DaiKio Design Reviews

DaiKio Design View more information

• User1882736 2+ years ago
    I you can dream it...Koress can make it come true. She went above and beyond the call of duty by decorating our suite with rose petals, flower arrangements and dimming the lights. She made a heart of of rose petals on the bed and put our initials in the center!!! Amazing. My invitations are now framed in various houses throughout the country. So many people called and raved about how gorgeous they were. People may say they are wedding planners...but Koress is a wedding planner AND executor!.
    Deidra Married on 02/16/2013
    Everything was astonishing!!!! I could not have asked for a better day!
    Gina Event on: 10/01/2011
    Planning my grandparents 65th wedding anniversary was no easy task. But working with DaiKio Design made the process a lot easier. She designed the programs and favors and handled decorations and photography. The event with on with out a hitch. My family received tons of compliments that night on how successful the party was. I highly recommend the services of DaiKio Design for any event! We couldn't have done it without them.
    Nicole Married on 06/01/2002
    Daikiodesign was a huge help to the planning and success of my wedding. I could not have done it without their assistance. My invitations was absolutly beautiful and at a resonable cost.
    Victoria Married on 07/17/2010
    The Daikio Design Team was a God send. They handled everything for my wedding with Patience and Professionalism during a very stressful time. The creativity and uniqueness was outstanding. Our wedding was the talk of the town, we still reminisce about our wedding. Do yourself a favor and be stress free, hire the best. The Daikio Design Team is a one stop shop for all your wedding planning needs from start to finish.
    Tomika Married on 05/21/2011
    Daikio Design was my “Design Dream Team” for my wedding. They absolutely took great care of me during the planning and carrying out of my plans and dreams. They were excellent at being prepared and preparing me, a first time bride. They thought of things that I didn’t know I was supposed to think of and they were very creative in making my budget stretch NOT stretching out the budget.
    My husband and I were amazed at their creativity, their genuine concern for my stress level and how active they were in lowering my stress level! I recommend their services 100%. You won’t regret hiring Daikio Design to bring all your wedding dreams to life.
    Thanks Daikio Design,