D. Geller & Son Reviews

66 | Atlanta, GA

66 Reviews for D. Geller & Son

Nicholas · Married on 06/09/2018

We are VERY happy with our beautiful engagement ring we bought from D. Geller & Sons Jewelers at Cobb Place Shopping Center. The people there were friendly and very professional. We were greeted warmly. We were show the vast aray of beautiful rings by Connie. We were given all the time we needed and were very comfortable shopping there from start to finish. We highly recommend D. Geller & Sons and Connie for your engagement ring shopping.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so thrilled that you found the perfect ring and enjoyed your experience with us. Welcome to the "Family!" We look forward to celebrating many more special occasions with you! -DGS

April · Married on 10/13/2012

My engagement ring/wedding bands were purchased here. I love my Tacori! :)

Sent on 11/18/2012

Magan · Married on 09/18/2010

The bridal set is amazing!!! The quality of the diamonds and setting are great! We enjoyed working with them!!

Sent on 02/09/2011

Mallory · Married on 11/01/2019

3.5

I went there recently to get my engagement ring sized. Although I did not get my engagement ring here, I will be getting the wedding bands here, as well as, any other gifts that we will need! They got my engagement ring sized in one day and they were amazingly helpful! One of the people who worked there let me look at bands and gifts for the parents, and gave me advice on all of it. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Sent on 11/22/2017

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Mallory! Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to working with you again in the future. -DGS
  • BuekerPartyof2

Heather · Married on 05/06/2017

I have enjoyed working with Degellar while purchasing our wedding bands for our wedding! The girls we interacted with were helpful, friendly and never came across as pushy or that they were only there for the money. We had questions and they did their best to answer, they remained patient while I decided on what I wanted to go with ;) and now I'm working with them (secretly) to get a wedding gift for my fiancé! Can not recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 04/12/2017

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Heather! Thank you so much for coming to see us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing your (secret) plan come together for your BIG day! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and welcome to the "family!" -DGS

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

3.5

There's a reason D Gellar & Son is the place for engagement. We decided to pick out my engagement ring together, and the jeweler worked with us on a crazy busy Saturday afternoon both on the price and the style of ring. They were so accommodating in helping redesign my engagement ring and walking us through the wedding band process. Everyone I worked with was upfront and so helpful.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Hi Emily!

Thank you so much for coming to work with us. :) We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience, found the perfect ring! Also, we are very proud to be your trusted jeweler! Welcome to the "family!" -DGS

We bought all of our rings here. They are absolutely gorgeous and great quality. The owner is willing to help his costumers in price, but the prices are still high. They did help my fiance when the ring would not fit and they did not make his size in the ring.

Sent on 05/08/2016

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi! Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience and for your kind review. We are proud to be your trusted jeweler! -DGS

My fiancé bought my engagement ring here, we got our bands here, and his father proposed to my future mother in law with a ring from D. Geller! It's now a family tradition!

Sent on 01/05/2016

We were looking for a specific wedding band by ArtCarved that literally 5 other jewelers told us absolutely did not exist. Well, we walked into D. Geller because they were having an expo which included ArtCarved, and guess what? THE RING DOES EXIST. I ended up not getting it (or even seeing it, for that matter), because I found a different ring that matched my grandmother's engagement ring perfectly.

The whole experience with D. Geller was painless (or as much so as buying jewelry can be). We got both bands, and were able to negotiate with them to throw in with the cost of the rings resizing for both and a little work I wanted done to both my engagement and new wedding rings. I was very happy with the services they provided, especially the work they did to my grandmother's ring. I thought they were a little expensive, but they were willing to negotiate, so I feel like we ended up getting a fair deal.

Sent on 10/29/2015

D. Geller & Son's reply:

We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience and found the perfect ring! Welcome to the "family!"- DGS

Jenna · Married on 08/10/2013

D Geller and Son have been awesome! I love my rings and they did a good job on my husband's ring too. They did not try to sell us rings outside of our budget and they only showed us wedding bands that we had described and didn't try to sell us some funky design. They have done a great job, the rings are great quality and were not too expensive!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 02/13/2016

4.2

They were so great and helpful, not at all pushy. Listened to exactly what we were looking for and helped us find the perfect rings for us!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Thank you Jocelyn and congratulations!! Welcome to the "family!" -DGS

Abie · Married on 02/11/2012

We enjoyed working with D Geller and Sons for my engagement/wedding rings and my husband's wedding band. We worked with quite a few people there, and they were all wonderful. This is a jeweler environment, so expect some hard selling. They tell you that they don't make commission, but it sure seems like they do! That being said, they did help us find the PERFECT engagement ring for me. And after we purchased it, I changed my mind on the cut of diamond I wanted, and they were so flexible and easy to work with. I'm really glad that we purchased from them. They have convenient locations, and everyone was so friendly and easy to work with.

Sent on 06/30/2012
  • Q

Carissa · Married on 10/18/2008

3.0

We purchased my wedding band from D Geller and Son mainly because I wanted to find the least expensive plain platinum band that was offered. We shopped a few other jewelers and ended up buying from D Geller because they offered the best price. If I were searching for an engagement ring or even his ring, I probably would not recommend D Geller and Son unless on a very tight budget. Because I was searching for something very generic, it all came down to cost. But I found the service to be decent, but far from the professionalism of other jewelers. The employees were dressed very casually and the showroom was very minimal (in the Wal-mart way, not the South Beach way). I found it interesting that for any ring we showed a slight interest in, she immediately started to bargain with us. The sticker price is NOT the price to pay at this establishment. Anyway, I was overall happy with the 'deal' and the ring was available in a few days.

Sent on 03/08/2009
  • SoontobeStuddard

Shanna · Married on 04/16/2016

I absolutely love my ring from D. Gellar (the Kennesaw location). The staff is very friendly, but can sometimes be pushy. Overall, we did have the best experience with D. Gellar, which led to us wanting to give them our business.

Sent on 11/23/2015

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi there! Thank you for choosing us to be your trusted jeweler! We hope your next visit is even better! -DGS

kara · Married on 01/15/2005

1.4
      1.0

My husband purchased a ring for our anniversary. He had to place an order because it was not in stock. He purchased it on a Friday and later that evening told me about the ring. I was thankful for the gift, but decided it was a lot of money. He called D Geller the next Monday and was able to cancel the order before it was placed. But D Geller would not refund his money. The ring was never ordered and never exchanged hands. They refused to refund us our $578. It was less then 48 hours. This customer service is awful and we will never ever support this company. I suggest you take your money to a company who looks out for it's customers. D Geller does not care about it's customers just their own pockets!

Sent on 03/01/2010

Ripped · Married on 06/10/2008

0.0

Don't go unless you WANT to be ripped off. My fiancee made payments on a ring and when he was done paying it and went to pick it up they claimed they sold my diamond(that I picked out) to someone else. They graciously gave him a cheaper and less quality diamond for a few bucks less. It is hideous. These people ruined my engagement and proposal. Oh yeah, and they won't give him his money back. Please email me at ScrewedByDGellarSons@ yahoo.com and tell me your story. I want to see what I can do to resolve this. The more people that complain the more help we will get. Lets put these people out of business!

Sent on 09/26/2008