D.C. Entertainment Reviews

D.C. Entertainment 5
D.C. Entertainment 6
D.C. Entertainment 7

Martin · Married on 09/01/2017

Dan Carpenter was a fantastic DJ; he provided music according to our specifications with no lulls or gaps in entertainment. He also created a seamless itinerary for our wedding reception, going above and beyond to ensure that we were able to relax and enjoy our guests while he made sure each part of the night (like the cake cutting, first dance, etc.) went off without a hitch. He was attentive to our needs and wants without coming off the least bit overbearing. He event put up with our more frustrating relatives with the utmost patience and professionalism. Would recommend him 100%.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Danika · Married on 08/19/2017

Dan was great to work with. He goes above and beyond his duties as a DJ. Dan helped us plan out the entire schedule of our special day, including being extremely flexible when I wanted to change things, and reassuring me when I started questioning things. When the day came, Dan had the guys set up and ready with microphones for the ceremony and helped coordinate and keeping the day moving along. He asked several times if there was anything we needed and kept everything on our time schedule. Several guests commented how great not only his music was, but how helpful he was throughout the day. They couldn't believe how much he was doing outside of being the DJ. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Dan from DC Entertainment was always easy to get ahold of! He was great to work with and he played awesome music at our wedding. He also put a lot of effort in creating the best uplighting for my vision. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Joseph · Married on 07/22/2017

Dan was very personable and accommodating since the first time we spoke on the phone. We were not able to meet in person so we skyped and we could see his personality through the skye call. We appreciated his flexibility to work with our schedules and with the distance. He was extremely professional in all aspects of the job. He made great suggestions while allowing us to have to put our personal touch and ideas on the reception.

During the reception, Dan really took the lead and made us feel that our reception was flowing well. He was prepared for anything that was thrown his way and made everyone at the reception feel welcome.

We are very happy that Dan was our DJ for our special day and would not have chosen anyone else.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Angela · Married on 06/10/2017

Dan was an awesome DJ! He was very organized and professional at the pre-wedding meetings. He made sure everything moved along smoothly during the wedding so we didn't have to worry about it. He played the right kind of music to make everyone want to get up and dance on the dance floor. We are so glad that we chose him to DJ our wedding and would highly recommend him to any other couples looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

Dan went above and beyond to help us make our day perfect!! My husband has a very complicated work schedule and Dan worked with us to meet to discuss the wedding timeline. We met at Starbucks and he even bought us coffee. Our last meeting with us my husband and I instantly knew that we picked the perfect DJ. He made us feel like he had everything under control and helped us come up with the he perfect wedding day schedule. During a time of craziness he was the only thing we felt sure of. He was responsive with our last minute thoughts and even reached out to my videographer so I didn't have to be the middle man. The wedding day went perfect! The shoe game was a hit and everyone commented on how unique it was. He played new and old music that everyone loved. Words can't describe how amazing Dan was. He went above and beyond my expectations and I would recommend him to anyone! Our guests were even commenting on how great he did days after the wedding! He was absoutly fantastic!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Emily & Joe,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure to play for your wedding, and getting to know the two of you throughout this whole process. Many blessings to you both!

Assunta · Married on 09/10/2016

DJ Dan was fantastic! He kept on top of all the small details, made sure everyone was on the same page, and kept the party alive. I was very impressed by his professionalism and expertise. You won't go wrong with him!

Sent on 10/03/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/04/2016

Dan was the DJ for my daughters Sept 4th wedding. We knew we wanted to hire him from the beginning but he was booked Saturdays many, many months in advance. With his help we planned on a Sunday wedding (Labor Day weekend) and it could not have worked out more perfect! Dan was highly professional and really kept the party flowing. Every little detail was well thought out and planned to flow perfectly. Guests were entertained over cocktail hour, while they ate their meals (the shoe game was pretty awesome!) and all evening long. We had so many guests say how awesome the reception was and how much fun they had. We enjoyed ourselves so much we went over our contract time! The sparkler send off was a great idea and the monogram is pretty cool too! Thank you Dan, you really made Alicia and Jeff's special day all the more special! I would (and have!) highly recommend DC Entertainment to anyone!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Brittany · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I chose DC Entertainment for our wedding and could not have been any happier with our decision. He was always easy to get in contact with and was interested in all of our ideas. We knew exactly what was going to happen next with his printed line up at our head table. Very organized. Your DJ can either make or break you event and I must say he nailed it 100%. Everyone had a great time and complimented on his services. We also used his Photo Booth was a HUGE hit. They were absolutely amazing!! We would recommend DC Entertainment for any events!! Thanks Dan!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2016

Our July 30th Wedding was a day to remember forever and we are so thankful that DC Entertainment was part of it. We were a couple that debated going with a DJ or Band and we are glad we went the DJ route. From our first meeting of sharing thoughts and details to adding an extra hour to our reception, Dan kept the dance floor packed. His music selection was tasteful and he did a great job at reading our crowd (all while keeping us happy and staying within the song parameters we set for him at an earlier meeting). We paired his DJ services with the Photobooth package and together they were worth every penny, which was affordable and fit in our budget. We are so glad we added the guest book option to the Photobooth and our family and friends had a blast using it. Without a doubt our guests were happy & entertained and we were thrilled. Kudos to DC Entertainment. We highly recommend their services. Sarah & Bill

Sent on 09/08/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

If you want a dj that goes above and beyond for your big day, we highly recommend D.C. Entertainment!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Erin · Married on 06/04/2016

Dan was wonderful to work and so accommodating. Thank you for keeping the party going!

Sent on 06/10/2016

We couldn’t have been happier with our choice to use DC Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding. Dan made the process easy from the first time we spoke through our wedding day. Dan provided the music at both our ceremony and reception. He helped us customize the music to our taste, theme and venue and provided suggestions as well. He was a true professional and did a fantastic job! As the MC for the reception, he moved everything along smoothly and was truly entertaining. Everyone had a great time, and several people at the wedding complimented him too! My husband and I would highly recommend him for any wedding or event.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Aimee · Married on 04/30/2016

We hired Dan for wedding reception and couldn't have been happier. He went above and beyond what we expected of a DJ. Our guests had a wonderful time and complimented us our DJ selection. We would definitely recommend Dan to anyone looking to have a fun, stress free wedding reception.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Dan was very helpful with planning our wedding reception itinerary. He was very professional throughout the whole process as well as very accommodating with follow ups etc. Would certainly recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Very good at teaching math! If you have any questions, he's got the answers. If you need a good DJ or a good math teacher. Call him up!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Dan Carpenter was an AMAZING DJ!!!!! He made our day perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kristen and Rob · Married on 10/03/2015

We recently had our wedding at the Cellars at Brookpark Farms in Lewisburg, PA and we couldn't have had such an awesome day without Dan. He was very easy to work with, met with us several times throughout the planning process, and overall made the planning easier! He even came to our rehearsal to make sure everything moved smoothly. We have been to many weddings in the past and noticed some of them didn't have many people up involved in the dance floor. When meeting with Dan, we made sure to tell him it was important to us to have people up dancing and having a good time. Dan did just that, making sure the music was accommodating to every age group there, and making sure that everyone was having a good time. We can not thank him enough for the great job that he did!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Kristen & Rob,
    It was my pleasure to be a part of your special day! I appreciate the kinds words and so thankful for the opportunity to make your wedding special. Thanks so much for having me. Here's to many years of happiness for the two of you! #eatdrinkandbemorey.

Sierra · Married on 09/19/2015

It is my opinion that in a lot of cases, the DJ can either make or break a reception. That being said, we could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. Dan definitely knows what he is doing. My husband and I expected a lot out of the DJ at our wedding and Dan exceeded our expectations. He took charge of the whole reception and made sure everything was organized and he made everything flow perfectly. He was very personable and definitely
    knows how to throw a party. I had multiple people (including my husband) say they had never saw so many people out on the dance floor at a wedding before. He took our requests and knew what songs to play to get people out on the dance floor.

We met with Dan twice before the wedding and it was great to get to know him. He was so helpful and made us feel like we had nothing to worry about. He even helped our family set up at the reception hall before the reception!

Dan goes above and beyond to make his clients have an amazing and stress free wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/05/2015

I truly have a hard time explaining just how much we appreciated Dan Carpenter of D.C. Entertainment! From our very first meeting Dan was professional, accommodating, personable, and friendly. I continually told him I wish I had him to play the soundtrack to my life as I was walking down the street because it was like he was reading my mind. I received compliment after compliment at my reception about what a terrific DJ I had chosen. One friend of mine walked up to me and said, "Is he playing your iPod?" Every song he chose was as if he pulled off my own personal playlist. To me, choosing a DJ was one of the biggest decisions. I can firmly say Dan exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond what I could have ever hoped for. Book him NOW! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Dan for making the night everything I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Jillian · Married on 08/29/2015

Dan did an outstanding job for our wedding! We couldn't have been happier with his services! Communication was great prior to the wedding , and our big day was perfect. Dan really kept things flowing and the party going. We and our guests danced from the beginning to the end of the night thanks to Dan! If we are ever in need of a DJ for another function, we will definitely seek D.C. Entertainment again!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Katie · Married on 08/08/2015

Dan was a great DJ! He kept the mood of the reception flowing, providing the right tempo songs at the right time. He suggested the "shoe game" which I'm so glad we decided to do! It was a lot of fun and the audience enjoyed it. Dan created an attractive monogram for our wedding, adjusting it when asked. His flexibility is superb! Dan also took the time to meet with my husband and I a couple of months before the wedding to make sure all the details were sorted out.

Highly recommended! He knows how to get the crowd engaged and keep them that way!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Anthony · Married on 08/08/2015

We were planning within a six month window and DJ's were booked solid. A highly rated DJ in the area that we had contacted recommended Dan and gave him a very high recommendation. Fortunately for us Dan was available and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. He was on top of things and very easy to work with. We were both from out of state and when we came to town he drove out to us to meet face to face to plan (he even bought us coffee). He covered everything from start to finish and knew from experience what worked and what didn't work. He really wanted to make sure that we were happy with everything. WE most certainly were and the guests even agreed and commented afterwards of what a wonderful job he had done.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Anthony & Amanda,
    Thank you so much for the opportunity to share in your day. It was so cool to see just how many ways you ended up working the number 8 into your day.
    Many wishes of happiness as your continue your story.

Heather and Kevin · Married on 10/19/2014

Dan was absolutely awesome. We are from out of town and he was easy to work with and contact via phone or email, also he made sure to set time aside and meet us in a convienent location when we were in town. He compiled a first dance mixdown at no extra cost with several revisions and it turned out great! During the reception he played the music we requested and liked, as well as improvisations to keep the party going. A few things changed during the reception and he had no problem adapting. Overall we had a totally amazing night and Dan played a major roll in that! We would defintely reccomend him to anyone in the area!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Katelyn · Married on 10/04/2014

Dan was not just our DJ, he was our perfect fit: he provided beautiful up-lighting in colors that matched our color scheme, a personalized & custom monogram (matched our wedding invitation), helped plan our party with fun new ideas, and was our music guru who not only helped with our reception but our ceremony too! He is exceptional to work with and because he knows how important your big day is he makes sure that everything is on schedule and flows from one thing to the next. My husband and I were sitting together and eating our dinner and taking it all into perspective when I had realized that Dan had given us our agenda so that we knew what was coming next. After all the planning of everything else, it was so nice that he was just as organized as this OCD bride lol
    There were moments in planning that I was stuck deciding on songs or dances and no sooner would I set them into place, I would then make changes again; Dan kept up with my craziness and his flexibility to do so amazed us both. All of our guest said that our event was the smoothest wedding they had been too, from start to finish; and I believe that Dan was a huge part of making our day not only special, but effortless and enjoyable! I could honestly write a book however, you should get back to planning and set a time to check him out yourself!
    THANK YOU DC Entertainment, I am glad we were a great fit! <3