59 Reviews for Daffy Apple Corp

User Photos
todo alt text
Edible Treats (5)
58 Daffy Apple Corp Reviews

I had a great experience with this vendor!

Profile Picture Kerstin, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered 120 petite apples for our fall wedding this year and we couldn't have been happier with them! They came in plenty of time and none of them were broken. They were very responsive with questions I had and were very friendly! Most importantly, the apples were delicious! Would recommend 100%!

Profile Picture Audrey, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I used Daffy apples based entirely on reviews. I ordered 240 apples for my daughters wedding. They came within plenty of time. The staff was a pleasure to work with. The apples were not only pretty but were delicious! We ordered the petite and they were a perfect size! What a great value besides! Would highly recommend!! Perfect for a fall favor!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered apples for our Halloween wedding, everything came on time and looked amazing! They were so easy to order from and the price was incredible! We needed 100 apples and none of them came in damaged! They were so cute and tasted amazing! I was so pleased with their service!

Profile Picture Melony, 10/31/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Edible Treats

We used Daffy Farms for our wedding favors. A few months before the wedding, I placed an order for their peanut & caramel apples and the autumn leaf cellophane bags. As promised, the apples arrived on the Wednesday before the wedding, shipping included. We had to open the apples and rebag them in the cellophane, but it was a fun task that took a couple of hours. I will always remember how WONDERFUL the apples smelled each time I opened a new package. (It was hard to resist sampling them! Ok, I didn't resist...) Everyone loved them at the wedding! They were delicious even a week later, and they looked absolutely darling at each table setting. I highly recommend using Daffy Farms for your caramel apple needs!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/24/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Edible Treats

Wow! That is all I can say. Not only was customer service fantastic from the start with all my questions prior to ordering but they also delivered in quality and taste! We needed about 140 apples for our wedding favors for our Fall Connecticut wedding and they were all delivered on time and in perfect condition. These were the best candy apples we have ever had! We had guests eating them during the wedding because they couldn't wait and days after the wedding sending us photos and comments about how delicious they were and how they wish they had more! We highly recommend Daffy Farms! Thank you Daffy Farms for being a part of our "Appley" Ever After.

Profile Picture leanne, 10/24/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Edible Treats

Daffy Apple made the perfect favor for our fall wedding! We tied the escort cards to the apples with red & orange ribbon as part of our seasonal theme. They looked great and tasted even better. We loved how practical they were-- everyone loves a treat and they were small enough that they could fit into purses so very few were left behind. We ordered a mix of sprinkles and crunch and they delicious, particularly the crunch flavor. The apples arrived a few as expected a few days before the wedding. Note that they come in packages of 3 or 6 so you will have to take them out to display them or put them in bags. For reference it took 2 people about 2 hours to bag 130 apples and tie on escort cards. I would definitely recommend daffy apples, particularly for fall weddings!

Profile Picture User5405058, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Edible Treats

We had Daffy Apples (Petite Red Candy Caramel Apples with Crunch) as part of our dessert selection at our Fall Themed September wedding. The guests LOVED them and they are still talking about the caramel apples 3 months later! As a reference point we also had cake, 10 different varieties of homemade pies & soft serve ice cream. Guests had their pick of desserts but it was the caramel apples gone first and what everyone still talks about. The staff at Daffy Apple were so easy to work with, they patiently answered all of my questions given that my wedding date was going to make delivery iffy given the chance of warm weather. My fiance didn't want the caramel apples given the number of children attending & the risk of the red caramel getting on my wedding dress. This wasn't a problem at all, as I think the caramel was too good to go to waste on fingers. Sadly, I didn't get to eat the caramel apples as they are not gluten free (it's the caramel & Daffy Apple did warn me about that ahead of time) but I heard great things. I would recommend this company to anyone for any of their events!!

Profile Picture User6044328, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Edible Treats

I had Daffy Apples for my wedding favors. They were beautiful and a big hit! Something different than the usual favor you will just throw away when you get home!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/17/15, 3 Reviews
0.0

I ordered caramel apples for favors for my wedding in 8 days. I had delivery scheduled to arrive on Monday. Today, 4 days before they are scheduled to arrive I receive a call from Daffy Apples saying they can't ship the apples because they will "freeze" due to the weather and when they thaw out the apples will be watery and not good quality. The only way they would ship it was if I signed a waiver.

The company is lacking costumer service skills and will not even consider insulated boxes, overnight shipping or any of the other suggestions I had given. Her only solution was either to receive bad apples or to cancel the order. I canceled the order and am now scrambling 8 days prior to find wedding favors.

This company is unreliable and I do not recommend ordering from them. I'm sure they would say the apples will "melt" during shipment in the warmer months as well.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diane, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered petite caramel apples to give as favors at my daughter's November barn wedding and the apples were a big success! They arrived right on time, were so cute and they were also amazingly good!! They looked great arranged in baskets on the table and they were so very unexpectedly good -- crisp, tart granny smith apples with just the right amount of sweetness from the caramel! I would definitely recommend these! The only small negative thing I can say is that it took a LOT longer to bag and tag and tie them up than I expected, but that is no fault of Daffy Apple. Have plenty of hands to help; we had an assembly line of bridesmaids going to get them all done in time.

Profile Picture User4600769, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We used Daffy Apples for our wedding on November 1, 2014. We ordered 168 apples and they were delivered as promised on the Wednesday before the event. They came looking amazing. All the apples were in perfect condition, not accidents during shipping. During packaging I think we ended up eating 5 of them because they were that good!!!! These apples were amazing. My guests are still talking about the amazing caramel apple favors that we had. We got the special crunch coating and it was delicious. Last night my friend and I were just talking about ordering some just for us to have. Best choice I made for our wedding!!! Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a unique favor at a great price!

Profile Picture Barb, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Daffy Apples was amazing! The apples arrived exactly when we expected them. They were fresh and intact when they arrived. The prices were fair and shopping was reasonable, given how far we are from their location. I am so glad that they are able to ship nationally! We ordered a sample box a few weeks ahead of time and we fell in love with these petites apples! On the wedding day, the apples were beautiful , delicious and fun! My guests were raving about this unique idea! Thank you for making our day so special! We have told everyone about Daffy Apple!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/25/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We ordered caramel apples for our wedding favors several months in advance for our Oct. 18, 14 wedding. The apples arrived a few days before the wedding, just as they said they would. The apples were beautiful and delicious. They added a nice fall touch to our reception tables and every really enjoyed them. The caramel was not overly sticky and did not stick badly to your teeth which I thought was a plus. During the time between ordering the apples and receiving them I did have a question which I emailed the company about. I received a response very quickly. I was more than satisfied with my purchase and highly recommend them! The price I listed represents approx 175 apples, cellophane baggies and shipping - April and Charles

Profile Picture April , 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The caramel apples we ordered from Daffy Apple made the PERFECT favors! The mini apples were also just the right size - any bigger would have been too much! They shipped exactly on time and were packaged neatly. Our guests loved them!

Profile Picture Catherine, 10/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I got married in Oct 2014 and wanted caramel apples for my wedding favors. Daffy Apple is the best! There prices are reasonable, they ship promptly and most important the apples were delicious! All of my guests were raving about them!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Easy ordering, fast shipping, exactly as advertised. The peanut ones were the best. The mini apples were the perfect size for favors. My guests loved their favors and they were the perfect touch for my fall themed wedding.

Profile Picture Lia, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I used Daffy for wedding favors. The red caramel crunch petite candied apples were amazing! Everyone loved them. I was very happy with their prices and customer service. I emailed them about ordering some and they responded within 24 hours. The order came just a few days before my wedding which gave me time to assemble them in my own bags, twine, and tag while stayed fresh. I thought the apples were going to be smaller, but I was impressed with their size, definitely a size of a baseball. I still have like 4 sitting in my fridge, 2 weeks after I received them, and they still taste amazing! I highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/27/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

The caramel apple favors were a hit at the wedding. Everyone loved them, and they were delicious. Ordering was easy, and the delivery was on time.

Profile Picture Kasey, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We chose Daffy Apple's Caramel Crunch apples for our wedding favors and could't have been more pleased. We did quite a bit of shopping around for the apples before deciding on Daffy's, but found that no one could match their pricing for the quality that they serve. I've never heard a bad thing about Daffy's or had a bad transaction with them. We are very pleased and the apples were a huge hit at our wedding.

Profile Picture User3653560, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We used the apples for our favors, and they were an absolute hit!!! They were delicious, and everybody loved them!!!!

Profile Picture Roxanne, 11/2/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered 150 apples as the favors for my wedding in multiple different flavors. They arrived the Wednesday before my wedding which was plenty of time to get them into bags but not so early that they might not be good anymore. My guests absolutely loved them. I didn't get to eat one until the day after but I have to say it was much better than any caramel apple I have purchased in a store. It was easy to order online and when I called with questions they were very friendly and helpful. I have had multiple people asking where I got them or asking if we have anymore.

Profile Picture Rachil, 10/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Loved these favors! Pricing was awesome, responsiveness was awesome, and flexibility was awesome! I changed the address of where they should be sent to almost 6 times and they didn't mind! I was also afraid they were going to melt because my wedding was in October and I live in Las Vegas, but they arrived, nice and cool, and they were perfect and delicious!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/26/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Arrived on time. Cute idea for the fall. All of my guests raved about them! They were awesome quality and they lasted for a long time!

Profile Picture User2991914, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

We did two different types of the caramel apples (peanut and crunch) for 170 guests. The apples arrived in convenient packaging about 3 days before the wedding which allowed us to open and then wrap in cellophane and add my personal touches without feeling rushed. As soon as we opened the first package the aroma filled the room - thank goodness we ordered a few extras because we had to stop our assembly line to eat a couple, and they did not disappoint! They not only looked incredible but they tasted just as good. I am so happy I went with caramel apple favors for my fall wedding, and so happy I chose Daffy Apple. Thanks for a great treat all the guests enjoyed!

Profile Picture User2706023, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews