Dana Marie Photography Reviews

12 | Bellefonte, PA

12 Reviews for Dana Marie Photography

Dana made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed, taking beautiful pictures while capturing the natural essence of the day. Thank you for your talents!

Sent on 01/06/2013

Kat · Married on 10/13/2012

Dana was absolutely fantastic. We were a bit disorganized but she jumped into to help out before the wedding had even begun, helping to get things into place while snapping a few pre-ceremony shots. During the ceremony she was unobtrusive while still taking beautiful pictures and through out the reception she not only was a fabulous photographer but also managed to avert disaster when she caught a heater that an overzealous little kid knocked over, which would have caught a couple of tables on fire otherwise. She's very warm and personable to work with and has a unique eye for pictures, I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Abby · Married on 09/08/2012

Dana went above and beyond to make sure that I, the bride, was comfortable and confident that everything would be beautiful on our wedding day. There was a massive, slightly unexpected storm on our wedding day (strong winds, hail, every bride's nightmare).. Dana was prepared with umbrellas and a ton of creative ideas for getting those perfect wedding shots that everyone wants. She didn't appear stressed at all, and was very reassuring. Dana has a way of capturing moments that you aren't even fully aware are happening.. until you see your photos. Dana also did our engagement photos.. it was so fun picking out unique spots to get the shots. The only bad thing is that any time I look at her photos of other weddings/engagements, I get a little jealous because ALL of her work is incredible. Choosing Dana Marie Photography for any event would be wise. I recommend her to anyone, hands down.

Sent on 01/23/2013

Dana Marie photography is wonderful! Dana is so on top of it! She listened to our ideas and also had her own clever suggestions and creative plans on how to capture our wedding day in a way to match our personalities. She was efficient, thorough, professional and super personable. Babies and grandparents (plus everyone in between) responded to her prompts and her spontaneity, thus achieving great smiles and natural, fun looks for everyone. Plus, she did an incredible job of capturing the feeling of the day and getting all of the important B-roll shots that we wanted for our album. All in all, we couldn't be happier with Dana Marie.

Sent on 09/03/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2011

Dana was wonderful! She was like having another good friend at our wedding! She was on time, very flexiable, creative and the best vendor I worked with for my wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Burke · Married on 09/01/2011

Dana is an absolute dream to work with. She is very professional, she answers emails and calls very promptly and she is INCREDIBLE. We've gotten nothing but dropped jaws and compliments at our stunning photos. I would no hesitate to recommend her to other people or to use her again for event photography!!

Sent on 09/20/2011

Laura · event on 06/25/2011

I received so many compliments on my engagement pictures. People said they were unlike any other engagement photos they had seen. I felt like our personalities really came through in the pictures as well. We used them for our Save the Dates. Cannot thank Dana enough!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Sharon · Married on 12/04/2010

Dana was amazing and took the most beautiful photographs! She was very flexible and willing to meet with us to get a feel for what we're like, what style we're going for, and the must-have pics. On our wedding day she was super thoughtful by making the indoor family pics as painless as possible, and she even brought me a gorgeous red peacoat (Dec wedding) for some outdoor pics. She was extremely professional and her photography speaks volumes to her creativity and gift... she took all of the pictures we wanted and then some, including ones we wouldn't have even thought of! She even checked in with us to see if there were any special pictures that we wanted before she left. She got our edited pictures to us in a timely manner and even sent us some last minute (the download didn't work) before she headed out on vacation. If you want a fun, cutting-edge photo-journalist/photographer at a steal, then Dana's it.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/16/2010

Dana was not only a wonderful person to work with but her work as a photographer was beyond my expectations. She was thoughtful, courteous, and creative as she captured each and every special moment of our perfect wedding day. The photos from that day were phenomenal and the price for her service was very reasonable. My husband and I are very pleased with the results and we highly recommend Dana Marie Photography.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Amy · Married on 10/03/2009

Dana has such an amazing eye for beautiful photographs that go beyond what you would expect for capturing your special moments. She really gets to know her subjects and takes photographs that really capture the personalities and her work is truly like no other. The value for her services can't be beat and I highly recommend her to everyone I know. Her work is simply the best in elegance and beauty.

Sent on 01/15/2013
  • I

Kara · Married on 12/19/2008

Our wedding photos are fabulous and unique! Dana was great about working with our budget and we ended up with some super creative shots that we never would have gotten from an average wedding photographer!!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Dana is very creative and relaxed about taking pictures at the wedding and reception. She did an exceptional job!

Sent on 01/15/2013