Dance Masters Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kristen
    Kristen Getting married on 05/14/2022

A delight to work with!

We were recommended Dance Masters Entertainment/Sue and Don by a friend and we have been so happy to collaborate with them for our event! Sadly our April 2020 wedding had to be postponed until May 2022 due to COVID-19, but we are grateful that Sue and Don have handled all of the ups and downs of our pandemic wedding experience with grace, empathy, and flexibility. We are so glad we chose them to be a part of our celebration!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Kristen Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Stay safe and keep in touch with us on Facebook.
  • Maila
    Maila B. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Flexible and Very Patient

Sadly, our wedding got postponed due to Covid-19, but Sue and everyone on the DanceMasters team were just so responsive and accommodating when working with us to find our new date. With the date change we had to cancel our photo-booth add on and we were able to use those funds toward our total payment when signing our new contract. This made everything a lot less stressful and now we're ahead on our payment. WooHoo! I've seen them in action at my friends wedding and I can't wait for work with them come October!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Maila For this wonderful review. I can’t wait till October for your wedding to come. Best of luck and please stay in touch. Once again thanks so much for the review.
    Matthew H. Married on 08/07/2021

Thank You DJ Mike!

We found Dance Masters Entertainment here on the knot and were very pleased with how the whole process and the big day went. We received emails throughout the planning process with tips and steps. We were able to fill out our "must play," "play if time," and "do not play" playlists at our leisure along with songs for our ceremony and reception events. We spoke with Mike the week of to review everything. He set-up very early and was ready-to-go while we were running around taking pictures. We had a seamless outdoor ceremony and inside reception. Mike was very professional and adapted to fit the exact vibe and energy we were looking for.
    Stacey B. Married on 08/03/2021

Dance Masters - DJ Dereck and MC Sue

DJ Derek and MC Sue from Dance Masters made my son's wedding reception (3/6/2021) a PARTY! They were responsive to the guests and really made an effort to talk with guests and get everyone on dance floor. Even though the pandemic limited the number of guests, I feel Derek and Sue made the most of the crowd and made the music and experience so fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services for a wedding or party!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU Stacey for this great review. We truly enjoyed working with you all to create the PERFECT wedding reception. Please keep in touch with us on Face Book at Dance Masters Entertainment. Thanks again
  • Erin
    Erin L. Married on 07/30/2021

Flexible, Enthusiastic, and Amazing

We originally planned our wedding for 4/18/20 - obviously COVID made sure that didn't happen. We rescheduled for 7/30/21 and Sue and Don were so accommodating, including the fact that we changed venues on them TWICE in the process of replanning. They were so thoughtful and considerate with our circumstances and when our day finally came, they made sure the dance floor was TURNT, LIT, FIRE, however you want to say it. So many of our guests commented on how great they were, and we so enjoyed the experience. It's so clear they love what they do, and making a celebration even more special. They worked great with our other vendors as well, and I'm just so happy with the whole day turned out. STRONG RECOMMEND.
    Janice W. Married on 07/09/2021

You won't have a worry in the world with this amazing couple on hand!

We can't say enough about Sue and Don (even though Sue is our cousin) This is the second wedding we've used them for and they are amazing. We had a Covid backyard wedding with limited space that was planned in three weeks. They are an amazing couple. Don managed equipment set up in a matter of minutes and kept the party going with great music. Sue has an unbelievable energy and takes on the role of master of ceremony, seamstress, coordinator, hair and makeup assistant--you name it. I even found her in the kitchen washing a knife to use for the cake cutting. She is ready to handle the smallest and largest of details. They are genuine and nice people (even if they weren't family) and will make any party a party. You won't be disappointed.

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Janice I cannot thank you enough for this wonderful review. We were honored to be part of Sara and Mark’s wedding..It was very special to us to be part of our families celebration. Please keep in touch with us on Facebook. Love you all
    Patti Married on 07/03/2021

Don and Sue Are The Best!!!

Eight years ago my daughter got engaged. She was the first of her friends to get married and we had not been to a wedding in years. I didn’t know what I didn’t know. Luckily, we met Don and Sue at a wedding show and contracted with them for the wedding. They knew it all and handled it all! We felt like guests at the wedding and we had a ball! Don took care of the music and Sue took care of everything else, she did things I didn’t even know she did. Fast forward eight years and my other daughter got engaged. This time I knew… and what I knew was that we needed Don and Sue! They did not disappoint! Don keeps the music going and the guests dancing and Sue, well Sue just does it all. She got drinks for the bridal party, she helped bustle the bride’s dress, she made sure everyone was happy, she kept the night moving with the toasts, dances, cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss. She led the guests in line dances. I am sure there are a million other things that she did that I don’t even know about that made the night a success. My daughter and her husband had the wedding of their dreams. Thank you Don and Sue!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Patti Thank you for the OUTSTANDING review. I really enjoyed working with your wonderful family and friend at the Wedding!!!!! Again thank you so much for this review
  • Victoria
    Victoria L. Married on 06/26/2021

Such an amazing, wonderful and high energy experience!

Gosh, where do I start about Don and Sue? They were truly amazing and so very professional. When you talk to them, you'll know that their heart is 100% in their business and it shines through everything that they do. We had multiple meetings to discuss playlists, timing and other set up / venue specific details and my gosh, they followed everything perfectly.

When it came to the reception, Don and Sue knew exactly how to get people out of their seats and moving! Sue was out there dancing and signing along with some of our more shy guests and she cracked them right out of their shell, even the little ones were excited to go and dance around! Honestly, I was having so much fun, I barely even left the dance floor to eat!

If you're looking for a vendor to give you some support, Don and Sue are there. If you need someone that will get people to dance, Don and Sue have that, and if you're looking for a vendor that really adds to your wedding in the best possible way, Don and Sue are there! I cannot say enough amazing things, but I would 100% recommend Dance Masters to anyone looking for a DJ that knows how to throw one hell of a party!

Thank you so much Don and Sue for being there on our special day, you made all the difference and really made it such a fun and memorable day!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this fantastic review. We truly enjoyed working with you and David. What a sweet couple you are. We hade a PERFECT DAY!!!! Congrats to you both and keep in touch with us on FB.
    Tina Married on 06/19/2021

Sue and Don are AMAZING!

I had the opportunity to be in the presence of Sue and Don at my daughters wedding. As always my daughter researches, ask great questions and made the right decision by choosing Dance Masters Entertainment. They offer many detailed options to make any affair a memorable one. My daughters wedding and reception left everyone speechless. Sue and Don are personable, full of energy and knows how to get the guests involved. They will conversation with you to visualize your vision and will exceed your furthest expectations. Their goal is to allow your dreams to become reality. If you want to have this beautiful team to host your event, I suggest you contact them immediately. If you look at others reviews, you will know that this is your best choice to have the expertise, professionalism and an enjoyable event from an incredible business that not only DJ’s, but those who may can teach you a dance or two. I am forever grateful for being given the opportunity to meet them. I wish them continued success and hope for them to have a life of happiness as they continue this journey of life.
  • Isabel
    Isabel Q. Married on 06/06/2021

Look no further!

If you are having a hard time trying to find a DJ, look no further! Sue and Don are absolutely fantastic! They 100% made my wedding! Sue was so attentive and kept everything on schedule. I did not have one worry in the world. Dom orchestrated my playlist flawlessly and not a single person was sitting! I can not Thank them enough for making my wedding the best day of my life!
    100/10 would recommend!!!!!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK SO MUCH for this amazing review! You and Francis and the families were so much fun. What a PERFECT day we had. Please keep in touch with us on FB
    Anna R. Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing service highly recommend

Undeniably the best service I have ever seen at a wedding. So much more than a DJ service. We got a memory book with everyone’s photo booth photos and signed notes! Also, I had a few dress issues and Sue was write there with bobby pins to save me! Totally reminded me of the wedding planner but better! Thanks for such support and they even took pics and vids, I got them before my photographer even sent ours back! Amazing! Would def tell any Bride looking to go with these two! They are amazing. The music was the perfect mix and timing, dance floor was never empty the entire night!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Anna THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME review. You two were such a please to work with. We had a blast with you both! Congrats again to you and Jim. Keep in touch with us on FB
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 05/15/2021

Don and Sue are a fantastic team!!

DJ Don and Sue are a fantastic team! You won't be disappointed! Our special day went perfect! Don and Sue were very entertaining and made sure everything went smoothly. Sue went beyond her responsibilities by helping me with my dress, keeping me posted of the timeline such as ceremony, reception, entrance, cake, garter toss, and more. Don and Sue made the reception so much fun and kept the guests entertained. They had the guests dancing on the floor all night long! Sue always checked in with me to make sure I was good. Sue helped our guests to do some line dancing and other dances, too! She was FUN!!! The best part was that Don and Sue did their own little videos of our wedding and sent it to us! We were very surprised and it was very thoughtful!! Loved them!!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU Kim and Bryan. We truly enjoyed working with you both . You are a very special couple .Keep in touch with us on FB on Congrats !
    Johanna E. Married on 05/15/2021

Time of our life!

Sue and Don went above and beyond for my wedding day. They kept the party going and felt like family. They did more than any DJs are required. I haven;t stopped hearing from our guest how fun our Djs were. I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Johanna & Erik

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Johanna and Erik, THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review. We love your family and had a blast with you all. Congrats once again to you both. Keep in touch with us on FB.
  • Johanna
    Johanna E. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing, as always

We have been to many weddings Don and Sue have serviced and I knew form day one that is who i wanted to DJ my wedding. They are the best!! Sue and Don are so patient and kind with you thru the whole process! They were not just a vendor they were a apart of our wedding! Kept us all dancing up to the very last second! Could not have asked for a better duo. Thank you guys so much for helping us create our perfect day!!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Johanna and Erik, THANK YOU SO MUCH for this great review. We truly enjoyed working with you both. We had a blast with you at the wedding. Keep in touch with us on FB Congrats
    Mackenzie S. Married on 05/14/2021

Best DJ’s Ever!!

Having Don and Sue be a part of our wedding day was one of the best decisions we ever made! Working with them leading up to the event was super easy and when the big day finally arrived it felt like we had known them for years. We rocked the dance floor all night long!

Sue also choreographed my dad and I’s father/daughter dance and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Highly recommend this duo for your wedding.

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Oh What A Great Night! Thank you for this great review. I really enjoyed teaching you and your Dad. We truly enjoyed working with you both, You are such a special couple. Congrats to you and keep in touch with us on FB.
    Erin H. Married on 05/10/2021

Book Sue & Don ASAP!

I cannot say enough about how absolutely wonderful Don and Sue are. I was planning my small outdoor COVID wedding and was so nervous that things were not going to turn out the way I had envisioned in my mind. I really had hoped that, even though we had less than 25 people there, that people would still dance and have a good time. Sue and Don did not disappoint! The music quality all night (outdoor ceremony and reception) was perfect and they did an excellent job keeping people on the dancefloor. I had thought about doing a sparkler sendoff, but Sue recommended using light wands that they provided. We played with the light wands all night on the dance floor as well (so fun)! My friends and family could not stop talking about how much fun Sue and Don were and how much they LOVED the music. I mean really, these two feel like they are part of your family. We took pictures together, Sue bustled my dress, and we all sang and danced into the night. These two are truly very special and I am incredibly thankful that we booked with them. You will be too!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Erin and Jarrod for this very detailed and fabulous review. We had so much fun working with you guys. Your family and friends are wonderful. Hope you have a great holiday season! Please keep in touch with us on Facebook.
  • Jenny
    Jenny H. Married on 05/08/2021

We never had an empty dance floor!

I'm so happy we used Dance Masters for our wedding! Don and Sue are very responsive, the online music system and forms were easy to fill out, and they worked with us through multiple reschedules due to COVID. On the day of the wedding, we had DJ Mike and he was great! He played the exact music that we wanted, even when we were emailing him custom songs in the days leading up to the wedding. And he made sure everything went smoothly. We never had an empty dance floor! We also had a photo booth, which everyone loved. I highly recommend this company!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Thank for such great review for DJ Mike. We truly enjoyed working with you to create such a great night. CONGRATS to you both. Keep in touch with us on FB.
    Kaitlin H. Married on 04/24/2021

Don & Sue are an absolute must!

Don & Sue are absolutely amazing. They did a perfect job on our wedding ceremony and reception. Their personalities are so fun and easy to get along with. Sue went above and beyond to make sure as the bride I was always okay. She kept everyone so involved and kept the party going all night. We got so many compliments on how great these two were as well. I gave them a type of music/a couple artists to pick cocktail/dinner music to. Everything was spot on as if I made the playlist myself. Don did great! We will definitely use Don & Sue for our DJ/MC needs in the future!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Kaitlin and Ryan, THNAK YOU so much for this wonderful review. We truly enjoyed working with you both to create a PERFECT Wedding Day!! Congrats to you both and keep in touch with us on FB.
    Lindsay K. Married on 04/10/2021

April 10, 2021

So glad we chose Dance Masters for our wedding on April 10, 2021. Derek was so helpful leading up to the wedding and on wedding day (he even held my dress at one point so I could get down the steps!) He is the main vendor we received compliments on from family and friends and really helped make the day perfect and run so smoothly. I will always recommend this company!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANKYOU Lindsay and Dalton for this great review for DJ Derek. We truly enjoyed working with you both planning a PERFECT day! Congrats to you both! Keep in touch with us on FB
    Jasmine K. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing DJ!!

We had our wedding March 6, 2021 and hired Dance Masters Entertainment to be our DJ for the wedding. DJ Derek was amazing and definitely kept the party alive with his well played set list! He was able to use the songs we selected in a great way that kept everyone on their feet! Sue was amazing at MC-ing! She was so high spirited and never made the party go silent or awkward! She kept the guests laughing and dancing, even throwing in her own moves! lol They were both great and worth every penny! Communicating with them was also very easy and they made me feel relaxed all the way leading up to the wedding. I would recommend them for your wedding or event where you need a DJ. Great job!!!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful review. Derek and I truly enjoyed working with you both. What a GREAT Wedding we have! Please keep in touch with us on Facebook. Thanks again and Congratulations to you !!!!!
    Katie T. Married on 12/12/2020

Sue and Don are the BEST!

Dance Masters did an outstanding job at our small December wedding! They bring energy, professionalism and are so easy to work with. Don created some cool mixes of our requested songs and Sue was an excellent MC. I cannot say enough great things! They truly listen to your needs. Their prices are so reasonable for all the wonderful service they offer. Our guests loved the music and their energy.

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Wow what a very thoughtful review. Thanks You so Much Katie and Ryan for this great review. We truly enjoyed working with you both to create the PERFECT Wedding Day. You are so NICE!!!! Thank you for having us as your DJ's Congrats to the new Mr. and Mrs.!!!! Keep in touch with us on Facebook.
  • Ryan
    Ryan S. Married on 11/21/2020

Highly Recommend, Amazing Team

Thank you Sue and Don so much for everything that you did for us! We had a blast and so did all of guests. You kept the party going and you went above and beyond to help with other things too, like bustling my dress, taking extra photos and videos of our day, getting our guests together for group photos, keeping the dance floor lively, and making sure we were always having a good time. Please know we are so genuinely appreciative!! We definitely recommend them for any event!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU SO MUCH Ryan and Beth for this detailed great review! We had a wonderful time with you and your family! CONGRATS TO A VERY SWEET COUPLE! Your wedding was PERFECT! Loved the sing a long with "Rocky Top" when the whole family was interacting with Sue on the floor! Truly enjoyed working with you both. Please keep in touch with us on face book.
    Louise Z. Married on 11/07/2020

Highly Recommend!!

The Dance Masters team was amazing! We had to change around all our plans last minute and we were lucky enough to find them with an availability. They were able to make our wedding music dreams come true. Thanks for being so flexible and reliable during a crazy time!!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

Louise and Thomas THANK YOU so much for this great Review! We truly enjoyed working with you both to create such a PERFECT Wedding Day! Please keep in touch with us on Facebook.
  • Olivia
    Olivia B. Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Experience!!

We are absolutely over the moon with the experience we had with Brandon. He replied to every email so fast and whenever I had question or change of plan, he had no problem accommodating us right away. During the wedding he was so attentive and making sure we were right on time, even when Cody and I decided to throw somethings out the window last minute, he just went with the flow and made it so easy for us.

He was the best! I have literally nothing bad to say about our experience or him as a person! He was so nice to everyone as well and we've had such positive feedback the entire night and still as the days go on! Thank you so much for giving us Brandon because he was a god sent on our wedding day!! He played everything we wanted and did some random mixes like we asked him to only days before the wedding.

Thanks for everything and I will be recommending you guys to literally everyone I know! (I have 3 close friends getting married in the upcoming months lol). We couldn't be happier with your company and brandon!!

Dance Masters Entertainment's reply:

THANK YOU so much for this great review. We truly enjoyed working with you to create a Perfect wedding day. You are both sooooo nice! Congrats to the New Mr. and Mrs. Vaught!!!! Happy 1st Christmas to you both!!!!