D Street Entertainment Reviews

D Street Entertainment 5
D Street Entertainment 6
D Street Entertainment 7

Chastain · Married on 09/30/2017

Worked with Jay he was awesome and so helpful! I struggled with picking out songs and he helped me with suggestions with no problem! I highly recommended him! I had DJ Andrew day of wasn’t to pleased with him or my guest but overall he did a good job! I would recommend D Street Entertainment to anybody they are great and very helpful!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

Jay was absolutely amazing! Everyone at our wedding was ranting and raving about how awesome our DJ was. They loved his song selection and his energy. From the first time we met him, we felt like we were in good hands. Jay was professional and he clearly takes his job very seriously. He won't rest until he's made you happy and put on the best event possible. Our ceremony and reception were outdoors and it started raining 30 minutes before the ceremony. Jay took care of everything, and as soon as the rain stopped he had everything set up and ready to start. He took care of the mic for the officiant, for the readers, and for the father of the bride speech. Jay pumped up the crowd and got them super involved. We decided to get some "party accompaniments" which included glowsticks, costume props, and other illuminating items. Jay picked them all out for us, and they were a huge hit! I could not recommend D Street Entertainment or Jay more highly! Absolutely perfect! We are so pleased. We will remember our wedding and how much fun everyone had forever. Thanks so much, D Street!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Delaney · Married on 09/16/2017

Out of all the people we worked with while planning our wedding, Jay went above and beyond to ensure we were excited and prepared for the big day. His attention to detail and level of organization made selecting our music and the order of the events throughout the evening exactly what we hoped for. One of the best parts of our wedding was the music and Jay gets all of the credit creating such an awesome memory to look back on forever.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Margie · Married on 09/03/2017

They did an awesome job! Great DJ and great MC! Everything flowed perfectly. Derek and Ducati are fabulous!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Hands down best wedding DJ I've ever encountered. Worked with planner and photographers to keep wedding moving smoothly. Music choices were spot on as well for my party/guests. Will def be using again in future events,

Sent on 09/17/2017

Valerie · Married on 08/02/2017

DJ Derek B was absolutely wonderful. When I would email or call his response was almost immediate Worked with me on music , we spoke a few times before the event.
    I would 100% use him again!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Scott · Married on 07/29/2017

DJ Derek was the icing on the cake at my wife's 50th 80's themed birthday party. His professionalism, response prior to the event, and engagement during the party were all top notch. I would highly recommend DJ Derek for any event. Thanks again to Derek and his beautiful assistant.

Sent on 08/02/2017

A. · Married on 07/29/2017

Derek always responded to my emails promptly and made the process stress free. He was friendly and easy to work with and sent me the best DJ- Dyron Ducati! Dyron did an AMAZING job and I couldn't have asked for a better pairing for us and our guests. He was warm, talented, and of course played the best music at the right times. I provided a few bands/artists and from that they created a playlist that was exactly what we had in mind and wanted. I would highly recommend D Street. Many thanks to you all! Our wedding was perfect and we appreciate you helping to make that dream come true!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Alexandria · Married on 07/15/2017

My wedding was one of the best nights ever because of this DJ! There were a few things that went wrong throughout the night, but none of them even phased me because the dj kept the party going up until the very end!
    I could not have asked for a better DJ.
    We set up a lip sync battle instead of a first dance and he was more than willing to help out, it went flawlessly and we are so happy!
    Thank you so much Jay!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Maria · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Dyron Ducati as our DJ and he was AMAZING!!!! He arrived way before he had to just to make sure everything would go smoothly. I was a little nervous at first because my family is Colombian and we knew we wanted a lot of salsa played, but he nailed it.. he was fantastic. Thank you for making it a great party!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Michael · Married on 06/03/2017

D Street Entertainment was the DJ for not only our wedding, but several of our very close friends. From the first time we encountered them, to the time they were our vendor, we were not let down once. They are absolutely committed to ensuring your night will go off without a single kink and that your dance floor is never empty. From the ceremony to the toasts to the end of the night, they were awesome. It's also the only time I have ever heard someone say "Dude, the DJ was awesome at your wedding!".

Sent on 06/09/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/03/2017

D Street Entertainment was the DJ for not only our wedding, but several of our very close friends. From the first time we encountered them, to the time they were our vendor, we were not let down once. They are absolutely committed to ensuring your night will go off without a single kink and that your dance floor is never empty. From the ceremony to the toasts to the end of the night, they were awesome. It's also the only time I have ever heard someone say "the DJ was awesome at your wedding!".

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Jen D.

Jen · Married on 05/28/2017

Y'all, seriously, stop looking now and hire D Street! I worked with Jay and Derek and both were amazingly helpful and accommodating! They were ready to help with music suggestions, and different approaches to traditions we weren't sure about, and then more than happy to work with us with our very specific music requests.

My husband and I are both musicians, him professionally, me for fun, and we had some very specific ideas about our music. D Street worked everything out perfectly. My biggest fear, seriously the stuff of wedding nightmares, was that we would have an empty dance floor. I shouldn't have worried at all. Derek had our dance floor packed all night and made sure to keep the fun going. It's been 90 days and people are still telling me how much fun they had and how great our DJ was! Thank you so much, D Street!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

We booked Jay Page, "DJ Aeti," to DJ our wedding this May and it was one of the best decisions we made! From the planning phase to the wedding day, Jay went above and beyond! He was super helpful in planning a timeline of the reception, giving his expert advice, and making us think of all the details in a non overwhelming way! He catered to all different age groups at the reception and made sure our favorites were played as well. He made sure to personalize the reception as much as possible with details we shared with him. He is very easy to communicate with and is very flexible- which is key to the perfect reception! Every guest raved about him! I would recommend D Street & Jay 100x over! Thank you, Jay, for making our day perfect and more importantly, so much fun!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/13/2017

I knew Jay in college and always told him "one day when I am engaged, I want you to be my wedding DJ!"
    That day finally came years later and I was ecstatic to let him know. D Street did an amazing job with everything from the initial phone call, consultation, constant follow up, and of course- the big day. My venue turned into a full out night club. All of my family and friends were on the dance floor and many people asked me after our wedding who the DJ was and expressed how much they enjoyed the music. Jay is more than just a DJ, he took control of the evening and provided an entertaining show during our entire wedding reception! It was an incredible night!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Valerie · Married on 05/06/2017

Jay & D Street Entertainment ARE ROCK STARS!!! Our guests are still talking about them! We loved everything about Jay...his look, his personality, humor, and most importantly: the music!

From the moment we met with Jay, we knew he was the perfect fit for our party and he proved it over and over again that night.

Jay created a fantastic vibe that lasted the whole night and into the next day at brunch.

Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 05/19/2017

lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Our wedding was on April 29th, 2017 at Little River Farms in Alpharetta, GA. and we had DJ Aetii for our reception. Usually "Professional" isint a word you would use for a DJ, but this DJ and company as a whole are extremely professional and organized. At our first meeting with him I knew he was THE one for us when he was talking the time to explain different transitions and styles of music he plays (Which is really anything). He was problem solving before he even arrived at the venue. He actually cares about what he does which makes your experience better. His transitions are smooth and there are no "Awkward silences" between songs he KEEPS THE PARTY MOVING. Their setup looks much better than most DJs setup and he will mike your entire ceremony for a very small fee. Our guests are still RAVING about him!! In fact, one of our guests has already booked him for an event shes throwing next year. On top of everything, the price is unbeatable. He dressed in a suit with bowtie which was appropriate for our wedding and mixed in with the crowd wonderfully! cant say enough positive about DJ AETII!!! OH and PS.... My wedding night was HIS birthday and he still stayed after after hours to help. A+++ services. Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Brittney · Married on 04/28/2017

D Street was amazing. Derek is very responsive and professional. They made it to our venue in plenty of time to setup and make the place look great! I can't say enough great things about them!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Aliceson · Married on 04/22/2017

First off, Jay is so professional & talented. We could not have picked a more perfect DJ for our wedding. When we first met, we knew immediately he was the one we wanted. He was very open to whatever we wanted but also suggested things to do from his experience at other weddings. The night of the wedding, he had everyone out on the dance floor (even my parents). Everyone had such a good time & could not stop dancing! I HIGHLY recommend Jay!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • F

fayne · Married on 03/11/2017

Jay was amazing and kept the wedding guests entertained and we were very happy with all he did to create a special day for my daughters wedding. And his prices are VERY FAIR!!
    Jay made our event very special!!1

Sent on 08/15/2017
  • W

wanda · Married on 12/30/2016

We used them for our wedding in Dec. 2016. Jay was our DJ and he was amazing, so much fun. Absolutely recommend.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Kali · Married on 12/17/2016

I truly wanted to write this review in the getaway car I was so excited about how amazing Jay and Dereck were but sadly didn't have my phone! They know exactly how to read a crowd and throw a party. I was a bride who planned and paid for everything and to be able to fully trust a vendor with your big day was difficult for me. I was SO confident the entire time with D street entertainment and it was such a relief. I have had so many people ask me for their contact info!! USE THEM!! You won't regret a single penny spent on these guys!!! They are incredible!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Henley · Married on 12/10/2016

We used D-Street Entertainment for our wedding and they were amazing! Chris Ware was our DJ and he was the BEST!! Everyone loved him! The ceremony music went flawless and the music during dinner really set the tone for the rest of the night. The dancing at the reception was so much fun!! Chris was able to read the crowd and keep everyone on the dance floor!! I can’t speak highly enough about Chris! Derek was also super responsive and very easy to work with. If you need an awesome DJ look no further, you have found them!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Stefany · Married on 10/15/2016

Jay did an absolutely amazing job at out wedding. We have a Jewish & Spanish background in our family so we wanted to incorporate Jewish, Spanish, and American music at our party. Jay did an awesome job catering to all of our needs and using all the types of music in our wedding. We also wanted to have a very upbeat party where everyone would be dancing the entire time. Well, Jay made that happen as well where literally everyone was dancing the entire night. I have heard countless comments from my friends saying it was one of the best and most fun weddings they have ever been at. They also said it was the most fun Horah that they have ever been apart of. We owe all of this to Jay and he really made the party. I would highly recommend him for a Jewish wedding or really any wedding as he knows how to make it fun for everyone and with any type of music. Thanks again Jay and we are extremely happy with your work!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2016

These people are absolutely amazing!! I can not rave more about how awesome our day was with the help of Jay! They, last minute, accommodated a last minute add on and really got to know us and what we both wanted to hear and expected of our reception! I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/21/2016