Custom Love Gifts, Event & Prints Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Amelia C. Getting married on 01/09/2023

Wonderful experience

Working with Custom Love was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Usually I am a perfectionist and like to do things by myself so trusting someone to coordinate, set-up, and facilitate the events of my wedding was terrifying. However, my coordinator Yessica quickly put my mind at ease. She was so friendly, organized, and understanding of my visions and needs. All of my family and friends were also commending her for just being so amazing. We would absolutely recommend this company, and specifically Yessica, for your wedding!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 10/06/2022

Day of Coordinator

Yessica with Custom Love was such a great help as Day of Coordinator! I never had to worry about
    decor, if people were in the right place or timing.. Yessica definitely made our day flow perfectly!
  • Keturah
    Keturah M. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Y’all are awesome! The sweetest and most helpful group I could have found.

Yessica was amazing, everything went perfectly! She paid so much attention to detail and immediately calmed my nerves. Thanks so much for making my day extra special!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Marley D. Married on 05/12/2022

Great job!

Yessica did a great job and we are very thankful for her attention to detail! Would recommend to others.
    Jessica T. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding day was exactly how I imagined. I wanted a small intimate wedding and I am pleased with my wedding. My coordinator was amazing!!

I am pleased with this venue and everyone who was a part of making my wedding day everything I wanted. I am so thankful I stumbled upon this venue and appreciate all the help of everyone involved!
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 04/27/2022

Wonderful experience

Great experience! Yessica and her assistant worked very hard to make sure everything went smoothly and all my request and expectations were met! Everything turned out gorgeous and just like I pictured
    Shannon L. Married on 11/13/2021

We loved it!

Everything was wonderfully perfect.
    Kathleen N. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best wedding planner!

The wedding planner that my wife and I worked with was Diana Matney. We would recommend her to everyone. She is remarkable. She was attentive and very thorough in capturing our vision. She worked hard with our vendors to be sure everything was in order. We cannot express how appreciative we are for everything she did on our special day.
  • Robyn
    Robyn S. Married on 09/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Arianna was amazing on my wedding day.

Thanks for saving the day and helping to make it a beautiful success!
  • Mariah
    Mariah W. Married on 07/16/2020

Highly recommend!

Lindsay from Custom Love Gifts helped make our wedding so perfect! Everything went so smoothly and every detail was taken care of. Thank you!
    Suzanne K. Married on 07/05/2020

Isabella was amazing!

We recently got married in Pigeon Forge TN and Custom Love was our coordinator. They helped us find and book vendors and were able to coordinate with those vendors the day of. Isabella was amazing and really helped our day run smoothly and stress-free! She knew exactly what we were envisioning and did an absolutely fantastic job! I would highly recommend Custom Love!

Hi Suzanne,
    Thank you for your review!
    It was such a pleasure to be apart of planning and coordinating your event. Your wedding was so beautiful; we can't wait to see the photos! Congratulations again to both of you!
    -Custom Love Team
  • Dru
    Dru B. Married on 02/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you want your wedding to be perfect, hire Custom Love as your wedding planner!

Lindsay with Custom Love was a wedding savior! We had another planner in the beginning that didn't work out and when we found Lindsay, she made the process so much more enjoyable. She is well connected with other great vendors and our wedding day went perfectly! Custom Love also did our canvas print and other signage & Lindsay picked up our flowers, set up our ceremony & reception, and took care of all of the final pieces. It was so nice to be able to enjoy the day and be fully present in the moment and that was all thanks to the trust I had in Lindsay & her team. She was fantastic! Highly recommend Custom Love for your wedding planning service & more!
    Brittany W. Married on 11/30/2019

Fantastically stress free

We hired Lindsay on the recommendation of our venue. From the beginning, my husband and I had a great feeling about her and was super easy to work with. As an event planner myself, I needed to make sure our wedding coordinator was someone that would shield me from anything that wasn't perfect on the day. Lindsay did just that! The little hiccups that always will happen in some form were handled with greatness! From weather calls to getaway cars, our night was still perfect and magical! Lindsay did a great job coordinating all of our vendors and making sure the night went smoothly. We are so grateful for all Lindsay and her team did to help us have the best night!
    Brittany and Shawn
  • Katherine
    Katherine S. Married on 07/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our coordinator shouldered all the stress of the day, giving us the ease of enjoying our day!

Everything we needed we got out of our coordinator from Custom Love. We got the “Day of” package. It rained up until the ceremony time, and then God smiled on us by calling off the rain for our outdoor ceremony. However everything was either wet or hadn’t been put out because of the rain. In no time at all, our coordinator had squeegeed the deck, dried the chairs and had our ceremony ready to go. Everything was beautiful. Important to note is that she never made us feel stressed (even when the caterer was extremely late). I only even knew about the caterer, because he told us how he had messed up himself. Our coordinator kept it moving, and kept us out of the chaos.

Custom Love Gifts, Event & Prints's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Katherine!! We are so happy that the blue skies came back just in time for your ceremony! We can't wait to see the photos when they are ready!
    Sarah O. Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Decision I Made For My Wedding!

At the start of my wedding planning process I tried to take in the most information possible. Everything I read/watched told me I needed to hire a day of coordinator. Initially, my now husband wasn’t sure that this was a service we needed. After some convincing we decided to at least talk to some coordinators. I only ever spoke with Custom Love (they came highly recommended from my venue)! I knew from the beginning that this was a perfect fit. I felt heard by Rebecca. She wanted me to have the wedding I wanted in the best/most in budget way possible. She helped me find several of my vendors, and knowing she was dealing with coordinating vendor timing took a huge weight off my shoulders the week of the wedding. I was happy that I chose to work with Custom Love before my wedding, but seeing all that Rebecca did at the rehearsal and the day of my wedding will have me singing her praises from now on! Everything went so smoothly, and I was truly the least stressed person there! My husband and I got to enjoy the entire day. We even ordered pizza and just took a stroll around the venue during setup. I know not everything could have went perfectly at my wedding, but if something did go wrong it never got to me! Hiring Custom Love was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning process!
    Deanne H. Married on 06/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You Need a Wedding Planner!

We hired Lindsay Barrows of Custom Love Gifts to be the wedding planner for our daughter's destination wedding at The Magnolia Venue in Pigeon Forge, TN in June. They had the most beautiful wedding and we simply could not have done this without Lindsay's expert help! Lindsay is the best! She knew the best vendors, gave us great ideas and suggestions and was so easy for my daughter to work with down to the tiniest details. Especially if you're planning a long distance wedding, and you actually want to enjoy it once you're there, you need a wedding planner, and in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Smoky Mountains area area, you need Lindsay! Over two months later, and we're all still talking about their wonderful wedding! Thanks again Lindsay!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 06/02/2019

Great Experience

Lindsay was a great asset to my wedding. She knows exactly what the trends are and what to do and when to do it. Without her, we would have been lost. I wanted to control the whole thing, but realized it was too much to handle on my own.
    Nicole L. Married on 11/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lindsay created my dream and saved my day!

I feel so lucky that I got to work with Lindsay and Custom Love, Gifts, Events, and Prints. Lindsay saved my wedding and made the vision I had in my head come true in only 18 days! After 7 months things fell through with my original planner and the venue I was working with pointed me in Lindsay's direction. I couldn't be more thankful that she stepped in. Being out of state I was only able to talk to Lindsay on the phone and send her the pictures of what I had in mind, but after one phone call all my nerves were wiped away. Lindsay made everything I wanted come to life. I had no concerns on my wedding day and was able to enjoy my time with my family in the bridal suite and have a blast dancing away during my reception.
    Jim Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Lindsey and her team was the best decision we made. She made the entire process simple and stress free for us. All the planning and coordinating with venues and vendors was handled very professional. She made our day perfect for us. Lindsey went above and beyond what we could have ever asked for. On the day of our wedding she was on site early and made sure everything was completed and set up, she made sure our time line of events was on time and all our guest were taken care of. We challagend Lindsey with planning a very large wedding in just a few months. Lindsey and her team are the best!!!
    Alejandra Married on 06/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Custom Love gifts for their day of coordinator services. Our coordinator, Rebecca, was fantastic!! She had lots of insight for different ideas. We had 2 meetings, and she was able to answer any other questions / concerns I had throughout the process.

Rebecca was very friendly, understanding, and hard-working! The day of went super smoothly. Rebecca checked in throughout the day of the wedding to see if there was anything I needed, which was very appreciated. We were actually on time for everything, which I was surprised because you never know how things will go on the big day. She contacted all the vendors before the big day to make sure everyone was on the same page.

As far as value / cost, CLG are affordable and we had a great experience with them. My family. guests and myself were so pleased with everything!
    Kathleen Married on 06/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rebecca was the best! My only regret is only engaging her for day of services and not having her plan the whole thing. :)
  • Catherine
    Catherine Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    lindsay was amazing! I am in chicago, so planning a Knoxville wedding remote we as a bit daunting. I really wanted unconventional plants and more unussual decore and the first few people I called were not willing to break from the usual. Lindsey worked with me to find solutions that both saved money and looked great. She works on a flat rate, so I never had to worry about her upselling. She even worked with the zoo to get dozens of free plants including trees and was super flexible and knowlegable. I am very glad that I got to work with custom love gifts and highly recommend it! Thank you for helping to make my wedding everything I hoped for dispite the rain!
    Angela Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I got married at Great Smoky Mountains National Park and we hired Custom Love to be our wedding coordinator. I knew it was a good decision to hire Lindsay after our in person meeting and my husband said he was so glad we hired her. She gave us so much peace of mind. And if anything went wrong on our wedding day, we had no idea! Which is exactly what you want in a coordinator. Lindsay and her assistant were awesome, pulling together a wedding in a National Park seamlessly. They decorated our ceremony site and it looked so good!
  • Jennifer M
    Jennifer Married on 04/14/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Custom Love Gifts to design my Save the Date cards and Invitations. Beautifully designed! I have gotten so many compliments on my Save the Date cards! I can't wait to send my invitations.

Custom Love Gifts, Event & Prints's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! We loved your Save the Date design, too!! It is actually hanging on display in our shop now! It was so wonderful working with you!
    Marilee Married on 07/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I received my package in less than a week. I ordered 20 personalized honey jars for a Bridal Shower and they are soooooo adorable and creative. Can't wait to show them off.
illustration stars