Cypress Falls Event Center Reviews

Cypress Falls Event Center 6
Cypress Falls Event Center 7
  • Laurie

Laurie Rutledge · Getting married on 03/05/2020

Cypress Falls Event Center is Incredible!

As the Mother of the Bride, I would like to Thank Cypress Falls Event Center for ALL THAT THEY DID! When our daughter Morgan, announced that her and Owen were getting married, we knew that the venue was one of the most important parts of this day. As a mom of 4 children and this one being our last wedding, I thought I was pretty good at planning these. With that being said, I cannot express how much this venue did for the entire occasion. Everything we needed was immediately handled with a respond. The place has a beautiful setting for a couple to start their life with each other, but it is also the caring hearts of All of the Staff at Cypress Falls that made this experience fantastic!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Weekend Ever!

There are not enough words to express how thankful we are for the team at Cypress Falls! Our wedding was everything we could have imagined and more! We got married on 2-16-19 and although the weather can be unpredictable, knowing we had a rain plan (and not having to use it!) eased my worries! The all-inclusive package really is all-inclusive, I didn't worry about a single thing. Having helped coordinate and decorate for a few friends weddings, I knew I didn't want to do it for my own and the team eased any fear I had about letting them take the reigns and make it happen! They were always there when I needed them, answering every question I had, and making sure everything went smoothly! They even adjusted the aisle so that my grandfather could be wheeled down the aisle next to me on the grass! I am telling you, Cypress Falls is the BEST! Our guests loved the venue, enjoyed staying on the property, and felt like they never had to leave, which was exactly what we wanted! If you are looking for a "family reunion" or "camp" vibe, this is it!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Cypress Falls Event Center 20
    Cypress Falls Event Center 21

Michael Schappel · Married on 01/26/2019

Completely Perfect

CFEC really did a fantastic, fantastic job for our wedding.

The ceremony site is beautiful. The falls we're in full swing, so we got married to the tune of chirping birds and the soft sound of falling water.

On the day of, there was literally not a single issue that I or my (now) wife had to make a decision about. It started raining half way through dinner, so the coordinators and the event staff moved the dancefloor indoors before I even noticed that the weather had changed.

Having the Lodge adjacent to the venue was enormously convenient. The rooms were great for what we needed, which was to house 75 or so really drunk guests. They have a very cute retro hill country vibe. Very comfortable.

The Tavern was superb and superbly popular among our guests. The party moved there directly after the reception and kept on kickin'.

All in all, we would get married here annually if we thought we could take the pressure of planning a wedding more than once. Stop your search now, this is the place.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

The most perfect wedding venue

Words cannot do justice to the quality of the venue and the staff here. Kelsey and Lynnsey are absolute angels. Their work leading up to our wedding day was nothing short of perfection. They understood and exceeded our dream wedding and always went above and beyond to ensure that everything was absolutely the way we wanted things done. They coordinated beautifully with our vendors and our guests cannot stop talking about how incredible our wedding and our venue was. Everyone felt right at home in the heart of the hill country. I would not change a thing. Not a single thing. THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

Just had our wedding here on September 22, 2018. It was easily affordable, but everything you get makes it a bargain! It was an absolute dream! Everything was perfect in every way! I have no clue what it's like to be stressed out on your wedding day, thanks to this incredible team! Every single detail was perfect and i didn't have to lift a finger to do any of it. Every member we met through the entire process was completely professional and as sweet as can be. They all make you feel like your wedding is the most important thing to them, and they are all driven to make it more than everything you've ever hoped for. Whatever i wanted and needed at any point whether i was there or at home, 6 hours away, it was done! They were quick to answer e-mails and phone calls and were there to answer any questions and solve any issue. I HIGHLY recommend (and already have to a friend about to propose!) the Cypress Falls team to everyone! The night of the wedding we were already talking about coming back for anniversaries and weekends to get away! I can't say enough about this incredible place, but we absolutely LOVE IT!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely loved the staff and all of the hard work that was put in to make my day so special! Everything was so easy and they took care of every detail! Beyond happy!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Cypress Falls Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Savannah! We loved working with you and that you gave us complete creative liberty using our all-inclusive package and leaving the design up to us. Your wedding was so beautiful and we wish you and Brennan a lifetime of happiness!

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely loved this venue! They were amazing in every way and helped make my dreams come true. The staff is amazing and goes above and beyond for every detail to be perfect. I could not be happier with how my wedding day turned out thanks to this beautiful place!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Tara · Married on 06/09/2018

Cypress Falls Event Center makes getting married a dream. They are very personble, open minded, flexible, kind, accommodating, & helpful; really my list could go on. They truly made our wedding day very smooth, easy, efficient, but most of all memorable. Every little detail was taken care of, and having the full package was very helpful and made the wedding day extremely easy and less stressful. Of course the venue is already beautiful with amazing scenery, but the staff makes it even more decadent with their beautiful accessories to fit your wedding vision. I truly recommend to use them for your special day or any special event as it will be a dream come true!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Cypress Falls Event Center's reply:

Thank you Tara! We loved working with you and Brad and are so happy that you were able to have your perfect wedding. You sure do deserve it! :)

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

We had such a magical and carefree wedding thanks to the CFEC staff. The grounds were gorgeous, even though it had been raining all week! We went with the All Inclusive Package and it was 100% worth the money. Lynnsey and Dana helped pick the perfect décor from their inventory and we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Lacey · Married on 01/27/2018

The environment and staff at Cypress Falls is so wonderful. It is a peaceful place, full of friendly people, willing to help in whatever way possible to make your special day amazing!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

This team was so organized and made my wedding day the best day of my life! Love you guys! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Emma · Married on 11/04/2017

CFEC was amazing! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Working with the CFEC team made planning our wedding so easy. They handled setting up all the decorations. It looked breathtaking and better than I imagined it. The day of they kept everyone on track, basically we didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Cypress Falls Event Center 27
    Cypress Falls Event Center 28
    Cypress Falls Event Center 29

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Not only was this venue a dream : ceremony on the river and reception under the stars but the Cypress Falls Event Staff made our wedding SO INCREDIBLY EASY. I cannot say enough about the staff AND the venue. Its like an all in one weekend deal for those of us couples that simply want our big day to be stretched out! We arrived in town on Wednesday and floated the river and afterwards (since the venue only had our event that Saturday) Lynnsey allowed for us to drop off any decor and shenanigans we brought from DFW. AND THAT WAS IT. Lynnsey and her crew took over and set up everything for us. My priority was to leave it up to my vendors to do their THANG, and oh boy did this team rock it out! The day of, we got ready at a river house nearby and arrived at the venue an hour or so before the ceremony. There were things I never explained to them (as far as decor) and they handled everything BEAUTIFULLY. I cannot say enough great things about this venue. Our family and friends booked at The Lodge (for their lodging needs) which is connected to the venue and we started our afterparty at The Tavern (coolest bar in the center of the venue) and ended in their Texas room where we finished off our bar from the reception. My groom and I booked their "honeymoon bungalow" at the back end of The Lodge and it was perfect! We stumbled back to it after our night of celebrating. To say that our guests had a good time would be an understatement. You have got to check this place out. Go! Now!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Jane · event on 06/10/2017

Because we live in Dallas we appreciated all that was done to make it a fun event without complications.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Mary Ann · Married on 05/28/2017

The entire staff at Cypress Falls was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. They were extremely helpful during the planning process and put together a beautiful ceremony and reception! It is a beautiful venue where our friends and family were able to relax and have fun!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Delaney · Married on 04/29/2017

What a wonderful experience our weekend was! My husband and I selected Cypress Falls Event Center and Lodge for our 10 year vow renewal ceremony. The event was treated as a wedding and the staff at Cypress Falls was very accommodating from start to finish. We selected this venue to accommodate friends and family for more of a weekend stay. Some stayed 2 nights, others stayed 3. The lodge is very comfortable and made our weekend feel more inclusive. They have a in-house Tavern and the creek with creek side restaurant is right on the property!
    Our guests had a magical time and it made it more surreal to spend the extra time socializing over the coarse of a few days instead of just the event evening.
    The staff is so friendly and very top notch. They love what they do and it really reflects in their positive can do attitude. I had some challening decor ideas and they jumped right on it. Leading up to the event communication was great. All questions were answered in a timely manner and the meeting process was such a breeze. Love this bunch!
    Now I wish I could have a event there every couple of years! So fun. Thanks Cypress Falls!!!!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are looking for classic Texas hill country beauty, this is the spot for you. You really couldn't ask for a lovelier location. It's right there on the water but with a great indoor space for colder weather. We also had a blast at our after party in their bar inside the venue. Everyone loved the 1950's country club vide and the awesome rock walls. We felt like we were in the last scene of Dirty Dancing!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Rhonda · Married on 04/07/2017

Our daughter's wedding was perfect. The staff at Cypress Falls were amazing.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Thomas · Married on 03/25/2017

The facilities, attention to detail, responsiveness, and overall coordination of the day of from the staff at Cypress Falls was better than we could have ever hoped for. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone book their wedding here. The venue is beautiful and truly caters to focusing on bringing the families together for a weekend experience where memories can be made that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Marisol · Married on 03/25/2017

We ended up doing the all inclusive package. If you can swing it I highly recommend it. Everything was magical and perfect. The coordinating team were incredible, out of this world, engaged and attentive. My husband and I sent dozens of emails and Cypress Falls was there every step of the way! The only snag was that we had left over catering that was not refrigerated but that was it! Can you believe it? That was literally the only thing that went wrong. The grounds are gorgeous. The staff is on their A game. I can't wait for the next time we book this venue! (We're already planning a family reunion there haha!)

Sent on 04/17/2017

Diane · Married on 02/18/2017

If you are looking for a venue that will work with you on what YOU want and not what they think you should do, you really must consider this place. We are a simple family and try hard to stay grounded and not get caught up in the latest trends. If you are looking for the storybook wedding from the royal palace, this is not your place. If you are looking for a place to make a fantastic memory that belongs to YOU and not others, consider this venue. If you are prone to bridezilla mode and how many packages come from Neiman's and not Target, keep looking. EVERYONE at the wedding had an extremely grand and sincere time. This was a very relaxed and enjoyable venue for all. -Mother of the Bride

Sent on 02/25/2017

Diana · Married on 02/11/2017

Cypress Falls Event Center is a beautiful vintage type setting. The staff is so amazing, professional, talented and just a surprise addition to this place. We loved everything about this venue. Starting with the ceremony creekside area, the lighted outdoor patio for dancing, the stone walled reception/dining area and after party room which was flanked by two fireplaces and a wooden vintage bar. We received compliments from our guests throughout the wedding. Kelsey and her staff were so sweet and made the entire wedding flow without a hitch. They even amazed our Hollywood Producer guests. Their words were, "Wow, this place is Set Ready". We loved every minute of it!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Adria · Married on 02/11/2017

The advice I would give to a couple seeking a venue would be to think about the big picture. This venue is not only beautiful, but the coordinators truly love what they do. Not once did I feel misunderstood, ignored, or made to feel like my questions were not important. Leading up to our wedding, every question, idea, email, and phone call was welcomed enthusiastically and kindly. On the day of, everything went exactly according to plan. Even if/when it didn't, I never knew so I was 100% stress free and in the moment the whole day. Did I mention how AMAZING the coordinators are, both as staff and as people? I will never forget any of these girls, they made that big of an impression on me. We absolutely loved our experience. Hands down better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Brandi · Married on 01/21/2017

From start to finish we had the best experience with CFEC! They handled everything and were a step ahead of any thing I could've forgotten. Our guests had a great time and so did we!

Sent on 01/25/2017