Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations Reviews

Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Duffy · Married on 09/01/2019

Just hire her already!

Katie and her assistant were STELLAR. They had to drive 2 hours to get to our wedding near Quantico, but they were SO amazing, fun, and worked their butts off to get 9 ladies hair and make-up done in under 6 hours. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her - the hair + make-up trial was super fun to get to know her during, and all of my bridesmaids had a blast with the two of them helping us all get ready. Would absolutely recommend - she made all of us feel like fairy princesses and woodland nymphs (which was totally the vibe I was going for at our wedding). Can't recommend enough - an absolute sweetheart and professional!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 8
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 9

MADISON · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfection

Katie did such an amazing job making sure we all felt and looked beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 10
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 11
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 12
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 13
  • Cheri

Cheri · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful work

Thank you so much for the wonderful job you both did on me and my girls for my wedding. Everyone was very happy with how they looked on my big day and it shows in our wedding photos! It was a pleasure meeting you both1

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 14
  • Kristen Gwaltney

Kristen · Married on 05/18/2019

Hire Katie!

I would highly recommend Katie and her team at Curl Up or Dye. My hair was absolutely perfect, simple, and stayed curled all night long in unexpected humidity during my May wedding. Even though I had a small wedding party Katie was flexible, listened to exactly what we wanted, and was very prompt with time. We even were all ready early which allowed us to have fun and enjoy a stress free day. Thank you Katie for exceeding all expectations!

Sent on 05/28/2019

melissa · Married on 04/28/2019

Top notch! Voted best personality and Katie was awesome!!!

I Knew from 1st time I spoke to Katie at Curl up and dye that it was going to be an awesome experience and it was! Katie was professional, on time, great personality and wow what an amazing job she did on all the girls hair. My daughter's wedding was amazing due to Katie. Curl up and dye was priced economical with classy updated hair styles for all the wedding party. I would highly recommend Katie as she is calming and knew exactly what every girl wanted. Thank you curl up and dye for the amazing job!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Laura · Married on 10/19/2018

Fantastic!!

Katelyn was extremely professional and so much fun to work with! My hair and makeup looked incredible! She kept it simple like I wanted but made me look elegant at the same time. She kept us on schedule even with large group. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 15

Renee · Married on 09/23/2018

We had an amazing experience. Katie is incredibly kind, talented, and I would hire her again in a heart beat. She worked hard to bring out our best features while making sure we still looked like ourselves. Thanks so much!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Katie and her associate were exactly what we wanted. They came to the wedding venue on time with all the supplies and worked so efficiently! They were both patient and responsive to what we wanted. All of the girls were really happy with their hair and it stayed in even with lots of dancing. Definitely recommend Katie and her salon!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

Katie was awesome! So easy going and easy to talk to. Definitely a great personality to have around on such a special day! If I ever need professional makeup again, I know exactly where I'm going! She did TWO trials for me for pictures, and 6 hair and makeups day of, including my mom and grandmother. She brought help and they were just awesome. Willing to travel to you!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2018

Katie was incredible!!! She was responsive, professional, fun, and did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup as well as my mom’s hair on my wedding day. She even helped one of my bridesmaids put the finishing touches on her own hair, even though she was only there for me and my mom. A joy to have as part of the big day, and a wonderful artist! Thank you, Katie!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Sheila · Married on 06/09/2018

Katie did an amazing job on me and my bridal party. She has so much talent and so many ideas. She made me and all the girls feel absolutely beautiful and not to mention we all had the absolute best conversations as well. From our hair to our makeup hands down the best talent. She is so sweet and does such and amazing job I will continue to use her services as my personal hair dresser.

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 04/21/2018

These women came in on time on my wedding day and handled my massive wedding party with ease. They were not only so very fast, but created such high-quality results that held up all day long. My hair looked incredible for my wedding day, and lasted for 12+ hours of dancing and revelry. They couldn't be more highly recommended, and couldn't be sweeter people.

Sent on 06/26/2018
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 16
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 17

Barbara · Married on 04/06/2018

Many thanks to Katelyn, of Curl up or Dye Beautiful Kreations, who did my daughter’s hair and makeup for her wedding. Katelyn arrived promptly at the hotel at the scheduled time with all her equipment and beauty supplies – very professional. Katelyn even spruced up my son-in-law’s hair for no additional cost. My daughter, Amanda looked beautiful and received many compliments. I highly recommend Katelyn.

Sent on 10/06/2018

caitlin · Married on 12/09/2017

Katie Byrge not only did an amazing job with my hair and makeup, she made it fun! She is amazing at what she does and so reasonably priced! I would recommend her to everybody!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Katie! She made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt.

During the process, she was flexible with trials and always listened to my concerns and doubts (I’m an indecisive person!). She was never offended if I asked for a change.

On the day of, she traveled to me and my bridal party with no charge (within Richmond area). She did 3 full hair and make-ups and one make-up and was quick and efficient. My makeup lasted all day and my hair made it (mostly) through hours of crazy dancing.

Budget wise, Katie was extremely affordable! I would highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 18

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2017

Katie is amazing! Not only did we (my girls & I) look great on my wedding day, but Katie made it such a laid back, fun experience! 100% recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 19
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 20
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 21

Penny · Married on 09/23/2017

Katie did me and my daughter's hair and make-up for my son's wedding and she did an amazing job. Both me and my daughter were receiving compliments from many of the wedding guests. I couldn't ask for a better stylist than Katie!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Chloe · Married on 09/09/2017

Let me tell you about Katie. I had a last minute switch with my bridal portraits that left me without a hair stylist. At the point it was Friday and my portraits were on Sunday. I quickly went on to WeddingWire to see if I could find anyone. So I found Katie and called her. She was so kind and nice! She told me that she would be happy to do my hair for me! She opened her closed salon on Sunday to do my hair for me and even was kind enough to touch up my makeup for me before my portraits! She also did a killer job with my hair! I seriously would recommend her to anyone! Top notch!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 08/19/2017

Katie is THE BEST! She is a true professional. She was very in tune to what my needs were on my wedding day and made every moment of getting ready so special! Thanks for being amazing, Katie!

Sent on 03/09/2018
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 22
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 23
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 24

Holly · Married on 04/29/2017

Loved katie! She got myself and bridal party (10 girls) ready in time and our hair and makeup help up for our outside ceremony on the hottest day in April!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Mykalah · Married on 12/03/2016

Katie did my makeup for my wedding. She was so sweet and professional and even did a little mini facial before hand to make sure my skin was at is best! She used great quality makeup that lasted all day and night! Totally worth the money!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Curl up or dye Beautiful Kreations 25

Phamilla · Married on 10/25/2016

Katie, you are absolutely phenomenal! The work you do is amazing! You're the best!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Kathleen · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't think you could find anyone better. Katie was like a second maid of honor; she was as busy making sure everything was perfect and fun as she was doing hair and makeup. Katie worked carefully during my practice session to create the most flattering look that I was thrilled with, she even let me bring my dog along for my convenience. During my bridal portrait session she even helped me clean my engagement ring and gave me a Crest White Strip so I would look as beautiful as possible for my photographs and let me take her own makeup to the session for touch ups! On the wedding day itself, she was there for hours more than she promised, and could not have been more helpful! In addition to doing the hair and makeup for the bridal party, she was helping others for no additional charge without anyone having to ask. She helped wrangle a toddler flower girl's hair after she rolled around on the floor, she assisted the Mistress of Ceremonies with her eyebrows, and even touched up the groom before our reception entrance with some powder so the photographs would be perfect, as well as assisting me with changing my shoes so I could dance comfortably. Katie went outside and helped arrange the flowers, rose petals, and programs before the ceremony! Katie loves weddings and treats her job joyously, which is so nice during an otherwise stressful time to be able to lean on someone so competent and considerate. I could not recommend highly enough, Katie was a godsend.

Sent on 11/29/2016

I've worked with Katie and Curlup OrDye on a number of occasions. Ive sent my personal clients to her as well. Always professional and always putting your best interest first!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding on 6.11.2016. Katie was phenomenal! She did both hair and makeup and listened when I asked her to make minor tweaks. I showed her a picture of the hair style I wanted and she matched it perfectly. She also did touch ups to our hair and makeup right before the ceremony began since all the bridesmaids were running around and sweating in the heat! Another plus - the make up lasted a LONG time in the 90 degree heat! I'm getting married next year, and I'm considering booking her for my wedding as well since she's not only reasonably priced but is a one stop shop for hair and make up.

Sent on 06/15/2016