Dan-Yeniz Photography Reviews

10 | Downey, CA

10 Reviews for Dan-Yeniz Photography

Eva · Married on 03/06/2015

I highly recommend these photographers. I've never experienced anything like them. They are very caring in a way they make you feel like family and at a high level of comfort. Their work is fantastic , I'm extremely happy with my wedding pictures and video .

Sent on 05/06/2015

maria · Married on 01/17/2015

Oney and his wife were awesome! They were so flexible, and have had experience. they were on time and I'm so glad we chose them. The night couldn't have gone better!!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Karla · Married on 10/18/2014

Dan-Yeniz Photography were very professional. I met Oney and Isabel who provided photography at my sisters wedding. They did such a wonderful job with their engagement and wedding photos. I knew that when my time came for my wedding they would be the ones to take wonderful memories.
    Oney and Isabel make you feel wonderful and relaxed. Very professional and passionate about their work. My husband and I are greatful for the amazing photos taken at our wedding. We have a beutiful wedding album to remember our special day.
    Thank you Oney and Isabel at Dan-Yeniz Photography for our wonderful memories.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Ana · Married on 05/11/2013

Oney and Isabel are the most amazing photographers that my husband and I could have asked for!!! Our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and save the date pictures were BEYOND amazing!!! Our whole theme was around the lotteria/ranch (rancho) theme, and they made the pictures just beautiful. Everybody loved our guest sign in book. The one thing that I loved about them is that they work around what their clients ask for and want. They make it possible for you to walk out of their building with a satisfied attitude. Oney and Isabel will forever be my family’s photographers! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Nicodemo · Married on 10/15/2011

Working with Dan Yeniz Photography was a pleasure. The husband and wife team were friendly, flexible, and patient during the planning and most important of all on the big day of our wedding. They offer both photography and video packages that are simple and flexible. Their packages do not put any hour limits on the video and photo coverage of your events ensuring that every memorable moment is captured. We recommend allowing them to take care of both your photography and video for your event because the coordination of the team is very professional giving you peace of mind. We could not be happier with our wedding dvd's and album because all those memorable moments of our big day were captured beautifully. Thanks again to Dan Yeniz for creating the best memories of our wedding.

Sent on 04/21/2012

nancy · Married on 05/07/2011

Wonderful family own business. I wouldn't go with anybody else for any future events. Great people and best quality pictures ever.

Sent on 07/24/2012

Bobbie · Married on 09/19/2009

We are very happy that we went with Dan-Yeniz Photography. This is a family owned business that provides a lot of personal attention. The photographers are a husband and wife team who play well of each other and have a photo journalistic eye. They are reasonably priced and definitely worth it. Our engagement photos and wedding photos are gorgeous. We had to wait a while for our photos and photo album, but it was certainly worth the wait. My husband & I absolutely love our photo album and everyone who has seen it is blown away. They were very responsive to our needs before, during, and after the wedding. We had a positive experience all around and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/04/2008

Love there work!, very professional & flexible. Very artistic. Was VERY pleased with there work. Would recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 03/25/2010

Bertha · Married on 09/06/2008

This vendor was very profesional and totally available and flexible to my schedule for meeting and arranging the date of the engament picture session. The pictures and video are beautiful and the value is excellent.

Sent on 01/07/2009
  • Lizzy1404

Liz · Married on 08/29/2008

We were more than 100% satisfied with the service provided by Oney. He was professional, affordable and absolutely easy to work with. Our wedding day was captured beautifully with Oney's photographs and we are so happy with our flush-mount album and pictures. People think they are photos out of a magazine!!! I would highly recommend Oney and would be happy to provide further feedback if needed, my husband and I were SO lucky to find him!!

Sent on 02/17/2009