Cynthia Curry Reviews

12 | Tacoma, WA

12 Reviews for Cynthia Curry

Cynthia was a pleasure to work with and we are so happy to have had her officiate our wedding. Although we had a small ceremony, there were some last minute changes and Cynthia accommodated our needs. On the day, severe storms came through our area and Cynthia was flexible with the time to avoid the worst weather. After the ceremony, our families have continued to mention how much they enjoyed the ceremony and what a great job Cynthia did for us. Thank you Cynthia!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Shawna · Married on 09/07/2015

Cynthia was an absolutely perfect for mine and my husband's wedding. She took time to get to know me (since my husband was gone with the military until just before the day). Our ceremony was simple, but beautiful. Cynthia made the ceremony unique to our relationship with the words she shared. I am so happy I was able to find her on such short notice.

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • CAJ

Christy · Married on 08/15/2015

Cynthia was so excellent!! We booked her in February for our August wedding and corresponded via email between the dates. She offered to get together again to discuss the wedding plans and such before the big day, since we weren't doing a rehearsal, but we didn't feel that we needed it. Whenever we wrote her an email she responded very quickly and was so helpful throughout the entire process - and she was super patient with me and my procrastination! She showed up early on the wedding day, just as she said she would, and even selected her outfit to compliment our wedding colors (instead of the standard black). She worked with the DJ and our coordinator to cue everyone with walking down the aisle and happily wore the corsage we'd made for her as well!
    Cynthia wrote up a ceremony just for us, based on our initial interview and subsequent questionnaire, personalized with the Native American and local touches we'd told her were important to us. She even found a really nice Native American blessing for the ceremony that one of our guests liked so much she wants to use it for her wedding too!!
    Ms Curry is just one of the sweetest, nicest people you could ever meet and it was such a pleasure to have her officiate our wedding, which was full of love and laughter, just as we'd hoped!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Cynthia was the perfect officiant for our wedding! Let's start from the beginning. When I initially emailed Cynthia, inquiring about her officiating services, she replied quickly. She is great about replying via email and text message which made getting together for our initial meeting very easy. My - now - husband and I met her at a Starbucks where she asked us about how we met, what we like to do together, what kind of wedding we were planning, if we had any special needs/wants/requests for our ceremony - she was very thorough and such a pleasure to talk with. After she had gotten a feel for what kind of ceremony we wanted, she gave us a sample of something she thought would work for our vows; it made both of us tear up - in a good way! - and we knew that she was the right officiant for us! After that, she sent us home with a questionnaire to fill out that would help her write our full ceremony. The ceremony turned out better than either of us could have hoped for or imagined! My husband comes from a very traditional Christian family, while I am a Neo-Pagan; it could have been tricky to navigate the intertwining of those traditions into a cohesive, sensitive ceremony, but Cynthia managed to do so with flying colors! All of this being said, Cynthia's fees for her services are also very reasonable. I'm sure that any couple that choose Cynthia for their officiant will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/04/2015

CYNDIJOYCE · Married on 08/08/2015

5 stars!!!
    Cynthia is graceful. She made my family feel loved, warm and welcomed. And we married in our own home! My husband and I considers Cynthia a blessing of our union.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Candace · Married on 08/01/2015

Cynthia is very professional and organized. She puts together an amazing story if you choose which we loved. It's very memorable and unique compared to the normal ceremony. We loved everything about her performance!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Myranda · Married on 07/28/2015

Cynthia was phenomenal!
    We were having so much trouble finding an officiant for our wedding. My groom(David) and I were engaged for a year, & kept holding off hiring someone. David and his side of our family is Vietnamese/Buddist while me and my side of our family is American/Christian. It was important to both of us to include both our family's history(&spiritualism) in our ceremony along with an element of who we are. Humor. Cynthia gave us great ideas for our vows to make it sentimental yet funny. My fiancé and I were so great full she was available for us the way she was. I don't think our wedding would have been the same without her. She definitely was a big element to our picturesque wedding. One of my bridesmaids from my wedding is now engaged and I plan on recommending Cynthia to them-(just not last minute). :)
    -one HAPPY bride,
    Mrs. David Le

Sent on 12/02/2015

Cynthia was personable, responsive and provided valuable guidance when planning our wedding ceremony. We live out of state and she was able to accommodate online meetings and effectively capture our story. Cynthia was easy to work with and we were fortunate to have found her to officiate our special day!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Teresa · Married on 08/09/2008

Cindy is the best! 5 stars all the way!
    She is professional,flexible,affordable,and best of all she was such a pleasure to work with!!!
    I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Ashika · Married on 07/18/2008

Cynthia was very professional and available at last minute. I did not plan to have a a big wedding but with help and caring from co workers at work made that happen. One of my co worker talked to Cynthia and explained that they needed someone for the ceremony in 3 weeks and Cynthia was willing to do that for me. I don't have any complains towards her except she was very helpful and answered all my questions almost guided me thru

Sent on 08/27/2008

Tesh · Married on 07/24/2010

Overall it was a positive experience but it is important that the officiant have all your information to avoid any misconfusion.

Sent on 10/07/2010