Cupcakin Bake Shop Reviews

5 Reviews for Cupcakin Bake Shop

• Priti

Priti · Married on 09/01/2019

Delicious Cupcakes!

These cupcakes were a hit at our wedding last month! Not only are they delicious, but they are also a work of art- just beautiful! Delivery & set-up was a breeze. Thank you Cupcakin' & a special thanks to Alyssa who was so responsive and patient with us over the months of planning!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi B. · Married on 10/25/2018

I recommend mini cupcakes for ANY occasion

These cupcakes were AMAZING. We enjoyed having the variety of flavors. The cakes were moist and they had an array of both traditional and unique flavors.

Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

We used Cupcakin Bake Shop for our wedding reception cupcakes. They were delicious! We got some special order Funfetti cupcakes and some Oreo cupcakes as well. I thought I ordered way too many cupcakes for the amount of guest we had at our reception, but they were all gone at the end of the night because our guests absolutely loved them. One of the best parts about our reception were these amazing cupcakes. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2017

My husband and I had gone wedding cake tasting and came to the conclusion we don't really like cake... why are we going to have a cake at our wedding? That is until I step into Lila's cupcake shop. The flavors are amazing and the cake is always so moist. I took a sample box home to show my fiance. He loved them! Lila made us a cake topper for us to cut and we have 4 different kinds of cupcakes at our wedding. I had guests coming up to me all night telling me how good the cupcakes were. We had a some extra that we took to the brunch the next day and again... still moist and delicious. Again I had guests coming up to me telling me this was the best cupcake they've ever had and where did I get them from.

I highly recommend Cupcakin Bake Shop even if you weren't thinking about cake!

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • Kevin & Melissa Parker

Kevin M. · Married on 07/03/2015

I was amazed at how moist my cake and cupcakes were. ALL my guest loved the different flavors, and raved about how they weren't too sweet, or too dry... Just perfection!. Lila was on time to the venue, and set up the display just as I had envisioned. She will definitely get my business again!

Sent on 08/11/2015