C's BBQ Catering Reviews

5 | Rocklin, CA

5 Reviews for C's BBQ Catering

leah · Married on 06/30/2018

I booked Chris for my wedding for 150 guests. He was flexible on pricing and worked to keep me in my budget.

I had the tri tip, chicken breast, loaded mashed potatoes, jalapeño bacon macoroni and cheese, and the nothing fancy green salad.

My guests loved the food!!! I had two professional cooks at my wedding and they said that one of the most important parts to a good wedding is the food. So....the food was amazing!!!!!!

But more importantly....Chris was sooooo easy to work with and he helped to make our wedding something to remember.

If I need to have food catered again; C’s BBQ is my first choice.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/23/2018

All of our quests said the trip tip was the best they had ever tasted, and I agree. Easy folks to work with. I knew, I was in very good hands.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

We had our 7/2/16 wedding catered by C's BBQ and Chris & Dotty did a superb job, not to mention the food was delicious!!! Let me start by saying that Chris is a great communicator! He quickly responded to all my emails and his responses always put my mind at ease. With all the stress of wedding planning, the one aspect that I felt confident about was the food. And speaking of, we offered a buffet that included brisket, which can be tricky if not done right, but Chris did not fail to deliver. Not only was the brisket raved about, the chicken was moist and tasty, the chipotle baked beans were devoured, the potato salad was fantastic, the mac & cheese was creamy, and the cornbread was the perfect balance of sweet, savory & yummy! We ordered enough to feed 100, and had more than enough food. At the end of dinner, Chris & Dotty discretely broke down the buffet (professional stainless steel chaffing dishes), packaged up the leftovers and stored them in the refrigerator for us to take home and enjoy later. We can't thank them enough for helping to make our BIG day shine!

We continue to receive compliments on the great food and the professionalism of Chris & Dotty and If you're considering BBQ for your wedding, you can't go wrong with C's BBQ!

Cheers!
    Andrea & Mike
    Loomis, CA

Sent on 07/27/2016

I am still getting compliments on the catering! The chicken and Tri Tip was tender, the loaded mashed potatoes were amazing, the bacon mac and cheese to die for!

We would definitely use and recommend C's BBQ catering again!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Deb · Married on 09/08/2018

They are our go-to caterers

Guests thoroughly enjoyed food. C's has now catered several events for me and we have been pleased with the quality and quantity of food served.

Sent on 11/27/2018