Dan Walker Music Reviews

35 | Madbury, NH

35 Reviews for Dan Walker Music

Katie · Married on 09/12/2019

Dan was perfect!

I can not recommend Dan enough! He was perfect for my intimate wedding and reception. My family and I love music and having a good band was a must have when planning my wedding. Dan exceeded all expectations and I had multiple people come up to me and tell me how great they were. Thank you Dan and group for making my day perfect. If you have any doubt about booking him stop right now and do it!

Sent on 09/14/2019

D Martin · Married on 08/17/2019

Dan Walker Band at Wedding

Fantastic! A true professional

Sent on 08/31/2019

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thank you so much for having us out! The band and I had a great time. Everything from the venue to the flowers and catering, You both planned an incredible wedding day!!
  • Emily

Emily Bowie · Married on 07/20/2019

Everyone LOVED them!

We planned our wedding from afar, so it was a gambol, but the band was AMAZING. Dan has an incredible voice. Even my other vendors told me how amazing they thought the band was! They played to the crowd and read everyone well. Despite the crazy heat, everyone was dancing the night away.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Dorothy Bowie · Married on 07/20/2019

Great sound and flexibility.

Dan Walker Band played for our daughter's wedding. They were prompt, engaging, willing to play some very special songs for our particular crowd, and extremely flexible with one of the hottest days of the summer! Their sound was amazing and we danced despite the heat! Thank you for being an important part of our daughter and son in law's wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Maria · Married on 05/25/2019

Perfect! Book these guys :)

We are so happy we chose the Dan Walker Band. They were exactly the vibe we were looking for for our fun, casual, outdoor garden party wedding in the Cape and they were just all around nice guys to get to know a bit in between sets. Dan did a great job flying solo with his guitar and amp during our beach ceremony and the band rocked the reception afterwards. They played a great mix of songs- slow and upbeat- and even offered to learn two songs of our choice. I was thrilled with how they pulled both of them off! Their rendition of Charlie Puth's "Marvin Gaye" was a tall order but they nailed it! Communication was great by phone and email throughout the whole process. Do not hesitate, book these guys. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Mat Smith · Married on 04/05/2019

Boston Wedding - Great guys! Great music!

Truly talented musicians, these guys can really play! Song after song, I got so many comments throughout the night about how great Dan and the band sounded. Not only do they have an amazing song list, they offered to learn and play our very obscure wedding song. I knew the band would do a great job with it, but honestly, I liked their version even more!

I also can't say enough about how professional and flexible Dan is. Leading up to the wedding he was on top of all our email exchanges. Our reception was fluid and things were changing up until the day before. Dan handled all our small intro/speech/announcement changes like an absolute pro!

Bottom line - the band sounded fantastic and its obvious they love what they do and work hard at it but most importantly, they have fun with it too. They truly check all the boxes! Any time we need a band in the future, Dan will be the first guy we call!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Amy Efstratios · Married on 12/28/2018

Truly talented and met all of our expectations. Actually exceeded!

Thank you for years of memories! You exceeded expectations. Especially when you had set up on the deck to ensure our cocktail hour was superb!!!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thanks for having us Amy! You did a wonderful job planning such a beautiful wedding and in a very short amount of time. The venue was beautiful and Ben and Tiana were fantastic. All the best! Dan

Stefan Vittori Ceo Tangram 3Ds · Married on 12/20/2018

Great music set list and excellent to work with

Dan Walker performed at our company Christmas party to celebrate our 15th year of business. They had a great set list of varied music that allowed for easy listening during the cocktail hour and plenty of great songs for dancing after dinner.

Dan is very responsive and professional, allowing for coordination before the event to be seamless. When the first guest arrived at the venue, music was already playing, which helped to set the mood for the evening. I highly recommend Dan Walker for a great experience and for any type of event.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thank you Stefan! It was our pleasure to help with your party. Clay Hill farms is a great venue too and he staff our very helpful. Looking forward to working with you again!

Dan

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Dan and the band were awesome. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception everyone was commenting on how amazing the music was. They learned our wedding song and nailed it. So happy with them and would reccomend to all!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Krissy · Married on 06/02/2018

We booked The Dan Walker Band to perform during our wedding ceremony and reception. We did not have your typical, traditional wedding ceremony and wanted to personalize every single aspect of it. Dan sang and played his guitar to a few of our favorite songs by The Beatles and Warren Haynes (to name a few) while our guests were being seated. I walked down the aisle to him singing "Can't Help Falling In Love" by Elvis. It was really amazing! The reception was just as entertaining! These guys are very talented and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

Wonderful band, the dance floor was full all night.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Beth · Married on 10/02/2017

Our nonprofit, Stay Work Play NH, was looking for musical entertainment for our signature annual event, the Rising Stars Awards. In looking for a style that would be appropriate and suit the variety of our hundreds of guests, I came across Dan Walker through a Google search. I listened to a few of his tracks and knew this was an artist I wanted to work with! Our pre-event communications were great, he knew exactly what I needed for promotional material. The evening of the event, Dan arrived early, had a professional set-up and was ready for guests when the doors opened. Although I was running the room during the event, I found myself moving to the music as I was making my way around greeting and speaking to guests. HIGHLY recommend him for corporate events!

Sent on 10/19/2017

JC · Married on 07/29/2017

Dan and his band were the perfect choice for our wedding. They're great musicians with their own style and sound, pulling from an extensive and varied catalog. We had many comments from guests about how much they enjoyed the music and dancing. From the time we booked until the day of the wedding, Dan was professional, responsive, and offered advice on stage, power, songs, timing, and many other details we had to cover in advance of the big day. We couldn't have been more pleased that we chose Dan Walker and his band. They were the perfect fit.

Dan Walker Music's reply:

We had a wonderful time and met some really great people. Thanks for letting us play apart in such a beautiful day!

Annie · Married on 07/22/2017

Dan Walker and his band did an amazing job at our wedding. So many guests remarked at their musical talent and everyone had a wonderful time dancing! Dan was also organized and easy to work with leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend him if you are looking for the best quality live music for your big day!

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so happy that we could help make so many beautiful memories on your wedding day!!

Tawna · Married on 07/01/2017

Great Band!! Not only do they sound awesome, they pack the dance floor, our guests couldn't sit still. Dan is very easy going & great to work with. He listened to my thoughts and ideas, offfered helpful advice and accommodated all of my requests, even the last minute ones! If you are considering Dan Walker band for your event, don't hesitate, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thank you thank you! I am so glad we made a wonderful and lasting impression. Cheers!!!
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/30/2017

Outstanding performer! Prompt responses.. Showed on time.. Played a wide variety of music as requested and made the event enjoyable for all!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thanks for the hospitality and a great evening!

Tom · Married on 06/17/2017

The Dan Walker Band provided a perfect highlight to an amazing wedding on a lake shore. My son-in-law did the research and came up with Dan’s band. He went through Dan’s musical listing and picked everything that he wanted for dancing the night away. Dan allowed for an additional 2 requests which the bride and groom used to pick their first dance and another. We added in the steel guitar for the night and it was a great addition. Dan played for the wedding ceremony as well. We wanted dance music and dance the night away is what we all did which included everyone through the senior citizens. When I write that everyone was impressed that includes the venue owners, the caterer and their staff and there were no complaints from the other side of the lake. Dan was pleasant to work with and everything worked out perfectly from beginning to end. Thank you Dan and the rest of the band.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thanks for all the kind words! It is wonderful to hear that everyone enjoyed working with us. Cheers!!

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2017

Dan and his band were phenomenal! Dan played during our ceremony and cocktail hour and was joined by his band for our reception. Our guests loved his laid back vibe for the acoustic music and danced up a storm to the party music. The music selections were great. Dan was easy to work with and happy to learn our special songs. Two months later, we are still getting compliments on our music!

We appreciated that Dan came early to learn the space. Our reception was in a big old barn and it could have been tempting to play really loud, but he and the band got the balance just right. We could party and people could still have conversations at the bar without yelling.

We would hire Dan again in a second and highly recommend him and the band for any event! We are so glad we live in the area and can see Dan play again soon!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Rebecca, you and Jason are the best! What a great venue you chose. The band had a great time. All the best!!!

Kate · Married on 05/20/2017

Dan was fantastic! My fiancé and I were thrilled and all of our guests were so excited and impressed! We would rebook in a heartbeat! Thanks Dan!!!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Such a beautiful day! Thanks for letting me help make it unforgettable!!!

shelley · Married on 05/20/2017

Dan Walker is such a gifted talent, my son was venue shopping for his wedding and he happened to be at a venue we were looking at but did not go with but he had to have him as a part of his wedding and he delivered the goods. If there's ever another event or party we would like to hire someone, i wouldn't hesitate to hire him. Unbelievable. He will learn 3 new songs if he doesn't already know a song you might want. We only had him to two hours but I wish it were for the whole reception. Very cool & many thanks to him. You have got to look him up!!!

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Wow!! And thank you for the kind words. It is truly our pleasure to deliver music that makes people smile. All the best!!!

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

The only piece of advice I could give to couples looking to book entertainment for their wedding is WITHOUT HESITATION to book Dan Walker. Hiring a band was one of the more difficult decisions for my husband and I at first because we were planning a wedding in Maine, from New Jersey - which effectively limited our ability to see live performances and meet face to face. But from the minute we came across Dan and had our initial phone call, we knew he was exactly who we were looking for. Dan Walker is super chill, extremely kind, easy to talk to and work with, has a great personality and sense of humor, follows up immediately, makes genuine suggestions to make the day flow even better, is a true professional (trust me, you want this on your wedding day), and, before all else, is a musician - which means he cares about his music, and cares about people enjoying it and having a good time. It's hard to find genuine people in the wedding industry but Dan is a true catch. We requested the addition of a fiddler player and that the band learn two new songs (one for my walk down the aisle, one for our first dance) and their execution of both songs was just outstanding. He accommodated us at last minute when there was a change in our reception timeline, and he took song requests from our friends and family without skipping a beat. My husband and I left our wedding night just over the moon, we have largely to thank Dan Walker for his outstanding performance that night. So in sum, if you want to make your life a little easier, and have the most fun at your wedding that you could possibly have - definitely hire Dan Walker. You will NOT regret it one bit.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Dan Walker Music's reply:

You both were incredibly kind to the band and reading your review has left me with one BIG smile!! It was my pleasure to perform music on this special day. I truly wish the both of you a wonderful life together!!

Sarah · Married on 05/08/2017

The band was great! They added the extra entertainment needed and everyone raved about the music selections.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Dan Walker Music's reply:

This corporate event was excellent! Thanks for taking such good care of the band. We look forward to working with you in the near future!

christie · Married on 05/07/2017

This is a great band. Easy to work with and plan. Dan and the band was good to our guests and everyone enjoyed their music. You could sit, dance and just enjoy the music but you could also talk with others without the music blasting. I would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thanks Christie! It's always great to make it to beautiful Vermont! If it's for a wedding, private function or a horse barn party, we love to be with good people like yourselves. We hope to see you again soon!

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Dan and his band were great to work with and very accommodating. He was organized and professional when planning the details of the day. They learned three songs of my choice to play throughout the ceremony and reception and executed them flawlessly. I was hesitant to book a band for my small wedding, but they filled the dance floor. Everyone was commenting on how great the band sounded. The arrangement of solo music for the ceremony, light duo for cocktail hour, and the full band for the reception was a perfect fit. Would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Hi Lauren, the band and I had such a great time at your wedding. I received a few pictures from the photographer recently and it looked like everyone enjoyed the day as well. Thanks for having us!

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dan Walker and his band! We wanted a musician who would be able to perform both the ceremony and cocktail hour and be able to accommodate a mix of songs. There is no better performer than Dan! He not only learned a few songs we had requested for the ceremony, but his performance blew everyone away (myself included!) I had a very clear idea of how it would all play out and Dan's interpretation of the music was better than I could have ever envisioned! We specifically requested to make it to our cocktail hour just so we could hear him play. He was so accommodating, super professional, and easy to work with, not to mention a phenomenal singer and musician! We would hire Dan again and again! He made our wedding so unique and special! Thank you Dan!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Dan Walker Music's reply:

Thank you for letting me play a part in such a beautiful day. I must say too, that your vision exceeded all of my expectations as well. The songs you had me learn were perfect for each piece of the ceremony. We wish you all the best!