Dalia's Bridal Reviews

Dalia's Bridal 2
Dalia's Bridal 3
Dalia's Bridal 4

Mary · Getting married on 10/05/2019

I had such a positive experience here at my first appointment to try on dresses, and happily left with the second dress I tried on! They were so positive and helpful, I would have been so overwhelmed had the excellent staff not helped me find my dress!

• Katherine

Katherine Gerard · Getting married on 10/04/2019

One-on-One perfection

Booking an appointment was simple; they even send out texts. They give you one-on-one service and you truly feel that they care about you. The woman worked with me to find a dress I loved. I wasn't planning on buying a dress the first place I looked but simply amazing selections for ALL types of brides.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Katherine, we're so glad you had such a wonderful experience. Thank you for sharing and congratulations again! October will be here before you know it, can't wait for the pics:)

Stephanie · Getting married on 08/10/2019

After going to several other shops to find my perfect Lillian West gown I was referred by another shop to try Dalia's. I thought I was already in love with one gown I tried on at a different shop out of town and was told to see if they had it here for me to try on. I went in on a whim with no appointment and they were BEYOND accommodating. When I began to look at dresses they had not only the one that I thought was going to be my dress but another that I couldn't find anywhere to try on. When another one of the employees saw the style we were going for she pulled a third gown for me to try. Not only did these women show me the gowns I was looking for but they made sure I could try them on (even with no appointment on a Saturday)! The girl who assisted me, Lauren was amazing!! She was multi-tasking her other duties as well as helping me get in the dresses and take photos for my family. When I realized the one their other employee had pulled for me was "the one" I felt it! I was able to come back before closing to seal the deal on my dress and these women made me feel incredible!! I got the perfect mix of everything I was looking for in a dress and I stayed within my budget!! Thank you so much to the AMAZING women of Dalia's!! I had such a great experience and wish I had started by journey of dresses here but was even happier I got to end it with the perfect dress and the perfect experience!

• User4735567 ·

Dalia and her sister are wonderful! They are so patient and helpful and the prices are right. I would highly recommend Dalia's!!

Christine · Married on 10/12/2018

For a bride on a budget, Dalia's Bridal is a perfect place for your wedding needs. Dalia and her assistant, Sarah, accommodated my needs and then some! Her wit and eye for dresses made my dress experience beyond what I dreamed (and helped me find the dress of my dreams!).

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2018

So helpful!

I was an out of town bride and originally bought my dress in my parent's hometown. I was looking for a veil and was so surprised that so many of the bridal shops in the area either turned me away because I didn't get my dress at their salon, were too expensive, or couldn't order me in a veil in a timely manner. Dalia welcomed me into her salon and helped me every step of the way. I was able to bring my dress in, try on veils, and Dalia was able to custom order me the veil of my dreams. I really wanted a long veil that was "chapel" length, not cathedral length and I wanted lace and sparkle! Dalia worked with my budget and was able to get my veil in within just a couple weeks! I am so happy with my experience and thankful for her service!

Dalia's Bridal 7
    Dalia's Bridal 8

Alexandra Bennett · Married on 09/15/2018

Wonderful experience, and I found the most perfect gown! Thank you!

Audrey · Married on 09/01/2018

They were so amazing to me and my family. I found an absolutely gorgeous dress for less than half the price I could not be any happier with them or my choice

Shannon · Married on 08/08/2018

I didn't think it was possible to find a dress on the first try. Dalia has a gift. I wasn't sure what I wanted in a wedding gown, but she knew what design would fit my body type. She made what I thought would be a stressful decision fun and relaxing. I highly recommend Dalia. Dresses are close to size and got to take home dress and veil that day.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Thank you Shanon, we are so happy for you. Congratulations again and best wishes:)

Christine · Married on 06/08/2018

I had a wonderful experience picking out my wedding dress. Dalia was wonderful! There were numerous beautiful dresses to choose from.

Margaret · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing experience! Dalia and her staff were professional, kind and a pleasure to work with!! Thank you ladies for everything!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

It was truly our pleasure. Thank you for choosing Dalia's. We wish you all the best for a lifetime of love and happiness:)

Traci · Married on 05/05/2018

Dalia was amazing and so patient with me picking out a dress that I would love. I actually hated my dress when I first tried it on but Dalia helped me see what my dress could look like with a few adjustments and it became my dream dress. It's a small location but their dresses are quality and I got one-on-one attention (not like david's bridal which ignores you) the whole time.

Alexandra · Married on 04/27/2018

Awesome experience all around! Very reasonable pricing, clean facility and wonderful help. Dalia's Bridal I would highly recommend. They were not pushy and I really felt that they took the time to listen to what I was looking for and I couldn't have been any happier!

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Perfect Dress

This is the only dress shop I went to. I worked with Dalia directly and she is great. She is honest, will give you a lot of options, and doesn't try to upsell you. She wants you to be comfortable and beautiful for your big day. Definitely recommend.

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2017

Dalia was wonderful! Made you feel beautiful and comfortable. She was Very patience with me, as I tried a bunch of dresses on till I found the one!! I would highly recommend this place!!

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Dalia is super nice and was great to work with. She was very patient through the whole process. My dress was the first one i tried on! Great selection and excellent prices (I bought the dress for just over half of the retail price).

Sent on 01/08/2016

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Thank you for coming in and letting us help you find such a beautiful dress. I'm sure you're going to make a beautiful bride.

Kristen · Married on 08/25/2017

This was the first shop I started my wedding dress hunt at and I had many I had planned to visit as well. I am SO picky and have an expensive taste but didn't want to spend a fortune. Dalia took one look at me, took into consideration my price range and style I was looking for, and picked out about 10 dresses for me to start with. I was hooked as an appointment which I loved because my mom and I had Dalia's undivided attention. Every dress I was trying on fit perfectly and there wasn't one that I didn't like. The fifth dress I tried on (FIFTH!) was the one. It fit like a glove and had everything I was looking for to wear on my wedding day. I had my wedding dress within an hour when I thought it would take me weeks to find a dress. I didn't want something that anyone else could or did wear and I was trying to stay away from the big retailers like David's Bridal. Dalia made the experience more than I could have imagined and I can't wait for my future husband to see me walk down the aisle on our wedding day!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Dalia's Bridal's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much, we are so happy you had a great experience. It was truly our pleasure.

Lori · Married on 08/25/2017

Dalia was wonderful to work with, you can obtain your dress right away, and her prices are very affordable - her shop was a HUGE help with meeting our timeline and budget for our destination wedding!

We also used her location for alterations and were pleased with the results and timing.

• User6568369 · 1+ year ago

Dalia was a pleasure to work with! I explained to her what I was looking for, and she matched it exactly!

Leslie · Married on 07/08/2017

Dalia is fantastic! She's professional, courteous, personable, and attentive. She initially pulled 8 dresses for me, but knows her merchandise so well that, based on what I liked about the first few dresses, she was able to narrow the focus of the dresses until we found THE dress. I highly recommend Dalia's Bridal!

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Dalia was wonderful to work with. My sister dropped in on a Thursday. She took about two hours with my sister and I, as we were both in the market for wedding dresses. She was incredibly accommodating. We made an appointment for the following Saturday, an hour apart from one another, and we both found our dream dresses for incredibly reasonably prices!

• Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 05/06/2017

BEST. Shop. EVER!
    What a great experience dress shopping! We bought my dress almost a year prior to the wedding and what a wonderful experience to try on dresses YOUR SIZE!
    I only went to one bridal shop before Dalia's and they want you to try on dresses 2-; sizes too small and have you spend $5000 or more on something that comes in 5-6 months later that MAY fit...
    No way!!
    BEST prices. Best fit!

• User5422485 · 1+ year ago

Dalia assisted me with finding the perfect wedding dress. She was very personable and listening to my likes and dislikes. Dalia was able to read my reactions to the dresses I tried on and knew what I liked best before I even said it. Dalia's was very kind to my guests during the dress shopping process. I would highly recommend this store!

Jackie · Married on 01/07/2017

Dalia is the best! She helped me choose the best wedding gown , she has beautiful dresses. I will recommend her to everyone.