Cupcaked, LLC. Reviews

7 | Clifton, VA

7 Reviews for Cupcaked, LLC.

Denise · Married on 09/16/2016

I definitely recommend cupcaked to anyone, she did our cupcakes, cake and desserts for our wedding on September 16th, 2016 and everything was delicious and looked beautiful! All of our guests complemented all of her desserts.

Sent on 10/04/2016

We are such huge fans of Cupcaked, located in Clifton, VA. Kristina is simply the best to work with, she's so flexible and professional and makes the best cupcakes my wife and I have ever had. There are a ton of cupcake shops popping up all over and Cupcaked is by far the best. Personal service, Kristina worked with us to find the right flavors and new and interesting choices that were such a huge hit at our wedding. They helped with the hardest part, which was choosing the flavors and took care of everything else! Can't wait to go back and get more cupcakes!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/22/2015

Cupcaked provided the treats for our dessert table (cupcakes and cake bombs) and they were AMAZING! Kristina worked with me on my super specific order (I've been known to be picky) and they all looked and tasted even better than i could've imagined. The best part is she completely catered to my gluten allergy and created specialty cupcakes (which are available in almost all of their flavors btw) and the cake for us to cut as well in GF flavors as well. 110% recommendation from this happy bride :)

Sent on 09/01/2015

Steve · Married on 06/13/2015

Outstanding cupcakes, the best we have ever had. Everyone at the reception was raving about them. They were beautifully displayed and take-home boxes were provided for leftovers. We never even saw Kristina on the day of the wedding -- she knew exactly what to do and it got done. We will continue to recommend Cupcaked to everyone we know.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Shirley · event on: 05/21/2015

Kristina has the best cupcakes and service. When it comes to cupcakes, Cupcaked is the only vendor
    we use, and as a testimonial, I wear them very well. The quality and presentation of her cupcakes is outstanding and I would highly recommend her for weddings, engagements, corporate events and any time you just want a cupcake. Shirley

Sent on 06/03/2015

Robin · event on: 03/25/2015

Cupcaked is by far my favorite bakery in Northern Virginia. In addition to the every-day adorable atmosphere and deliciousness, Kristina and her staff helped make my Bridal Shower very special. They worked closely with my mother to imagine and execute a truly customized event. We started by having a scone making class where we chose the flavor and ate them right out of the oven. Next, there was a miniature cupcake and tea tasting which was thoughtfully and beautifully presented. I would definitely recommend Cupcaked, LLC and Kristina!

Sent on 05/27/2015
  • User5151726 · event on: 07/12/2014

Wonderful to work with. Loved the cupcakes for my son's Peter Rabbit themed first birthday.

Sent on 06/07/2015