Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club Reviews

Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club 6
Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club 7
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent location for a magical wedding!!❤️

We would like to thank Bill Sargent and Ethan Gross, as well as the entire staff at Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club, for their professionalism and great attention to details! Their hard work and dedication helped to make our wedding day beyond wonderful!
    From the first time we met with them to discuss prices and options to our wedding day, we were always confident that we had picked the best place to hold our wedding reception. We were thoroughly impressed with the personalized and courteous attention given to us from our first meeting.
    From the start, our questions were answered promptly and courteously and we were always treated like top customers (even during times when I was a little Bridezilla).
    Because of this treatment, we never once worried about how our reception would turn out with regards to food, staff and coordination.
    You all played significant roles in helping us set up such a flawless reception. Our guests all raved about the great food, service and location of the club.
    Words cannot express how grateful we are for such wonderful services.
    From the bottom of our hearts, Thank you!!!❤️

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club 19
    Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club 20
    Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club 21

Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club's reply:

We really enjoyed being a part of your very special day. It truly was our pleasure. All of your hard work and exquisite personal touches really paid off and everyone noticed. Thanks for letting us be a part of this beautiful event!

Dani · Married on 01/20/2018

Barb at Cypress Woods Country Club is a pro. She not only made sure everything ran smoothly throughout the night and planning process. If you're lost in where to start for planning the wedding of your dreams Barb knows a vendor to help you with all your wedding needs. The food prepared by the club was delicious and I plan to return to have their Sunday brunch some day in the future! Thank you Barb for making my wedding the greatest day ever!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club 22

Dani · Married on 01/20/2018

Barb and her team at Cypress Woods did an amazing job. She made sure that my day went smoothly and just how I wanted it. The food served was amazing there as well, I was told by many that it was the best food they've had a wedding.
    If you're lost were to start in the planning process start by booking Cypress woods and Barb will know a quality vendor to help with all you ever would need to make your wedding successful.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Cypress Woods Golf and Country Club 23
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

I had an absolutely blissful wedding experience working with Barb and her team. My wedding day went left, and I mean FAR left, and they were an absolutely dream to work with. I was supposed to be married on the beach at 2PM, but it ended up being a windy/rainy day outside so we had to go to plan B which was to have both the ceremony and reception here. They coordinated with my ceremony team and switched gears from reception only to ceremony/reception so smoothly. I was pretty non-picky because THEY are the professionals. I let them handle everything day of and it couldn't have turned out more perfect. The grounds are perfect and make an amazing backdrop for all your photos, and the level of professionalism but genuine care they show about your special day made everything 10/10. We had a plated dinner with rolls, salad, and a choice of chicken or steak with an open bar. The food was amazing (seriously everyone commented how delicious the food was) and they even added the peanut butter to the ice cream bar like I requested. Overall - I loved my day and even the few hiccups couldn't get me down.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/27/2015

Bill Sargeant and the staff at Cypress Woods Country Club did an outstanding job for our wedding. From the very beginning we realized that aside from having some amazing grounds for photos, we were also going to need someone to guide us through all the decisions necessary for our wedding to go perfect and Bill was that person. From working with our budget to our ever-changing decisions, he was always willing to listen and suggest his ideas with a bright smile. Once again, thank you so much to everyone for making our wedding such a wonderful and memorable experience. We gladly recommend you call Cypress Woods Country Club first for all your special occasions and ask for Bill.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Renee · Married on 06/06/2015

Everything about our experience was a total pleasure. Bill took the weight right off my shoulders and made everything roll smoothly! No request was too much, and extra details were added to make the day beyond special, even without having to say a word! I would recommend this venue for anyone who wants an elegant venue that holds plenty of guests, offers indoor and outdoor ceremony options and delicious food with a staff that goes above and beyond!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Barry and Pam · Married on 10/12/2014

We were married at noon, on the patio overlooking the beautiful golf course. Chairs were provided for our guests and following the ceremony we sipped delicious mimosas. Inside the room was decorated in a fall theme in keeping with the time of year. Everything was beautifully decorated, and by far exceeded my expectations, Our guests raved about the food, service and thought it was one of the nicest weddings they had attended. Needless to say, we were very happy and proud of their response. Thank you Eric and Bill for all you did to make our day so special and memorable.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Brooke · Married on 06/28/2014

Bill and Eric at Cypress Woods were such a pleasure to work with. Our daughter was married at Covenant Church in Naples and held her reception at Cypress Woods. The staff was fantastic. The food, set up and service were just outstanding. I would highly recommend Cypress Woods to anyone looking for a quality venue for a wedding or reception.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Margery · Married on 03/22/2014

Wow. From the moment I first talked to Bill all went well. He really knew what he was doing.
    This was the first reception hall we saw and it was absolutely beautiful. We instantly fell in love with the place.
    We had no worries. All was set up nicely for our arrival and everything went off better than we could have imagined.
    All our guests were happy.
    The food, the service, the price all exceeded our expectations.
    Would definitely recommend this place for any special occasion event.
    Thanks to Bill and all the staff for helping us pull off our wedding event!
    All were friendly and helped make this experience a pleasant occasion.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Laurie · Married on 10/29/2011

We had a destination wedding at Cypress Woods Golf & Country Club on October 29, 2011. I can't say enough about it. It was fantastic from start to finish. The wedding and the reception both took place in the club. Clint Crosley is the manager and was our point of contact. He was fantastic. He listened to everything we wanted and went above and beyond to make my dreams come true. The staff was amazingly nice and friendly, the food was delicious and the club was beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend Cypress Woods to anyone.

Sent on 11/06/2011
  • User4341932 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Great food. People are super friendly and wanting your day to be the best.

Sent on 01/04/2015