DAM Fotografy Reviews

14 | Hyattsville, MD

14 Reviews for DAM Fotografy

• Helen

Helen Lopez · Married on 09/12/2020

Everything we could ever ask for

I have seen Diana's work on social media for a while and I always knew she would have to be our photographer. She has an incredible eye for photos/scenery and is so talented in what she does. She loves her work and it is shown with how professional, beautiful, and amazing her photos are. For our engagement, my now husband and I were nervous and she completely calmed us down and somehow captured the most precious moments without making us look awkward. For our wedding, she did a fantastic job capturing the memories in a way that was so... US! She quickly gave us our photos and I am so thankful that we chose her. In person she is sweet, kind-hearted, and determined to get some great shots. I would strongly 10/10 recommend Diana, and if you are on the fence about finding a cheaper photographer- go with your gut with DAM photography because her hard work and artistic skills will give you amazing photos that will forever bring you back to your special day. That alone is PRICELESS.

Sent on 10/07/2020

DAM Fotografy's reply:

You are the sweetest!! Thank you Helen, it was my absolute please! Marriage look good on you and Daniel :)
  • Lewam

Lewam Nerayo · Married on 05/25/2020

We really loved working with Diana

Diana did a great job shooting our wedding. She is great in capturing the moment. Beautiful pictures! She even worked with us during COVID and we really appreciated her flexibility.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Nicolette Spriggs · Married on 05/24/2020

Fun and easy to work with

She Captures moments beautifully! Is on time and will help capture what you want

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Cara

Cara brown · Married on 05/02/2020

Best choice we made!

Diana Is such a joy to work with! We actually switched to her and were so happy we did. She gives great direction, which we learned very quickly is an invaluable quality. She is fun, quick to respond, and very flexible. I would post all my pictures if I could. We loved the photos and they arrived well under her proposed timeline. You won’t go wrong by choosing Diana. Her prices are excellent, she is very professional, her work is stunning, but most of all she has the best personality!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria and Nahshon Murray · Married on 04/14/2020

Couldn’t be better!

Diana was amazing! She did great work!
    We changed our date so many times due to COVID- 19, but she made sure she would be there! We will definitely have her for all special events in the future!

Sent on 06/09/2020

laura · Married on 02/15/2020

Best Photographer, so talented!

The wedding photos for me were something really important because I believe if you have a good photographer she can capture the feeling in a specific moment and you can revive that moment again. So after a long time researching for a photographer for my wedding I found Diana and I fell in love with her work. It was exactly the style I was looking for and her price fitted my budget.
    Since the begin was really easy to communicate with her and she was ready to answer all my questions.
    Before the wedding, we did the engagement session and for me, it was perfect to know her better and feel more comfortable in front of the camera. After just a couple of days, I received the photos and I was so glad that I chose her. The photos were amazing and exactly what I was looking for.
    On the wedding day, I wasn't worried at all cause I knew she would do a great job, and she did it! The photos were stunning and she was able to capture all the love, the beauty, and the happiness from that day. I look at the photos and I can revive all the feelings again, and that's for me its what makes Diana an amazing photographer.

Sent on 03/17/2020

Kerry Flett · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely amazing

Diana is everything you could want in a wedding photographer, or photographer in general. We would recommend her to everyone and everyone who sees our pictures wants her card! She made my husband and I so comfortable in front for the camera from the start of our engagement session that we didn’t have to worry about anything from then on. Not only is Diana great at getting all the shots, but she is a pleasure to be around and got us through all the family and wedding party photos as quickly as humanly possible. 10/10 You won’t regret it.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Colette

Colette · Married on 06/18/2019

Wedding Photography

Fantastic!!!!! So much more than I thought a photographer could do! Amazing shots, calming presence! Everything was made so quick and easy! Way more fantastic pictures than I thought possible! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Chris Barrientos · Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond amazing

Diana is beyond amazing. She fit our budget and every penny was worth the service we received. The photos were stunning with so much detail and the personal ones beyond anything I expected. She took time explaining the shots, worked with us in a list of shots we wanted and she fit them all in great timing to go back to our guests. Hopefully we get to work with her in the future. I couldn't recommend her anymore. Thank you for making our day a great memory that we will always have thanks to your amazing work.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Chris,

Thank you for your kind review! You had a beautiful wedding and it was so easy to get great shots. A total pleasure working with you and your wife!

Diana

Sam N. · Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful and thoughtful pictures

Diana had the challenge of shooting mostly inside shots and still nailed it. I was afraid that my complexion would be blotchy but she made us all look really good. She is super sweet and very responsive which I loved! She listens to direction wonderfully and was just awesome to work with. She was also very fair in her pricing and worth every bit of money.

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Rosalind

Rosalind · Married on 11/23/2018

just what we wanted!

Diana was wonderful to work with! She was punctual, positive and so flexible despite our last minute schedule changes. She did both our engagement and wedding photos and we’ve received so many compliments on both. Would definitely recommend! :)

Sent on 05/19/2019

DAM Fotografy's reply:

Roz, thank you for your kind review! I had so much fun working with you and your husband. A trip to NY was an added bonus :)

Jasmine · Married on 11/08/2018

Awesome Photography!

Diana took our engagement and wedding photos and our experience was just the best! We consulted via email and she met us in DC for engagement photos and in MD for wedding photos - she was on time and quick! She offered suggestions for shoot locations and times. We had a short shoot time on the wedding day but you would never be able to tell - she got the most amazing shots before/during/after the ceremony. Her pricing is fair as well and she got the images back to us very quickly! They are High-Res photos that I used on our website, wedding memory book and I have printed some for the house - they all look great. I would recommend DAM Fotografy to everyone!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Marjorie · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best Photographer!!

Diana did such a great job on our pictures and we she was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very professional, flexible, and she has a great artistic eye. She captured the best moments of your wedding and reception and we barely even noticed she was there. She was very understanding of our needs and really came through. And she finished our pictures very quickly! (I have heard so many horror stories of pictures taking a long time or photographers losing them altogether.) We highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Johanna · Married on 09/15/2018

Stunning Photos!

She is an incredible photographer finding the perfect moments and shots that will leave you breathless. She did my wedding over the weekend and while it was the best day of my life, i'm even more looking forward to seeing all of Diana pictures because I know just how amazing she is. She captured the happiest, most fun, perfect lights and spectacular settings to make this day unforgettable.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Johanna,

Thank you for your kind words! You and your husband were so easy to work with and your family was so welcoming too!

So happy to hear you were pleased with the work.

Diana