DA photoZ Reviews

8 Reviews for DA photoZ

• Ashley

Ashley Sherry · Getting married on 11/07/2020

The perfect photographers

This husband/wife duo is just the perfect pair to photograph your wedding. Punctual, responsive, easy to work with, affordable and most importantly, they are AMAZING photographers. They feel like part of your family on the big day and deliver photos you could only dream about!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Michael Wilkerson · Married on 05/25/2020

Best of the best

We have worked with dozens of photographers and DA Photoz is by far the best! They are extremely talented and passionate about capturing your most precious moments. We’ve hired them for our engagement shoot, our wedding, and most recently for our newborn shoot. They are professional but more importantly they are FUN and will make any shoot an enjoyable moment (yes even for the men that hate taking pictures). If you’re looking for a fun couple to share in your passion for your special day, look no further! DA Photoz has our highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/30/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2019

Truly a dream, I couldn’t have imagined a better duo to shoot our engagement & wedding

Not only did the photos turn out seriously incredible - like crying while scrolling through pics incredible- but this duo is so enjoyable to work with, make you feel SO special, SO comfortable and get the job done in a timely manner (which was important not only to our wedding timeline but to my husband who didn’t want to spend the entire night taking portrait shots- he also is raving about the incredible job they did ) they captured every important moment and it’s almost like they read our minds on when we were about to kiss or when we were about to do the “big dip” in our dance bc it was all captured perfectly!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Kaylyn Orta · Married on 10/29/2017

Love them!!!

Demetri and Cara have photographed my engagement, wedding, and more recently- my maternity photos. They are a complete JOY to work with. They are amazing at their job and so passionate- it truly shows in their photos. They will do anything for a great photo op, and they go above and beyond every single time. I honestly cannot say enough about them!! I am so looking forward to having them continue to document our familys milestones.

Sent on 05/06/2019

voula · Married on 10/10/2015

I had the pleasure of having DA Photoz capture my engagement shoot. I was so impressed with how comfortable they made us feel in such a intimidate setting. Cara and Demetri are an amazing husband and wife team and really know what they are doing. We did our photo shoot in public places and I thought it was going to be weird, but they made it fun and made us feel so comfortable, like no one else was there. I love every picture that we took, that I still to this day can't pick my favorite one. I love them so much I had them shoot my bridal shower. Can't wait for all the next festivities for DA PHOTOZ to capture in my next steps in life. I 100% recommend this duo to capture your amazing moments in life.

Sent on 06/23/2015

john · Married on 08/05/2015

Demetri photographed and created videos for our new medical office in Irvine, California. His work is outstanding and beautiful. He has a great eye for detail and made our office look wonderful. I would hire him again and will do so. He was punctual, professional and very reasonable for the work I received. I can't say enough about my experience and I will use him for many events to come.

Alevizos Medical
    -Dr John G. Alevizos

Sent on 08/05/2015

I would highly recommend DAPHOTOZ to anyone of my friends who is recently engaged or getting hitched! They shot my engagement session and worked with all our needs for that day. They made us feel so special while we were taking photos and captured so many candid shots. They have a great "EYE" for capturing shots that are not posed and feel awkward so your pictures have a ton of raw emotion in them. They also are husband and wife and they work so well together. They seem to read each others mind and compliment each other very well. They both have the same love and compassion for photography and it shows when they take photos! We shot our engagement session and they worked with all our outfit changes and captured all the shots I had pinned on the famous pinterest and more! They really are a spectacular couple to work with and they will get you top quality photos for a super reasonable price! I can't wait for them to shoot my wedding in a month or so because I am so sure they are going to capture many more great photos from our big day! Even after my wedding day I will always look to DAPHOTOZ to shoot all my other life events!

Sent on 05/13/2015

I'm Back!! I just returned from my honeymoon and before I even left DA photoZ had sent me some sneak photos to keep up from going crazy on our honeymoon. We went away on our honeymoon for about 2 weeks and the day we returned they sent us a link to view all our wedding photos!! How much better can you get than this? Not only was the speedy return of our big day amazing but the photos they captured don't have words to describe them! People who don't know us look at the photos and start to cry because they capture so much emotion in a single photo!! On my wedding day they were there early in the morning to capture all the girls getting ready and because there are two of them they split up and have someone go a photograph my now husband getting ready as well. They were so patient with my huge family and getting every shot with each individual member and group shots. We went to multiple locations to shoot photos that were a must on our list and they not once complained about driving all over town to capture us on our big day. They stayed late into the night capturing all the shenanigans that went on at our receptions and we can't thank them enough for all the photos they provided us with! Everyone I have talked to says our photos are amazing and if I could post one on this review I would!! Demetri and Cara are a dynamic duo and they are like flies on the wall that can get photos that you could never imagine could be captured. They have a keen eye for finding angles and making your photos look unique and not generic. They are a married couple and they know how special it is to have amazing photos from your wedding day and that is what you will get when you hire these photographers. My older sister is jealous because she says my photos from my wedding day came out way better than hers!! Book DA photoZ for your life event you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/27/2015

DA photoZ's reply:

Amanda! You are awesome! Thank you so much for your kind words! We had so much fun capturing your engagement and wedding day for you guys! We can't wait to capture more life events for you the two of you! It truly is our clients that make our job so enjoyable! Happy to hear you love the pics! :) -Cara & Demetri @ Daphotoz.com