Danah Photography Reviews

Danah Photography View more information

Jessica Event on: 03/01/2014
    Danah Photography has been taking photos of me and my family since our wedding day:) When I was pregnant Danah sat with me and we built a series of photography sessions and package tailored to what I wanted. She took amazing maternity, newborn, 6 month old, and 1 year pictures of me and my son. She was so patient with my son and she had great ideas on photos. The best part was the album she made me compiled of all the pictures I liked that she had taken at these sessions. If you are looking for a kind, patient and talented photographer then look no further! She is your girl!
    Loren Event on: 11/15/2013
    I am a 'college' bride, working on a MAJOR budget. Working with Danah Photography I never felt rushed, pushed into buying anything, or like a number. With every text, email, and phone call setting up/planning our photo shoot I felt more like a valued friend than a customer. The taking of the actual pictures was fun, and really focused on the love between myself and my fiancee. You can't go wrong with a photographer when their taking of your engagement pictures leads you to think about the maternity shoots, baby pictures, and wedding to come!! That is how we both felt about our whole experience with Danah Photography.
    Billie Married on 10/05/2013
    Wow! Dana is extremely talented! We've have had nothing but wonderful comments on our wedding and engagement pictures. Getting pictures taken by Dana was really exciting, and everyone looked amazing. She captured a lot of unexpected moments. You would be lucky to have her take pictures for you.
    Chelsea Married on 08/10/2013
    Dana was professional, affordable, and very accommodating. She was very flexible on times and dates. She offered many ideas for photography and helped us make sure we got everything we needed or wanted. She was so fun to work with as well. I would definitely recommend her for all your photography needs.
    Alene Event on: 07/10/2013
    We chose Danah to do our family photos. The pictures included my husband and I, our son and daughter-in-law, and our three grandchildren, ages 4, 6, and 8.

Danah found THE beautiful outdoor setting for us! The process was so very creative and fun for all! She is so gifted with the little ones!

We were then amazed at the number of pictures she had taken from which to choose. she helped eliminate, and choose. We were finally more than thrilled with the final prints. They were of every possible combination of family members, many action shots of the children, some funny and some not. Our pictures have special homes on our walls! We could not be more pleased. A forever gift of memory for our family!
  • User1593602 2+ years ago
    Danah photography helped to make our wedding day memorable. Photo sessions were scheduled perfectly and conducted in a timely matter. We were able to actually enjoy the reception. Our engagements sessions were so much fun. The photographer put us at ease. We felt like we were just out with a friend who happened to have a camera. More importantly though, the shots were amazing.
    Lindsey Event on: 04/16/2011
    We all had such a great experience working with Dana! She is very creative and professional but still a good listener and, instead of insisting on overdone poses and themes, she let's you get involved in the creativity! So much fun and amazing quality!
    Andrea Event on: 04/09/2011
    Dana is a joy to work with and did a wonderful job on our daughter's prom pictures as well as senior portraits the following year! the prints were beautiful and there was not a bad pic on the CD! Thanks so much Dana for 2 wonderful experiences - we look forward to the next one!
  • User1579774 2+ years ago
    Makes you feel comfortable! Pictures are beautiful!
    Carmen Married on 07/09/2011
    We absolutely LOVED the photographs from our engagement session and wedding. Dana listened to what we wanted and envisioned and did a beautiful job of putting our dreams into a photograph. We will definitely use her for our future photography needs!