C's BBQ Catering Reviews

10 | Rocklin, CA

10 Reviews for C's BBQ Catering

Stephanie Donohue · Married on 10/10/2020

Chris was awsome to work with,the food is wonderful and his portions are huge.He's very professional.

After our wedding,our friends and family were raving over how wonderful everything tasted and was presented.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Lynzee Lytle

Craig Fullerton · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent Food & service

Delicious! That’s what everyone said at the wedding. Fresh, moist tasty. Excellent food, Excellent service. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Chelsea · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing bbq!

Our wedding was September 12th, 2020 and my guests and family are STILL raving about how amazing the food was! The bbq was the best we have ever had! If you have a party, wedding, or any sort of event you need to use C’s BBq Catering! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Veronica · Married on 10/04/2019

Wedding Reception

Absolutely fantastic food!! The tri tip is out if this world and the chicken was perfect. Can it go wrong with C’s!!!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2018

All of our quests said the trip tip was the best they had ever tasted, and I agree. Easy folks to work with. I knew, I was in very good hands.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Susan · Married on 05/27/2017

Wonderful food!

Plenty of food, super good (especially chicken thighs) and the service was incredible. They were flexible to our venue because of COVID and just great to work with. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

We had our 7/2/16 wedding catered by C's BBQ and Chris & Dotty did a superb job, not to mention the food was delicious!!! Let me start by saying that Chris is a great communicator! He quickly responded to all my emails and his responses always put my mind at ease. With all the stress of wedding planning, the one aspect that I felt confident about was the food. And speaking of, we offered a buffet that included brisket, which can be tricky if not done right, but Chris did not fail to deliver. Not only was the brisket raved about, the chicken was moist and tasty, the chipotle baked beans were devoured, the potato salad was fantastic, the mac & cheese was creamy, and the cornbread was the perfect balance of sweet, savory & yummy! We ordered enough to feed 100, and had more than enough food. At the end of dinner, Chris & Dotty discretely broke down the buffet (professional stainless steel chaffing dishes), packaged up the leftovers and stored them in the refrigerator for us to take home and enjoy later. We can't thank them enough for helping to make our BIG day shine!

We continue to receive compliments on the great food and the professionalism of Chris & Dotty and If you're considering BBQ for your wedding, you can't go wrong with C's BBQ!

Cheers!
    Andrea & Mike
    Loomis, CA

Sent on 07/27/2016

I am still getting compliments on the catering! The chicken and Tri Tip was tender, the loaded mashed potatoes were amazing, the bacon mac and cheese to die for!

We would definitely use and recommend C's BBQ catering again!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Deb · Married on 09/08/2018

They are our go-to caterers

Guests thoroughly enjoyed food. C's has now catered several events for me and we have been pleased with the quality and quantity of food served.

Sent on 11/27/2018