CZ Digital Media Reviews

5 Reviews for CZ Digital Media

5 CZ Digital Media Reviews
  • FutureMrsE2015

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2015

I was one of those brides who wanted a videographer but did not think it would fit into my budget. I am so glad that my family made the purchase of CZ Digital Media's services. Chris was such a pleasure to work with, often making me laugh when was extremely nervous (or hangry)! He captured some really fun moments during our reception and got great still shots as well. I cannot wait to see the finished product and I would HIGHLY recommend his services!

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

Chris is wonderful and he did a great job really capturing every aspect of our perfect day!! He also really helped us out by securing a projector for our slideslow that he created . We can't wait to see the video!!! :)

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2011

THANK YOU Chris for being so helpful and polite during the wedding planning process! Our video was amazing! You captured details of our wedding day that we never would have remembered had we not hired you! It literally brought tears to my eyes!

Danielle & Chris

If you need a videographer choice CZ Digital Media!!!

Chelsea · Married on 02/25/2017

2.0
      3.5
      3.0
      2.0

8 hours of wedding day coverage with a 2nd shooter, we received a 7 min online highlight and 2 hour documentary that are absolutely Beautiful! The communication and response time was terrible though. We did not receive our online highlight for 5 months after the wedding and the Blu Ray copies took about 3 weeks longer than that. I was constantly having to reach out to find out when it would be ready and they missed the delivery deadline they set 5 times before delivering my product. Like I said, the videos are amazing and Chris was fantastic on the day of, but i would urge brides to get a completion date written into their contract.