D. Crabtree-Johnson Reviews

D. Crabtree-Johnson 6
  • Sunshine

Sunshine Souvanny 路 Married on 10/27/2018

She is awesome!

She is amazing. I was super picky about things, and she really worked with us to make it perfect. I will definitely be referring her to all my friends and family. She also is a great advice giver! Her pep talks are so great, you will forget why you were even stressed to begin with.

Jazlyn 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Loved working with Dottie. She was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding and on the day of. She always has encouraging/positive words for us.

Ann 路 Married on 06/22/2018

I can't say enough about how impressed I was with Dottie. From a simple phone conversation and several emails, she managed to get a feel for who we were and what our wedding wishes were about. She wrote the ceremony (giving us input and choices) around our situation and I felt like she had known us our whole lives. Very professional, yet warm. I highly recommend her for your wedding.

Cindy 路 Married on 06/01/2018

She is fantastic. Our cermonie was sweet and right to the point. So many people told me after how beautiful it was.

Danielle 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Dottie is an amazing person as well as an amazing officiant! She is amazing at customizing your ceremony, no matter your style. She is incredibly detailed oriented and has such a passion for what she does! She really does walk you through the whole process and helps you with marriage license and getting everything changed over. She ran our rehearsal and made sure your wedding is low stress for the bride and groom. She started as my officiant and I am so blessed to have her as a friend! Please make Dottie a part of your day! You will not be disappointed!!!

D. Crabtree-Johnson 8
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 9
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 10
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 11
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 12

Melissa 路 Married on 05/15/2018

She is beyond amazing, so lucky to have found her!! She made our day just as important to her as it was to us!! Still today people say the best part was the personalized ceremony!! She absolutely 100% felt like family and always will!!!

Jamie 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Dottie is such an amazing person to work with. She has a plethora of experience and it definitely showed in the quality of her work. Dottie made everything so easy for us. She provided excellent samples of ceremonies and readings she has performed before and they were great to read through and get ideas from. I love that Dottie really focuses on personalizing and tailoring the ceremony to what you want. She makes sure you are happy with everything. I highly recommend Dottie! She is a wonderful person!

Ali 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Dottie was an attentive, responsive, and supportive officiant. She checked in with my husband and I frequently, supplied ideas and many options on personalizing our ceremony, and was always cheerful and encouraging. She took aspects of our personalities, and our wishes, and created a ceremony that was fun, personal, and unique. We couldn't be happier with the service Dottie provided!

Mayra 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Dottie married Carlos and I and she did a wonderful job. Best human being there is. She is very flexible and very helpful.

Lisa 路 Married on 02/03/2018

Dottie was amazing!! Very kind, loving and the perfect words that made our wedding such a blessing. She came dressed so beautifully and made our wedding warm and loving. Dottie was amazing

• F

Faith 路 Married on 12/28/2017

Dottie was absolutely amazing and made our experience truly enjoyable and smooth. We wouldn鈥檛 have wanted anyone else

Lisette 路 Married on 12/09/2017

I read reviews on Dottie before calling her and everything was so positive. I can see why everyone gives such high reviews. Dottie is such a kind person. From the moment I made the phone call, she was really nice and I felt very comfortable. I was able to contact her in many ways and she answered my questions in a way that was easy for me to understand. I highly recommend her, she's the best!

Diana 路 Married on 11/25/2017

Dottie made our wedding so special. She really got to know us and our story. She is so personable and easy going. She allowed us to have so much input as to how we wanted our ceremony. We definitely recommend her if you want your wedding to be one of a kind!

Mariya 路 Married on 11/04/2017

Dottie was amazing. She was very efficient and gave us alot of options to choose from. I would highly recommend you hiring her if you are looking to have a stress free day :)

Samantha 路 Married on 10/22/2017

Dottie is such a sweetheart and really does go all out of her way to get. Sense of what the bride and grooms relationship truly is. I didn't feel like she was a person I ever hired at all. She was a friend from the start. I was really greatful to have found her for our wedding.

• I

Isabella 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Dottie was an amazing officiant. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony and was there to help us every step of the way. She was completely open to any ideas we had and was the perfect person for the job.

• I

Isabella 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Michelle 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Dottie was extremely helpful and was a life saver with all my questions, comments, and concerns. She was in constant communication and made sure we were completely comfortable with everything and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. Very professional and highly recommend Dottie for your officiant needs!

dianna 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Dottie was very professional and communicative. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone. Our ceremony was beautiful because of her hard work and dedication to personalizing our ceremony and making it special to us.

Lacy 路 Married on 09/22/2017

Dottie was so wonderful! She wrote a beautiful unity speech that included our daughters and For not knowing her very well, she captured our personalities and relationship to make it special for us. I highly recommend her!

Blaine 路 Married on 09/22/2017

Dottie was AWESOME, she helped in so many ways to set us up for a great wedding day. She was very thorough and got to know us as a couple, this made for a great ceremony as it felt like she had known us for years. If you are looking for a special ceremony that is in no way bland this is your officiant! I would recommend her to anyone wanting a personal touch to their ceremony, she will work with you to make it just the way you want it.

Melissa 路 Married on 09/17/2017

Five stars isnt enough for Dottie. She went above and beyound on such short noticed. I cant thank her enough. Very sincere, helpful and just an all around beautiful person. She met our needs, took the time to hear our story and religious background. Thank you again!

Dorothy 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Dottie was an absolute joy to work with. Dottie took the time to get to know me and my husband, which helped her craft personal wedding vows that wowed our wedding guests. Dottie provided us with many ideas and examples and incorporated our own ideas. At the rehearsal dinner Dottie organized the wedding party and made everyone feel at ease ensuring there would be no confusion on the big day. I highly recommend Dottie as an officiant based on her professionalism, warm-heart, and great listening and writing skills.

Jai 路 Married on 07/08/2017

Dottie was the best. She showed us the meaning of what a beautiful unforgetful wedding was like. The way she spoke to the way she delivered the message during our ceremony was amazing. The message she sent out was something us and people attending will never forget. She made everything easier on us and always checked in to see if we need any other additional help. Thanks for everything