Dance Masters Entertainment Reviews

Dance Masters Entertainment 6
Dance Masters Entertainment 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2017

Sue and don absolutely made our wedding the most amazing experience. We wanted a party nonstop and that's what they gave us. They not only took care of the music and lighting but they brought the party. They are an amazing team that balances doing music and MCing. Sue also took care of any thing we needed. She got us drinks and fixed my dress for me. They are the nicest couple and I'm so glad we had them. Everyone should go with them because of how incredibly awesome they are!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you guys so much for this amazing review. We truly enjoyed working with you. Your wedding has special place in our heart because we've known your mom for a long time. Congratulations . You look like you had an amazing honeymoon. Keep in touch with us on Facebook.

Paula · Married on 05/06/2017

Sue and Don, the owners of Dance Masters are the absolute best people to work with. Not only are they great at what they do, they genuinely care about making sure everything is perfect on your wedding day. They offered great suggestions and accommodated all of my requests. Thanks Dance Masters!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Paula for this absolutely wonderful review. Your wedding had a special place in our heart because of the snow and your family for a long time. Congratulations to the both of you. Keep in touch with us on Facebook.

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2017

Brandon and Becky were awesome! Advice: go for the package that includes the emcee - it's a small different in price but makes a big difference with the flow of the wedding. They did a great job incorporating songs that all generations in attendance could enjoy.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for this great review for DJ Brandon and MC Becky. We truly enjoyed working with you. Congrats to you both!!! Keep in touch with us on FB.

Caitlin · Married on 04/29/2017

There's a reason Dance Masters are top rated on Wedding Wire. Don and Sue are the life and soul of the party. I have heard nothing but the best things about the music played and our MC! Don made sure that there was something for everyone when it came to the music and it was clear that he completely understood the sound we were going for by listening and reviewing our selected songs list. And Sue really made sure our guests had the best time. If I could do it all again, I would choose the two of them every time!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

I do not even know where to begin when raving about Dance Masters. To say that Sue and Don were worth every penny would be an understatement. What I didn't realize was that hiring entertainment and amazing music was just part of the package with these two! Don kept our guests dancing, read the crowd flawlessly, and was easy to work with from start to finish. Sue, however, stole the show. She was my right hand the entire event. She personally got the groom and I drinks, organized photo opportunities, found missing bridal party members, and set the timeline for the event! And this doesn't even begin to cover how she assisted my mother with anything she needed and overall was ready and willing to do ANYTHING needed to make our day smooth and flawless. Down to the fact that on our rainy day she helped me rinse the train of my dress in the bathroom between photos. My husband and I could not stop talking about how above and beyond these two went and how every detail came together stress free in large part to them. THANK YOU THANK YOU for making our special day so perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Jessica you were one of the sweetest Brides I ever worked for. Washing your dress off was my pleasure. Thank you so much for this fantastic review. We really enjoyed A part of your day. Keep in touch with us on Facebook. Congratulations

Joanna · Married on 02/18/2017

Go with this vendor! Don and Sue was mine and my fiancés first choice and their services were worth every penny! I was not sure of the music for the reception and they took my choices to the next level turning the reception into exactly what I envisioned, everyone dancing and having a great time. While I was waiting to for the wedding party to be introduced into the reception, Sue helped me with my bustle. She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding was a success and I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you, Don and Sue!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Joanna and Glenn, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! What great review. We really enjoyed working with you both. Beautiful venue, Beautiful couple and are great party!!!!!! Keep in touch with us on Face Book Dance Masters Entertainment page. Congrats to you !!!!!!

Cassandra · Married on 01/07/2017

We purchased the illuminated elegance package which was great! The lights really changed the look of the room we were in and the monogram lights on the dance floor was so perfect. Don was our DJ and Sue was our MC and they were truly incredible. Sue went above and beyond the typical MC duties. Before my entrance she helped me bustle my dress and prepare it for the evening with pins she brought. Throughout the night she was there to assist our every need and made it a flawless night. Don was a great DJ and kept both sides of our family on the dance floor all night. Even when people began to get tired and began to leave the dance floor, Don would pick the perfect song to keep the crowd going and truly made it a party.

Aside from the fantastic DJ, MC, and lighting services they provided, they are fantastic people and a pleasure to work with. They were in constant communication with us to find out exactly what we wanted before our wedding day. They had an easy to use website and event planner. PICK THEM, seriously!!!! You won't go wrong!!!!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this fabulous review. We really enjoyed working with you and Bryan. Your friends and family were a blast. It was my pleasure to help you out!!!! Please keep in touch with us on Dance Masters Entertainment on FB

Amanda · Married on 11/19/2016

There are no words to describe how wonderful our experience was with Dance Masters and DJ Derek. Derek was thorough and was made sure that he played all the music that we had wanted. Derek was not only incredible with the music, but he was attentive and incredibly sweet throughout the entire day. He even allowed my stepson to take pictures with his phone and gave him the mic to get the crowd in party mode! One of the best decisions we made was working with Dance Masters and we highly recommend them for anyone looking for a DJ with an amazing heart!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Krystle · Married on 11/05/2016

When we met with Sue and Don we didn't just decide to hire DJs...we decided to hire them to help us build an entertainment package for our reception. We worked with them to build our music list using their beyond comprehensive music planner. Don was great at live mixing and moving to the beat with pure enjoyment and style, and he catered to a wide range of interests and ages through music. People commented to Don and Sue and us that the music was amazing! We also had a monogram feature and lights. This was a total package of ambiance that made for a fantastic celebration. Of course this could not be accomplished without his stellar wife and Master of Ceremonies -- Sue! This woman is compassionate, fearless, and extremely FUN! She is great at gauging the guests interests and mood, getting people to engage with her and others, and she just naturally fills the room with a warm spirit and energy. She kept everyone pumped all evening long.

We worked with Sue to choreograph our first dance as husband and wife. Together they created a mash-up of two songs. Sue brought the music alive with the moves she put together, helping us to convey meaning through motion, while adding fun and tasteful flare. We thoroughly enjoyed sharing with our family and friends! Neither of us had much dance experience before, and truly, in 3 lessons (with a little homework on the side) we had it down solid. She gave us something that is truly unique and ours.

Dance Masters Entertainment is affordable, flexible, communicates extremely well and thoroughly, is amazingly skilled. We highly recommend you choose Dance Masters Entertainment and take advantage of the continuity provided in packaging everything together that makes for an unforgettable wedding reception.

Sue and Don: We are so blessed to have worked very closely with you and know you more personally. You both are a treasure!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Allison · Married on 11/04/2016

Ok, so where to begin with how amazing these guys are. I guess let me start by saying that Don and Sue were, hands down, our favorite vendor. In every single arena. They were affordable, communicative, skilled, flexible, and headache-free. The music planner on the website was fun and easy to use, and Don was absolutely amazing at reading the crowd on the day of. We wanted a fun dance party kind of wedding, and Don gave it to us. We had a very diverse age range, and multiple people came up to us to tell us how great the music was (yes we picked most of it, but gave Don creative license to change things as needed and to read the mood).

When you choose Dance Masters, you get to select what DJ you want (from who is available that day). We chose the owners, Don and Sue, who work as a team. Sue is the MC, and holy cow please believe me when I say I do not know what I would have done with out her. When I had a mini-emergency with my shoes before the ceremony, she went and found my second pair, and made sure the wedding party was lined up properly. Sue helped my mother, maid of honor and bridesmaid with my EXTREMELY complicated bustle, directed my ceremony and entire reception, worked with my venues wedding coordinator, and made sure I had a drink in my hand when I wanted one. She stayed calm and collected when I was close to freaking out, and greatly helped keep me relaxed.

As if all of this wasn't enough, she actually gave my fiance and I dance lessons prior to the wedding as well. She coordinated a choreographed 1st dance and was absolutely amazing at teaching it to us. Please understand that neither of us have a lick of dance experience and are completely uncordinated. When I tell you that this woman is amazing, I really mean it. She is worth every penny and then some!

At the end of the night, I had so many people ask me who our DJ was, and ask who the amazing woman who was running around taking care of so many things was. Seriously, that's how great they are.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Allison and David Thank you Thank you Thank you for this outstanding review. You two are the sweetest people ever!!! I really enjoyed teaching you your first dance and you NAILED IT at the wedding!!!! Keep in touch on face book

Kate · Married on 10/22/2016

We booked Don and Sue to DJ/emcee our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! They are so friendly, fun, and easy to work with. From the initial consultation to the reception, we had a blast with Don and Sue and they literally kept everyone out on the dance floor the whole night!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Kate thanks so much for this great review!! We truly enjoyed working with you both. Please keep in touch with us on Facebook. CONGRATULATION TO YOU BOTH!

Kelly · Married on 10/21/2016

We booked with Don and Sue to DJ/emcee our wedding - they were great! DJ Mike, Dena and Genelle were there day of and they made sure to keep the party going all night. We used Dance Masters for lighting and their Photo Booth as well. Sue and Don we're great with helping add these items to our contract! I think we did 4 revisions over the course of initial booking to day of and they were happy to help each time! Everyone had a blast! Thank you again for keeping everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Kelly and Matt, Thanks so much for this wonderful review for DJ Mike, Coordinator Dena and Photo Booth Attended Genelle. We really appreciate it!!! Congrats to you both and keep in touch with us on face book.

Allison · Married on 10/09/2016

Hi Sue and Don,

Iris and I want to thank Dance Masters, and personally thank you - Sue & Don - for helping to make Sunday night’s Kahn-Pauli wedding at the George Peabody Library a success far beyond our wildest dreams. Many wedding guests even used the term “Grand Slam”! Sue, your ‘MC’ role was flawless and, as you had promised, you always made sure we knew what was about to happen, and orchestrated each segment of the celebration seamlessly - introductions, speeches, special dances, toasts. Don, the skill & timing with which you and Sue blended the music mix ‘just right’ to create an amazingly high-energy atmosphere had nearly everyone on the dance floor continuously. It made for an electrifying and unforgettable evening of celebration that we shall never forget.

Iris & Art

Sent on 10/15/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. We truly loved working with you to create the wedding your always dreamed of. Please keep in touch with us.

Sam · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot express enough that Dance Masters Entertainment was by far the BEST vendor that we worked with during our wedding process. Don and Sue are absolutely amazing, and I’m extremely thankful that we chose them to be our DJ and MC for our wedding October 8, 2016. Besides the fact that they did our DJ-ing, MC through the reception, wedding slideshow, uplighting, dance lessons, and custom monogram, they really care about their clients. Sue choreographed our first dance which was Michael Buble – Everything. She explained to me that my fiancé and I only needed three dance lessons to learn. I thought there was no way we could learn a dance in three one hour lessons. But Sue proved us wrong, she was extremely through and we learned the dance in no time! Don and Sue made the party an excellent time for all. I highly recommend working with them!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha and Martijn!!!! We really enjoyed working with you both. You are a very special couple. I truly enjoyed choreographing and teaching you your 1st Dance!!! Keep in touch with us on face book. Best wishes to you both!!!!!

Sandra · Married on 10/08/2016

What can I say, Sue and Don are the best!!! I knew as soon as we met they were the ones to help make the wedding a very special event. From the ceremony thru the end of the reception they controlled the pace of the wedding full of excitement. Their flexibility, experience and professionalism was present from the start. Their ability to connect with people of all ages and vast knowledge of music was especially helpful in making the reception fun for all. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an experienced DJ and MC. Everything was as close to perfect as possible. Most important the newly married couple were the real stars of show and they had a great time!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Sandra, coming from the Mother of the Bride this means so much to us. What a great review you gave us,. From teaching them their dance to planning the wedding it was a blast for Don and I Thanks you so much . Keep in touch with us on Face book.

Johanna · Married on 09/30/2016

We used Dance Masters for our wedding they were amazing! I had some very specific music requests and they were SO accommodating! Sue and Don were very helpful making sure everything ran smoothly through the planning process and or DJ Mike was so professional. friendly, and the music was perfect! We had a BLAST!!!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Johanna thank you so much for this great review. We enjoyed working with you both. Keep in touch with us on face book. Congratulation to you both.

The best business professionals in the industry! I hope they don't mind me telling you all that they DJ every year for a special needs Boy Scout Troops; I have a brother with Down Syndrome. It was meant to be to have them part of the big day. My number one focus or top the list information to give them was "No matter what the guest say GIVE my brother the microphone whenever he wants it." I don't want this review to be all about my brother, so please believe me when I say IT WAS THE NUMBER ONE THING I WANTED MY DJ TO GET RIGHT. We had the honor of having DJ Tim. He was amazing!!!! My guest and I did not leave the dance floor, promise! Plus I communicated ONLY through e-mail with DJ Tim, due to living in Boston and not MD. He was flawless with announcements, making the time flow well and making my guest enjoy themselves. I did schedule a face to face meeting with Sue, one of the owners. I had my date mixed up, showed up at their door step as they were packing to go on vacation. Sue and her husband said "Come on in, come on in, no worries we will do this." I felt terrible, but so welcome and at ease that they were so accommodating and did the meeting. Not a lot of people get to say their day/reception was flawless. My husband and I say it everyday, our wedding was flawless. To have our reception be flawless with only having one face to face meeting and communicating through e-mail speaks volume of Dance Masters Entertainment. They truly are the best of the best in the industry!

Sent on 10/07/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Laura and Chris for this great review for DJ Tim and Dena!!!!! We really appreciate it. Best wishes to your both and congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs. Keller!!! Keep in touch with us on Face Book.

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Dan and Sue were amazing. Still a month after our wedding, guests are still raving about them! We cannot say how amazing and thankful to have them a part of our wedding day! They went out of their way to make it so special for us.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Michelle and Chris, thanks so much for this great review. We truly enjoyed working with you both to create a fabulous wedding. We appreciate this great review . Please keep in touch with us on Face Book.

Hands down the greatest to work with Dance Masters Entertainment!!! DJ Don and MC Sue made our wedding day so live and wonderful. They are such great people to work with. They went over every detail with us before our wedding. They know how to go beyond the extra miles and we were really impressed and pleased with their service. Don’s music choices made for a great atmosphere and my guests are still talking about how talented he is. Sue is AWESOME!!! She is not only the MC and coordinator; she took care of everything. Since I had a Chinese wedding decoration section, Sue asked me the meaning of the decoration objects and went beyond introducing these to my guests. I am so touched by that. She is such a caring person. She even helped with putting on my wedding grown, shoes and even my sister in law’s corsage. My sister in law still talks about her professionalism until now. I highly recommend Dance Masters Entertainment! They are professional and provide outstanding job. My guests had a great time!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Yan and Russell you are so kind!!! Thank you for this great review. I especially liked the part about how I explained to the guest the meaning of all you Chinese Wedding Decorations. Congrats to you both!!! Thank you for having Dance Masters as you DJ's. Keep in touch with us on Face Book!!!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/27/2016

My father and I had dance lessons with Sue and my (now) husband took dance lessons as well for the wedding. Both my father and (now) husband were nervous for our dances. Sue was so amazing. She choreographed dances for my father and my now husband. We did 3 private lessons and it was a perfect amount. Our dances were fancy enough to show we worked hard, but easy enough we had it down perfectly and could enjoy our dances without being worried about the steps.

If you need any kind of dance lessons, go with Sue, She was amazing and flexible. She is sweet and funny and a great teacher. She is very encouraging even when my dad was extremely nervous and stiff.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!! I really enjoyed dancing with you and your Dad.

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

DJ Tim did a fantastic job at our wedding! He kept the wedding on track and on time with his announcements - his style was fun, energetic and cool, without being cheesy or stealing the show (which is exactly what we were looking for and what we told him). He played all of our "must plays" and chose the perfect music during the reception! He read the energy of the crowd and knew exactly what to play to keep the party going. Seriously, the dance floor at my wedding exceeded my expectations, and it was largely due to DJ Tim!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Greg · Married on 07/15/2016

These guys are tremendous!!!!
    I could not even imagine a DJ could have such a huge impact to a wedding unless I witnessed it myself! The way Don managed the music selection and timing could not have been better or more perfect. I can't say enough about how Sue runs the entire wedding to make it perfect! You guys are the best we've EVER seen! They may not be the cheapest BUT they will give you the most value, they are more than just a DJ!!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Karen and Greg thank you sooooo much for this great!!!! review. We really enjoyed working with you both. Congrats to you!!!! Keep in touch with us on Face Book at Dance Masters Entertainment.

Lauri · Married on 07/01/2016

They are true professionals. High energy, got everyone up to dance. The photo booth was a complete hit. Dena did an excellent job! Not just for the young men and women, but for the older young-at-heart crowd, too! Music was perfect, Sue kept everything moving along, I got to enjoy my daughter and new son-in-law's wedding with no worries. Truly enjoyed meeting Sue and Don, just really nice people.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Aww thanks Lauri for this great review. We had a blast at the Wedding too. The Photo booth was a big hit

Claire · Married on 07/01/2016

My husband and I are SO glad that we chose Dance Masters for our wedding. They were fantastic! Don and Sue were so helpful when we didn't have a clue where to begin and they made outstanding recommendations. Our dance floor was packed all night and everyone loved the photo booth! Our custom monogram was gorgeous and the uplighting completely transformed the ballroom. Our wedding was an absolute blast thanks to Dance Masters and I highly recommend them to any couple looking to have a great time on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Claire you re so sweet . Thank you so much for this great review. Please keep in touch with us on Facebook at Dance masters Entertainment.

Melanie · Married on 06/20/2016

EXCELLENT DJs!!!!! Sue and Don have a very fun, kind-hearted couple who make a great team!!! They always responded to me within less than 24 hours and the pricing was extremely reasonable. They even granted me discounts! They were very helpful with helping us pick out music. Sue even made sure every last detail during the wedding was perfect and coordinating everything from the ceremony to the introductions to the cake cutting! She carried my train behind so it wouldn't drag the ground too much before walking down to my beach ceremony. then bustled my dress for me after we were finished pictures and ready to boogy!!!! I HIGHLY recommended them to anyone looking for reasonable prices with an outstanding quality of service!!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Melanie and Reed for this GREAT review. Your wedding had a lot of special moments that I will never forget. Loved the Michael Jackson dance routine by Reed and your Best Man!!!!! Congrats to you and Reed !!!!!!!