6 Reviews for Dakine Films

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
6 Dakine Films Reviews

I love mark and his team! I saw their work when booking my venue at Chateau Cocomar and knew immediately I wanted them for my wedding day. Meeting with Mark and Joe Cogliandro was such a pleasant and fun experience. They worked amazing together and made it so fun for my family and wedding party. My hair and makeup team for the bridal party even told me how great my vendors were and they were glad they got to work together again after all these weddings. We were in good hands from Mark and his cinematography team from Dakine, combined with photos by the talented Joe and Marco from Joe Cogliandro. Our planners and various vendors kept telling us how everything will look amazing with the team we hired, and we couldn't have been happier with the experience of contacting them to document our special day.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Mark and his team captured the true essence of our October 3, 2015 wedding at Chateau Cocomar. The cinematic edit was a masterpiece. I only wish I would have asked for a longer clip! I appreciate Mark's professionalism and his care in treating all involved with such respect and discretion. Mark is a consummate artist and I feel blessed to have worked with him.

Profile Picture M, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mark and his team was awesome!! Their turn around time was very fast. They captured every single moments of our big day and now we can play it over and over again! Mark is very talented and pay attention to every single detail. We booked him along with J. Cogliandro Photography and they worked together wonderfully.

Profile Picture Nalita, 3/30/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

We LOVE our video! The quality is outstanding and our friends and family wish they all had done a video like ours for their wedding. They were on time, we never felt like they were in the way, and their kindness, promptness, and business ethics when it comes to dealing with a bride are outstanding! I would recommend them 100%

Profile Picture mary, 1/21/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

The video turned out absolutely amazing. Mark and his team captured every golden moment and helped make our wedding memorable.

Profile Picture Nathan, 11/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mark is truly talented! Everyone has been blown away by the wedding highlight video. I have even had strangers leave comments about how much they loved it!

When we had TONS of problems come up on the wedding day, Mark rolled with all the punches and it didn't phase him one bit! The turnaround time for editing was great especially for the quality of the product.

We highly recommend doing a video and using Dakine Films! It was money very well spent!

Profile Picture JoEllen, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews