Custom Cake Studio Reviews

17 | Orlando, FL

17 Reviews for Custom Cake Studio

• W

Wilton · Married on 12/22/2012

Excellent service, price and flavour!!!!!!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/13/2011

I met with several Cake vendors to provide the cake for my 25th Wedding Renewal event. I had some ideas of what I wanted and she was very accomodating. I was extremely pleased with the finished product that was provided by Custom Cake Studio. Not only was the presentation and set up beautifully done, most importantly the cake was moist and melted in our mouths. My guests all loved the cake. I would definitely recommend Custom Cake Studio.

Claire · Married on 07/07/2011

I organized my wedding via phone and e-mail. Chef Cathy was a joy to deal with and my cake exceeded my expectations. I requested a very small cake for our very small wedding- it was a beautiful and tasted delicious

Puja · Married on 05/28/2011

Cathy was wonderful! She truly worked with us to help us create our own unique custom cake. Honestly after meeting with her and creating a design I did shop around to see if I could find a better price. In the end she could not be beat with regard to price, quality and value. I have recommended her to my sister-in-law to be already!

Connie · Married on 05/14/2011

Really the most delicious and beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen. Exactly what I wanted only better!
    I especially appreciated the willingness to research and create sugar free and gluten free cakes. Other vendors would not even look into it. Custom Cake Studio really saved the day!

Cynthia · Married on 01/15/2011

Cathy was great to work with. She has great ideas and knew exactly what we wanted. The truffles were amazing and I had guests asking me where I got them after the wedding. Thank you again!

brenda · Married on 07/10/2010

She is one of the most amazing person I have ever meet and responsable on time an resonable on price and a wonderful job. She is the perfect person to bake ur wedding cake.

Dena · Married on 07/01/2010

Cathy was amazing to work with!! She provided lovely cupcake tower for my July 1st wedding! I'm in Washington DC so all of our planning was done via email and phone calls and Cathy alway responded immediately, gave great advice and suggestions for a breathtaking cupcake tower, and didn't hesitate when I changes the whole consept of the cake after we'd signed an agreement! The value for the cupcake tower was similar to other quotes we recieved, if not less expensive, and with her creative touch it was far more unique then I could have imagined! I highly recommend Cathy for all of Florida's cake needs!!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Custom Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you Dena for your glowing review. This was my first cupcake wedding. It was a pleasure to make your vision a reality. You made it more than just a job for me, it was a lot of fun too!! Chef Cathy

Sue · Married on 03/20/2010

Cathy was wonderful to work with. Her cake design was exactly what I wanted, though it was a difficult for me to describe and draw, she took my vision and ran with it! The grooms cake came out fabulous! delicious too!!!

Amanda · Married on 06/13/2009

As the wedding planner for this past Saturday's wedding, I would like to publicly thank Cathy and the Custom Cake Studio for their professionalism and fantastic work. Not only did Cathy communicate well with me and touch base prior to the wedding, but the cake she created was beautifully decorated and tasted delicious. I would absolutely recommend her to any future brides in the Orlando area.

Phyllis · Married on 06/13/2009

We had a wonderful time working with custom cake studio. She was very flexible and listened to exactly what we wanted for the cake. It looked beautiful, was on time, and tasted great as well.

• W

james · Married on 03/21/2009

Cathy made our Wedding day stress free. She delivered the cake, set up early with no hassle. We were very satisfied with the services we received with Custom Cake Studio. Taste was great and presentation was beautiful. The price was unbeatable and we ordered the cake with less than a month to go for our big day and they really came through for us. Thanks!
    Jenn & James~

Renee · event on: 08/13/2009

I have used Cathy for my wedding, baby shower, and my daughters first birthday. She always provides excellent service. The cookies taste amazing and look beautiful. On each occasion Cathy worked with me to create a custome cookie. She went above and beyond my expectation!!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Custom Cake Studio's reply:

Thank you Renee, you were a real pleasure to work with on the cookie designs.

Roneisha · Married on 03/29/2008

Custom Cake Studio was the absolute BEST! I told Cathy what I wanted and she brought my cake to life. Whatever it took to enhance the the vision of the cake, she did it. It was like it was her cake and that's what I loved about her. She made me feel like my wedding cake was her priority! The cake was beautiful and the taste was even better. Thank you for helping make my day perfect!

Teresa · Married on 02/12/2011

Everything tasted wonderful and looked beautiful! The truffles were especially extraordinary -- all our guests raved about them!

• F

Felicia · Married on 05/15/2010

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

be specific about how you would like the cake to look... Pictures are best..and She will create the cake like that.: )

• User2071445 · 2+ years ago

0.0

We had several problems with Custom Cake Studio... first the owner tried talking us into things that we did not want and instead of saying that she couldn't or didn't want to make the cake WE WANTED (which was a simple cake) she took our money, made it, and it was a disaster. The cake fell during delivery and the staff at the venue and our wedding planner tried to fix it. They made it look as presentable as they could but it was a mess. The layers slid, the topper had to be taken off and it had to be held when it was being cut, which we had to do early because it was slipping apart. It looked like something from a cartoon it was so crooked (not supposed to be a topsy turvy cake btw.) After the wedding we confronted her and she lied about ever having have delivered to the venue as well as what happened to the cake, she also insulted us as customers and blamed all the issues on everything from the venue to the temperature of the room etc. She took no responsibility. For a so called professional there is a lot lacking to say the least. We felt a refund was in order because we didn't get a cake we got a mess never mind the utter embarrassment of it all! We received a letter stating that a full refund would entail a return of the product which she did not receive... what were we supposed to do? Not have a cake at our wedding and miss that special once-in-a-life-time moment of cutting the cake with my new husband? The whole process was a nightmare. Thank goodness for our wedding planner, the venue, the photographer and the DJ, who all banned together to help lessen the disaster, otherwise that moment would have been ruined for us forever. Save your self the aggravation, embarrassment and disrespect... pick a different cake company.