Curtiss Mansion Reviews

Curtiss Mansion 7
  • Carolet

Carolet Sanchez · Getting married on 12/20/2020

Extraordinary

As soon as my fiancé and I walked in, we knew this would be the venue of our dreams. The attention of the staff and the character of the place were just the small parts that captured our hearts. We cannot wait to use this venue for our wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Carolet, it's going to be A Beautiful Day and you're found ty be A Gorgeous Bride!!! We can't wait!
  • Manuella

Manuella · Getting married on 12/06/2019

Sherry and the Curtiss Mansion staff will go above & beyond to help their clients. I could not have done my event the way I wanted it without them!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Thank you!!!

Evan Ross · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Sherry is amazing

My fiance and I visited Curtiss Mansion this past weekend while looking for a venue for our wedding. We quickly realized it wasn't a fit for us due to the size of our party and our desire to have the reception indoors (they could only accommodate 250 people outdoors). It was clear within the first two minutes that we were not going to have our wedding there, but that didn't stop Sherry from spending nearly an hour with us, giving us suggestions for other venues, vendors, and ideas.

While most people would've dismissed us once the prospect of earning our business was gone, Sherry clearly loves what she does and knows the wedding and event business inside and out. Her suggestions gave us some great ideas and helped lead us to another venue that we fell in love with.

I can't say enough about how much we appreciated Sherry and wished we had the opportunity to work with her. If you are interested in having your wedding at Curtiss Mansion, I have no doubt that Sherry will help you make it everything you want and more.

Sent on 12/23/2018

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Evan, I am touched beyond words! I don't know how to thank you for writing this review. It was wonderful spending time with you and your beautiful fiance. You both are wonderful and your wedding is going to be absolutely beautiful. I wish you many many happy years!!!
  • Natalie

Natalie Schilling · Married on 08/31/2019

The perfect team!

The mansion staff members are nothing short of AMAZING! From day one Sherry was always only one quick text away to answer any questions that I had. When there was a threat of a hurricane, the staff did a fabulous job of remaining calm and keeping me calm as well. They ensured they were going to do anything in their power for us to get married..and that they did! They really made our wedding day a breeze, and we will FOREVER be GRATEFUL!
    Thank you Sherry and your team!!
    Natalie & Rolando

Sent on 09/10/2019

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

And after all that it was A Beautiful Day!!! And what a great Party! 😀😀😀 You really were the most chill Bride, of course you would get the hurricane 😂

Carolina Bestard · Married on 06/29/2019

Can't beat them!

We literally can't begin to express the amount of love that we have for the entirety of The Mansion Crew! From the start they were there to help and make our wedding journey beautiful. Javi was the our right hand man throughout the process. He answered our emails super fast and was ready to text us with any new details. Javi was literally helping me work through even the most stressful of situations. My mom and him were little partners in crime and I'm pretty sure she's ready to fill out the adoption paperwork whenever he's ready. Javi, Sherry and Nyree were super helpful with all our vendors and went above and beyond to make us the happiest bride and groom in the whole world. We've been married for almost three months now and we still can't get over how beautiful everything turned out and how happy we ended our night! Our guests were astonished with the mansion and the awesome positive energy they felt throughout the reception and since the majority of my family works in aviation they were even happier to know the history behind the locale. We knew we would be happy from the get-go because Javi was alll about helping make our vision come to life and they totally exceeded our expectations! They've been working and adding to the mansion since we had our wedding and I know that whoever contracts them for their wedding (or any other event) will be ecstatic with the result because it's even more stunning than it already was!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Azalia

Azalia · Married on 05/11/2019

A Family Affair at the Mansion

The staff at the beautifully maintained, historic Curtiss Mansion are the real treasure at this gorgeous venue. Sherry and Javi take you under their wing like family and respond to your concerns with solutions that put you at ease. They talk to you about your event as if it were their own with genuine enthusiasm and care. I would highly recommend the Curtiss Mansion and it’s staff and hope I have occasion to host another event there!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Azalia, it been such a pleasure getting to know you and I hope to see you in the mansion again soon!!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

Romantic and Historic Venue

It was the perfect location! From the flowers in the garden to the old Spanish rod-iron fences and doorways, you traveled back in time to a romantic and intimate get-a-way. Not to mention it was able to fit all 130 of our closets friends and family members!

This venue provides you the perfect combination of indoor and outdoor options. The sky is the limit with this venue!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Laura, I've gone back to look at your photos so many times!! 😍😍😍😍😍 You are such an amazing chick and your joy and excitement shine through in all your photos. So many blessings coming your way!!!

Aliette Valdes · Married on 03/29/2019

My Dream Venue

I knew I wanted to get married at the Curtiss Mansion way before I got engaged (weird I know!) but if you so much as look at pictures of the Mansion you will understand. It is gorgeous, classic and absolutely stunning. Not to mention the amazing staff. Sherry... oh my goodness, Sherry is the most outstanding human being you will ever ever meet. She was with me every step of the way, she answered every question, assisted me with many details not to mention she gave me her unconditional support during one of the most difficult times in my life (illness in the family). Sherry made my experience at the mansion nothing short of AMAZING.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Aliette, our Princess Bride!!! We are all in love with you! Your dance with your mom had all of us crying with joy. You will Alessia be remembered for your comment, "Better than Instagram!"
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 03/15/2019

Perfect venue! Great team.

The Curtiss Mansion is a beautiful, magical venue. We couldn’t be happier about getting married there. It has beautiful indoor and outdoor options for both the ceremony and reception. Our reception was in the courtyard and our ceremony was in the living room area with the fireplace. We were going to be married by the stone arch in the back, but because there was a chance of rain, we decided to move it inside just in case. We are SO glad we did! The inside of the venue is so unique and romantic. The Curtiss Mansion team made the ceremony look gorgeous inside, and lit candles in the fireplace. It was perfect. The reception was also absolutely stunning.

The team that works at the Curtiss Mansion is amazing. Sherry is very nice and responsive. Also, we hired Javier Diaz (he works at the Curtiss Mansion) for our day-of coordinator, and he was a dream. Everything ran so smoothly and he always seemed very relaxed. He had answers to all of our questions. He even gave a historic tour of the venue to our families. All around, he was super helpful. We 1000% recommend hiring him for your day.

We couldn’t recommend this venue more. It was a perfect wedding.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Naomi, it was truly my pleasure to coordinate your special day and to host you and James' amazing family. I can't even put into words how wonderful you both were to work with. Everything came out perfect. Thank you for choosing the Mansion and allowing us to be apart of your happily ever after... One more thing... The photos of your wedding... OMG!!!! Stunning!!! So happy for you both!! Hope you both come back to visit.

Breana Bertino · Married on 03/13/2019

Wonderful.

The location was beautiful. The architecture really gave off the vibes of old Miami. The colors were earth tones which I love. The service Sherry and her team delivered was outstanding, I enjoyed working with them

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Breana, thank you so much for taking the time to review us and the Mansion. It was a beautiful day and I can't wait to see all the photos!

Kelsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful venue with amazing staff

The team at the Curtiss Mansion did more than just provide a venue, they became a part of the process. Planning a wedding from out of town was stressful enough however Javier and team made sure that we had everything we needed. He partnered with our coordinator and our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kelsey,
    It was my pleasure darlin! You are such a beautiful couple and your planner is Stellar. Thank you for trusting me with your big day. I can't wait to see the photos!
    Javi
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 02/08/2019

A Hidden Gem in Miami Springs

The Curtiss Mansion is a GORGEOUS venue! From the moment I stepped in I was in love! Everything about this building is stunning. From the architecture to the greenery. The mansion makes you feel like you've stepped out of Miami and walked into an old Spanish movie. It's all anyone would talk about at our wedding! No one could believe we were still in the states. Sherry and her team were also amazing! She and Javi were Incredibly welcoming and so helpful with everything from beginning to end. I can't say enough great things about this venue and their staff!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Curtiss Mansion 15
    Curtiss Mansion 16
    Curtiss Mansion 17

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Alexandria, so many photos of you laughing!! I love it! You are such a beautiful bride and your happiness was contagious. Thank you for choosing the Mansion!

Nicole Vergara · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing and beautiful venue

Always a pleasure working with such an amazing team and venue..... Sherry and Javi are amazing to work with. Beautiful venue and to know that my clients will always be taken care of is a planners dream.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Marva · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing service and Beautiful Venue

Sherry and Javier were absolutely amazing with all of the help and direction they gave us. They are truly the most helpful people throughout the entire wedding process and really made things work at wedding. Between vendor issues, the weather, the guests, Sherry and Javier has everything handled. The way they had my back and were committed to makibg sure my night went as planned was my favorite thing about the mansion. Not to mention the property is spectacular. Everything is clean, remarkable, elegant and the mansion has a flow to it from the outdoor terrace to the cocktail room— its all simply perfect. I would easily recommend this venue to anyone because it is so versatile and unique. More importantly, Sherry and Javier will be on your team, ensuring you have the wedding of your dreams and trust me, that’s hard to find amongst some wedding vendors. I’m eternally grateful for Sherry and Javier.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

MARVA!!!!!!! We adore you!!!! Omg you made us emotional with this review. Thank you so much sweetheart. To the Funnest Bride Ever from Miami to Cancun :) !!
  • Alina

Alina Mejia · Married on 01/13/2019

Photoshoot

What I enjoy the most about the location is the view and how beautiful it is Inside! Not to mention the staff was amazing they were so welcoming and sweet.

Curtiss Mansion 18

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Alina, thank you so much for taking the time to review the Mansion. We are so proud that we had the opportunity to be involved in this photoshoot. What an exceptional group of young ladies!
  • Fernandez

Fernandez · Married on 01/13/2019

Outstanding and magicale experience

The Curtis Mansion was an experience that made me feel like I was living in a Dream.
    My experience visiting and having a photoshoot in the mansion was a exceptionally amazing .
    The staff and the customer services was outstanding and excellent . The mansion and the garden ,were beautiful from all angles and all clean. This place was beautiful and magical journey that tell a beautiful and genuine story.

Curtiss Mansion 19

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Oh my gosh thank you! It was wonderful having all of you amazing young ladies in the Mansion. I can't wait to see all the photos!

Sabrina Furio · Married on 01/13/2019

Wonderfully beautiful

I really enjoyed Curtiss Mansion. It was a very beautiful place, inside and out! Everywhere was just stunning! Along with the beautiful scenery, the staff was absolutely incredible. They were super sweet and very welcoming.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Andres Victoria · Married on 01/11/2019

Best Team/ Venue for a Perfect Wedding

The team at Curtiss Mansion is God sent, they will take care of your wedding from begging to end and beyond. Please understand that you are not just renting a historic site only, the personnel, Sherrie, Javier, and Neiry are the most caring professional people. They understand how important this journey is in your life and become more of friends that just a vendor. The place is immaculate and they let you use existing furniture to help you stage your picture perfect wedding. Along with all the furniture, history, and charm this place has, again the staff, will go above and beyond for you. We had a situation with a " local lighting vendor" and not being honored something we where promised, in stepped in Sherry to calm our nerves and assist in fixing the matter. Please do not hesitate to call the Curtiss Mansion and be delighted by there 5 star services!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Curtiss Mansion 20
    Curtiss Mansion 21

Agostina Flor · Married on 01/06/2019

Exceeded Expectations

The Curtiss Mansion is so beautiful, inside and out. The ceremony was hosted at the grove outdoor, next to the golf course. Lighting was coming in beautifully. Cocktail was in the courtyard and dinner in the garden, we later spent time dancing in the courtyard and then went inside for the final dance party. The space is so perfect, we had a group of 180 and fit perfectly. The space makes you feel intimate. From the beginning the Mansion team was excellent, Sherry, Nyree and Javi have your best interest in mind. They helped with every obstacle and question we had. They were there along the entire planning process as well as fully there day of. They made sure the mansion was ready day of with no mishaps. 100% recommended. Service was excellent. They also have a long list of vendor recommendations to give you for day of. Overall the wedding wouldn’t have been perfect without them!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Curtiss Mansion 22
    Curtiss Mansion 23
    Curtiss Mansion 24

Amber · Married on 12/23/2018

Best Place Ever!!

Sherry & Javier were amazing! They were so much help and everyone loved our event venue! Curtiss Mansion is BEAUTIFUL! We would definteily recommend this venue to any couple!

Sent on 12/25/2018

Emily · Married on 12/22/2018

Exceeded my expectations

When my wedding planner asked me what kind of venue we wanted for our wedding reception, we told her we wanted an outdoorsy location however we wanted to have different atmospheres within that location and we wanted it to be unique, beautiful and full of character. She took us to Curtiss mansion and we fell in love. It was the first and only venue we saw because right away we knew that we had found the right place. Curtiss mansion has so many gorgeous spaces and you can use them all. Sherry literately told me: “this is your house” so I used the upstairs room and terrace for the cocktail hour, the courtyard for the toasts, dance and dinner and the big room with the chimney for the dancing. All the guests were amazed by how gorgeous the venue was all night I got compliments and people kept asking me how did I find it. Curtiss mansion is a gem it truly is and it’s team take it to the next level. Sherry and Javi were fantastic, extremely professional and most importantly sooo polite I honestly couldn’t ask for more. The service was phenomenal and everything was absolutely perfect. It really was!!!! If you are looking for a venue look no further because this will be one of the best decisions throughout the process you will ever make.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Curtiss Mansion 25
    Curtiss Mansion 26
    Curtiss Mansion 27
    Curtiss Mansion 28
    Curtiss Mansion 29
    Curtiss Mansion 30

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Awwwww Ema!! Thank you so much for letting us share your day with you. And for helping me get over my paranoia of confetti 🤣🤣🤣

XOXOXO
  • Willy

Willy McGintree · Married on 12/15/2018

You. Should. Get. Married. Here.

This venue is lovely and photographs BEAUTIFULLY. Sherry and her team who run the joint are the most wonderful and most helpful people. My wedding could not have happened without their talent, expertise and their huge gigantic hearts. Worth every penny and then some. Our carterer/staff left - something to be desired (not in any way affiliated with the mansion) and the staff at Curtiss Mansion picked up their slack and then some. My heart is so full from how wonderfully the day/night went and how amazing this experience was. I credit it to the love I have for my (now) wife and The Curtiss Mansion who showed passion for what they do.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Maricarmen · Married on 12/14/2018

Hidden gem in miami

Allow me start with Staff , they were amazing and super helpful
    In every aspect . The venue, is just simply the perfect hidden location , that is also centrally located. The majority of our guests were from out of town , having hotels and being near the airport made it simple for all guests to arrive on time . We loved the fact that you have access to every single space in the mansion ! We did our ceremony and reception at the mansion. With great creativity each space it’s a unique ambiance that can be transformed in anything you can imagine .

Our ceremmony was in the evening and with decorations you will never known that we were in miami ! It felt like we were in a different country !!! Just what we wanted , a Spanish / hacienda aesthetic for our ceremony.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Sam Roberts · Married on 12/13/2018

Best Day Ever!!!!!

The only venue we toured and I knew it was the One! The photos don't do it justice. We wanted something different and special and this was it. The staff made everything so easy, every vendor reccomendation was perfect. Kandace and Julio from Elite were perfect, Myrna of Taylored Event Design knew exactly what I wanted even when I didn't, having Roxy from Zeta in charge of the day was the best choice I ever made, waiting for my photos from Vicky of Victorias Portraits, she was so sweet she made me cry!!! Most of all, a very very special THANK YOU to Sherry and Javi, every time I looked up one of them were near by watching over everything. It was truly my Best Day Ever!!!!!! Now ---- Off to the Honeymoon :) :) :) :) :)

Sent on 12/21/2018

Vanessa · Married on 11/30/2018

I dont know where to begin ...

If I had to use one word to describe my experience, it would be PERFECT! I don't believe in perfection, but the Curtiss family and home are perfect. Once I saw the property online I knew I had to go see it. It was the first and only venue I saw in person and I fell in love at first sight. Besides the Curtiss home being the perfect backdrop for any occasion, the team within those walls are just incredible. Sherry and Javie will forever have a place in my heart on the most beautiful day of my life. They will literally go above and beyond to ensure you and your guests are happy and welcomed. All they want is for you to enjoy your event and have a smile on your face the entire time. I can assure you they will SUCCEED! I felt I was home on my wedding day, and that to me is priceless.

Dear Sherry and Javie,

You are the best group of people. Making us always feel welcome during our few visits, and so loved and happy on our wedding day. I wouldn't change a single thing from my wedding day, and it is all in part because of each of you and your attention to my family and I. I would only wish one thing, and it would be to do it all over again just to enjoy it once more with you all!

Love Always,

Vanessa

Sent on 12/07/2018
    Curtiss Mansion 31
    Curtiss Mansion 32

Curtiss Mansion's reply:

Vanessa.... I adore you!!!!! You are the perfect bride, your Joy was contagious for all the vendors.
    XOXOXOXOXOXOX