136 Reviews for Curtiss Mansion

Scenic Views (4)
Outside Cake (3)
Covered Outdoor (1)
132 Curtiss Mansion Reviews

Where do I even begin! The venue is absolutely beautiful! From the 1st time I viewed the mansion, I knew it was the place that I needed to have our wedding. I had many people traveling from out of town so the fact that it was right next door to the airport made everything even more easier for our guests. The venue was a dream come true wedding and more than I could have ever imagined. It fit our theme perfectly and although you do not need a lot of decor (because the place is gorgeous on its own) everything looked breathtaking. Aside from the venue itself - the staff is even more amazing! Sherry and Javi are two of my favorite people! They are so easy to work with and very helpful. I was persistent in having our ceremony behind the mansion and even when there were doubts based on my total number of guests - Sherry assured me that they would make it work. Again I couldn’t imagine a more beautiful wedding and so happy we decided to go with the Curtiss Mansion. Thank you again to the staff that made it all come true ☺️

Profile Picture Cara, 6/8/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Amazing staff and great service! Thank you for making everything so easy! Sherrie, javy and all the staff members were excellent!

Profile Picture Stephany, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything from the staff to location is 5 stars! It is truly a hidden gem! My wedding was 4/21/18 at the mansion and we are still getting compliments from our guests on how beautiful everything was. Thank you to all the mansion staff!

Profile Picture Katherine, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Magnificent!!!!!! The Curtiss Mansion is a great place to have your event. I recently had my daughters wedding there and I can honestly say it was excellent. The venue is just gorgeous and it just makes it feel like it’s transporting you back in time. The structure and the grounds are a fabulous place to have any event. Most importantly the staff are very professional and friendly. Their service was phenomenal. As my daughter would describe it “It is whimsical “!!!!!

Profile Picture cindy, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so grateful I found the venue, it had everything I was looking for. The Curtiss was hands down the best decision we made in this whole process of this wedding, we really did have the best day of our lives and we will treasure it forever. Sherry, I can't begin to thank you enough for responding to me texts, finding vendors for me when I was unable to and to secure a good deal for me. the Curtiss itself is a treat, and the moonlight was another treat. I am still getting phone calls from my guests, telling me how beautiful the venue was. a big thank you.
Vanessa & Roman Kartsev 3-2-18

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Event Planning, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I can't begin to tell you how amazing The Curtiss Mansion was for our wedding. Sherry and the mansion team made sure we had an absolutely amazing day! The ceremony site in the grove was beyond perfect and beautiful. We keep getting so many compliments on how beautiful the venue was. Sherry would always email/text me back ASAP. She would always ask if we needed help with anything and did an great job making sure all went great. If you want a beyond perfect wedding day, book this as your venue!

Profile Picture Kristie, 2/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

My daughter's wedding took place on 2/16/18 and all I can say is that we are so happy that we chose this magical and enchanted place for the wedding. The wedding theme was Storybook/fairytale and this venue was perfect! The professionalism of the staff was incredible. Sherri and Javi were always very helpful. We highly recommend this place.

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our journey to find a Venue for my daughter Ashley's Wedding was a rocky road until my daughter found the Curtiss Mansion. From our initial meeting to the final walkthrough Sherry and her Staff were fantastic. As the days to the Big Event grew closer and my phone calls increased she always responded quickly and was their to assist.

Our family will always have a special place in our hearts for the way the Curtiss Mansion Staff made my daughters Wedding Day a special time with great memories

Profile Picture Paul, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot begin to express how perfect my event was at the Curtiss Mansion. Not only is the venue itself breathtaking but the staff is truly outstanding. You can be minimalistic and still have everything look and feel luxurious because the Mansion is really that spectacular! The staff gave me suggestions and were there step by step with me that no other venue has ever done for any event I’ve done including my own wedding. I recommend the Curtiss Mansion to anyone that wants to have a beautiful successful event the guests will find remarkable and unforgettable.

Profile Picture Tanya, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We are so happy we chose to get married at the Curtiss Mansion. We loved all the indoor and outdoor options. We got married under the canopy of trees and it was absolutely gorgeous. The courtyard with the bistro lights was absolutely gorgeous. There are so many different areas to use at the mansion that you can really create spaces for many different activities during your wedding. We loved that we could use all our own vendors but the staff of the mansion was available to help us find the best people.

Sherry and Javi were such a pleasure to work with and were helpful with all our vendors.

We are so happy we chose to get married at the mansion!!

Profile Picture Zoe, 1/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite

I really cannot say enough great things about having our wedding at the Curtiss Mansion. The staff is wonderful and helpful. The mansion is spacious and beautiful, with a wonderful landscape. All our guests had a great time and many complimented us on our choice of venue. It does not fully shine until it is decorate and the stars come out, but then it really does look magical. Strongly strongly recommend them.

Profile Picture Max, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything at the Curtiss Mansion was absolutely amazing. I will forever remember the hard work and dedication the Curtiss Mansion team made to help make our day magical. It was everything we could’ve ever asked for and more. I cried as soon as I saw everything! Breathtaking! The vision and dream of my wedding came to life. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Nichole, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Outside Vendors, Uncovered Outdoor

The Curtiss Mansion is one of a kind! You feel like you are in some fairytale and not in Miami. Would highly recommend it!!!

Profile Picture Runa, 12/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sherry and her team were simply the best! I have not one complaint. From the first visit I had at the mansion to the day of my wedding. Sherry worked with me with every request I had My wedding was on 12/16/17 everything went so smooth. Sherry did a wonderful job at keeping everything so easy for my husband and myself. My wedding was perfect and the staff at the Mansion helped contribute to it. Thank you!!

Profile Picture dianna, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My planner helped me find this beautiful site for my reception and I couldn’t thank her enough! My wedding was not so small but i wanted an intimate feel and this place fit the bill. The staff is one of a kind. I knew when we toured the site that I loved everything about it. Sherrie is the sweetest and worked with me and my plannner to make sure that we we happy. Her and her staff are wonderful. We setup different areas throughout the house to create different experiences, everyone loved the house and our wedding was beyond words! I recommend Curtiss Mansion with all my heart. It’s where i married my best friend and it will always hold a special place in my heart!

Profile Picture Melanie, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I just had our reception at the Curtiss Mansion and it was truly magical! The venue and service were amazing! All our guests were pleasantly surprised by this hidden gem in the heart of Miami. It fit our guests comfortably and set the stage for amazing pictures. We highly recommend this venue for your big day! Thank you, Sherry, for everything!

Profile Picture Sandra, 12/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you want a venue that is unique, filled with character, charm and elegance (but one that does not feel presumptuous), look no further as the Curtiss Mansion delivers on all categories. This was the second venue my wife and I visited and instantly knew it was where we would host our special night with friends and family. The building’s old Spanish/pueblo-style architecture, brick patio, cozy fireplace, and bistro lights made the evening quaint, intimate and inviting. When the sun went down, this place turned magical and exceeded all our expectations. Bistro lights and the monogram spotlight are a must for that special feel. The area behind the patio allows you to customize the experience—we opted to have a cigar lounge, which was a huge success with our guests. Sherry, the manager, was very helpful, easy to work with, and extremely accommodating the day of and throughout the process.

Profile Picture J&S, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We are super happy to have chosen this beautiful venue! The team is absolutely amazing! Sherry always made sure that all details requested were fulfilled. Thank you for making our day one to remember!

Profile Picture Briggette, 12/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Great staff, amazing venue, they make things easy and help pull off a seamless event. Couldn't be happier with our wedding experience.

Profile Picture Cecilia, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our Experience with the Curtiss Mansion was unbelievable!!!! Sherry and her staff were amazing. From guiding us to making us feel at home. Everything was PERFECT!!! The mansion is impeccable and will recommend for any type of even you want to have. I rate this 1,000,000!!!! Completely satisfied with everything.

If you don’t have a vendor, completely recommend Maggie. So professional and on point with every detail. Ask Sherry for her contact. AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture YASMIN , 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I recently got married at the Mansion and I have nothing but great things to say about my experience. This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I saved so much money on decorations because the venue by itself is breathtaking. All of my guests were in awe. The rustic look and the greenery from the property made for wonderful photos. I couldn’t have picked a better place to tie the knot.

Not only is the venue spectacular, but Sherry and her team were amazing as well. They helped make this wedding process easy and memorable.

I highly recommend booking your wedding or next event here at the Mansion. Trust me, you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Derrika, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sherry, the site coordinator was great! Venue looked amazing on wedding day. Our guests raved about how refreshing it was to have a simple elegant wedding at the mansion. Do not hesitate to give them a look.

Profile Picture Jerry, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Mansion is fantastic and was perfect for our kids wedding.

Sherry and her staff doing an amazing job!

Continued success to Curtis Mansion

Profile Picture dale, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I couldn't have picked a better place to have my special day than here. It's a perfect venue to have your closest friends and family gathered within a hidden spot here in Miami. I recommend this place for anyone who wants to share intimate and magical night, like I did. The staff was great and ran into no problems, easy sailing.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning