Custom Cakes by Krystle Reviews

42 Reviews for Custom Cakes by Krystle

Custom Cakes by Krystle 1
Custom Cakes by Krystle 2

Megan · Married on 08/24/2018

My cake was just what I wanted and Krystle is absolutely fantastic!! Thank you for all that you did!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Custom Cakes by Krystle 3

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you Megan and Jeff! It was my honor to create your wedding cake. May your marriage be filled with joy and loving memories!

Alyson · Married on 08/22/2018

Our wedding cake was so beautiful! Exactly what I imagined. I am so, so, so sad that I only got to taste one bite.

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Custom Cakes by Krystle 4

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Awe thank you so much for the kind review! I wish you and Tyler many years of love and happiness!

Emily · Married on 06/10/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Krystle. She made cupcakes and a small cutting cake for our wedding and everything turned out so beautiful and they tasted amazing. She was so flexible and accommodating and had great communication every step of the way. I'm so grateful we found her!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with the two of you! I wish the two of you many years of love and happiness! Hope to work together again!

Eric · Married on 04/29/2018

Fantastic cake! I ordered a cake for mother’s Day and it turned out wonderfully; couldn’t have asked for more. I will certainly be a repeat customer and recommend to others.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! So thrilled that you were happy with your order and cant wait to help you with future celebrations.

Melody · Married on 02/07/2018

At the beginning of February I asked Krystle if she could make a cake for my daughter's seventh birthday. I wanted it to be special because it was my daughter's 'golden' birthday. Krystle was so enthusiastic and so easy to speak to and to offer ideas- no hour was too late to text her at, no idea was turned down or ignored. Also, Krystle has an encyclopedic amount of knowledge about cake and frosting/icing flavors- I was so impressed!!! Anyways, my daughter's birthday came and I picked up an absolutely beautiful ivory and gold cake with a crown on the top and brought it home to a very pleased seven year old. Krystle basically held my hand through the entire process. At one point I kind of panicked about switching the cake from one pedestal to another and texted her for advice. She called me and gave me some tips and told me what to expect. I really was so happy and grateful I asked her to make this birthday extra special for my little family. I highly recommend her and her incredible skills to anyone. xo

Sent on 02/16/2018

Adtian · Married on 09/30/2017

Krystle made me an AMAZING cake that went over extremely well with my significant other on our anniversary. In addition to being able to make a cake in any flavor I could imagine (I opted for a passion fruit cake with vanilla frosting which I would highly recommend), she created what amounted to a sculpted work of cake-art in the shape of a panda.

So many panda products out there from stuffed animals to drawings look a little off, but this cake was perfectly adorable. Krystle was a consummate professional from start to finish, confirming order details, dates, and every step of the process. The cake was a total hit, and after trying several of her cakes since then, I have never been less than wowed by her creations.

Choosing a cake from her will be the best thing you do for your special occasion!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Wow Adrian thank you so much for such a kind review. I really enjoyed making your cake and was so honored to be able to help you celebrate such a special day. I wish you and your fiance many more years of love and happiness!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

Krystle made us a beautiful cake for our wedding. She took the time to get to know what we wanted. Such a sweet and caring person. We are very happy with everything she did to make our day special.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I am so happy you were pleased with everything. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and I was so honored you and Josh trusted me with such a big part of your special day! Wishing you endless love and joy!!

Denisen · Married on 06/30/2017

Krystle is very good about taking a couple's idea of a cake and making it look and taste amazing.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you! Such kind words! I really appreciate you reviewing my business.

Jeanette · Married on 06/10/2017

Krystle did a wonderful job with my sons birthday cake. Not only did it look good but it was the best chocolate cake I've ever tasted. Thumbs up!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you Jeanette! It was my pleasure. So glad you enjoyed it!

Susan · Married on 03/02/2017

Krystle made an amazing military inspired cake for my sons Homecoming. It was a delicious chocolate chip mint. The detail was exquisite with dog tags and flags. She really has great attention to detail and is so wonderful to work with. Thank you Krystle. Couldn't figure out how to share a photo but am happy to share if requested. - Susan B.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Awe thank you Susan! That was such a fun cake and I am so so pleased to hear that you and your son were happy with it.

Katie · Married on 02/15/2017

Custom cake ordered. Quality and service were beyond compare. Very personalized with extra touches that made the whole thing extra special, not to mention delicious.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Katie, thank you so much for your kind review. Your support has followed me from the very beginning and I greatly appreciate that. So glad you were happy with your cake and the extra details I added.

Katie · Married on 01/07/2017

My family and I have ordered two cakes by Krystle for two birthdays. And much more to come! Her level detail and service are beyond explementary!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you Katie! It has been a pleasure to be a part of your celebrations!

Liz · Married on 01/07/2017

Krystle is fantastic to work with, gave her our vision and what she made was what we wanted and more!!!!
    The cake flavor was wonderful, we had the passion fruit and chocolate peanut butter-so good!!!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

HI Liz! Thank you so much for your kind review! You were so much fun to work with! So glad you enjoyed everything and I really appreciate your business.

Marika · Married on 01/01/2017

Impeccable design and taste. The classic cake flavors are done flawlessly but Krystle also offers some really delicious innovative flavors like orange champagne.

Sent on 02/10/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank for taking the time to write such a kind review Marika! Always a pleasure working with you!

Kendra · Married on 12/31/2016

I absolutely love working with Krystal. She is not only talented and extremely creative, but she is very professional and really takes the time to listen to my ideas. She has always exceeded my expectations and I would absolutely recommend her cakes. You will not only get something that tastes great but looks stunning!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

HI Kendra! I love working with you too! Always so much fun to be a part of your celebrations-you throw some amazing parties so I just love listening to all your plans. Thank you much for giving me such great ideas to work with and I really appreciate your business.

Nick · Married on 12/30/2016

Krystle and her custom cakes are fantastic! Not only did Krystle make an outstanding cake, but she exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Hey Nick! Thank you for your business! I am so glad you were happy with everything!

jason · Married on 12/30/2016

Krystle really listens to what you want. She offers great input and creative ideas. Krystle is truly an artist and will bring the "wow" factor to any event with her creations. Krystle went above and beyond expectations, everyone loved our cake!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am so glad you were happy with your cake and appreciated the surprise details I added just for you. Thank you for all your support over the years!

Ryan · Married on 12/29/2016

Krystle has an amazing talent. I have ordered a few cakes from her and they are always impressive and delicious. She has become my go to baker.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

You were wonderful to work with and I really appreciate your business. Thank you for always giving me a fun theme and letting me run with it!

Christina · Married on 12/23/2016

great service and a great cake!!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Hello there! I wish I knew who you were, but that's ok I am so grateful for your kind and thank you for your business

Jenni · Married on 12/21/2016

I can't say enough good things about about Custom Cakes by Krystle! She has come through for me so many times. She is very creative not only with the decorating but she comes up with so many great flavors. You can come to her with a vague idea or a very specific request and you will not be disappointed. I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Jenni-you are so wonderful to work with! I appreciate your open mind to design ideas and I really appreciate your business. Looking forward to sharing many more memories and celebrations together. Thank you for your kind review!

Prince · Married on 12/19/2016

Make sure whoever you use to give them plenty of time. Even tho Krystle is very good under pressure, ite always best to be able to relax and take your time when working on a delicate project.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you for such a high rated review. Thank you for appreciating my time and recognizing the level of focus and detail that I demand of myself. So grateful for your business and support through out the years!

Monica · Married on 12/17/2016

Krystle was fantastic to work with. She was very professional and thorough in planning, and I was confident that the cake was going to be exactly what I wanted. The cake had a very intricate design and was absolutely perfect, and tasted as good as it looked!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed working with me and had so much confidence in my work. It is so wonderful to hear that you liked the flavor as much as the looks! That is definitely important! Thank you again for your business!

Gilliaun · Married on 11/15/2016

I love Krystle! She is amazing! All you have to do is give her your idea if you don't know what you want and she will create something you will definitely be happy with! I have gotten several cakes from her as have many other people I know the taste is fantastic! She really can do it all! If you are looking for an amazing tasting and creative amazing cake, Krystle is your girl! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Gilliaun you are so kind! Thank you for the great review and I am so glad you have been happy with your cakes. You always give me a challenging theme, but you let me run make up the final design and I just love that! Thank you for your business and the many years of support!

Denise · Married on 09/17/2016

Krystle is amazing and creating the cake you have always dreamed of is exactly what she will create for you.
    Whether it is unique flavor or theme she can do it.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Thank you so much for you review! I am so glad your cake was everything you dreamed of!

Ekaterina · Married on 06/26/2016

Krystle did an amazing job on our wedding cake. The quality of her work is outstanding in both flavor and appearance. She crafted hyper-realistic dogwood flowers from gumpaste, taking special care to hand-paint each individual blossom - she is a true artist. The flavor was HEAVENLY!!! We chose champagne cake with orange-buttercream frosting. It was like a classy orange creamsicle in delicious fancy-cake form, and we received compliments on it from nearly every one of our guests. Consistency was perfect.

Krystle was very communicative and professional during the entire process, offering up lots of ideas and options when my husband and I were trying to compromise between the two of us on a few details. She was very flexible and seems excited to try new techniques and designs. I could tell that she was having as much fun planning for and designing our cake as we were, imagining the final product on our big day. She will truly will give you the most beautiful and delicious cake for your budget, whatever it may be.

Even writing this... I am missing our cake right now. Cannot wait to order another for our anniversary (anything for another bite!)

Sent on 12/20/2016

Custom Cakes by Krystle's reply:

Wow so touching!!! I want to thank you so much for such a detailed review. It was MY pleasure getting to work with you and your husband to be a part of your lovely wedding. I wish you many years of lasting memories and a happy marriage!