Cypress Falls Event Center Reviews

85 | Wimberley, TX

85 Reviews for Cypress Falls Event Center

85 Cypress Falls Event Center Reviews

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

Just had our wedding here on September 22, 2018. It was easily affordable, but everything you get makes it a bargain! It was an absolute dream! Everything was perfect in every way! I have no clue what it's like to be stressed out on your wedding day, thanks to this incredible team! Every single detail was perfect and i didn't have to lift a finger to do any of it. Every member we met through the entire process was completely professional and as sweet as can be. They all make you feel like your wedding is the most important thing to them, and they are all driven to make it more than everything you've ever hoped for. Whatever i wanted and needed at any point whether i was there or at home, 6 hours away, it was done! They were quick to answer e-mails and phone calls and were there to answer any questions and solve any issue. I HIGHLY recommend (and already have to a friend about to propose!) the Cypress Falls team to everyone! The night of the wedding we were already talking about coming back for anniversaries and weekends to get away! I can't say enough about this incredible place, but we absolutely LOVE IT!

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely loved the staff and all of the hard work that was put in to make my day so special! Everything was so easy and they took care of every detail! Beyond happy!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Cypress Falls Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Savannah! We loved working with you and that you gave us complete creative liberty using our all-inclusive package and leaving the design up to us. Your wedding was so beautiful and we wish you and Brennan a lifetime of happiness!

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely loved this venue! They were amazing in every way and helped make my dreams come true. The staff is amazing and goes above and beyond for every detail to be perfect. I could not be happier with how my wedding day turned out thanks to this beautiful place!

Tara · Married on 06/09/2018

Cypress Falls Event Center makes getting married a dream. They are very personble, open minded, flexible, kind, accommodating, & helpful; really my list could go on. They truly made our wedding day very smooth, easy, efficient, but most of all memorable. Every little detail was taken care of, and having the full package was very helpful and made the wedding day extremely easy and less stressful. Of course the venue is already beautiful with amazing scenery, but the staff makes it even more decadent with their beautiful accessories to fit your wedding vision. I truly recommend to use them for your special day or any special event as it will be a dream come true!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Cypress Falls Event Center's reply:

Thank you Tara! We loved working with you and Brad and are so happy that you were able to have your perfect wedding. You sure do deserve it! :)

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

We had such a magical and carefree wedding thanks to the CFEC staff. The grounds were gorgeous, even though it had been raining all week! We went with the All Inclusive Package and it was 100% worth the money. Lynnsey and Dana helped pick the perfect décor from their inventory and we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Lacey · Married on 01/27/2018

The environment and staff at Cypress Falls is so wonderful. It is a peaceful place, full of friendly people, willing to help in whatever way possible to make your special day amazing!

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

This team was so organized and made my wedding day the best day of my life! Love you guys! Thank you for everything!

Emma · Married on 11/04/2017

CFEC was amazing! The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Working with the CFEC team made planning our wedding so easy. They handled setting up all the decorations. It looked breathtaking and better than I imagined it. The day of they kept everyone on track, basically we didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Cypress Falls Event Center 1
    Cypress Falls Event Center 6
    Cypress Falls Event Center 7
    Cypress Falls Event Center 8

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Not only was this venue a dream : ceremony on the river and reception under the stars but the Cypress Falls Event Staff made our wedding SO INCREDIBLY EASY. I cannot say enough about the staff AND the venue. Its like an all in one weekend deal for those of us couples that simply want our big day to be stretched out! We arrived in town on Wednesday and floated the river and afterwards (since the venue only had our event that Saturday) Lynnsey allowed for us to drop off any decor and shenanigans we brought from DFW. AND THAT WAS IT. Lynnsey and her crew took over and set up everything for us. My priority was to leave it up to my vendors to do their THANG, and oh boy did this team rock it out! The day of, we got ready at a river house nearby and arrived at the venue an hour or so before the ceremony. There were things I never explained to them (as far as decor) and they handled everything BEAUTIFULLY. I cannot say enough great things about this venue. Our family and friends booked at The Lodge (for their lodging needs) which is connected to the venue and we started our afterparty at The Tavern (coolest bar in the center of the venue) and ended in their Texas room where we finished off our bar from the reception. My groom and I booked their "honeymoon bungalow" at the back end of The Lodge and it was perfect! We stumbled back to it after our night of celebrating. To say that our guests had a good time would be an understatement. You have got to check this place out. Go! Now!

Mary Ann · Married on 05/28/2017

The entire staff at Cypress Falls was wonderful and a pleasure to work with. They were extremely helpful during the planning process and put together a beautiful ceremony and reception! It is a beautiful venue where our friends and family were able to relax and have fun!

Delaney · Married on 04/29/2017

What a wonderful experience our weekend was! My husband and I selected Cypress Falls Event Center and Lodge for our 10 year vow renewal ceremony. The event was treated as a wedding and the staff at Cypress Falls was very accommodating from start to finish. We selected this venue to accommodate friends and family for more of a weekend stay. Some stayed 2 nights, others stayed 3. The lodge is very comfortable and made our weekend feel more inclusive. They have a in-house Tavern and the creek with creek side restaurant is right on the property!
    Our guests had a magical time and it made it more surreal to spend the extra time socializing over the coarse of a few days instead of just the event evening.
    The staff is so friendly and very top notch. They love what they do and it really reflects in their positive can do attitude. I had some challening decor ideas and they jumped right on it. Leading up to the event communication was great. All questions were answered in a timely manner and the meeting process was such a breeze. Love this bunch!
    Now I wish I could have a event there every couple of years! So fun. Thanks Cypress Falls!!!!

Sarah · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are looking for classic Texas hill country beauty, this is the spot for you. You really couldn't ask for a lovelier location. It's right there on the water but with a great indoor space for colder weather. We also had a blast at our after party in their bar inside the venue. Everyone loved the 1950's country club vide and the awesome rock walls. We felt like we were in the last scene of Dirty Dancing!

Rhonda · Married on 04/07/2017

Our daughter's wedding was perfect. The staff at Cypress Falls were amazing.

Thomas · Married on 03/25/2017

The facilities, attention to detail, responsiveness, and overall coordination of the day of from the staff at Cypress Falls was better than we could have ever hoped for. Without a doubt I would recommend anyone book their wedding here. The venue is beautiful and truly caters to focusing on bringing the families together for a weekend experience where memories can be made that will last a lifetime.

Marisol · Married on 03/25/2017

We ended up doing the all inclusive package. If you can swing it I highly recommend it. Everything was magical and perfect. The coordinating team were incredible, out of this world, engaged and attentive. My husband and I sent dozens of emails and Cypress Falls was there every step of the way! The only snag was that we had left over catering that was not refrigerated but that was it! Can you believe it? That was literally the only thing that went wrong. The grounds are gorgeous. The staff is on their A game. I can't wait for the next time we book this venue! (We're already planning a family reunion there haha!)

Diane · Married on 02/18/2017

If you are looking for a venue that will work with you on what YOU want and not what they think you should do, you really must consider this place. We are a simple family and try hard to stay grounded and not get caught up in the latest trends. If you are looking for the storybook wedding from the royal palace, this is not your place. If you are looking for a place to make a fantastic memory that belongs to YOU and not others, consider this venue. If you are prone to bridezilla mode and how many packages come from Neiman's and not Target, keep looking. EVERYONE at the wedding had an extremely grand and sincere time. This was a very relaxed and enjoyable venue for all. -Mother of the Bride

Diana · Married on 02/11/2017

Cypress Falls Event Center is a beautiful vintage type setting. The staff is so amazing, professional, talented and just a surprise addition to this place. We loved everything about this venue. Starting with the ceremony creekside area, the lighted outdoor patio for dancing, the stone walled reception/dining area and after party room which was flanked by two fireplaces and a wooden vintage bar. We received compliments from our guests throughout the wedding. Kelsey and her staff were so sweet and made the entire wedding flow without a hitch. They even amazed our Hollywood Producer guests. Their words were, "Wow, this place is Set Ready". We loved every minute of it!!

Adria · Married on 02/11/2017

The advice I would give to a couple seeking a venue would be to think about the big picture. This venue is not only beautiful, but the coordinators truly love what they do. Not once did I feel misunderstood, ignored, or made to feel like my questions were not important. Leading up to our wedding, every question, idea, email, and phone call was welcomed enthusiastically and kindly. On the day of, everything went exactly according to plan. Even if/when it didn't, I never knew so I was 100% stress free and in the moment the whole day. Did I mention how AMAZING the coordinators are, both as staff and as people? I will never forget any of these girls, they made that big of an impression on me. We absolutely loved our experience. Hands down better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!

Brandi · Married on 01/21/2017

From start to finish we had the best experience with CFEC! They handled everything and were a step ahead of any thing I could've forgotten. Our guests had a great time and so did we!

Billie · Married on 12/30/2016

This is an awesome place with an awesome staff! We picked a perfect place. Everything went so well. Thank You so much for making our daughters wedding the Best Day Ever!
    Billie Jean Jones

Christina · Married on 12/30/2016

I wish there were more stars that I could give Cypress Falls and their staff. The only downside to Cypress Falls is that once your wedding is over, you will miss working with everyone and how wonderful the staff and venue are! There are literally not enough words to describe how wonderful our wedding was, and it was in no small part thanks to Kelsey and Lynnsey. Kelsey went well above and beyond the call of duty and the entire staff made you feel as though your friends were planning your wedding. They never once made us feel anything except that they were genuinely invested and deeply cared that our event was everything we wanted. I can honestly say, it was considerably MORE than we could have ever imagined.
    The venue itself is absolutely stunning and provides the most beautiful backdrop for a wedding with seemingly endless photo opportunities. The real gem of the venue though is hands down their staff. If I could give any couple one piece of advice, it would be that if you are looking at this venue - STOP SEARCHING! They made every step easy and stress free and I couldn't imagine better service or better anything to be honest. If I could I would drone on forever about how fantastic Cypress Falls is!!

Brittany · Married on 12/10/2016

I was the happiest bride on my wedding day. The day was stress free and easy. The entire staff treated us like family. From the very first meeting they worked with my vision and they pulled it off. CFEC gave me my dream wedding!!! I would do it all over again in a heart beat!

The all-inclusive plan is the way to go. My wedding wasn't a day, it was a wedding weekend! One that our friends and family can't stop talking about!

Monica · Married on 11/12/2016

Lynsey and Vanessa are awesome! I highly recommend the all inclusive package! Well worth it! Was a magical night!

Emma · Married on 09/11/2016

I could not be more pleased with our wedding at Cypress Falls Event Center! When I began planning, I wanted it to be as easy and stress free as possible. I have Lupus and wanted to be able to enjoy my wedding day, rather than feeling sick from stress. CFEC made that dream a reality! The setting is breathtaking! Their romantic ceremony site by Cypress Creek is gorgeous and pleasantly shaded. The natural beauty of Eagle Rock, coupled with the rustic southern charm of the lodge makes an inviting atmosphere for all. With an attached hotel, planning for out of town guests was simplified!
    We decided to purchase their upgraded package which included a rehearsal dinner space creek side catered by Chef Jay for 25 people, use of all their decor and linens, and their honeymoon cabin for the wedding night. This made planning even easier and less stressful. They set up, decorated, and cleaned up for the rehearsal dinner and wedding. Kelsey and Lynnesy met me with me multiple times leading up to our wedding and were on top of every detail the day of. I didn't have to do more than ask if something needed to be taken care of on the day of. They were well organized and well staffed and knew how to get things done.
    We also purchased their after hours room for guests to continue partying after the reception. We didn't stay around to enjoy it personally, but our guests were very pleased. They brought the leftover alcohol from our wedding package and the rest of the wedding cake. It was a comfort to know guest would only have to walk back to their room at the end of the evening and no driving would need to be done. The next day, all our items we left at the event center, the leftover food, and any decor we had given them were organized and easy for my family to deliver to me. My experience was 100% stress free and my wedding couldn't have been more perfect. I would highly recommend Cypress Falls Event Center to anyone looking for a beautiful Texas Hill Country wedding venue.