Pearl The Photobooth Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Abby
    Abby W. Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!!

Dana and her second photographer, Laura, were amazing! We were so happy with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out and we loved having her be a part of our special day! She went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly with the photos and got them to us in a timely manner. We highly recommend her! In fact, my maid of honor is really interested in hiring Dana for her own wedding after she saw how amazing Dana was!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect experience - Dana captures it all plus more!

Dana truly made our wedding a perfect experience. She captured every moment (plus ones I didn't even think of!) We're so thrilled with her photographs that we'll cherish for life. Dana went above & beyond by helping orchestrate family pictures, taking the perfect candids, and also staying later when a last minute thunderstorm hit and delayed our dessert time. We're so appreciative of her help and will continue to recommend her to our friends.
    Chloe G. Married on 05/18/2019

The best wedding photography experience

Dana and her second shooter Laura were absolutely amazing. They were so much fun to work with and the quality of our pictures are absolutely beautiful! Everyone in our bridal party was super impressed as well as our guests! Would highly recommend
    Shannon M. Married on 10/27/2018

Extremely talented

Dana was wonderful from the beginning to the end. Everyone enjoyed being around her, and we all felt comfortable. Despite having far from perfect weather, she was able to capture so many special moments that we will forever treasure. I knew I wanted Dana to photograph my wedding after viewing her portfolio. She was always responsive with any questions and her final product was as amazing as I knew it would be. I will definitely use her again in the future!!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 10/05/2018

Better Than I Imagined

I seriously cannot thank Dana and Betsy enough for capturing our big day! I chose Dana because I fell in love with her portfolio. She is extremely professional, responsive, and bubbly. You can tell how much she loves what she does! Dana was able to manage our rowdy bridal party easily. Our pictures came out even better than I imagined they would! I am having a difficult time picking which pictures we want to print (which is a good problem to have). Do yourself a favor and hire Dana! You absolutely will not regret it!!!
    Alyssa Married on 09/22/2018
    I truly do not have enough good things to say about Dana! When I first began looking for photographers to capture our day, I never expected to connect with someone the way that I connected with Dana. Because of our amazing mother in-laws, we connected right away - Dana was the person that I would email with virtually every wedding question, not just photo related! She helped me to create a detailed day-of-timeline that all of our vendors used! She was amazing in terms of making suggestions about things, and working with me to ensure that our day was just as we had envisioned. On the day of the wedding, she and Terri were incredible! We were all extremely comfortable and had so much fun (she even managed to get my Marine brother to smile!). So many of our friends and family came up to us after the wedding to tell us how much they loved our photographers! Both Terri and Dana were so creative and would suggest photos that we cannot wait to see! Thank you Dana and Terri! ❤️

With Love, Alyssa and Andrew
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/01/2018
    Dana did an amazing job of capturing our wedding day (and engagement) and we would hire her again in a heartbeat. There was a perfect amount of formal photos as well as spontaneous photos. She is very responsive with questions, accommodating to requests, and also very punctual with delivery of ordered prints. She is down-to-earth and made us feel very comfortable during photos which can be a little awkward for a somewhat introverted couple!
    Emily Event on: 12/30/2017
    Dana is wonderful, flexible, and very professional. Our family photos are beautiful!
  • Regina
    Regina Married on 11/11/2017
    I have nothing but wonderful, gushy compliments for Dana. My fiance and I chose Dana originally because of her beautiful portfolio and affordability. However, I would choose her a million times over again upon meeting her. Working with Dana was absolutely wonderful-from the first moment that we met her for our engagement photos, through our wedding day and up to the moment I received our pictures. Not only were both her and her assistant Terri very professional, they both took the time to individually get to know us and everyone in our wedding party so they felt like part of our group the whole day. Dana started with the girls at the salon and followed us to our photo locations, the ceremony and reception. Her pictures are gorgeous and caught not just the posed classics, but lots of intimate, candid ones with our friends and family throughout the day. She is so personable and friendly and we know our day would not have been complete without Dana and her camera. We can’t wait to share the pictures with everyone and relive the best day of our lives over and over again. We highly recommend using Dana for your big day, she is so talented and her prices are so fair. We got nearly 750 photos from our day-not every photographer would go through that for each couple, it was SO worth the wait to receive the edits. We can’t wait to use her again for special occasions in our family!
    Christin Married on 11/03/2017
    Thank you Dana for capturing such beautiful photos of our family!
    Ashton Married on 09/23/2017
    From beginning to end, working with Dana for our engagement and wedding photos was an absolute pleasure. The quality of her work is top notch, and such a fantastic value. She is talented, helpful, professional, flexible, and enthusiastic. Dana made sure to capture all the moments and items that mattered most to us, and made incredibly useful suggestions when she had a great idea - which was often! For our engagement photos, Dana totally ran with our idea of shooting in an amusement park, and made us feel fun and comfortable in a crowded, public venue. For our wedding, she came prepared with ideas of where to shoot, and photographed all the details we worked so hard on. Her and her second shooter for the day were sensitive to our complicated family structures, and were quick on their feet when we requested unplanned photos. We couldn't be more thrilled with our photos, and we love that we can download, share and print them at our convenience. Without a doubt, we would recommend Dana to anyone looking for their photographer. We can't wait to have an excuse to work with her again!! Thanks a million, Dana!!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 09/16/2017
    Dana and Betsy did such a great job! We are so thankful they could do our wedding!
    Jen Married on 09/02/2017
    She takes great photos! She is friendly and professional. She responds in a timely manner. She was great to work with. She is affordable and does a good job!
    Ashley Event on: 06/24/2017
    We hired Dana to photograph ours son's first birthday party. She was great to communicate with and was very flexible with my son's nap schedule. We could not be happier with the beautiful images she captured. All of my requests were met in a noninvasive and professional manner. I would definitely hire Dana again.
    Emily Married on 06/17/2017
    My fiance and I decided on using Dana based on her bright and beautiful portfolio, affordability & responsiveness. Dana was an absolute dream to work with. She came to us for our engagement photos so that we could have pictures in a place that was dear to us. She even rescheduled when our new puppy became Ill and wouldn't have been able to be in our picture. We were nervous at first since we have never had professional photos but she quickly put us at ease and was even able to juggle the camera and our puppies leash. She showed a genuine interest in us and our love story right off the bat & we immediately knew we picked the right woman for the job.
    On our wedding day, her and her second shooter Terri were super professional, organized, and were able to take control of our rowdy crew (including small children) and got the most amazing photographs. We recommend Dana to everyone! We are so thankful we found her for our special day and we can't wait to use her again in the future!
    Lauren Married on 06/16/2017
    Dana did a wonderful
    Job capturing our special day!!
    Rachel Married on 05/20/2017
    Dana did an awesome job with our wedding pictures! She was extremely helpful the day of the wedding. I was so excited to see all of our beautiful pictures. I highly recommend using Dana for any professional picture needs!
    Lauren Married on 03/25/2017
    Dana is amazing and captured every special moment of our wedding. She is so creative and we are thankful that we choose her as our photographer!
    Jill Married on 11/11/2016
    Dana did a beautiful job capturing our family in the photos she took in our home. We felt comfortable during the session and are extremely pleased with the results! We look forward to using her to photograph our family as it grows!
    Jeremy Married on 09/10/2016
    Dana was a pleasure to work with and really helped make the day wonderful.
    Shannon Married on 08/20/2016
    Dana is absolutely wonderful! Our bridal party and guests said that she was a lot of fun; plus, they have all seen our engagement photos, so they know the wedding photos will be just as awesome!
    Danielle Married on 05/14/2016
    Dana was very professional and flexible with our schedule and working around our baby! Photos were returned fast and we couldn't love them more! She captured natural photos that we will cherish forever!
    Danielle Married on 08/29/2015
    Taking pictures can be awkward at times and Dana makes them fun. She makes you laugh and enjoy the moment that you're there for! She's so friendy and willing to do what you want. Her talent is remarkable and you can tell she enjoys what she is doing. One thing I really appreciated was when my pictures were taken if the wind messed up my hair or a tag was showing she took the time to either adjust it for me or let me know so my picture would be perfect! I really appreciate the extra effort she made and how she Connects with you and captures little details - she's pbenomenal (please excuse anytypos this was done on my phone)
  • Meggie
    Meggie Married on 06/13/2015
    Dana Trabucco was fabulous to work with. It was her first time doing a wedding, and you would have never known it. She was so professional with everything she was involved in. She made sure we were comfortable with decisions on where to take pictures and how to pose. Dana got our pictures back in a very reasonable amount of time; we loved looking at the pictures. Our families and freinds made great comments on how well the pictures turned out from our special day. We would love to hire Dana again for future events like a maternity shoot.
  • User2280521 2+ years ago
    Dana was the photographer for my engagement session. She was very accommodating when scheduling a date and had several great suggestions for locations. It rained the morning of our shoot, and while I was concerned about the impact on our photos, Dana couldn't have been better prepared. She arrived in rain boots with several umbrellas determined to make our time worthwhile. We were in a park with a gazebo, so we utilized that until the rain stopped. We received a sneak preview of the photos the next day (super-fast!) and received all of the photos shortly thereafter. I was so pleased with the quality of the photos and how Dana worked with me, my now-husband, and even our cat to capture natural moments on that rainy but wonderful day. If I hadn't already booked a photographer for my wedding, Dana would've been the top choice. Also a plus - she was very prompt with all communication and open about the process and expectations.