Cuppek Photography Reviews

43 | Boonton, NJ

43 Reviews for Cuppek Photography

Christine · Married on 05/17/2014

We are so glad we chose Josh as our wedding photographer this past May! From the first meeting with him he was incredibly knowledgable, organized and reassuring. On the wedding day he was a great addition to our wedding party and helped to make the picture-taking enjoyable! Josh is fun to work with, has unique photography ideas and even climbed a tree to get a good shot! We can't wait to get our amazing photos!! His talent is outstanding and we would highly recommend Josh Cuppek to any future couple in search of a photographer!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to write me this amazing review. I'm so happy to have been a part of your wedding day, and I can't wait to meet up with you guys again to show you all of your awesome images! Also... climbing that tree was totally worth the image! :)

Ann M. · Married on 11/16/2013

I cannot say enough about how much I loved Cuppek Photography! Josh is not only an excellent photographer; he is a wonderful person which made the experience even better. The last thing I wanted on my wedding day was to feel like I constantly had a flash in my face. I never felt like Josh or his team intruded on my ceremony or my reception. Our church was very specific on where pictures of the ceremony could and could not be taken, and even from a distance, the ceremony pictures are simply beautiful. In fact, I felt that he was more of a guest at my wedding then the photographer! He included all the special pictures I asked for and my wedding pictures are now something my husband and I will cherish forever. I recommend Cuppek Photography to anyone I hear is getting married. It was truly a pleasure having Josh and his team captured our wedding day. Again the biggest Thank You!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Cuppek Photography's reply:

I love you guys :) Thanks so much for writing this awesome review and for having me be a part of your wedding day! I hope to see you both again very soon!

Selena · Married on 11/15/2013

I met Josh at a bridal show about a year and a half before my wedding. His work was stunning and I knew I wanted to make and appointment to meet with him to hear more of what he can offer. After our first meeting both my husband and I knew he was the man for the job! You could tell not only from his work but from his attitude that he truly loved what he does and would do his best to make your photos just as perfect and special you want them to be! On our wedding day Josh and Arcy were fantastic to work with! They know just how stressful and crazy the day can be and they made it so much easier for us to have fun, relax and really enjoy our it! Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous just as we imagined they would. We couldn't have picked a better photographer and are so thankful for all be work he has done that truly helped to make our wedding day perfect! He will always be our first choice as a professional photographer and we recommend him to all future bride and grooms and anyone looking for a fun hardworking photographer!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Cuppek Photography's reply:

I love you guys! :) Thank you so much for all that you do, and for your endless confidence in me and my team. Nothing makes us happier than hear such an amazing response... knowing that we not only captured your wedding day exactly as you remember it, but that we were also able to help remove the stress that weddings can sometimes bring :) It is our passion to deliver the best images possible... but in reality, it is your fun personalities and the way you both interact with one another which made the images so amazing! You guys are awesome! Thanks again for having us be a part of your new journey... now it's album time!

Rob · Married on 09/27/2013

Cuppek Photography was very professional and we were extremely pleased with the final product. During the ceremony my wife and I were very nervous. Josh and his employees helped us through with their patience and excellent direction. It was a very comfortable experience and I was amazed at the volume of photographs there were to choose from. Also the fantastic quality of each. I was so impressed by Cuppek photography I recommend them to my brother whom also used Josh's services and was equally impressed.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Rob... you're a wonderful human being :) Seriously though, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It truly means a lot to me. I hope to see you and Jessica again very soon!

Larissa · Married on 09/21/2013

Josh and his team are simply amazing and surpassed all of our expectations! We met Josh at a bridal show, along with many other photographers, but immediately knew he was the right one for us. We could tell by looking at only a few of his pictures and talking to him for only a few minutes, that he was great at capturing moments in a beautiful way and has a great personality.

We booked him for our engagement shoot and wedding. Over the past year, Josh has been such a pleasure to work with. He makes us feel so comfortable, happy, and calm… all of the feelings you want during wedding planning, and especially on the big day! The weather was somewhat gloomy the morning of the wedding. Josh texted me that the darker sky shouldn’t bum me out because the lighting was perfect for photography. It was so thoughtful and calmed my worries. And he really was right about the lighting, because the pictures came out absolutely beautiful! At the wedding, Josh and his team did such a great job. They got through the formal portraits very efficiently, while still making it fun. There were also several moments throughout the day when I thought to myself “I hope someone is getting this on camera!” and I would turn and notice that Josh or one of the other photographers was already there clicking away.

We are blown away with Josh’s work! From the photos we have seen so far, he really captured our love and all of our memories from the wedding day perfectly. There are even several moments we forgot about (or didn’t even know about) that the pictures were able to remind us of and help us relive the day. We cannot stop looking at them and cannot wait to see the rest! My husband, family, and I could not give a higher recommendation for Cuppek Photography. We were so pleased with all of our wedding vendors, but Josh was really the icing on the cake! He is definitely our first choice for any photography needs in the future and should be your first choice as well!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Cuppek Photography's reply:

:) Thank you soooo much!! This was a perfect thing for me to read just before ending my work day! As much as I also love your wedding images (yes I love them too :) it is comments like this that truly melt my heart. Seriously... you guys are awesome and I can't wait to meet up again, to start designing your album!
  • I

Ilana · Married on 09/14/2013

Josh is not only a photographer! He is THE photographer! - the fact that you can see his passion and excitement through the camera lens says it all!!!!

When I started planning my wedding, there were three things I focused on: great food, great music and a great photographer. I had met with probably three other photographers and they seem very good, but there was still something missing. After much research, I was still not satisfied... Then, one day, at a Bridal Expo, I walked in and saw the most beautiful picture I've ever seen!!! Immediately exchanged information with Josh and at that same night he contacted me. - from that point forward he was nothing but the best with my husband and I. - always professional, yet kind, understandable (we rescheduled almost every appointment due to our crazy schedule), helpful and not pushy at all! - when the big day finally arrived, Josh was more than a photographer, he was a friend to me and my husband, he made us laugh and also kept us calm the entire time.

During the entire time we were planning the wedding, I sent him tons of pictures I found online and he took every single one of them!

We were just incredible happy and satisfied. He went beyond what I expected! - since the day of my wedding was so fast, all I felt afterwards was that I just want to do it all over again, and today, when he sent me some pictures, I just lived that day once again.

I will be forever grateful for everything he's done for us!

We love you Josh!!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind (and awesome :) words!! You and Brian are an amazing couple and I can't wait to meet up again to show you all of your images! It was very hard for me to pick my favorites, and I'm certain you're going to be even happier then you are now, after you see them all! See you again very soon!

Lynda · Married on 07/26/2013

Josh did both my engagement and wedding photography. I couldn't be happier with the work he has done. His quality of work is fantastic. My engagement photos came out great and he made the session fun. The sneak peak of photos from my wedding are absolutely gorgeous!! I can not wait to see the rest! He captured some memorable moments that will be cherished forever! I also used his videographers and they were equally amazing! I can not wait for another opportunity to use his great services.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Samantha · event on: 07/20/2013

Josh did such a wonderful job on our engagement photos! His professionalism allowed for emailing back and forth in a timely manner to pick the perfect location for this day. The session was supposed to be about an hour but Josh put in an extra hour with us because he wanted to get the perfect shots even though it was 90 degrees outside =) The final results were so great! Our friends and family raved about them. My fiance Jim and I would highly recommend Josh Cuppek Photography for any occasion!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Jesse · Married on 06/08/2013

Josh did an excellent job at our weddind. My wife and I thought the pictures came out great, and I reccomend his services to anyone planning a wedding, or other special event.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Tania · Married on 05/16/2013

I was the lucky winner of Josh's Valentine Engagement Facebook contest. I am totally and completely blown away by Joshua Cuppek's talent!!! Every image is absolutely AMAZING, he captured our love perfectly!!! I can't find the words to express how grateful I am. Extremely thankful for being given the opportunity to be exposed to your immense talent and superb work!! Josh you are a pleasure to work with, a true professional, I would, and will recommend you to everyone! Looking forward to collaborating with you again in the near future!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Hey Tania! Thank you so much for taking the time to write... the many reviews that you have written for me!! You guys are great and I can't wait to meet up with you again!

Meghan · Married on 05/11/2013

Josh is a fantastic person who also happens to be an amazing photographer. We booked Josh as the photographer for our wedding and booked a second photographer and a videographer through him as well. The day of our wedding things could not have gone better. Josh is very good at not being intrusive and letting you be yourself, all the while catching the moments you forgot you had during that day. He took all of the standard photos that we requested for the day, but when you let Josh do his thing, some of the most amazing pictures come out! I remember just spending some time with my husband, chatting, taking a minute to ourselves, but those happen to be some of the best photos, because we forgot Josh was there, not because he's quiet, but because we were completely comfortable around him. He really does capture your own personal story. The best part about Josh as our photographer is he really LOVES his job and he wants to continue to love his job. So you don't ever feel like you're just another wedding to him. We can't recommend him enough, and Rolli and RC!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! I love you guys! :)

Josh did a wonderful engagement photo session for my husband and I. He was prompt and friendly. We enjoyed our photos and working with him. It was a really cold day but we wanted our photos outside and he braved the cold to give us what we asked for. Thank you Josh!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

It was my absolute pleasure! Thank you so much!

Jacqueline · Married on 12/01/2012

Josh is one of the most brilliant photographers I know. Not only is he professional and charismatic, he is brilliantly creative. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without the memories he captured in all the photos. I honestly can not say enough about him, his assistant and his company. Cuppek photography will make any day magical. I highly recommend him for any of your photography needs. Keep up the excellent work Josh.. YOU ROCK!!!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Caitlin · Married on 10/20/2012

Josh did an absolutely amazing job at my wedding and I couldn't be happier with him. I arrived at the church with my bridesmaids early to get dressed, etc. and Josh was already there taking some pictures of the church. He was extremely friendly and handled everything by himself. He did not need direction from the bride or groom, which took a lot of stress off of us all. My guests also enjoyed his presence and told me they thought he did a great job. A couple people told me that wherever the commotion was at the reception, Josh was right there taking a photo! IT is evident in the photographs that he captured all of the important moments. He is an extremely talented photographer. I am so happy with my photographs and so is everyone else. I cannot stop going through them! If you want a wedding photographer who is not only talented and professional, but also a really nice and fun guy, I would recommend Josh in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Luck allowed my husband and I to find Josh and we couldn't have been happier! Josh first took our engagement photos and the result was beautiful! My now husband can be very shy, but Josh managed to put his nerves at ease resulting in some wonderful photos! After our first photo session, Josh was in constant contact and was extremely responsive no matter how small the request. Prior to the big day, I didn't have a worry at all because I knew Josh would put the importance of my wedding as though it was his own! He truly did a wonderful job at our wedding and made everyone feel incredibly comfortable. He even helped my family bring bags to the car! I would highly recommend Cuppek Photography to anyone looking in the area. He honestly helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Cuppek Photography's reply:

You are awesome! :) Thank you so much for the wonderful review... I can't wait to see you guys again!
  • User3720978 · 2+ years ago

Josh has amazing talent and I enjoyed having him as part of my big day. He was professional, funny, and very focused. I will definitely be suggesting Cuppek Photography to my friends and family. Keep up the great work!

Sent on 12/07/2013
  • F

Amy · Married on 08/15/2009

I was so pleased that I had picked Cuppek Photography as my photographer. Joshua took the time and went over all off the photos that I felt I needed to have, and he delivered. I was impressed by Josh's professionalism and talent. He took so many photos that I didn't even know he was taking. Also, Joshua was so friendly. I feel that I felt like some of my vendors were not approachable. That was not the case with Joshua and I really appreciated that. I am so glad that I had chosen him as my photographer and I have the photos to cherish forever. I highly recommend Joshua for any events you may have.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Ally · Married on 04/25/2015

Josh and his team were a joy to work with! He was very flexible in working around our schedules and availability and he offered several different pricing packages which allowed us to customize to our needs as well as fit our budget. We used Josh's engagement/wedding photography and videography services that he offered and were extremely pleased with the final products! Our pictures are beautiful and Josh and his team captured all the special moments of our day. Josh made us feel comfortable when taking our photos (lets be honest, posing isn't the most natural thing in the world for many!) and we appreciated his style which was a modern take on traditional wedding photos. The hardest part in working with Josh is that there are SO many great photos that it is incredibly hard to pick our favorites! :) We couldn't have been more pleased with the final outcome and working with Josh and his crew.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cuppek Photography's reply:

Hey Ally & Rob. Thank you so much for this awesome review. I had an amazing time photographing your wedding and I'm so happy that I was able to be a part of your day. I hope to see you both again soon!