D. Geller & Son Reviews

68 | Atlanta, GA

68 Reviews for D. Geller & Son

Lizzy Bryson · Married on 05/10/2017

Outstanding

I came into the store with an idea of what I thought I wanted. Ended up with something totally different but absolutely perfect. Thank you Ellie Broussard!

Sent on 10/23/2019

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Lizzy! Thank you so much for your kind review! We are thrilled that you've enjoyed your experience with us and found the perfect piece. Welcome to the "family!" -DGS

Jeff Bryson · Married on 05/10/2017

Fantastic Experience

Ellie Broussard was very helpful with upgrading my wife's engagement ring. we couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. We will definitely return to D Geller and Son.

Sent on 11/09/2019

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Jeff! Thank you for coming to see us for such a special occasion. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to working with you again soon. Welcome to the "family!" -DGS
  • NerdLove

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2016

We went to the Kennesaw location and loved every moment of it. Connie was so helpful when we went to pick out my engagement ring, so much so that I went back for my wedding band and recommended D. Geller & Son to my mom, who had a broken 42-year-old ring that she wouldn't trust to just anybody to fix. Here, we never felt pressured to buy something we didn't want, we always felt that we were listened to, and we got the perfect rings and I'm so thrilled. I don't think I'll ever look anywhere else for jewelry in the future. This was such an amazing experience. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/28/2016

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi! Thank you so much for trusting us to repair such special piece of jewelry. We are so proud to be your trusted jeweler and that you were thrilled with your experience! -DGS

Jennifer · Married on 03/19/2016

Loved our experience here!! We were in a crunch when we bought my engagement ring because we were headed to Mexico to take engagement pictures. D Geller worked with us and gave us a loaner ring to take to Mexico while we waited for my ring to come in.

They've also been great when I knocked my rock out of the setting, they fixed it on the spot and even shined it up.

Sent on 07/03/2015

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Congratulations! It was our pleasure! Thank you so much for allowing us to be your trusted jeweler! We are very excited to welcome you all to our "family!" -DGS

Asia · Married on 09/26/2015

D. Geller & Sons have very quality jewlery for reasonable prices.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Thank you, Asia! :)

Alexa · Married on 08/29/2015

I absolutely love shopping at D Geller and have never had a bad experience. Recently I worked with Alivia in the Akers Mill location and had a fantastic experience. She was knowledgeable, cared about what I was looking for and my budget concerns, and worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted! I will absolutely be back to shop with Alivia!

Sent on 11/18/2016

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Alexa! Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and found the perfect piece! Welcome to the "family!" -DGS

KIMBERLY · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband purchased both my engagement ring and wedding band as a set from D. Gellar & Sons and we were extremely pleased with the quality of the jewelry for the price. We have visited the Smyrna store several times, had both my rings sized and cleaned there, and the staff have always been extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend D. Gellar & Sons to future brides; you just can''t get this kind of friendly personal service at the larger chain jewelry stores!

Sent on 06/14/2015

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Kimberly! Congratulations! Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience. We are so proud to be your trusted jeweler for life! Welcome to the "family!" -DGS

Myrna · Married on 06/08/2014

My husband and I are beyond pleased with the level of service received at D. Geller. My ring shines bright and I can rest assured with the ring insurance received that if anything happened my ring was covered.

Sent on 02/03/2017

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Myrna! Thank you so much for coming to see us! We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and have a beautiful ring to enjoy for a lifetime! -DGS

Patricia · Married on 10/13/2013

Beautiful items, nice people, quick turn-around on sizing and delivery, fun to negotiate with!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Andrew · Married on 07/14/2013

Beautiful engagement and wedding rings! They were ab;e to build us exactly what we wanted for a great price.

Sent on 08/11/2013

Cate · Married on 06/15/2013

We purchased our engagement and wedding bands from D. Geller & Son, a total of 3 rings.
    This required numerous trips and lots of consultation with the store staff. They are easy-going people who will let you take your time and decide when you are ready. No high pressure sales tactics here, but we feel like we got a fair deal.

These folks have a huge wedding jewelry line, including the major designers like Tacori and Scott Kay. All of the engagement rings are set with CZs, so you can imagine how your ring will actually look with a diamond in it. I found it made a big difference to see a ring with a stone versus being blank.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Susy · Married on 02/16/2013

The best value & selection anywhere. A+

We have made many purchases @ D. Geller, have referred many family members also. We have purchased wedding sets, bracelets, anniversary rings, Tacori, watches, etc. Tiffany is very nice, patient & helped me find my latest purchase easily. They want you to be pleased with your value, purchase, appraisal & any repairs.

Sent on 08/23/2019

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Susy! Thank you for coming by to see us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience and found another piece to add to your collection. We're honored to be your trusted jeweler for all your special moments! -DGS

Excellent people at D. Geller & Son. They really went above and beyond for my wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Alex · Married on 04/28/2012

Excellent business and extraordinary value! Best in the state!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Emily · Married on 02/18/2012

My husband and I picked out my ring together (something I never anticipated doing but was encouraged to by a friend). I was surprised at what I liked and didn't like once I tried on certain diamonds and settings, so I'm really grateful we endeavored to do this together. It took awhile to narrow down the choices, but the folks we worked with at D. Geller were relaxed, professional, willing to answer questions, and extremely knowledgable of their craft. They let us sit and chat and try on rings for as long as we needed, no pressure, with refreshments offered, even.

I later learned how they worked with my husband on pricing and finding the perfect diamond - they were flexible but professional and gave him an excellent price for the gorgeous ring that is now on my hand.

Granted, the location and store front is not showy like competitors such as Solomon Brothers, Shane & Co, and such, but that is because they invest in their product and craft. Trust me, it's worth the visit!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Katy · Married on 12/31/2011

The saleswoman here helped my husband and I fit our modest budget with no pressure at all! She helped me pick out a wedding band that would match my vintage engagement ring beautifully. My husband found a durable yet refined tungsten band, too. The best part was their buy-one-get-one black Friday sale.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Grayson · Married on 10/29/2011

These guys are great! They customized a 2 carat tear drop diamond ring for me. The service and quality are excellent!

Sent on 12/13/2011
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 08/13/2010

I had a great experience with D. Geller. Each of the associates that assisted me were extremely professional and courteous. I got my husband's white gold ring for an awesome deal here despite the currently elevated prices of gold. The ring I bought was a plain comfort fit band, which D. Geller offered to customize to any style that my husband wanted for no extra charge. They provide maintenance services for life for their products, and will also personalize them for no extra charge. The best part is that if my husband wants to change the style or design of the ring, he can bring it in and they will also do that for no extra charge. They provided extremely fast and reliable service to his ring and I was extremely pleased with the whole experience.

Sent on 08/23/2010

Marci · Married on 05/29/2010

My engagement ring and both of our wedding bands came from D Gellar. They were great! Will recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Liezl · Married on 05/02/2009

Not only did my husband purchase my engagement ring here, but we also bought both of our bands from them! They are super helpful, affordable, loyal and have a great variety of pieces to choose from.

Sent on 07/15/2009
  • Always in Love

Samantha · Married on 11/07/2008

We had a really great experience from D. Geller & Son. We bought my husband's band from here and they were very patient as we decided it didn't fit right and they sent it back and then we didn't think it was snug enough and they resized it. It was a very pleasant experience and we got a great price. The funny thing is that he gets more compliments on his band and how unique it is than I do on my ring!

Sent on 12/09/2008

Maegan · Married on 04/19/2008

Both mine and my husband's rings came from D. Geller. We were very impressed with their patience as we decided on the right rings. They were willing to work with us to meet our budget yet still get the rings we really wanted.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Hillary · Married on 04/14/2007

The associate we worked with at D Geller and Son was incredible. He helped us pick out the wedding bands of our dreams and at a price we could afford. I would suggest anyone to go to them to pick out their wedding bands.

Sent on 11/16/2007
  • 5.0

Wonderful buying experience.

What a great experience! Marcie was extremely helpful and made picking out a ring easy and stress-free. She is very knowledgeable and will find the perfect one no matter your budget

Sent on 10/14/2019

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience. We are thrilled that you were able
    to find the perfect ring with us! Welcome to the "family!" –DGS

Summer Puckett

Presely made my experience so great!

The ring is gorgeous and my fiancé is so in love with it! Presely made my experience so easy! I showed her a picture of what I was looking for and she picked out the perfect ring for my budget!!! I’d recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

D. Geller & Son's reply:

Hi Summer, CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled that you found the perfect ring for such a special moment in your lives. Welcome to the "family!"