Dana Marie Photography Reviews

48 Reviews for Dana Marie Photography

• Pallavi

Pallavi Mathur · Getting married on 01/06/2022

Amazing experience

Dana has been amazing as our Wedding Photographer. Not only is she extremely talented but she is also very understanding and gave special attention to all my thoughts. She is extremely professional and what I loved the most was the poses and angles she suggested for us that worked wonders for our Indian attire. She beautifully captured every aspect of my wedding ceremony and understood the importance of each little wedding detail. I cant express my joy after seeing the pictures its like reliving the dream. I am glad that we hired Dana. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 07/14/2020

Dana Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was such a pleasure meeting you and working with your family
  • Siret

Siret D’Anna · Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent service, beautiful pictures

Dana was fantastic to work with. She photographed our wedding professionally and safely during COVID19. We had her 5pm to 9pm, she arrived 15 minutes earlier. She started off with the bride’s and groom’s getting ready pictures at Hilton hotel, met the bride getting on the horse carriage, captured wonderful sunset pictures at our beach ceremony, and ended the night at Coastal Salt restaurant. She is very friendly and easy to work with. Dana listened all our picture ideas, and made professional recommendations to make the pictures look spectacular. Also, Dana was very accommodating with few changes in our plans and schedule. We strongly recommend her anyone for spectacular wedding pictures.

Sent on 07/18/2020

Lauryn Schon · Married on 06/27/2020

Wedding photographer

Dana did an amazing job photographing our wedding day. She was extremely responsive and easy to work with. The day of the wedding, Dana and her staff were so much fun to work. Not To mention, very time oriented and organized. We planned our wedding in just 3 weeks and Dana was Extremely prepared. We recently got our photos back and they are beautiful! Dana made memories of our special day that we will never forget. We would highly recommend Dana! Especially for beach weddings!

Sent on 08/07/2020

Dana Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for the beautiful compliments, we had so much fun spending the day with you and Nick!
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 06/26/2020

Beautiful beach wedding photos!

Dana did an absolutely wonderful job, we love every single one of our wedding photos!!! We had a small beach ceremony in Ocean City, MD and she got perfect shots of everyone! During the ceremony you could barely tell she was there, and then for portraits afterwards she has an extremely warm personality and posed us in the most flattering way! Her photos are beautifully lit (lighting assistant is awesome!) while still being natural. I highly recommend her for your special day or any photo shoot, her prices are also great!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Dana Marie Photography's reply:

What a beautiful beach ceremony! Thank yo use much for having me be a part of your special celebration!!

Cat Schubel · Married on 10/05/2019

Dana is ahhh-mazing!

Planning your wedding 2000 miles from your hometown and vendors can be quite stressful, but Dana put my mind at ease (on probably more than one occasion.) We had never met her, but had seen her work prior to booking. After speaking with her, we found the perfect package for us, both of which was reasonable and would fit our budget. She asked all the right questions, questions that we hadn't even thought about. Our wedding party and guests loved her! She fit right in! We received our highlight photos within 2 weeks, and the rest of our gallery another 2 weeks later. A week turnaround for wedding pictures is unheard of, and talk about impressive! Needless to say, Dana's quality and value cannot be beat! We will definitely be using her again if we ever need any special occasion portraits done in the future. Thank you so much Dana!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Dana Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cat, I very much enjoyed sharing your special day with you, your friends and family :)

Megan · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Work

Dana is very professional but also a pleasure to work with. You can tell she really cares for what she does, and she does it well. She’s very organized and committed to working with her clients and making sure they are happy.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Justin · Married on 06/22/2019

Dana is a highly recommended wedding photographer!

We hired Dana as our wedding (and engagement) photographer. Dana is a great photographer and was very professional throughout the entire process. She was definitely the most professional (well put together, timeliness responses, attention to detail) out of all of our many wedding vendors. The photos are great (and we can access all of them electronically) and my husband and I couldn't be happier! We 100% would recommend Dana to a friend.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Amanda Kathryn · Married on 06/04/2019

Fun, Flexible, and Beautifully Captured the Day!

Dana and Joe made our day so easy! They captured the event beautifully and were very easy to work with and very organized. We appreciate all of their help and coordination leading up to the event. We definitely recommend and would use them again in the future! Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Elissa

Elissa Bernecker · Married on 05/19/2019

Beyond Happy With our Wedding Pictures

My husband and I LOVED Dana and are both so happy we chose her as our wedding photographer. She was one of the highlights of our day and truly captured so many amazing moments! Dana, her assistant and 2nd shooter were all professional, pleasant and easy to work with. Dana is amazing with all types of lighting and her sunset pictures are AMAZING!! Dana Marie Photography is talented and creative when it matters most. We had some wind issues on our wedding day, so she was able to create other amazing spaces within the venue and still capture our coveted sunset picture on the pool deck with the amazing skyline in the background! I have even told my now husband we will be driving the 3.5 hours for any upcoming family pictures in the near future (we live in PA.)

Sent on 07/24/2019

Dana Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you for the very kind review, I so loved working with you guys at the Dunes Manor! Thank you again so much for having me be a part of your special day!!
  • Sorelle

Sorelle · Married on 11/11/2018

Dana Marie Photography is certainly the best!

Not every Bride can thank her photographer for getting her to her wedding! But I can (& am eternally grateful for Dana Marie) for that and much, much more. Dana is a wonderful professional and her artistry is reflected in everything she does. She captured the joy and meaning in our wedding. Our photos will be treasured in our family for the rest of years.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing. Don’t book anyone else. She was so professional yet fun and easy to work with. Sneak peaks are beautiful. Highly recommend Dana Marie photography

Sent on 10/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Dana was awesome! The photos were back super quick and they look amazing!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Amy · Married on 08/19/2018

Hiring a photographer for your day can be a big decision but I immediately knew Dana was for us. She was very responsive to my inquiry and was so kind when we first spoke. Our big day (7:00 am) on the beach was beautiful and Dana was there early ready to start. We're loving our pictures! She is so talented and I highly recommend everyone Dana Marie Photography!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2018

Dana was amazing! We hired her to do our wedding pictures and could not be more pleased with how they turned out. We had a great experience with her from the beginning when we first met with her. She was very attentive to what we were looking for. Our engagement picture session was so much fun, and she shot pictures at two locations and even got some amazing shots of us with our dog! The wedding pictures were even better than we could have expected. We were amazed at how many pictures she was able to take! She was so flexible when we had a last minute change in the getting-ready location the morning of the wedding. She was able to get pictures of everything we wanted, including an extremely long list of family pictures and some fun pictures with golf clubs and the wedding party, since our wedding was on a golf course. Even though we weren't able to take as many portrait shots in other locations at our venue because of time constraints, Dana was able to improvise and squeeze in time for the perfect portrait pictures a short distance away from our ceremony site. If you're looking for the best wedding photographer in Ocean City, Dana is it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jeanne · Married on 06/24/2018

Dana Marie came highly recommended by the wedding planner, and she's earned that reputation. We were so pleased with the preparation and professionalism, and she gets 5 stars for another category: people skills! Dana's great instincts, sensitivity, and skill came shining through in my son's wedding photos!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Terri · Married on 06/02/2018

Dana was a pleasure to work with.
    She was prompt, organized open to what we really wanted to capture on our wedding day.
    Dana worked easily with our family as well as the other vendors. She quickly sent us a sneak peek collection and we can't wait to see the rest. We would highly recommend Dana.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Dena · Married on 05/27/2018

Boudoir Photography was all that and more to know Dana is to love her and I am so happy with my experience. If you are thinking about getting a boudoir shoot done choose dana! She will make you feel comfortable. It was my first time meeting her an I plan to book her for my wedding. Thank you so much Dana for the wonderful experience! ????

Sent on 01/31/2017

Dana Marie Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you so much - it was so great to meet you and I will look forward to seeing you again :)
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2018

Dana is the best photographer in Ocean City!!! She is everything you would want in a wedding photographer. She is incredibly knowledgeable and knew exactly how to make all of my requests happen, from our engagement photos to our getting ready photos, first look, portraits, capturing every single detail of my ceremony and reception, and capping it off with a beautiful nighttime shot, she is hands down the best! She was always on time, quick to reply to emails, willing to chat about any questions, and worked SO well with all of my other vendors (all of which are highly recommended). Her work is absolutely stunning (just see below; I could add hundreds, because EVERY pic was so good). It didn't feel at all like we were taking pictures all day, because she was so much fun and comfortable to work with! I highly recommend Dana Marie for all your photographer needs!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Dana’s response rate was super fast which was amazing as other vendors I contacted for my wedding would take a couple days to get back to me. Her photos came out beautiful! We got married in a small space and she was never in the way. Dana was great in telling us how to position as we had no clue what to do. She and her assistant were so nice especially to our dog! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Joseph · Married on 05/05/2018

Dana was great! Our pictures look incredible, she got the pictures she needed without being invasive at all, was a joy to work with, and had a super fast turnaround getting our pictures back to us. Couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Tina · Married on 04/14/2018

Dana Marie was fabulous she is very knowledgeable to know which poses and lighting makes a great photo! I highly recommend her for any photography needs.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Meghan · Married on 01/20/2018

Dana was a dream to work with! She was so flexible and easy to work with! Dana was full of ideas for pictures and was also willing to put up with me and my massive bridal parties and all our silly ideas. Dana captured the ceremony and entire night perfectly. I look at my pictures on a daily basis and am happier every single time. Dana also had an amazing team to help capture the day from all angles. The entire crew was easy going and not invasive at all. They were able to capture little moments you didnt think anyone would notice without being invasive and in your face. Dana was able to take charge of a large rowdy bridal party and get all the pictures done efficiently! 100% recommend!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Brandie · Married on 12/31/2017

Dana is the most amazing photographer. Not only did she make my (now) husband and I feel a little less awkard, but she was able to capture our true selves. She was willing to work with our crazy family and accomodated every request we have. I am so thankful she was able to capture all the love and fun of our wedding!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Dana and her team are absolutely amazing!! She caught every single part of our day and our pictures were beyond beautiful. We could not have asked for better. We also received our pictures back very quickly!! Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/08/2017

Dana went above and beyond for our wedding pictures. During the initial planning stages, she was very responsive and helpful. On our wedding day, she directed everyone (50+ guests) effectively, and captured all of the pictures we hoped for and more. Dana made the pictures fun without the poses looking forced. At one point, she had us stop our romantic pose and run towards her... these ended up so beautiful and some of my favorite shots.

All in all, the photography for our wedding was the most important piece and I'm so thankful we chose Dana Marie!

Sent on 10/03/2017