D&D Cake Designs Reviews

51 Reviews for D&D Cake Designs

D&D Cake Designs 1
D&D Cake Designs 2

Morgan Carlisle 路 Married on 12/22/2018

Exquisite Quality Wedding Cake!!!

Working with Diane was such a wonderful experience. What impressed me right off was that she took the time to make fresh cake samples and didn鈥檛 just go get what was left in the back. Her professionalism, flexibility and demeanor were outstanding through the whole process. The cake came out beautifully from both a design and taste standpoint. There was nothing left of it by the end of the night!!! If you are looking for personal attention at a great price D&D Cakes is for you! She will help make your dream wedding a reality 馃榿馃榿

Alexandra 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Where to start....we can't say enough good things about Diane as she was wonderful to work with. She has a lot of knowledge and gave great ideas. The cake looked just like the photo we showed her. To top it off, Diane made her own marshmallow fondant that tasted amazing. We choose 3 different flavors of cake because we couldn't decide on just one (they all tasted so good at the sampling)!! Every layer of our cake tasted SUPER and the cake was moist and rich. Overall, the cake exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be any happier with Diane's work.

D&D Cake Designs 3

Lisa 路 Married on 10/28/2017

Diane did an awesome job making my daughter's wedding cake! It was beautiful! She was very professional and worked with us to create the cake Brittany wanted for her special day. Would absolutely recommend her to others who need a custom cake! Thanks Diane

D&D Cake Designs 4

James 路 Married on 05/13/2017

What a pleasure it was to work with Diane. This organization provides a top quality product. Diane is very aware of the stress a wedding can create but goes out of her was to accommodate her customers in a professional way to make things easy. The cake was outstanding and was eaten to the piece. Delivery was right on time. Thanks for making our wedding awesome.
    Jim and Karen Wortham

Patricia 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Diane was great to work with - very helpful and stress free. The cake was beautiful and delicious! Highly recommend!

Nikki 路 Married on 04/23/2016

Ms. Diane was phenomenal! Her professionalism, her responsiveness and her presentation is unlike any other I've experienced in this area.very hard to find. My wedding cake was EVERYTHING. No box cake, I'm talking about made from scratch delicious home made goodness. I wish I could post a picture of my cake and my husbands grooms cake. I gave her a vision and she made it come alive.Even though my wedding has passed, my business with her will definately continue!

Sent on 05/04/2016

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Nikki, Thank you for taking out the time to send in this amazing review. I enjoyed working with you and your, now husband. I've said it once, twice and over and over again. It is YOU that brings so much pleasure in what we do. We are happy that we were apart of your precious moments. Take care and again, Thank you!

Peyton 路 Married on 03/19/2016

In Jan. of this year 2016 I had the stressful task of finding a baker for my daughters wedding cake. After multiple meetings with many of the local bakeries around Jacksonville I was blessed with the pleasure of meeting Ms. Diane! I came to her with many ideas of what I wanted and the budget I needed to be in. Ms. Diane eased my mind instantly! She worked with my ideas and kept budget where no others could! On March 19, wedding day, Ms. Diane delivered my vision! Not only an absolutely beautiful wedding cake but the BEST tasting wedding cake that my guest (who are still talking about it) and myself have tasted! I am so glad that I was able to put a slice away for later because there was NOTHING left! Every bit was gobbled up! Truly Amazing! Ms. Diane's knowledge and passion for what she does was displayed in that wedding cake! Ms. Diane, you my dear are a true blessing!. I can not tell you enough how THANKFUL I am to you for such a FANTASTIC job you did! THANK YOU!!!

Robin 路 Married on 03/05/2016

Diane is the BEST!!! She is the most accommodating person who is always looking to please the bride. I must say she is also a natural artisan with her cake designs and the cake and was simply amazing. It was so moist and light. The pineapple butter cream filling was phenomenal. And the absolute sophistication and beauty was beyond words.

I will be using her for all of my cakes and I recommend anyone who wants the perfect cake both design and light fluffy texture and AMAZING flavor with the most accommodating host around to use D&D cake designs. Diane and David Thank you and I will be talking to you soon for my next cake order.

Sent on 03/07/2016

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Thank you Robin, You were such a pleasure to work with. You are the reason, that we are able to do what we do. We will always thrive to do better and be better than the day before. Make happiness happen. Be blessed.
  • User5573855 路 2+ years ago

Miss Diane took my granddaughters vision and made it come to life. And the cake was beautiful and the taste was awesome. We will be calling again Thank you so very much again. It was one of the best Sweet Sixteen cake ever. Beverly Dirrigl

Cindy 路 Married on 10/02/2015

D&D made 50th anniversary reception cakes for us. Diane went above and beyond from the very beginning. She was always quick to respond, detailed in her answers, and always accommodating. She has a God-given talent in decorating. We ordered 3 cakes: vanilla, chocolate, and lemon. All three were homemade and delicious - not too sweet but just right! I am a little picky having grown up in the home of a cake decorator, but Diane exceeded my expectations on every level. What are you waiting on? Order your cake now!

Michelle 路 Married on 09/26/2015

From the day the bride's mom and I (groom's mom) stepped into your place of business to do the cake tasting. It was nothing but pleasant and professional. But most importantly you gave us just what we asked for with the wedding cake and groom's cake. Thank you so much for making our children's day that much brighter. Thank you also for the wedding advice. You will be highly recommended ?

Jennifer 路 Married on 09/12/2015

This company was the only one who had my flavor and may i say OMG it was amazing, it melted in your mouth! everyone at my wedding talked about how good it was! The designer herself is super sweeet! My wedding cake picture is actually one here, i could believe that, its the precious moments topper! my theme was disney and she nailed it! she would call or email me to tell her ideas or a change she would possibly have to make! Best cake I've even had and usually at wedding they aren't that good, but please book with her you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/23/2015

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Jennifer, We are more than thrilled that you and your guest were well pleased! Thank you for giving us the pleasure and the opportunity to serve you, with one of the most important events of your lives. And for such an outstanding review. I say this time and time again, it is YOU the couple, that makes doing what is the best so much more easier because of your sweet and respectful attitudes. I can't stress enough how important this is to an artist. YOU make us want even more to do the best for you. THANK YOU!

Michelle 路 Married on 09/07/2015

They will design any cake you like. They are very talented and amazing, professional and willing to listen to all of your suggestions.

• Y

Yolanda 路 Married on 08/08/2015

Ms. Diane was professional, she provided friendly service, and most import the cake was delicious. She pays attention to every detail and everything you ask for, because it shows in her work. From the colors to the elegant design it was gorgeous. My guest along with the most important the guest of honors really enjoyed the cake. I can say it was truly made with love. From the time I met with Diane to discuss what I wanted she made the entire process all about me and what type of event I needed the cake for; I really love her for that. She added a special touch to my very special event. This was not my first time using D & D Cakes for an event and will definitely not be my last time. I will tell anyone if you鈥檙e looking for a cake with a special touch as well as a great taste contact Diane with D & D Cakes, you will not be sorry. Ms. Diane, words can鈥檛 express enough how we loved the cake.

• User5104712 路 2+ years ago

Mrs. Diane was awesome through our entire process.She was flexible with her time and wanted to make sure that all of your questions were answered. Her level of professionalism is amazing. She had an anointed spirit. She set up our cake tasting and won my husband over. He loves cake and can be very critical, however he are all the samples and smiled happily. Ms Diane also worked on her own time to create a designator us that was cohesive to our decor. D&Dcake designs will deliver on the type of product that you desire. We are forever her customers.Thank you for being apart of our special day.

Sent on 05/27/2015

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Mrs. K. you are such a sweet, kind and honest person. I've stated this fact before, that it is so much more easier and comforting to be able to work with brides that have such a warm respectful personality. To an Artist, a good relationship with a client truly makes a difference. We strive to pleased all of our customers but when we meet brides with such an extraordinary personality, it makes us produce an even more extraordinary product. May God bless the both of you and stay as sweet and wonderful as you are.

kimberly 路 Married on 04/25/2015

I did a destination wedding and Ms. Diane made everything so effortless and easy. I couldn't have been more happy with the appearance, delivery, setup, and taste. Everything was Amazing!!!

Sent on 05/08/2015

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Each wedding cake provides a new experience for us. We are so very thrilled and appreciative of what has been added to our experience from designing your wedding cake. Again, Thank you.
  • User4687754 路 2+ years ago

Diane is a such wonderful person, very professional, very kind and very respectful. Diane always return calls and emails back, she's ready to do everything the customer wants. I would like to thank you so much for our Beautiful wedding cake, me and my husband were so quite happy at how lovely the cake was and everyone of our guests commented on how excellent it looked and tasted.
    I Strongly recommend Diane to anyone else who needs any type of cakes. Once again we thank you.

Sent on 01/11/2015

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Our utmost thanks to the both of you for allowing us to create such an elegant and most elaborate wedding cake. Each cake is such a new and exciting experience for us. Which is one of the reasons why you deserve our sincere thanks. Each of you are allowing us to expand our creativity which is making us improve every day with what we do. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you!

Amanda 路 Married on 11/09/2014

Excellent, accomodating, and so kind!

Peter 路 Married on 10/18/2014

Diane and her team were great. From our initial meeting to delivery of the cake, everything went smoothly. Diane was always proactive and promptly returned calls and emails any time we had any questions for her. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/30/2014

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Peter, a most sincere thank you for taking out the time from your busy schedule to rate our services. We can't say enough how it is you, the client which makes us excel at what we do. Personalities such as yours makes our work so much more rewarding and with such a demand, with wanting to please you. Thank you again for the thoughtful note which you gave to our staff. Again, and again, YOU ARE THE HEART OF OUR SUCCESS.

Joni 路 Married on 05/11/2014

Great attention to customers needs. We had a heck of a cake to order and she still came through and it came out very close to the original though we had. Great job Diane!

Teresa 路 Married on 04/12/2014

We were just thrilled with Diane at D & D Cake Design. Our groom only liked white cake with vanilla UNTIL he tried Diane's cakes. He's a convert now and that speaks volumes as to the quality of her products. Going to use her for the grooms birthday cake from now on!

• User3128587 路 2+ years ago

Diane was highly recommended to me after a friend's wedding. She was THE BEST to work with. She couldn't have been any nicer and she did everything to provide a special cake for our wedding day. After going to meet with her- the hardest part was choosing which flavor of cake we wanted. Everything was absolutely delicious! I would definitely recommend Diane to anyone, and I'm so thankful for her effort and service!

Lissis 路 Married on 03/15/2014

We contacted Dianne with d and d cake designs for a steampunk wedding cake with less than a week notice. The service was just perfect, and the cake amazing. The bride and groom loved it, it was our gift to them, the rest of the party guests also loved the cake, it looked beautiful and it tasted really good too. Dianne really did a fantastic Job, she fit us in in such a short time and she nailed the look of the cake. We were very pleased with the entire transaction. We would definitely do business again in the future

Sent on 03/24/2014

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Thank you Lissis. We cannot express enough how it is the customers which allows us to perfect this art. We are challenged with request that we are unfamiliar with frequently and by completing these request, yes, this is what makes us better at what we do. So again, it is you that we are most appreciative to. Thank you.

Brooke 路 Married on 01/25/2014

Mrs. Diane recently provided service for my wedding cake. She is a wonderful lady and was a pleasure to work with. The whole experience was perfect from picking a design to the day of service. We were scheduled to move to Hawaii and made a last minute decision to have our wedding before we left. We had around 20 days to put the whole thing together and I had no clue what I was doing. Ms Diane was so helpful and was there personally to set up and make sure everything was taken care of. The display was beautiful. Plus everything tasted amazing!! We had cupcakes, as well, and many of our guests admitted to eating two or three. My Confession: Me and my husband already ate our anniversary cake too!! I know your supposed to wait but we couldn't help it!! It was so good!

Sent on 03/26/2014

D&D Cake Designs's reply:

Thank you Brooke. You were such a beautiful bride.