Cveta Designs Reviews

Cveta Designs 2
Cveta Designs 3
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 03/10/2018

Cveta's floral designs for our wedding were absolutely stunning! I explained to her what I was wanting and she designed it all perfectly. The day of our wedding she brought me my bridal bouquet and I cried! I was so happy, it was just so beautiful!! She was so easy to work with and a pleasure to meet. I highly highly recommend Cveta. Her work is amazing!! I cannot thank Cveta enough for the beauty she brought to our wedding with her floral arrangements!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Cveta Designs 4
    Cveta Designs 5
    Cveta Designs 6

natasha · Married on 11/11/2017

Cveta did an amazing job with my floral! Thank you thank you thank you for being so amazing

Sent on 11/24/2017

Amie · Married on 11/14/2014

Cveta is absolutely amaising! She took what was in my head and created the most beautiful and unique floral arrangements! my head haku was perfect I wanted something simple and not to big and she nailed it! Imust have changed my mind about what I wanted at least 3 times but she always was so sweet and excited about witch flowers to use and decor you can tell she loves what she does :) she created the the flower arrangements for my arch that my family and I built with old windows we finished it last minute and cveta made it look incredible it was every thing I saw in my dreams and even more! I still have one of the boquets from my brides maid,( I had to throw mine to another lucky lady ;). ) it is still as beautiful as it was the day I got married because cveta puts a lot of love in to her work and I couldn't have asked for any one better to make my dreams come true! She Is so very talented! I recommend her very highly!!!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Shannon · Married on 04/28/2011

Cveta took care of all the flowers and center pieces at my wedding. I wanted something simple that didn't look too perfect. A little bit of ordered wildness you could say. She captured exactly what I wanted and made it fun for us on my special day. I got my perfect dream wedding on Maui and Cveta's creativity, professionalism and aloha was part of what made it happen.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Jenelle · Married on 11/21/2009

Cveta Designs made my wedding day an island dream come true! I gave her the colors I wanted based on what I saw me on the island of Maui - sugar cane green, bright tree blossom orange, chocolate brown earth. Cveta took the colors and ran with them! Her vast knowledge of island flora and fauna is so extensive, she was not only able to incorporate my colors, but do so in a way that was original and unique to the island of Maui itself. My bouquet was so stunning, my only wish was for all the flowers to last forever in their vibrancy! She also created amazing center pieces for each table, cutting the sugar cane herself as the central theme. Highly, highly recommend if you're looking for a one-of-a-kind, authentic Maui-style wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Vicki · Married on 09/21/2014

Cveta was amazing from the beginning to the end of the wedding. She had great ideas and creative magic in putting together the table flowers and decorations for the event. The "Flower Ring" was breathtaking, and so beautiful with all the tropical flowers. Cveta's designs are unique and different, as she created the flower bases and they looked spectacular. Many guests commented on the flower arrangements and many took pictures to remember how the flowers looked. I would highly recommend Cveta for your special event. She is caring and has a gift with flowers and arrangements.

Sent on 03/07/2015