Dalia's Bridal Reviews

98 | Buffalo, NY

98 Reviews for Dalia's Bridal

Stephanie H. · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Outstanding

My experience at Dalia's was nothing less than perfect. From the very beginning Paula made me feel very comfortable starting the whole wedding dress process. Not once did I feel pressured, or uncomfortable. Shopping for your wedding dress can be very stressful and overwhelming and not one time did I feel like that! Thank you so much to everyone at Dalia's without you guys I wouldn't have purchased my wedding dress. I am looking forward to working with you all for my alterations :)

Sent on 04/15/2020

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Stephanie Congratulations and Thank you. Wishing you and your fiancee all the best for a lifetime of love and happiness! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience, thank you for sharing:)
  • Samantha

Samantha V. · Getting married on 11/19/2021

I didn't feel like a "Bride" until I came to Dalia's

Dalia's Bridal was my sanctuary! I had a really bad experience at another shop so I was really hesitant to get back into a fitting room. I worked with Emma at Dalia's and I cannot say enough good things about her and the shop! Emma took great care of me. She took her time, made suggestions and helped me find The Dress. I felt so special and beautiful. It was the first time during my wedding planning that I felt like a bride.

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Christine

Christine · Getting married on 05/14/2021

Great experience

Dalia made my experience perfect. I went into the appointment nervous that I wouldn't find what I was looking for and she sensed it right away, she assured me it would be okay and went "shopping" for dresses. The very first first dress she had me try was amazing. After trying on a few more, I couldn't help but want to put that first one back on and it was in fact, THE dress! Dalia is great and it's easy to see that this is genuinely her passion .

Sent on 04/11/2019

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Chrissy, thank you so much. We're so grateful you took the time to come to our shop, and so glad we had the perfect dress for you. Congratulations!!!!
  • Andrea

Andrea R. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Experience

After going the route of David's bridal I felt so defeated that I would never find a dress. On a whim, not even thinking they were open with covid I requested an appointment online for the next day. I had the appointment and from the moment I stepped in I knew I made the right choice. Even with having a lower budget of $500 I was able to find my dream dress. Dalia was very nice and the woman who found the dress and dressed me was beyond amazing. The service was stellar!!!! I HIGHLY recommend going here first. Don't waste your time at places like David's.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Andrea, thank you for sharing your experience. I'll be sure to pass this on to Casey. Wishing you and your fiancee all the best for a lifetime of love and happiness:)
  • Rebecca

Rebecca W. · Married on 10/17/2020

Truly amazing!

Loved my experience at Dalias! My dress is a gorgeous Sottero and Midgley gown at a FRACTION of the original cost. The consultant I worked with and Dalia herself were so nice and accommodating when we came back to the shop 10 min before close. I felt so special that day, it was truly a great experience.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Allison K. · Married on 10/10/2020

Classic, Simple and Romantic...

I had tried on countless of dresses and was rushed out of numerous dress shops because I had gone over their "alloted" time. When I went to Dalia's it was a completely different experience! I was not rushed and tried on as many dresses as I felt that I needed to until I was able to find the one! What made the day even better was finding out the dress I picked wasn't outrageously priced. I highly recommend going to Dalia's!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Megan

Megan T. · Married on 10/03/2020

Found My Dream Dress!

Dalia's was the third store I went to, and Emma helped me find my dream dress! I showed her pictures of things I had tried on and liked and she was a great listener and asked great questions. I ultimately ended up with a stunning Maggie Sottero lace backless sheath with crystals, which is something I might never have pulled myself, so it just shows that Emma really was an expert at her job and she was also so kind and helpful. Also, the alterations department did an incredible job making my dress fit perfectly. Great team, great dresses, and great prices!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Erinn

Erinn · Married on 10/02/2020

I love my dress

Dalia helped me find a dress in my budget. She was very helpful. Showed me options. I did not feel pressured. She gave me advice and was pushy. She listened to me. I love my dress. It was a lovey experience.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Carla · Married on 09/18/2020

A Romantic Find!

I said "yes" to my dress this past Saturday with the help of Pamela from Dalia's Bridal and my mom, sisters and future mother-in-law. I went in having an idea on the look I was hoping for and my budget. Pamela was very knowledgeable on their inventory and had zero issues pulling several dresses that I loved. By the second time around with the favorites, we all knew "the one" as a veil was added and tears came to each eye in the group. Thank you so much in helping me find the perfect gown!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Carly J. · Married on 09/12/2020

10/10 recommend

I live in Virginia and was looking for a place to try on dresses in Buffalo so that I could bring my grandma along as a surprise. I never thought I would actually find a dress in Buffalo This was my first shopping experience. I just wanted to try on a few with my grandma there, but low and behold I found my perfect dress on only the 3rd dress! Dalia was amazing! She really tries to get a sense of your style and pulls a perfect variety of dresses. We had the whole shop to ourselves, and she really took her time with us. I love that everything is samples, you get a great deal on designer dresses I never could have afforded otherwise, and you take the dress home that day! Absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Keilen K. · Married on 07/09/2020

wonderful experience

Dalia and her crew were a joy to work with. Found my second dress here over a virtual appointment. Dalia went above and beyond to make sure I was able to find a dress I was comfortable in! She was also able to find a cape veil which I'm so glad I chose!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Keilen, thank you:) I'm so happy we were able to help you feel and look your best on your special day. Wishing you and yours all the best for a lifetime of love and joy:) xoxo Dalia

Kaitlyn H. · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing Experience

The best experience I could have asked for. The patients and attention to detail these ladies have is impeccable. They truly listen to what your looking for in the search to find your dream dress. I said yes to my dress and can not wait for my fiancé to see me walking down the aisle wearing the most beautiful designer gown I’ve ever laid eyes on!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Anita · Married on 12/14/2019

Wedding dress

I was very particular about the style of dress I was looking for. I visited 4 other stores with moderate luck. Dalia was able to pick out some great options for me to try. She was fun to work with and was welcoming to my parents who came along with me. I found the perfect dress for myself and the price was great compared to the other boutiques I visited. I highly recommend Dalia's to any future bride.

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful shop and wonderful staff.

Paula worked with myself, my future mother-in-law, and my mom, and helped us find the perfect dress. She listened to what I liked and disliked about each dress, and was able to find a perfect Sottero & Midgley gown. Thank you, Paula & Dalia’s Bridal!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Mary · Married on 10/05/2019

I had such a positive experience here at my first appointment to try on dresses, and happily left with the second dress I tried on! They were so positive and helpful, I would have been so overwhelmed had the excellent staff not helped me find my dress!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Hez · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful staff and beautiful selection on a budget

Friendly, flexible staff with a great eye for offering options despite my vague idea of what I was looking for! Thank you for making dress shopping lovely and fun without pressure. Am thrilled with the dress I found and impressed with your beautiful selection.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Margaret

Margaret · Married on 10/05/2019

Made my dream dress come true

When finding the dress the consultant took her time with me and helped me find the style dress that fit perfectly for my body type. The seamster had such an eye for details it was amazing. My dress was very low cut in the front and back, but she kept pinning lace to help me feel more comfortable. She created a custom made dress just for me! She was also extremely flexible as I live on Long Island and was only in Buffalo a hand full of times before the wedding. ABSOLUTELY made a very stressful part of the wedding process extremely relaxed and easy.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine G. · Married on 10/04/2019

One-on-One perfection

Booking an appointment was simple; they even send out texts. They give you one-on-one service and you truly feel that they care about you. The woman worked with me to find a dress I loved. I wasn't planning on buying a dress the first place I looked but simply amazing selections for ALL types of brides.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Katherine, we're so glad you had such a wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing and congratulations again! October will be here before you know it, can't wait for the pics:)
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2019

After going to several other shops to find my perfect Lillian West gown I was referred by another shop to try Dalia's. I thought I was already in love with one gown I tried on at a different shop out of town and was told to see if they had it here for me to try on. I went in on a whim with no appointment and they were BEYOND accommodating. When I began to look at dresses they had not only the one that I thought was going to be my dress but another that I couldn't find anywhere to try on. When another one of the employees saw the style we were going for she pulled a third gown for me to try. Not only did these women show me the gowns I was looking for but they made sure I could try them on (even with no appointment on a Saturday)! The girl who assisted me, Lauren was amazing!! She was multi-tasking her other duties as well as helping me get in the dresses and take photos for my family. When I realized the one their other employee had pulled for me was "the one" I felt it! I was able to come back before closing to seal the deal on my dress and these women made me feel incredible!! I got the perfect mix of everything I was looking for in a dress and I stayed within my budget!! Thank you so much to the AMAZING women of Dalia's!! I had such a great experience and wish I had started by journey of dresses here but was even happier I got to end it with the perfect dress and the perfect experience!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Michelle D. · Married on 07/26/2019

Highly recommend!

I had an excellent experience, great options and professional staff. The seamstress, although pricey, did do exactly what I needed. I’m so grateful for this shop!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle and congratulations to you and your husband. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness:)
  • User4735567 · 1+ year ago

Dalia and her sister are wonderful! They are so patient and helpful and the prices are right. I would highly recommend Dalia's!!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Christine · Married on 10/12/2018

For a bride on a budget, Dalia's Bridal is a perfect place for your wedding needs. Dalia and her assistant, Sarah, accommodated my needs and then some! Her wit and eye for dresses made my dress experience beyond what I dreamed (and helped me find the dress of my dreams!).

Sent on 06/22/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

So helpful!

I was an out of town bride and originally bought my dress in my parent's hometown. I was looking for a veil and was so surprised that so many of the bridal shops in the area either turned me away because I didn't get my dress at their salon, were too expensive, or couldn't order me in a veil in a timely manner. Dalia welcomed me into her salon and helped me every step of the way. I was able to bring my dress in, try on veils, and Dalia was able to custom order me the veil of my dreams. I really wanted a long veil that was "chapel" length, not cathedral length and I wanted lace and sparkle! Dalia worked with my budget and was able to get my veil in within just a couple weeks! I am so happy with my experience and thankful for her service!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alexandra B. · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful experience, and I found the most perfect gown! Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Dahlia was so helpful and was amazing! I'd recommend her to anyone, she has a great selection and I saved 50% on what the original price of the dress I bought would of been! Just amazing, she was also my first bridal shop I went to and I couldn't be happier with my dress.

Sent on 06/05/2015