Danah Photography

Dahlonega, GA View map

$3,200 Most Popular Price

At Danah Photography, you will notice a difference from the norm - because we LOVE what we do, and our clients love us because of it! We are prepared to give our clients incredible photos and incredible service.

We offer top clients the star treatment they deserve. While photography is our number one priority, Dana often tells the brides "we are more than just photographers" because we go above and beyond to insure that your wedding day is everything you dreamed! We help out in any way we can, whether it be helping with audio/video equipment that didn't work properly, or even cleaning a bridesmaid dress that encountered a spill 5 minutes before the wedding (yes, this has literally happened). We have a photojournalistic style that tells a story with images.

Every wedding is unique. Every couple has a unique relationship. We use images to tell the story of your love for each other. We can't wait to photograph your story... :)

Contact us at 706-969-9024 or dana@danahphotography.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2999.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Jessica Event on: 03/01/2014
    Danah Photography has been taking photos of me and my family since our wedding day:) When I was pregnant Danah sat with me and we built a series of photography sessions and package tailored to what I wanted. She took amazing maternity, newborn, 6 month old, and 1 year pictures of me and my son. She was so patient with my son and she had great ideas on photos. The best part was the album she made me compiled of all the pictures I liked that she had taken at these sessions. If you are looking for a kind, patient and talented photographer then look no further! She is your girl!
    Loren Event on: 11/15/2013
    I am a 'college' bride, working on a MAJOR budget. Working with Danah Photography I never felt rushed, pushed into buying anything, or like a number. With every text, email, and phone call setting up/planning our photo shoot I felt more like a valued friend than a customer. The taking of the actual pictures was fun, and really focused on the love between myself and my fiancee. You can't go wrong with a photographer when their taking of your engagement pictures leads you to think about the maternity shoots, baby pictures, and wedding to come!! That is how we both felt about our whole experience with Danah Photography.
    Billie Married on 10/05/2013
    Wow! Dana is extremely talented! We've have had nothing but wonderful comments on our wedding and engagement pictures. Getting pictures taken by Dana was really exciting, and everyone looked amazing. She captured a lot of unexpected moments. You would be lucky to have her take pictures for you.

North Grove Hall North Grove Hall Banquet Halls

Dana adds a wonderful personal touch to her photography and her charming personality makes her a delight to work with. Her photos are amazing and I think her pricing is quite reasonable.

Jeffrey Franks Photography Jeffrey Franks Photography Wedding Photographers

Dana is a wonderful photographer, she is so creative and has a unique vision that translates into her incredible style. We've worked together since 2009 and I just love her; her personality is so sweet and she is such a fun loving and outgoing soul. one of her strengths is her ability to elicit powerful emotional responses from her subjects that she makes a habit of capturing those responses in her amazing images. She is one of the best.

P.O. Box 1862 Dahlonega, 30533
Location of (Danah Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding