Cupcake Craving Reviews

8 | Sacramento, CA

8 Reviews for Cupcake Craving

Katherine · Married on 05/02/2015

We absolutely love Cupcake Craving! They're the best cupcakes we've ever had, so naturally we had to choose them to make cupcakes for our wedding guests. They were a huge hit and everyone loved them! They were flexible and able to make one cupcake slightly different than they usually do. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Very helpful and professional representative. The presentation looked great. The cupcakes tasted incredible. I would highly recommend Cupcake Craving.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Christine · Married on 11/05/2010

We loved having Cupcake Craving provide our wedding cake and cupcakes in November 2010. They arrived on time. They were very accommodating in that we were able to customize our cakes at no additional charge. Best of all, they were nicer and more affordable versus all of the local cake places we sampled from the bay area (including Berkeley, San Rafael, Petaluma and Santa Rosa). We found both of their Sacramento/Folsom branches were very pleasant. We’ve received a ton of compliments from our wedding guests on the cupcakes which in include “those were the best cupcakes I’ve ever had” and “those lemon cupcakes were soooo good!” Also, the chocolate cheesecake cupcakes were finished so fast that a number of guests (including the bride) were left without a taste … I guess that means that we get to go back for more cake tasting. Yay!

Sent on 12/12/2010

Jenni · Married on 04/25/2010

I come here for ALL of my special events: birthdays, baby showers, mother's day. So I knew exactly who I wanted to do my wedding. They are so great, so delicious, and who doesn't love a cupcake???

Sent on 05/13/2010
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/25/2010

Sent on 05/20/2010

Tiffany · Married on 05/24/2015

Love this place!! They allowed my fiance & I to try whatever cupcake flavors we wanted when we made an appointment to book our wedding cupcakes. They were ALL delicious! They are very creative and didn't pressure us to make a decision. Yummy!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Stacy · Married on 06/29/2013

I had always wanted cupcakes at my wedding and we had found them at the Bridal Expo earlier in the year. They were a little slow in responding to emails but never so much so that I was beginning to worry. I loved that they provide a free tasting of as many of their cupcakes as you'd like to insure that you get the cupcakes you want. I also liked that you could get any flavor cupcake in the mini size rather than just a select few. They were very reasonable in their pricing of not only their cupcakes but also in their delivery and cake stand.

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 06/06/2010

3.0

I ordered from Cupcake Craving because I had coupons for them. They turned out to be much better than I had expected. Their location on Howe and Arden is tiny, but it is filled to the brim with cupcakes. The tasting process was fun, but I felt like the girl who helped us hated her job. They were very punctual on the day of our event, arriving about fifteen minutes early. The cupcakes looked and tasted great.

Sent on 06/09/2010