Cynthia Smalley Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Cynthia Smalley Photography

1 User photo

Cynthia Smalley Photography 1

Kayla · Married on 04/28/2018

I just finished scrolling through our photos. There are so many great pictures, Cynthia did an incredible job! THANK YOU :)​ They are everything I hoped for and more. She was wonderful to work with I would recommend her to anyone. We even plan on making a trip back up north when it's time for maternity photos in the coming years.

We had a destination wedding which can add some stress, but Cynthia made the day so much easier!

Cynthia Smalley Photography 2
    Sent on 05/10/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2017

Cynthia was great to work with. her communication throughout the entire process was phenomenal. We are a same sex couple and she made us feel completely comfortable. She did our engagement photos and our wedding. Our pictures were perfect, and would completely recommend her to anyone needing a photographer.
    Our guests thought she was great as well, even to this day I still get compliments from them about her. She is friendly, genuine, and her personality and smile are contagious!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Cynthia Smalley Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was such a fun and heartfelt beautiful wedding. Im glad you chose my work to document this all important day!

Russ · Married on 02/14/2017

Through a friend's recommendation we had the good fortune to pick Cynthia
    Smalley as our wedding photographer. I am an older gentleman (82), and my
    shy wife and I wanted a small intimate family-only wedding, and Cynthia
    was amazing! She made us all feel comfortable and at ease, and brought out
    the best in us.

We couldn't be more pleased with our album of beautiful photos, each one a
    loving memory. We highly recommend Cynthia as a wonderfully artistic
    wedding photographer, and her personality is wonderful too.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Cynthia Smalley Photography's reply:

Thank you! What a delightfully heartfelt and perfect day it was!! I'm so glad you chose my work for you wedding day....

Dorothy · Married on 08/27/2016

We hit the jackpot when we found wedding photographer Cynthia Smalley to shoot my niece's wedding and reception.
    We were looking for the consummate photographer---one who would take a variety of photos, from the classic formals to creative artistic close-ups to journalistic candid shots, as well photos of all the guests, and the beautiful setting.
    Cynthia did it ALL! With unobtrusive grace and a smile on her face, she managed to capture everything we wanted and then some. It was a large wedding, 300 guests, and she seemed to be everywhere at once, not missing even one important shot. I don’t know how she did it, but all I can say is we were so lucky to have found her!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Cynthia Smalley Photography's reply:

It was quite the gorgeous Gala event and a pleasure to photograph. Thank you for choosing my work!!

Kate · Married on 07/21/2012

Cynthia was incredible! The whole wedding party loved her. Cynthia makes the day very easy and all the pictures are beautiful!!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Tina · Married on 09/10/2011

I LOVED working with Cynthia!!! As did my husband and family! She is so calming, so aware, has such a good eye- the list goes on & on. I hired her to start in the morning while I was getting my hair & make-up done. Smart move because it was great to document the whole process, from me, to my bridesmaids, getting ready. I had a list of shots I wanted that day/evening and Cynthia went above and beyond my list. The artistic photos she took of my dress are stunning!!! I couldn't be happier with her brilliant mix of set up photos & candids throughout the whole event. And as I mentioned, wow is she calming! I felt completely comfortable and taken care of by her. I knew I was in good hands so I was able to just focus on my husband and our guests. The pictures themselves are extraordinary!!!
    I feel so grateful and blessed to have had Cynthia as my wedding photographer. She is a gift. And I know my husband and family agree!
    I highly, highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Tai · Married on 06/14/2008

We love our wedding photos. Cynthia did an amazing job and we were so happy to have her their documenting our special day. She took the time to get all the photos we wanted and had some great ideas for other types of interesting shots.

Sent on 06/19/2017

dennis · Married on 03/08/2008

The difference is her personal touch. She gets to know you so she can capture your essence. Thanks a bunch Cynthia for pictures of a lifetime. God bless ya more

Sent on 04/21/2017

Dennis and Stella,
    Your wedding day was so wonderful.... and how we all went straight into the week long cruise with the entire wedding party was quite the fun fabulous festive week to photograph! It was a great plan :)

LIsa · Married on 08/31/2007

I would say, "Run, not walk to book Cynthia Smalley Photography!" You will not regret it and you will have the most cherished photographs to savor and enjoy and share with friends and family. She made our sunset ranch wedding with horse drawn carriages, a horse arena turned into a country chic reception and dance floor look like something out of a fairy tale. She captured so many beautiful shots but the one of my four year old nephew, in his western tuxedo and cowboy hat as he sat in his chair, one boot off and propped on the table because he had a big blister, was just hilarious! She has such an eye for humor and beauty; her style is truly flawless and natural and she does it all with ease, humility and a keen sense of humor. It's like you're reading a storybook as you look through your wedding album because she captures magic and simultaneously spreads joy each time you view them! Her work is a timeless heirloom which should be passed down through generations. She is a treasure, not only for her phenomenal artistry but also affordability. Her gift to you, however, will be priceless. She is worth her weight in gold! I often wonder how she can be in so many places all at once without missing a single shot.

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kathryn · Married on 04/21/2007

Nothing is better than looking back years later at our incredible wedding photos that Cynthia Smalley shot. Every photo brings back, in gorgeous detail, each sacred moment of the one of the most wonderful and important days of our lives. We cannot imagine sharing our day with any other photographer. Cynthia's kindness and sensitivity and professionalism was immeasurable. Thank you, Cynthia! We are forever grateful!
    Kathryn and Richard
    June 12 1993

Sent on 04/21/2017

Cynthia Smalley Photography's reply:

Thank you Kathryn and Richard! It was an honor to photograph your wedding day! And all the Italians from the east coast! And your talented friends who sang for you and played music for you.... such a great day it was...