I have Vietnamese family that ONLY listen to Vietnamese music and my wife has family that love country (which is a genre I am no fan of). We came to an agreement about doing a nice "5 songs each split" so that every one stays happy and Dexter came through - he played a great split of "special" Vietnamese songs and classic country tracks that my new family loved.
    In addition to these special requests, he kept the crowd dancing all night and even through in a POLKA song that someone requested! He kept the night so fun and moving that we literally had wedding crashers come in from outside just to dance. It was wild!
    Briana Married on 07/25/2015
    I highly recommend using this DJ! He did a great job and was extremely professional. No complaints! :)
    Ashleigh Married on 06/27/2015
    Dexter does an awesome job!!! He is very professional and gets everything done! Listens to everything you have to say and will find a way to make all your dreams come true. He made my husband and my first dance mix just like I asked him 2 days before the wedding. He is very reasonable in price and will compromise with you for anything. He does an amazing job! Will hire him in a heart beat for any more events I put on.
  • User2184324 2+ years ago
    Excellent service good quality of music.
    Ebi Married on 06/13/2015
    Dexter is an excellent DJ. He knows his music well. Very professional.
    Clara Married on 03/21/2015
    Dexter was awesome!! We planned our Corpus Christi, TX wedding from DC and he was so patient and responsive with us! He kept us updated on everything and made sure that our day was extra special!!! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and party rocked all night. He was professional throughout the whole process and everything he said he was going to do he did plus even more. Went above and beyond our expectations. We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him for any type of event!
    Naomi Married on 03/14/2015
    Dexter was AMAZING! He was so helpful and was able to go with the flow when things didn't go as planned! He made the week and the day of my wedding as stress free as possible!
    John Married on 03/14/2015
    Dexter was very helpful and very accommodating. He put my bride at ease. When something didn't go as planned on the itinerary, he was able to get things back on track for us. The music quality was AMAZING! The lighting that was used made an ordinary hall look so beautiful. We had numerous compliments on the music and lighting. We will DEFINITELY RECOMMEND Dance Till Dawn! It's well worth it!
  • User1936168 2+ years ago
    DJ is very helpful, very flexible and sensitive to our needs. He ALWAYS responds back when we correspond to him. The lighting effects in ABC hall is elegant and not at all overpowering. His music is the best!! Our guests enjoyed the celebration!!