Dance Masters Entertainment Reviews

Dance Masters Entertainment 5
Dance Masters Entertainment 6
Dance Masters Entertainment 7

Andrew and Christine Rittase · Getting married on 11/05/2019

DJ Tim was absolutely fantastic!

We had a smaller wedding with about 60 people with a vast age range. DJ Tim was on point with everything - from ceremony to the very last song! I absolutely loved that he made a few appearances onto the dance floor, especially during some of the line dance songs when people needed a guide there! He made sure everyone had a GREAT time.

The photobooth was a HIT! It was a highlight for people and the props were phenomenal! Only issue was that many people didn't receive the text with their photos in it. We're told a copy of all the pictures will be sent to us though, so we are happy with that. Absolutely worth having for sure!

Sue and Don are very easy to talk to and work with. We are greatful for that since we had no idea how to plan this out! They made it so easy for us! I'd recommend Dance Masters to anyone!

Thank you for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Christine and Andrew THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS GREAT REVIEW. So Sorry about the printer not working. I am so glad everyone enjoyed the Photo Booth. We will be mailing all your photo strips to you soon along with your album. We appreciate the wonderful comments about DJ Tim . Thanks again . Keep in touch with us on FB.
  • Sam

Sam · Married on 10/19/2019

Best DJ ever!

We had Brandon for our wedding day and he was the best DJ ever. He was attentive, extremely nice, and helped us stay on schedule. He played an extremely great mix of music and kept everyone dancing! Even from the beginning, the owner Sue helped us through the whole process and their website is super easy to use! If you're looking for a DJ, book Dance Masters Entertainment!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Abigail Graber · Married on 10/13/2019

Great dance party

Don and Sue did a wonderful job at our wedding. Sue really kept the show going and on schedule (like helping cue the toasts) and was very communicative. She also had some non-DJ related day of tips that were very useful (like how to sit with a bustle - who knew that was a skill?). Don played exactly the kind of music we wanted and we had the best dance party we could have hoped for. They were also great at handling some unusual requests like alerting the groom privately that a specific song was coming up so that he could drag specific people to the dance floor. The ceremony audio was seamless. Our wedding was outdoors and it was slightly windy, so we were worried, but our guests had no problem hearing the ceremony. Would certainly recommend.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Abby and Brandon for this wonderful review. Your wedding was a blast. Congratulations to you!!! Keep in touch with us on Face Book.

Sarah Klein · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding went amazing!!

We had Derek as our dj and could not ask for a better experience it was so amazing and I would do it a million times over with Derek as our dj!!! Highly highly recommend!!!!!! He made our special night so perfect and made it run soooo smoothly!!!!! I am one happy bride!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this Wonderful review for DJ Derek. He is one of our TOP Dj's! Congrats to you and please keep in touch with us on Face Book.
  • Andrew

Andrew Kreft · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Derek and Dance Masters were great!

Dance Masters was very easy to communicate with and DJ Derek was great! He told us up front that he plays the classics and would add our own twist to it and he did exactly that. He was very accommodating when we had to modify the agenda on the fly, was very helpful, and knowledgeable. We can't recommend Derek and Dance Masters enough!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Dance Masters Entertainment 8

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Andrew Thank you so much for the wonderful review for DJ Derek. We truly enjoyed working with you both to create a perfect Wedding Day!! Congratulations! Keep in touch with us on Face Book.

Emily · Married on 09/27/2019

Beyond expectations

Don and Sue were absolutely amazing to work with!
    They provided such wonderful entertainment and were everything and more.
    Sue was there always making sure we had everything in place and running smoothly. She helped bustle my dress and even carried extra pins for any mishaps!
    DJ Don provided smooth transitions inbetween songs and knows how to keep the music flowing.
    Sue and Don were absolutely wonderful and they definitely know how to keep people moving and attention focused on the couple
    10/10 my husband and I would recommend.
    Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We had a blast with you and your family! Congratulations!!! Please keep in touch with us on face book.
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommend

DeeJay Derek was our DJ for our wedding on sept 21. We could not ask for a better DJ! He not only killed the music, but helped keep the day rolling and on schedule. He was very helpful and the day was 100% less stressful with him there. Thank you Derek for making our day perfect and getting people on the dance floor! We got so many compliments about Derek and the music being played. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this great review for DJ Derek. We truly enjoyed working with you both. Congratulations. Keep in touch with Us on Facebook.

Rachel · Married on 09/21/2019

Sue & don are the bomb. Com! Best ever!

I don't even know where to start... These two are the kindest pair and know their craft inside and out!! They are more than just DJ's they are coordinators, party starters, dance teachers, real entertainers!! Don played every song we asked for plus more! Did the best job at mixing music for all age groups and the best remixes I've ever heard!! Their music/wedding planner application made the process so easy and they had every song/remix you could imagine!! The lighting was beautiful, they brought all kinds of props that were such a hit!!! Now let me get to Sue...There aren't enough characters left in this review post for me to truely say every wonderful thing I have to say about her!! She kept the night rolling seamlessly through every "event" during the reception! She got everyone up and dancing, taught everyone how to do all the line dances that were played, kept all the guests totally engaged whether they were dancing or not! She went around to every table and told them about our guest book, she just thought of every little detail that an overwhelmed bride would've forgotten about! It's been 3 weeks since the big day and all our friends and family still talk about Sue...they all know her by name...and say how awesome she was and that they've never been to a wedding that had someone like her!! I can truly say we had the best team of vendors, but Don and Sure are at the top of the list! Our reception would not have been the same without them! ...we love you Don and Sue!!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Dance Masters Entertainment 17
    Dance Masters Entertainment 18
    Dance Masters Entertainment 19

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

This is incredible!! Thank you so much . I lobe the BOMB.Com. Rachel and Michael your Wedding was a blast . Your guest had so much fun. Thanks for being so a great couple . Thanks for this over the top review. Don and I were honored to be a part of your Wedding Day. Congratulations to you! Keep in touch with us on Face Book.
  • Ellen

Ellen Irwin Kern · Married on 09/14/2019

The best DJ around!

My daughter was married on Saturday, September 14, 2019. I believe one of the most important things at a wedding reception is the music. It sets the tone for the celebration. Let me tell you that Dance Masters Entertainment brought it! Derek, our DJ was phenomenal! All of the guests were up and dancing from the beginning to the end of the reception! The energy brought by Derek was matchless! He's a class act! You will not go wrong by hiring Dance Masters Entertainment! We could not have been any happier! Thank you, Derek and Dance Masters Entertainment!
    -The Kern's

Sent on 09/16/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for this great with you we truly appreciated. We really enjoyed working with you both. Congratulations and keep in touch with us on Facebook.
  • Laura

Laura Romulus · Married on 09/05/2019

If you dont hire this DJ group, you'll regret it

This was me and my husband's first time hiring a professional DJ. We knew in addition to the food, the music is one of the most important parts of a wedding. Don and Sue made us feel so at ease with not only their professionalism and knowledge of the process but also how personable they are. Their pricing packaging was also very reasonable as we were not having a particullary large guest list. What my husband and I didnt know was how much Don and Sue were going to go above and beyond the typical DJ duties at our wedding. Sue kept helping me all night to secure my dress train, made multiple suggestions to make the nights events go smoother, and any worked well with my photographer on capturing all of our special moments. Don went above and beyond playing all the right songs at all the right moments like an absolute pro. They even had fun glo sticks and glasses for my young nieces to play with to keep them preoccupied. If you dont hire Don and Sue you are going to be missing out. They are absolute masters at what they do. They honestly felt like members of our family by the end of the night. We are going to be recommending them to everyone and anyone. 10/10 hands down.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you guys for such kind words. We truly enjoyed working with you. You guys are such a sweet couple. Congratulations and please keep in touch with us on Facebook.
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 08/25/2019

Wow! They made our wedding so fun and easy!

THEY ARE THE BEST! Sue and Don are so wonderful and made everything so easy! They invited us to their home to go over all the music planning, just so warm and welcoming. They even had uplighting options (which our wedding venue didn't have)! They did everything from play music for our guests while they waited for us to walk down the aisle to keeping the dance party going all night long! Their photobooth included hats and signs and our guests even added some of their photos to our guest book! Sue was the first one to grab me once we got to the cocktail hour and she helped me with my bustle so I would walk around and mingle! Thank goodness she was there to help me! Don mixed all of our music so perfectly and even worked with our photographer to make sure our lighting was perfect during our special moments! They have it all and were so easy to work with! They went above and beyond in every way! We even had our photographer take a picture of my groom and myself with Sue and Don!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Maddy and Jesse THANK YOU so much for this fabulous review. We really appreciate it!! We had a great time with you and your guest. Congrats to you both !
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2019

Don and Sue

We had the dynamic duo of Don and Sue! Don was an amazing DJ; reading the room, keeping the crowd on the floor, and even letting me guest DJ which made for some great photos!
    Sue was so helpful, going above and beyond the MC duty. She noticed I was not and would bring me chilled napkins to cool me down throughout the night. She was engaging and lead some dances (this Cupid Shuffle).
    I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DANCE MASTERS!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Melissa and Anthony, We can't thank you enough for this great review. You guys were so much FUN!! Congrats to you both!!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/24/2019

Don & Sue are a DREAM TEAM!

We cannot thank Don & Sue enough for curating such an amazing wedding reception for us! From the first time we talked on the phone with them we knew right away they would be a perfect fit. They listened carefully to everything that we requested and helped with the flow of the party. They brought so much fun energy to the party, we highly recommend Don and Sue - they are a dream team!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Staci Queen · Married on 06/21/2019

Don & Sue are a fantastic pair!

We booked Dance Masters Entertainment for our wedding and had Don & Sue with us for the cocktail hour and reception. Where do I start - Don & Sue are a great pair & so easy to work with. Communication was done mostly via email (easier for me) & I immediately received responses to my emails in every occasion. During the reception, Don made sure the music was according to our designed must-plays. He was even on cue for some impromptu music requests that followed from toasts/guests. Sue was equally awesome. My family could not stop commenting on how great she was. She engaged with my guests just the right amount to keep the entertainment level up. In addition, she checked in with myself and my husband on several occasions to make sure we were okay and we were happy with everything music-wise. Sue even ran to get us drinks on a few occasions & helped get me a chair and fan me down after I was exhausted from doing a Polish traditional dance (definitely not a requirement of a DJ company)! I could not be happier with the choice of hiring Dance Masters Entertainment for our wedding reception!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Randall

Randall W. Esenwine · Married on 06/18/2019

Could Not have been more Perfect!!

Hi Don & Sue,
    We just wanted to send a VERY SPECIAL, THANK YOU SO MUCH, for all that You BOTH did for us to make Danielle & Grant's wedding so amazing & memorable.
    Everyone attending had nothing but the highest praise and compliments for YOU BOTH!
    I've lost track of the number of guests who complimented the music and your personalities. YOU both made quite the amazing impression on all of our guests!
    From start to finish the wedding was absolutely perfect!
    It was the perfect venue for your talents and you made the most of it. (I'm not sure who you called to order the perfect weather but THANKS!)
    Words cannot truly express our appreciation for all of the hard work that You both did to make Danielle & Grant's special day the most perfect day that it could be.
    We all have some VERY SPECIAL MEMORIES that will last a lifetime thanks to Dance Masters.
    We all look forward to seeing you again very soon for a little more relaxed and less hectic visit.
    Until then,
    Our Deepest Heartfelt THANKS for making our day unforgettable.
    All our best,
    Always,
    Randy & Beth Esenwine
    Grant & Danielle Osborne

Sent on 06/18/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review from a father of the Bride!!!!!The day was perfect! Congratulations to Danielle and Grant . We truly enjoyed working with you all. Please keep in touch with us on Face book at Dance Masters Entertainment!
  • Danielle

Danielle Osborne · Married on 06/15/2019

Friendly and Professional DJ and MC!!

Where to begin with Don and Sue. They are some of the nicest you will every meet. From our first meeting with them we knew they were the DJ for our wedding. They both are so easy to talk to and really listen to what you want. Their website is so easy to use and add your music selections. They really made everything so easy for us for planning our wedding. All of our guests were raving about the music and how much fun they had! Sue was a rockstar! While taking family photos before the reception she made sure my husband and I were staying hydrated and brought out waters for us. During the cocktail hour she made sure we got to eat some of the hors d'oeuvres and we always had a full glass of beer/cider! They both did a great job MCing the reception and making sure everyone was having a great time. At one point during the wedding my belt on my dress broke and Sue came in so quickly with a safety pin, it was like nothing happened! You could tell by their confidence and professionalism that they have been doing this a long time and have perfected the art! They both are truly amazing people and I don't think our wedding would have been as perfect as it was without them!

Sent on 08/04/2019
    Dance Masters Entertainment 20
    Dance Masters Entertainment 21

Ciara · Married on 06/08/2019

Best in the business

I have known Don and Sue for many years so choosing them for our big day was a no brained. They made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Their experience truly shows, everything went so smoothly. You really are in good hands with Dance Masters. I highly recommend them for all of your lighting and DJ needs. We got many compliments on the music!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Dance Masters Entertainment 22

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Ciara and Kevin for this wonderful review. You guys are like family to us and we had a blast at your wedding. Many many memories made. Congrats to you both

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ Brandon Nailed It!

We hired Dance Masters Entertainment for our wedding on June 8th. Sue and Don (owners) were extremely easy to work with it and made us confident in our decision to use their company. They answered emails promptly, were reasonably priced, and did an amazing job of keeping us on track for our big day. We specifically asked for DJ Brandon and received so many compliments on his performance. We provided him with a handful of do and do not play songs, but otherwise, he was on his own to feel out the crowd. He absolutely nailed it! All of our guests (aged 18 - 75) were thrilled with all of the music selections and kept our dance floor packed the entire night. DJ Brandon also MC'd, he made the perfect amount of announcements. Hire Dance Masters Entertainment and ask for DJ Brandon for your big event, you will love what they have to offer!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Mc

Mary Catherine · Married on 06/01/2019

The perfect soundtrack to the perfect day!!

Seriously Dance Masters Entertainment knows how to build the perfect soundtrack to the perfect day!!! In the planning process Sue and Don were fantastic! After we filled out our music planners on their website we had a great meeting with Sue and Don where they asked detailed questions to understand how we are wanted our day to feel. They gave great suggestions of the sequence of events and ideas for us to consider for the music.
    DJ Tim was our wedding day DJ. He was phenomenal! During the wedding (and even now) people keep saying what great music selections!! Everyone had a great time and DJ Tim got people up and dancing!! Prior to the wedding we talked to DJ Tim about us, our music tastes, what style or feel of music we wanted from the ceremony, cocktail to the reception. Man did DJ Tim deliver!! At one point DJ Tim added a little singing of his own to the songs! He did all the wedding event announcements and truthfully kept our wedding moving on time. He was so personable and checked in with us just to make sure we were happy! I wish we could have kept the music going even longer! It was a fantastic day! I loved the “Just Married” glow was well.
    Dance Masters Entertainment has a great wedding music package! You and your guests will love it!! If you can get my dad out there dancing like you did you know you did a great job!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Dance Masters Entertainment 31
    Dance Masters Entertainment 32
    Dance Masters Entertainment 33

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Mary Catherine thank you so much for this over the top review. We truly enjoyed working with you as well. Congrats to you both. Keep in touch with us our Face Book at Dance Masters Entertainment.

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing DJ Choice!

DJ Derek from Dance Masters was the perfect choice for our wedding! He kept the dance floor crowded the WHOLE day!! We even had compliments after the wedding was over about how great the music was at our wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Alyssa Thank you so much for this great review for DJ Derek! We truly enjoyed working with you both to create a prefect Wedding Day!! Keep in touch with us on Face Book. Congratulations!!

Heather Miller · Married on 05/04/2019

Dance Lessons from Heaven

Sue was an absolute dream to work with. My fiancé and I had never danced formally before and now we feel so much more comfortable with our first dance! Everything about our lessons was stress free and we had a lot of fun while doing it. Sue tailors the dance to you and within just the second lesson we were remembering the steps. Three lessons is the perfect amount of time to get comfortable with the moves and timing she creates for you. Even our slow song has such a vibrant feel after Sue’s vision. If you’re even thinking about taking lessons for your first dance- do it. Sue gave us the extra oomph we needed for a perfect night!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Heather THANK YOU FOR THIS PERFECT Dance Lesson review !!!!
    Congratulations to your both!!! Send me a picture of your dance. I truly enjoyed working with you both to create a beautiful 1st dance!

Haley Collis · Married on 04/05/2019

Don and Sue are the best!

Don and Sue are absolutely the best. They just DJ'd our wedding last weekend and they were amazing. They had the dance floor going the whole time and didn't miss a beat. Sue also helped with EVERYTHING. She made sure the whole day went as planned and made sure we were happy and had everything we needed. I highly recommend Don and Sue!!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Haley and Jack. You're wedding was a BLAST. We really appreciate this great review. Please keep in touch with us on FB. Congrats to you both!!!!

Chris · Married on 01/11/2019

Sue and Don are awesome!

Sue and Don, the owners of DanceMaster's, were our MC and DJ and they were wonderful. Sue is a consummate MC and she was great at keeping the evening moving. Sue and Don are both super energetic. We asked them for a more laid back tone than what they might normally bring to the table and they delivered. Sue went above and beyond, getting us drinks from the bar and making sure we had what we needed without even asking. Don was a great DJ and kept the dancing going the whole evening. We loved working with them!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Chris and Ellyn For this very thoughtful review. We truly enjoyed working with you. You guys are one of the sweetest couples we have worked for. Congratulations again and keep in touch with us on Facebook.
  • Teal

Teal · Married on 12/22/2018

Dj mike is awesome!

DJ Mike absolutely KILLED it on our big day! We had a brief phonecall the week of the wedding and discussed our preferences and he made some suggestions right off the bat that were 100% in line with what we were looking for. At our reception there wasn't a minute that the dancefloor wasn't completely packed! His understanding of our crowd and the kind of music that would keep everyone on their feet shows just how skilled of a DJ he is! Their pricing was also amazing, especially for the northeast where vendors are usually outrageously expensive. I highly, highly recommend Dance Masters!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Teal and Jeremy, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this great review! Dj Mike truly enjoyed working with you to create the perfect Wedding Day. We really appreciate this!!!!! Congrats to you both! Keep in touch with us on FB.

Brian and Amy · Married on 12/15/2018

Outstanding, Highly Recommend

We would highly recommend DJ Derek Heckler. His expertise and careful attention to detail made our wedding perfect. Derek took made it a point to ask our preferences, and incorporated them into our day. His ability to read the crowd and adjust the music was a huge success. DJ Derek's MC abilities are second to none!

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Dance Masters Entertainment 34
    Dance Masters Entertainment 35

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Brian and Amy thank you so much for this wonderful review. Hope your holidays were fabulous. We truly enjoyed working with you guys to create the perfect wedding. Congratulations to you both and keep in touch with us on Facebook.