Daffy Apple Corp

Denver, CO View map

Daffy Apple Corp. has shipped our Petite Caramel Apples across the country to be used as special event favors for over a decade. A family owned caramel apple maker, in business since 1951, it is our mission to provide each of our customers not only products of the highest quality, but also top level customer service. We understand how important attention to every personal detail of every event is and because of this we can assure you that your caramel apple wedding favors will arrive on time, deliciously fresh, and in beautiful condition!

Please visit our website or contact us for more information on how we can help you add the perfect touch of the season to your fall wedding!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog

What items are available?

Edible Treats

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

Kelsie S. Married on 11/14/2020

The Best Customer Service Plus Great Tasting Apples

I love this company. I felt like I had completely personalized service their customer service is so great. I haf struggles getting my apples due to no fault of Daffy but the local delivery company. Sarah worked hard to solve for me and kept up open communication really went above and beyond. ( I finally got the apples!) On top of that they looked and tasted great for a good price. If you want apples for your wedding, look no further.
    Chelsea Married on 10/19/2019

The best caramel apples

with having a fall wedding we wanted something different for our favors, in comes Daffy Apples. you can not go wrong with these caramel apples! great price, beautifully done and the apple crisp on top were the "cherry" on top
  • Michelle
    Michelle S. Married on 10/07/2018

Delicious favors!

The candy apple favors for our wedding were simply FANTASTIC! I have to admit I was a little nervous about ordering candy apples online but we were all simply blown away! I spoke with one of the staff members in length about what to order and when to order! She was extremely helpful! I would definitely recommend this vendor! They were mini apples and they were the perfect size and absolutely DELICIOUS! Our guests were raving about them! THANK YOU DAFFY APPLE! 😊😉

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Leanne
    30 photos · 10/11/2015

11075 E 47th Avenue Denver, 80239
Location of (Daffy Apple Corp)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding