D. Crabtree-Johnson Reviews

D. Crabtree-Johnson 6
D. Crabtree-Johnson 7

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience

Dottie is amazing, she put everything she could and more into making my ceremony personable and lovely. I loved being able to pick from a selection of parts of the ceremony, and make everything custom. You can sit back relax and know dottie will get everything done! Thank you dottie !

Sent on 05/27/2019

Michelle Smallin · Married on 05/11/2019

Awesome Officiant

Dottie was amazing. We love how she interviewed both of us and made our ceremony personable with a love story that reflected each of us. She was fun to work with and super easy going. If you're looking for a fun, outgoing, & professional officiant she is your gal! Thank you for all your hard work and for all the advice and recommendations when it came to getting our marriage license. We appreciate everything you did for us!! ♡

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Pete

Pete Dunning · Married on 04/06/2019

Dottie made our amazing day even better

Dottie married my wife and I in April of 2019 and she was an absolute delight. She was professional and worked well with all of the other players involved such as the DJ and wedding planner at the venue. She was also extremely helpful and gracious in the months and weeks leading up to the event. Her price is an absolute bargain when you consider how much time she puts into everything she does for you leading up to your big day. We consider ourselves very lucky we got her.
    Pete Dunning

Sent on 04/23/2019
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 8

Aj · Married on 11/17/2018

Choose Dottie!

My husband and I made a great choice in having Dottie as our officiant for our wedding! The amount of time, care, and love that went in to the whole process was truly special. When we saw the final copy of our vows we could see all the things we communicated we wanted so perfectly placed into our vows- we were very pleased 😀 Dottie is also a very thoughtful and sweet person and working with her was a blast- she was prompt, hard working, and communicated with us every step of the way.

Sent on 12/23/2018
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 9
  • Sunshine

Sunshine Souvanny · Married on 10/27/2018

She is awesome!

She is amazing. I was super picky about things, and she really worked with us to make it perfect. I will definitely be referring her to all my friends and family. She also is a great advice giver! Her pep talks are so great, you will forget why you were even stressed to begin with.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Jazlyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Loved working with Dottie. She was extremely helpful leading up to the wedding and on the day of. She always has encouraging/positive words for us.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Ann · Married on 06/22/2018

I can't say enough about how impressed I was with Dottie. From a simple phone conversation and several emails, she managed to get a feel for who we were and what our wedding wishes were about. She wrote the ceremony (giving us input and choices) around our situation and I felt like she had known us our whole lives. Very professional, yet warm. I highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/01/2018

She is fantastic. Our cermonie was sweet and right to the point. So many people told me after how beautiful it was.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/26/2018

Dottie is an amazing person as well as an amazing officiant! She is amazing at customizing your ceremony, no matter your style. She is incredibly detailed oriented and has such a passion for what she does! She really does walk you through the whole process and helps you with marriage license and getting everything changed over. She ran our rehearsal and made sure your wedding is low stress for the bride and groom. She started as my officiant and I am so blessed to have her as a friend! Please make Dottie a part of your day! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 10
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 11
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 12
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 13
    D. Crabtree-Johnson 14

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2018

She is beyond amazing, so lucky to have found her!! She made our day just as important to her as it was to us!! Still today people say the best part was the personalized ceremony!! She absolutely 100% felt like family and always will!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jamie · Married on 04/14/2018

Dottie is such an amazing person to work with. She has a plethora of experience and it definitely showed in the quality of her work. Dottie made everything so easy for us. She provided excellent samples of ceremonies and readings she has performed before and they were great to read through and get ideas from. I love that Dottie really focuses on personalizing and tailoring the ceremony to what you want. She makes sure you are happy with everything. I highly recommend Dottie! She is a wonderful person!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Ali · Married on 02/24/2018

Dottie was an attentive, responsive, and supportive officiant. She checked in with my husband and I frequently, supplied ideas and many options on personalizing our ceremony, and was always cheerful and encouraging. She took aspects of our personalities, and our wishes, and created a ceremony that was fun, personal, and unique. We couldn't be happier with the service Dottie provided!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Mayra · Married on 02/17/2018

Dottie married Carlos and I and she did a wonderful job. Best human being there is. She is very flexible and very helpful.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 02/03/2018

Dottie was amazing!! Very kind, loving and the perfect words that made our wedding such a blessing. She came dressed so beautifully and made our wedding warm and loving. Dottie was amazing

Sent on 02/17/2018
  • F

Faith · Married on 12/28/2017

Dottie was absolutely amazing and made our experience truly enjoyable and smooth. We wouldn’t have wanted anyone else

Sent on 01/04/2018

Lisette · Married on 12/09/2017

I read reviews on Dottie before calling her and everything was so positive. I can see why everyone gives such high reviews. Dottie is such a kind person. From the moment I made the phone call, she was really nice and I felt very comfortable. I was able to contact her in many ways and she answered my questions in a way that was easy for me to understand. I highly recommend her, she's the best!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Diana · Married on 11/25/2017

Dottie made our wedding so special. She really got to know us and our story. She is so personable and easy going. She allowed us to have so much input as to how we wanted our ceremony. We definitely recommend her if you want your wedding to be one of a kind!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Mariya · Married on 11/04/2017

Dottie was amazing. She was very efficient and gave us alot of options to choose from. I would highly recommend you hiring her if you are looking to have a stress free day :)

Sent on 12/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2017

Dottie is such a sweetheart and really does go all out of her way to get. Sense of what the bride and grooms relationship truly is. I didn't feel like she was a person I ever hired at all. She was a friend from the start. I was really greatful to have found her for our wedding.

• I

Isabella · Married on 10/14/2017

Dottie was an amazing officiant. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony and was there to help us every step of the way. She was completely open to any ideas we had and was the perfect person for the job.

• I

Isabella · Married on 10/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Dottie was extremely helpful and was a life saver with all my questions, comments, and concerns. She was in constant communication and made sure we were completely comfortable with everything and made sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. Very professional and highly recommend Dottie for your officiant needs!

Sent on 10/19/2017

dianna · Married on 09/23/2017

Dottie was very professional and communicative. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone. Our ceremony was beautiful because of her hard work and dedication to personalizing our ceremony and making it special to us.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Lacy · Married on 09/22/2017

Dottie was so wonderful! She wrote a beautiful unity speech that included our daughters and For not knowing her very well, she captured our personalities and relationship to make it special for us. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2017