cute buttons gift and paper boutique Reviews

70 | Morrisville, NC

70 Reviews for cute buttons gift and paper boutique

Ayo · Married on 12/19/2009

I would highly recommend Cute Buttons to any bride. I am a procrastinator who is also extremely busy and Alison put all my fears to rest. Despite being really behind schedule I was able to sit with her and in a couple of hours choose my beautiful invitations and ceremony programs from amongst so many choices and have them printed and delivered in record time! Alison was also able to recommend local vendors and just give general advice about the whole wedding planning process. Her help was invaluable and my wedding would not have been what it was without her help.

Sent on 02/15/2010

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2009

Cute Buttons is the cutest little boutique for stationary and gifts. I used Cute Buttons for my wedding ceremony programs. Alison met with me on multiple occasions to help design my programs. And she doesn't just leave you to thumb through books of generic examples. She has a lot of real programs and real invitations that she has done that you can look through. I was able to pull things from a bunch of differnet programs that I liked and create my own. Alison has such a great personality and was so excited to help. She is very flexible with meeting times and she is very attentive and responsive to phone calls and emails. My programs turned out to be exactly what I had envisioned and I would recommend her for all of your stationary needs. Unfortunately I found her a little late in my planning, so I didn't get to take advantage of the other cute things in her store that would be great for bridesmaids gifts!

Sent on 02/12/2010

Linda · Married on 09/13/2009

Alison helped me to put together truly beautiful wedding programs. She listened to what I wanted, showed me several options, and then worked with the graphic designer whose work best matched my choices. We ended up with a unique design and my own wording, making our program personal and a true reflection of us. I highly recommend Alison and Cute Buttons for your wedding (and any special occasion) needs!

Sent on 05/24/2010

Tracey · Married on 07/11/2009

Alison was wonderful to work with. I wanted simple but elegant yet informative invitations (because of having a lot of out of town guest) and she nailed it. She was very patient with me while keeping me on a timeline so that my invitations would arrive on time. I would definitely recommend cute buttons wedding invitations.

Sent on 02/12/2010

Caroline · Married on 10/19/2013

Our experience with Cute Buttons was fantastic! Initially we ordered wedding invitations and had such a positive experience we ended up ordering wedding napkins, wedding programs, bridesmaid luncheon invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, welcome party invitations and photo table cards. Allison (the owner) is extremely knowledgeable of the craft and flexible when it comes to ensuring the customer receives exactly what they are looking for (even when it requires customization). She went above and beyond with multiple drafts and proofs until we got to the exact final product we were seeking. I would recommend you call ahead of time to ensure Allison is available… there are other girls that work the store but they are not familiar with the stationery options or process enough to answer detailed questions. They are very helpful when selecting cute items from the store. I would strongly recommend Cute Buttons to any bride and will certainly utilize them again when ordering future stationery needs.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2012

Cute buttons was amazing to work with for my wedding! Alison has a vast variety of save the dates, invitations, bridal party gifts, and any other paper items you may need for a wedding suitable for any budget! The proofs for our orders came in promptly and our orders came in on time. Alison was great about responding to any questions or needs I had in a timely manner.I would recommend cute buttons to all my friends because it truly was a great experience working with them!

Sent on 06/18/2012

Amy · Married on 10/24/2010

Alison was great to work with! She gave me great suggestions that worked within my budget. Not only did she help me select the invitations, we also worked together on the place cards and program...all at an affordable price! Tikki, her beautiful cat, was a joy to see as well!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Cute buttons was great. They sat us down to look through invitations. They had so many options to work within our price point. I emailed often with them for each order and spoke with them on the phone as well. Every order was placed and finished in a very timely manner (a matter of days). The customer service was great and they were always a joy to work with.

Sent on 06/13/2014

Claudia · Married on 05/24/2014

Our wedding invitations from Cute Buttons were beautiful and while, in general, we enjoyed working with Cute Buttons, our order ended up being a bit delayed. I understand it wasn't necessarily their fault (as the printing is done somewhere else), but it was unfortunately something that inconvenienced our planning process. Besides that, the shop was great to work with and the invitations were both pretty and affordable.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Jennifer · Married on 01/11/2014

Alison at Cute Buttons was great - she was extremely knowledgeable about all of the invitation designers, paper, options and layouts available from which to choose (and there are a lot!). We thought that we had settled on a set that we liked and was within our budget, but she mentioned that Crane invitation suites were on sale (which is what I had wanted originally), and was able to secure us better paper and an upgrade from regular ink to thermography for less than the first set we were looking at! She was very responsive via email as we discussed wording, layout changes, and ordering details to ensure everything was perfect. The invitations came in really fast, and there were no issues at all. It's often just her in the shop, so if there are multiple customers it can seem a bit harried, but she's very sweet and helpful (and has a cat who likes to come help as you look through the books). We were very happy with Cute Buttons and will definitely be using them again for future stationary needs!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/16/2010

I loved my invitations from Cute Buttons. I have had many friends ask where I bought them b/c they want a similar invitation look.

Sent on 04/20/2011

nicolette · Married on 09/25/2010

our invitations were absolutely gorgeous - and i didn't expect anything less from cute buttons! alison was so helpful and knowledgeable and had great suggestions.

Sent on 09/30/2010

Jamila · Married on 08/29/2015

3.5

Alison and her team were a amazing and very hands on. They made me feel important and took great care of our Invitations and programs. They were super helpful and knowledgeable.

I will definitely recommend them and use their services again.

Sent on 10/08/2015

cute buttons gift and paper boutique's reply:

Thank you, Jamila. We enjoyed working with you on your big day!

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2012

I LOVED working with Alison! I ordered my save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards from her. She was so helpful. I was very specific in what I wanted and she made sure I got it for the amount of money we wanted to pay.

Sent on 08/12/2012
  • Emily

Emily Smith Carter · Married on 04/27/2019

Perfect Invitations

We loved working with Cute Buttons! Our paper products were a little on the expensive side, but were great quality and so beautiful! We got several compliments from guests on how nice the invitations were. They also did a great job with our programs and place cards. I would recommend Cute Buttons!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sara · Married on 09/19/2015

Cute Buttons did an overall great job. There was a little mishap with who he invitations were supposed to be sent to, but I believe that was more the invitations actual producers fault not Cute Buttons. When this happened Cute Buttons did everything they could to rush deliver them directly to me, free of charge. I was very pleased with that. Ultimately I would use them again. Great products, friendly staff, pleasant experience.

Sent on 10/08/2015

cute buttons gift and paper boutique's reply:

Thanks, Sara for your review and allowing us to help you pick out your pretty letterpress invitations. Yes, you are correct. The vendor did forget that your order was to be shipped to you directly. Things do fall through the cracks. We are happy that we are able to turn them around quickly back to you. Thanks again so much for your business!

Augusta · Married on 08/15/2015

3.0

Go see Katie at Cute Buttons! She was so helpful when choosing a wedding invitation suite. I loved what my fiancé and I picked out and got several compliments on it. The suite was very unique and beautiful. I feel like invitations are best picked out when you can flip through the pages and touch them and tangibly see them in front of you, rather than viewing them on a website. Katie was also very helpful with the wording and format of the invitations. She answered all of my questions about etiquette and formality.
    We also purchased our thank you cards and rehearsal dinner invitations from Cute Buttons. Everything was beautiful!
    My only complaint is that the store has very limited hours, even though they add extra hours on Sunday in the summer. It was difficult finding a time to meet that accommodated their business hours since I live and work in Raleigh and they close early on weekdays and have short hours on weekends. And the times I did schedule an appointment, there was only one person working in the store. So during our meeting, the employee was getting called away to help regular customers that come in. It would have been nice if Cute Buttons had one person dedicated to meeting with brides and grooms, and another person there to run the register and help the regular clientele shop. I felt like our meeting times were interrupted frequently and it was frustrating having them last longer than they should have. But overall, I'm very pleased with the product and the selection of invitation vendors Cute Buttons works with.

Sent on 10/12/2015

cute buttons gift and paper boutique's reply:

Hi, Augusta. Thank you for your review. We enjoyed working with you on your invitations, thank you notes and your ceremony programs. We appreciate the feedback on staffing during your appointment and value the opinion of our customer. It helps us provide the BEST customer service possible. Again, we relish your business and the opportunity to help you on your big day!

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

4.2

I have received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and programs. They fit my rustic theme perfectly. The ladies at Cute Buttons were there to answer my many questions and showed me a variety of options until I found what I loved. Thank you again Cute Buttons!

Sent on 12/22/2015
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 04/27/2013

Alison was great to work with overall. She has tons of options to choose from and the vendors she works with do quality work. The only issues I had with Alison were interpreting her e-mails and truly understanding exactly what the cost of things would be and what I was truly getting. We had two small hiccups; one was when I did not order enough invitations, which was always a known do to a fluctuating headcount. Alison assured me that we could always place another order but for the mean time let’s begin with the first order. Because of her reassurance, I thought we could order more without a problem and when we tried to do so, the vendor we had gone through originally was going to charge double for fewer invitations than the original order; therefore, I had to order totally different invitations which Alison did worked really hard to ensure were very close to the originals. It was just a little difficult to defend when family members are standing at the reception with different looking reception cards. The other issue was with the seating chart that I ordered through Alison. The seating chart costs a couple hundred dollars and at the end of the night all I was able to take home was a flimsy large piece of white paper with names on it. I was under the impression that it would be framed so that I could hang it once we returned from our honeymoon! This was something I just never mentioned because the wedding was over. No need to cry over spoiled milk but I will now have to pay another hundred dollars or so to have it framed when I thought I already paid for that! Overall, Alison was an added benefit to my wedding because my original invitations were beautiful! Just stunning! And we luckily had ordered enough to cover the majority of my guests. She has great taste but is super busy. Make sure to ask lots of questions upfront to ensure everyone is on the same sheet of music. I also suggest stopping by her boutique in general. She has tons of neat stationary kits.

Sent on 09/10/2013
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 09/22/2012

3.0

I really enjoyed working with Alison at Cute Buttons! She had a very wide variety of wedding invitations at a good range of prices. She also has an adorable store (including her sweet store-cat Tiki!) and many other paper products available to order. I would absolutely recommend this stationer.

Sent on 03/08/2012