Dance Floor Heroes Reviews

113 | Madison, WI

113 Reviews for Dance Floor Heroes

Katie · Married on 08/06/2016

Michael and his wife were wonderful and had the dance floor packed all night. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Shannon · Married on 07/30/2016

If you're considering Dance Floor Heroes to DJ your wedding, DO IT NOW. They are absolutely incredible during the big day and all of the days leading up to it. We were so impressed with the music chosen and how they kept the night rolling, in addition to the way they kept the crowd engaged during some special events of ours. They were the first vendor we booked for our wedding (right before our venue) because of the amazing things we heard and we were not disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Mick · Married on 07/22/2016

Working with Dance Floor Heros was simply amazing. From the first time we met them we knew they were the DJs for us. We loved that they worked together as husband/wife team and were the ones actually at the event (unlike other companies we looked at). They were easy going and fun to talk to at our first meeting and very accommodating of our desires for our as our wedding date approached.

The day of the wedding they were very professional and it was clear that they love what they do. On a 95 degree day in a barn they were able to keep our dance floor busy. Once the music started, there wasn't a time that the floor was empty.

If you are still uncertain of a DJ for your event, you have no need to look any further.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Amber · Married on 07/16/2016

I wouldn't suggest any other DJ for your wedding or big event. They know exactly how to pump up the crowd and get the party started! I have seen Mike and Jess In action many times, each event I had the time of my life. They are such a fun, outgoing, and loving couple! Mike made it very easy to work with him and was very helpful with planning my wedding music! They REALLY are the best DJ in town!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Kevin · Married on 07/09/2016

I'm not going to spend a ton of time writing this up. All of the other reviews are completely accurate. They were one of the best parts of our wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Kathleen · Married on 06/25/2016

We booked Dance Floor Heroes for our wedding at The Farm at Dover, and they were excellent! We had some Czech songs that we wanted to use, and that was not a problem. People were constantly dancing and kept talking about how much fun they had on the dance floor. We did not have to worry about one thing regarding music!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Erica · Married on 06/24/2016

Mike & Jess went above and beyond to make sure that our needs were met during our wedding. You can trust that they will choose the appropriate music for any event based on your genres of choice... really no need to micromanage and choose every song. They engaged the audience, were professional, and we got comments from several guests that our DJs were awesome! Couldn't of asked for better DJs!!! In short... book now before your wedding date is taken :)

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kim · Married on 06/11/2016

Just book them! You won't regret it. They were absolutely fantastic. Mike was extremely organized and responsive and we did not have to worry about a thing. They made our wedding day extra awesome and our guests kept telling us that they were the best wedding DJs they have ever seen. Plus, the price is very reasonable, especially since you get two DJs!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Guin · Married on 06/04/2016

Dance Floor Hero's are awesome! They are so talented, they mix the music perfectly and know exactly what to play to keep the party going and the crowd happy. They were extremely nice and accommodating. I will refer them to all of my friends and plan to use them for any other DJ needs.

Sent on 06/10/2016
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 05/28/2016

Best wedding choice I made was to hire Dance Floor Heroes for our DJ! Hands down best DJ's in the area. From the first time I spoke with Mike, I was totally impressed. When planning a wedding, you have so many things to worry about--I never once worried about how awesome they would be. They truly want your day to be as great as you do!! We had almost 500 people at our reception, which was no easy task to keep organized. Dance Floor Heroes went above and beyond what I expected to make sure the entire reception went flawlessly! They have a great ability to read the crowd and create an incredible energy. I had soooo many guests ask about where I found them and comment on how great they were. They LOVE their job, they love music, and they love making their customers happy. It's pretty amazing to watch. I think I hugged them both about 10 times--just could not have been more pleased with the service they provided! THANK YOU Dance Floor Heroes!!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Best DJs ever!!! We were incredibly happy with our day and the music just made our special day absolutely memorable! We had special request for certain songs to be played prior to the ceremony and they accommodated us without hesitation. I promise you will not find a better DJ anywhere! We received several responses the day after our wedding from friends and family stating that Dance Floor Heros were the best DJs they have ever seen. During the reception one of my bridesmaids grabbed me and said "look at the DJs they are having an absolute blast and you can totally tell. They are incredible, you guys lucked out". They are truly passionate about what they do! If you want people talking about how amazing your party was, then I highly recommend getting Mike and Jess as your DJs. Keep loving what you do because it shows and you two are amazing!

Thanks for everything!
    The Burmasters

Sent on 05/27/2016

Megan · Married on 03/12/2016

Friends of our recommended Dance Floor Heroes for our Anniversary Party and we are so grateful they did. Our first meeting was very relaxed and we were able to talk about and develop our ideas for the party together. They were open to our suggestions but we had every confidence that they could manage things all on their own as well. We had a variety of ages at our party and they all had a great time. The music was a great mix, in part tailored to our tastes and in part just keeping the dance floor hopping! They were professional during the event, keeping things on time and flexible with last minute changes, and they were having fun with us which increased the party vibe! We will continue to recommend them to anyone in the search of an awesome DJ duo.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Rachel · Married on 01/02/2016

Dance Floor Heroes made our wedding incredible! To start they were flexible with meeting times and made the whole vendor process stress free. My husband is active duty military and they went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. They took our favorite song/artists suggestions and made an amazing DJ set for the night.
    We had a smaller wedding reception of 50 people and Dance Floor Heroes had us dancing all night long! During the reception Mike and Jessica were fun and entertaining! Multiple times during the night and after I had guests tell me it was the best DJ they had seen at a wedding. They made it a night that all of our guests would remember! I would highly recommend this duo. We plan to use Dance Floor Heroes for future events! Thank you Mike and Jessica for everything :)

Sent on 01/22/2016

Meaghan · Married on 10/10/2015

Dance Floor Heroes is an amazing husband and wife team. They were professional, fun, enthusiastic and easy to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and MC for our wedding reception. We highly recommend these two for your next event!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Stefanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Dance Floor Heroes did such an amazing job with the music for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and our reception. They listened to us and what we wanted and then played exactly the right mix of music throughout the night. They also did a wonderful job of helping to gather everyone to move from our cocktail hour into the dinner/reception area, and they did a great job as our emcee for the night! I would highly recommend them as a wedding DJ - we cannot thank them enough for such a job well done! Far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Dance Floor Heroes are amazing! Sign them now before they become huge and become impossible to book. They blew us away with the job they did. They were very in tune with the crowd and knew exactly how to make sure everyone had a blast. They were a very important reason why our wedding was such a fun night. Book them now- you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Robin · Married on 08/31/2015

We booked Dance Floor Heroes for a student welcome event and could not have been more pleased with the flexibility, talent and willingness to try something new (a silent disco!) I would highly recommend Dance Floor Heroes for your next event.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Steve · Married on 08/22/2015

Dance Floor Heroes was incredible! They brought the perfect party to an already perfect day. Acting as an ideal master of ceremonies, they provided the perfect amount of fun, and sentimental moments to ensure that we will remember the day with find smiles. We look back on the day and think how everything went perfect, and without a DJ service like Dance Floor Heroes, it would not have been possible! Thank you, Mike and Jessica! You made the best day of our lives so very memorable!

Sent on 08/25/2015
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 08/15/2015

Dance Hero's is the best DJ I have heard in a very long time. The guests at our wedding commented several times on how great the DJ was. Micheal is an awesome MC as well. They made our wedding so much fun!!

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • U

Ue · Married on 08/08/2015

INCREDIBLE is all we have to say!!! When planning our wedding, my husband and I definitely prioritized the reception music. Paul's a music junkie and I simply love a great party! After researching countless DJs in the Madison, WI area, Paul and I finally found Dance Floor Heroes! We're beyond blessed we did because before we found them, we'd already gone through dozens of interviews/consultations with many other companies. Upon meeting Mike and Jess, we knew right away from their spunky personalities and bubbly attitudes---We wanted to work with them! As a team couple working together, they first and foremost understand love and weddings. They're young, experienced, modern and extremely energetic! My husband and I had a bit of a non-traditional wedding reception which included lots of speeches and some games.. we were worried our DJs wouldn't be able to understand the atmosphere we envisioned for our wedding. We found Mike and Jess to be more than understanding and extremely flexible! Their communication with us over 1 year and a half was phenomenal and we met successfully multiple times to go over the day-of itinerary. Both are so kind, professional, knowledgable, funny, down to earth and confident! Our guests loved our wedding and had nothing but positive things to say about our DJs. The music was crazy amazing; the perfect balance between the songs we requested and the both of them working their talents to create the music genre/era we asked for! Trustworthy, awesome dance lights, reliable equipment... we couldn't have found better people to work with! If you're looking for a great Dj for your wedding, LOOK NO FURTHER!!!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2015

Gave 5 minute warnings prior to toast and 1st dance, great at communication, flexible with how we wanted the evening to go. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Todd · Married on 07/04/2015

Michael and Jessica were a great pair and team that works together to surprise and delight us and our guests.

We asked for a custom song to be created so that my husband and I would be able to perform a little bit with our own voices and then let the song take over for the vocal. Michael and Jessica did this very quickly and it was perfect!

I thoroughly enjoyed working with both of them and they were A delight at our wedding and for the celebration – we could not thank them enough!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Mike and Jess were fantastic. They did our wedding and reception. Mike did our ceremony while the reception was being set up and thus ready to go within 30 min after the ceremony when our reception began. They are friendly, upbeat, and flexible. We enjoyed working with them and meeting them as well.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Amber · Married on 06/20/2015

Now that the tuxes have been returned, dresses cleaned and gifts put away, I finally have a moment to RAVE about the amazing experience my husband and I had when we hired Dance Floor Heroes to DJ our wedding! From the very first interaction with them, Mike and Jess displayed a degree of passion, professionalism and enthusiasm that was infectious. Every time I reached out to them, they responded quickly and addressed all my questions and concerns. They left me with absolutely NO DOUBT that the entertainment for my wedding was in good hands! Mike was a friendly and enthusiastic emcee for the evening and Jess kept turning out the songs that kept our guests moving! Everyone we spoke to about the night has had the same sentiment as my husband and I: those DJ's were AMAZING! Our night ended in the most incredible moment when the whole wedding, including Mike and Jess, was singing The Piano Man on the dance floor. Outstanding! By the end of the night, friends who are planning their own wedding had decided to hire Dance Floor Heroes for their big day! My husband and I wanted to throw a wedding where all our guests experienced a great party. Dance Floor Heroes helped us to surpass all our hopes in that regard! If I could rate them higher than 5 stars, I would. Thank you, Dance Floor Heroes, for all you contributed to making our wedding day so incredibly memorable!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Marisa · Married on 06/06/2015

Mike and Jess were great! Very responsive and fun to meet with. They kept our dance floor busy all night. They played a variety of music and requests that was all great for dancing. We and our guests loved them. We would hire them again in a heartbeat and highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/14/2015