D Street Entertainment Reviews

100 | Kennesaw, GA

100 Reviews for D Street Entertainment

Valerie · Married on 05/06/2017

Jay & D Street Entertainment ARE ROCK STARS!!! Our guests are still talking about them! We loved everything about Jay...his look, his personality, humor, and most importantly: the music!

From the moment we met with Jay, we knew he was the perfect fit for our party and he proved it over and over again that night.

Jay created a fantastic vibe that lasted the whole night and into the next day at brunch.

Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/19/2017

lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding was on April 29th, 2017 at Little River Farms in Alpharetta, GA. and we had DJ Aetii for our reception. Usually "Professional" isint a word you would use for a DJ, but this DJ and company as a whole are extremely professional and organized. At our first meeting with him I knew he was THE one for us when he was talking the time to explain different transitions and styles of music he plays (Which is really anything). He was problem solving before he even arrived at the venue. He actually cares about what he does which makes your experience better. His transitions are smooth and there are no "Awkward silences" between songs he KEEPS THE PARTY MOVING. Their setup looks much better than most DJs setup and he will mike your entire ceremony for a very small fee. Our guests are still RAVING about him!! In fact, one of our guests has already booked him for an event shes throwing next year. On top of everything, the price is unbeatable. He dressed in a suit with bowtie which was appropriate for our wedding and mixed in with the crowd wonderfully! cant say enough positive about DJ AETII!!! OH and PS.... My wedding night was HIS birthday and he still stayed after after hours to help. A+++ services. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Brittney · Married on 04/28/2017

D Street was amazing. Derek is very responsive and professional. They made it to our venue in plenty of time to setup and make the place look great! I can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Aliceson · Married on 04/22/2017

First off, Jay is so professional & talented. We could not have picked a more perfect DJ for our wedding. When we first met, we knew immediately he was the one we wanted. He was very open to whatever we wanted but also suggested things to do from his experience at other weddings. The night of the wedding, he had everyone out on the dance floor (even my parents). Everyone had such a good time & could not stop dancing! I HIGHLY recommend Jay!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • F

fayne · Married on 03/11/2017

Jay was amazing and kept the wedding guests entertained and we were very happy with all he did to create a special day for my daughters wedding. And his prices are VERY FAIR!!
    Jay made our event very special!!1

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • W

wanda · Married on 12/30/2016

We used them for our wedding in Dec. 2016. Jay was our DJ and he was amazing, so much fun. Absolutely recommend.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Kali · Married on 12/17/2016

I truly wanted to write this review in the getaway car I was so excited about how amazing Jay and Dereck were but sadly didn't have my phone! They know exactly how to read a crowd and throw a party. I was a bride who planned and paid for everything and to be able to fully trust a vendor with your big day was difficult for me. I was SO confident the entire time with D street entertainment and it was such a relief. I have had so many people ask me for their contact info!! USE THEM!! You won't regret a single penny spent on these guys!!! They are incredible!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Henley · Married on 12/10/2016

We used D-Street Entertainment for our wedding and they were amazing! Chris Ware was our DJ and he was the BEST!! Everyone loved him! The ceremony music went flawless and the music during dinner really set the tone for the rest of the night. The dancing at the reception was so much fun!! Chris was able to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor!! I can’t speak highly enough about Chris! Derek was also super responsive and very easy to work with. If you need an awesome DJ look no further, you have found them!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Stefany · Married on 10/15/2016

Jay did an absolutely amazing job at out wedding. We have a Jewish & Spanish background in our family so we wanted to incorporate Jewish, Spanish, and American music at our party. Jay did an awesome job catering to all of our needs and using all the types of music in our wedding. We also wanted to have a very upbeat party where everyone would be dancing the entire time. Well, Jay made that happen as well where literally everyone was dancing the entire night. I have heard countless comments from my friends saying it was one of the best and most fun weddings they have ever been at. They also said it was the most fun Horah that they have ever been apart of. We owe all of this to Jay and he really made the party. I would highly recommend him for a Jewish wedding or really any wedding as he knows how to make it fun for everyone and with any type of music. Thanks again Jay and we are extremely happy with your work!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2016

These people are absolutely amazing!! I can not rave more about how awesome our day was with the help of Jay! They, last minute, accommodated a last minute add on and really got to know us and what we both wanted to hear and expected of our reception! I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Morgan · Married on 09/25/2016

I got married September 2016 and I had a Sunday afternoon/brunch wedding and was not sure how much of a "party" environment the reception would be.

Jay and Derek transitioned from a beautiful, low key ceremony into brunch and once the drinks started flowing, they kept everyone dancing and the energy up the entire day. They had a really good feel of what music to play and ways to change standard wedding traditions to fit the personalities of the bride, groom, our families and guests. We were a very diverse and nontraditional group and their attention to detail and effort to make everyone comfortable and have a good time meant a lot to us.

They made sure that things (bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc.) ran smoothly and in a timely manner and even helped when there were holes in the event due to the wedding planner not keeping up with the timeline. Incredibly professional and fun. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any one looking for a DJ, but especially any bride/groom.

Sent on 02/08/2017

D Streer entertainment is hands down the best DJ company ever!! Derek was our DJ and he was simply amazing. Our reception was a huge success thanks to him. Our guests loved him and several wanted his information so they could book him for future events! The prices are very fair and the quality and professionalism is top notch! Derek even provided great ideas and suggestions for music selection for us. He definitely kept the crowd dancing all night and even provided glow lights for our after party!!! We couldn't have been more pleased and D Street has my highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/17/2016

D Street Entertainment was the best part of our wedding reception! They hit our taste in music spot on and our DJ even stayed an extra two hours so we could keep the party going. They are awesome!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Julie · Married on 07/23/2016

D Street Entertainment was perfect. They played a great mix of music and kept everyone dancing throughout the night. We had DJ D Rock and Dyron Ducati for our wedding and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Cordelia · Married on 07/16/2016

I can not thank Derek enough for putting on such an amazing reception. To me, the DJ truly makes or breaks the event, and Derek killed it! So many people have texted me saying how amazing Derek was and that was one of the best wedding dance parties. Even on the wedding night, everyone was like "omg this DJ is amazing", "I need his playlist right now". No one wanted the night to end!

Thank you thank you thank you!! If we have any other DJ events, I will 100% be calling you.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

After getting married this past June, I have most definitely realized that your DJ is one of the MOST important vendors you will chose for your wedding day! Had we not had Jay Page as our DJ, I can say without doubt that our wedding would not have been anywhere close to the amazing and unforgettable party that it was!! Jay played the perfect songs at the perfect times, he interacted with our guests and got them comfortable to the point where every last person there was out on the dance floor having the absolute time of their life! Our friends and family have continued to tell us that our reception was the most fun one they have been to and that they will never forget it, and we most definitely never will. Through out the entire planning process Jay was thorough, professional, friendly, and inviting. His energy was so positive during every encounter whether through email, over the phone, or in person. We felt like we had been friends with Jay for years by the end of the wedding because he just gave off such a comforting vibe. He truly went above and beyond, checking up periodically to make sure we didn't need anything or that plans were still the same. It was a great feeling knowing that our wedding was important to Jay, and that he was excited to be there to celebrate with us. In life, there are people who go to work to make ends meet, and then there are people who live out their passion and put their heart into everything they do. It's clear to see that Jay Page is a person who is following his dreams and who loves what he does with all that he is, this shows in his performance through and through. We are so grateful and honored to have had Jay as our wedding DJ and would recommend him again and again to anyone who is looking to have an event that they will always remember!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

J · Married on 05/29/2016

We cannot say enough great things about working with DJ Jay! Our venue set us up with him and we could see why they recommended him from our first contact with him. Jay is a talented professional who is passionate about what he does. He was prompt in reaching out to us and quick to respond to any questions we had. Our meeting with him to talk music was relaxed and so fun as we planned our events. His knowledge of both music and weddings helped us so much as we planned for a fun wedding day that flowed. Jay made helpful and personal suggestions; he really listened to our wants and helped us plan a personal and fun wedding. His prompt communication made music the least of our worries for our wedding day because we knew we could trust him.

On the day of our wedding, our ceremony found us a little behind schedule for the reception; Jay helped us to recover the time so that we were able to fit all the events in our reception without feeling rushed or stressed and our guests never knew our day's timeline had gotten a little off track.

In addition to his professional manner, Jay is an amazing DJ! Everyone LOVED Jay's sets at our reception! The dance floor was packed the whole time. We are still getting compliments on the great time people had at our reception and we have Jay to thank for that! He played a great mix of music and everyone (all ages) had a blast!

In summery, if you are looking for a professional, knowledgeable, organized DJ who has a passion for what he does and will work with you to have a fun, memorable wedding that reflects you as a couple, DJ Jay is your man!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Paige · Married on 05/22/2016

My wedding was May 22 and our DJ was Jay. He was amazing. Announced everyone's names correctly and was on time with every song. We upgraded to the peach package and it was money well spent! Definitely wouldn't have been the same without him there. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Mandy · Married on 05/21/2016

We found D street Entertainment through our venue's preferred vendor list. Honestly, we didn't know many DJs in the area so we just went with them. Boy, did we luck out!! We could have never dreamed of a better company, nor a better DJ for our wedding. Jay aka DJ Aetii was top notch. From the time we met him to when we were getting in the limo, he was fantastic through it all. We had our ideas and wants, but Jay also offered his own flair and advice to make our ceremony one people would never forget! We absolutely loved his suggestions and he took all of ours without question. He even let me "scratch" with him during the ceremony and I now have a picture that I can look back on to remember who was responsible for an awesome dance party! Thanks Jay and D Street!

Sent on 06/16/2016
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/13/2016

My husband hired Jay (DJ Aetti) for an event he hosted for Red Bull and we fell in love with him. He was an AMAZING DJ - He went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding possible. My husband and I both wanted nothing but a PARTY for our wedding and Jay was completely understanding of that and delivered it perfectly. We were able to map out the night with him and provide him as many details as we wanted to give and he made sure everything happened. He offered a variety of packages and kept the process easy and simple! Every introduction and transition was smooth and he kept the night alive until the very end!

I have yet to find another DJ that matched his skill (I have been to a good number of weddings!) My husband and I both absolutely recommend Jay Page!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/30/2016

We used DJ Chris with D Street and LOVED HIM!!! Leading up to the event he helped guide me in what ambiances fit which parts of the evening and he nailed it!! The lighting and sound was perfect. At points he was out on the dance floor with guests leading the party!! I would HIGHLY recommend this company and particularly Chris!! We even had to make a last minute ceremony switch to indoors and it didn't throw him off one bit!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Amy · Married on 04/17/2016

D Street Entertainment came with our wedding package at the Wheeler House and we could not have been more satisfied! We went for the basic package and it was still amazing. Jay was very willing to work with us even though we asked for some weird things. They day of we had Jay as DJ and Derek as MC. BOTH were amazing and we still get compliments on our wedding DJ. They just helped the day run smoothly and remained flexible while keeping it entertaining. People actually danced at our wedding so we were pretty pleased about that!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Emily · Married on 03/19/2016

DJ Aetii did such a fantastic job at our wedding. He was so professional and helpful during the planning process. He took me through a proposed timeline for the night and we talked about the mood we wanted to music to set during each section. He was very accommodating to any changes that I had in song selection or how I wanted the evening to flow. The night of the wedding was so much fun! My family and friends had such a great time dancing and partying the night away to the awesome music DJ Aetii had playing for us. You definitely can't go wrong with trusting him to lead one of your most important nights!

Sent on 08/05/2016

No doubt, you will read a lot of reviews saying how great their wedding DJ was. But honestly, hand on heart, look no further. Book Jay! You will not find a more professional, diverse and, quite simply, awesome DJ!

We met Jay at a friends wedding party in Atlanta. We were blown away by his music selection and his interaction with the party. The party actually begged him to stay on and play for another hour as everyone was having so much fun! Ever the professional, Jay duly obliged and afterwards we left with tired feet from dancing, ears buzzing from incredible tunes and huge smiles from having such a great time.

Fast forward 12 months, my wife and I were looking for a DJ to entertain our wedding party. We live in New York so were pretty spoilt for choice on who to book for our party. However, we kept finding ourselves saying 'We need someone like Jay'! Put simply, we couldn't find anyone that matched Jay's unique skill and style we were after. So, it made only sense to book him and fly him out to New York!

Leading up to our party, we Skyped with Jay to discuss the venue, which wedding guests were attending, format of party, speeches, food, lighting, what music to play during eating/first dance/cake cutting/after speeches/dancing, etc. His attention to detail is meticulous. What with Jay's experience at playing at weddings, he helped guide us on the streamline and flow of the party which we had initially overlooked.

The day before the party I met Jay at the venue and we went through the finer details. Again, Jay took notes and made suggestions. He is always looking to make your party the best it can be. I have to add too that, we held our party in a restaurant and Jay sourced all the equipment and lighting for us just so it was right.

The party was epic. Everything was perfect. Jay serving as MC was impeccable and the music was simply amazing!

Honestly, PLEASE book Jay and his team - I promise you won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 02/10/2016

D Street Entertainment's reply:

OMG. Thank you for such kind words I can't imagine anyone saying it better. You made me feel good about my life. Thanks for going above and beyond and writing that amazing review. - Jay

Jacqueline · Married on 11/07/2015

I am happy to write this review for our wedding Dj, Jay Page. I selected Jay as my Dj after hearing such good things about him from the girl who referred me to them. We had a fairly small wedding, with only 50 guests at the Georgian Terrace in the Peidmont Ballroom. Everything was excellent, especially the fact that Jay basically ran the entire night seamlessly, to the effect that I didn't need a day-of coordinator! We had three meetings, the first was to meet us, the second was to view the venue, and third was to go over our music choices. Jay arrived with more than enough time for set-up too, so no worries there. He's a very cool guy and after our meetings we really felt like he knew us and we knew him. He also got everyone dancing and partying - which is the most important part. Thanks Jay!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016