63 Reviews for Cynthia Whiteside Photography

Digital Files (4)
Engagement Shoot (3)
Albums (1)
60 Cynthia Whiteside Photography Reviews

Just amazing, perfectly captured wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/1/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia is such a talented photographer! She makes you feel so comfortable, really listens to what is important to you, and makes her photos look so light, airy, and beautiful. I would hands down recommend her!

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia is absolutely amazing! From her personality, professionalism, and talent for photography, we could not have asked for a better photographer for our big day. You can tell she loves what she does and it shows in her work. She was delightful to work with, as were here second shooters. They were all just genuinely nice people and it made taking our wedding photos so much fun!

Profile Picture Alex, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We used Cynthia Whiteside for our newborn photos. She was fantastic. I am sad I wasn't able to use her for my maternity photos but the baby decided to come when we were supposed to have the photo shoot. Cynthia was very understanding about the last min cancellation for the birth of our son. I am excited to see what kinds of photos we are able to get of this little guy in the future with Cynthia Whiteside. She was/is also very agreeable to having more family photos and photo changes last min. Other newborn photographers I checked into did minimal family shots and were somewhat resistant to changing plans or having personal props brought in. I definitely recommend Cynthia for all your photography needs.

Profile Picture ERIN, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia is very professional and patient. Will recommend her to everyone I know. She is a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia was awesome! She is friendly, personable, professional, and fun. My husband and I felt very comfortable around her for our engagement shoot and for our entire wedding day. She made it all so fun! I was very confident in Cynthia and her team that our pictures would turn out great, and sure enough they did. On the day of our wedding, we were taken care of very well. She showed up early with her mom and sister. They made a very efficient and thorough team. Our entire wedding party felt very comfortable around our photographers. She helped me feel at ease on the day of my wedding. The wedding pictures turned out great and we got them on time. There was a great variety of shots too. She even sent us a sweet gift when she sent us our photos! I highly recommend Cynthia Whiteside Photography!

Profile Picture Kendra, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cynthia is such a talented photographer. She captures genuine emotions so beautifully. When I got engaged I knew there was no one else I'd rather capture my day. I'm so excited to have her as my wedding photographer this summer. I can't recommend her enough!! ??

Profile Picture Shea, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cynthia is an amazingly talented photographer. She captures sweet moments throughout the day and really focuses on the details. She is so personable and a joy to be around all day! We are so grateful for the beautiful images she captured and I would highly recommend her to any bride planning her wedding!!

Profile Picture Shea, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was recommended Sweet Pea Photography from a friend and used them for my baby. In less than 30 minutes, they captured such amazing pictures of my son that I will cherish for a lifetime. They were easy to work with and I look forward to using them to capture many more milestones in my son's life!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia does all of our daughters photos and did our engagement/wedding photos!! I absolutely love them, I love all the little moments they captured and was very happy with them! Can't wait to get some family photos done sometime!

Profile Picture Allison , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

I loved working with Cynthia!! I met her for maternity shoot and also had newborn, six month, and one year pics taken of my daughter...
She was fantastic and receptive to my ideas while also knowing what would look the best... I was more than pleased with all the photos she has done... I have given Sweet Pea Photography's name to many of my clients and friends!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia is the most amazing photographer! He was so patient with our dogs during our engagement pictures and took amazing pictures. She was out of this world on wedding day too! She was everywhere! I wouldn't have picked a different person to capture my day! Definitely be using her when the babies start coming! :)

Profile Picture Tayler, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Cynthia Whiteside Photography for our recent wedding in November! She was referred to us from a family member who used her for my nieces baby pictures! There is nobody else we would have wanted to shoot our wedding!
Our experience started with our engagement shoot at our wedding venue! She was so upbeat and energetic with wonderful ideas it made the session go so smoothly. I was sure my now husband would have ended up miserable at the end of the session, but she kept him entertained and he enjoyed himself, and that shows in our pictures!!
We haven't got our pictures back from the wedding as it was just a few short weeks ago, and the thanksgiving holiday was one of those weeks, but we cannot wait to see them!! We have no doubt they will be just as perfect as the engagement photos!!
She has a well thought out timeline she provided us and made sure we all stuck to it, which is helpful on the wedding day!!
I would 100% recommend Cynthia Whiteside Photography!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved Cynthia! She did a good job of making us feel comfortable and the pictures turned out amazing!!!!!

Profile Picture User7470068, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia is an AMAZING photographer. She somehow captured all of the emotion, joy and fun of our special day. You can tell she enjoys what she does and she is phenomenal at it! We LOVE our pictures!! She comes HIGHLY recommended!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/22/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We go often to Sweetpea Photography. Her patience and kindness, makes our sessions fun and easier. I love all the moments she has captured for our family.

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia was so wonderful photographing my daughter. We have used Sweetpea for infant, 3 months, 6 months, and are scheduled for her year pictures. I treasure all of them!

Profile Picture Casey, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cynthia was so fun! She took our baby girl's newborn photos and we love them! She had great ideas and also used our ideas. She made us feel really comfortable and she is affordable. And I almost forgot!...she got pooped on laughed about it so she is obviously the best!! -Kirsten Green

Profile Picture Kirsten, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! She has been doing my sons photography since he was born. We will continue to use her as long as she lets us. :) Great quality!! Great service!!

Profile Picture Kayce, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved all the props and backgrounds that they had! She made it such a fun time for all of us and he even stopped giving us his yucky face for a while lol.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sweetpea photography is wonderful! My daughter loved her session and she was very patient with her when we did an outfit change. I have also been to a wedding she shot and the pictures made the cute country wedding come to life!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Did not use them for wedding photos but for newborn session! i will tell you had I had someone with her patience for my very sick and fussy newborn shoot my wedding.... would have have much more beautiful pictures from the wedding. She was soo sweet and calm and re-assuring we would get get pictures and the time never felt rushed!!

Profile Picture B, 9/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love this company and cynthia does awesome job.

Profile Picture User5481537, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had newborn, 6 month, 9 month and one year pictures taken by Cynthia. She did awesome! No other photographer has gotten my daughter as calm and relaxed. I can't even get her to smile.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/5/15, 1 Review