Crystaline Photography and Video Reviews

Crystaline Photography and Video 5
Crystaline Photography and Video 6
Crystaline Photography and Video 7

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

Jamie with Crystaline Photography was AMAZING! She is a truly gifted photographer and extremely enthusiastic, organized, responsive, flexible and professional.
    She really listened to what we wanted. I wanted pine trees and mountains, so she came up with the idea of an engagement session at Evergreen Lakehouse and our pictures were fantastic! Couldn’t believe how many great pictures she captured in the little over an hour session! She helped come up with creative poses and even let us ice skate since I was a figure skater and my now husband is a hockey player.
    For the wedding, Jamie committed to helping us get as many pictures done before the guests arrive and it all worked great! We were able to spend much more time with our guests during the wedding rather than spending the whole time taking pictures. Jamie was great at getting everyone where they needed to be for pictures AND helped come up with a great plan before the wedding for how photos would go.
    Jamie was very responsive and on time for everything! Very professional and does a beautiful job with her craft! We recommend her for any wedding or other photography needs!

Crystaline Photography and Video 8
    Crystaline Photography and Video 9
    Crystaline Photography and Video 10

Kimberly · Married on 10/19/2017

We used Crystaline Photography and Video for our daughters wedding in October. Jamie was very professional and very attentive to us and our wants and needs. She responded quickly to my inquiries and offered help figuring out a wedding venue even before we hired her. We used her services for photos and video. Very pleased with this team.

Abby · Married on 08/27/2017

Jamie was great! We got a TON of beautiful pictures, she was extremely flexible (we planned for a destination wedding) and all within our budget!

Crystaline Photography and Video 11
    Crystaline Photography and Video 12
    Crystaline Photography and Video 13
    Crystaline Photography and Video 14
    Crystaline Photography and Video 15

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2017

Jamie and her crew were amazing. My husband and I could not be more happy about how all the photos and video turned out. Jamie was amazing to work with and we thank her so much for capturing our special day!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

We had both their photography and DJ services and they were great! Easy to work with, well organized, had a game plan and kept to it but yet flexible. The DJ kept the crowd on the dance floor all night too! Our photos turned out wonderful, she captured all our special moments and most the time we didn't even know she was there! Very pleased and I highly recommend!

Ray · Married on 08/13/2016

Everything about our experience with Crystaline Photography and Video was A plus. Jamie responded to our request, was extremely polite & patient, and the end results were excellent. The conditions on the day of the wedding were less than ideal, yet the photos we received were outstanding. Cudos to Jamie for a job well done.

We used the video service provided by Cystaline Photography and it was great! Super organized from the first phone call, Jamie showed up right on time, got great shots of personal moments and was so kind and generous to myself and all the people she encountered at the wedding. The final product was even more amazing. She gives you 4 copies of the DVD, complete with a photo from the photographer. Plus, she added artistic touches so that the final product making it a mini movie with a clear beginning, middle, and end. Having this video was the best money spent for the whole day!

Renee · Married on 07/18/2015

We are incredibly happy with our wedding and engagement pictures and video! Jamie was great to work with. During the ceremony, she was practically invisible when she was taking pictures. She was not intrusive and did not block anyone's view of us. Not only did she get wonderful formal pictures, she got great candid shots. She was very quick to pick up on when my husband and I were about to laugh or kiss and got the best candid shots. She really captured our love and happiness. I will be recommending Jamie to everyone!

Tami · Married on 05/25/2015

Jamie photographed my small wedding in May 2015. My husband and I did not want any large complicated (and super expensive) photography packages that some companies require for wedding photography. Jaime was very helpful, explained the whole process to us, and the wedding pictures were absolutely stunning. I could not have imaged a better wedding photography experience.

Angela · Married on 03/27/2015

Jamie is absolutely amazing! My husband and I used her services for engagement photos and all day the day of our wedding! The pictures were beautiful and she made us feel at ease. We couldn't have asked for a more professional and personal photographer to spend our day with! We love her so much she took our maternity and new born pictures as well! I will always recommend Jamie, she's astounding!

Alison · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband and I were debating on whether or not to hire a videographer for our wedding. Although all the samples of other videographers we saw were phenomenal, it was too expensive, and we did not need a super edited fancy video. We just wanted our special day caught a camera, without having to rely on a family member to take care of it.
    I received an email from Crystaline about a month before our wedding advertising a special for video for the wedding, and we decided to get into contact with them. Jamie was so AWESOME! At first all I really wanted was the ceremony, and all my husband wanted was the speeches, so we could not decide what would work best for us. Jamie met us at our venue, went over the pros of doing just ceremony versus ceremony and reception, very straight forward, and sent us home with some samples. We were so relieved that getting video for our entire wedding was in the budget!
    On wedding day, Jamie was practically invisible (in a good way!). She always stayed in the background while capturing the entire wedding. My husband wore a small lapel microphone during the ceremony so that his sound could be picked up. After the wedding she emailed me during the editing process and asked me details about what was allowed to stay in and what wasn't (we had some cursing, I know not everyone appreciates that, but we didn't mind).
    We received 3 Blue Ray's and 3 DVD's about 3-4 weeks after the wedding. We had about 3 hours total footage, it was so much that she had to put it on two discs! The sound was great, we had a lot of laughs with all of the behind-the-scene moments, and we truly feel like we got exactly what we wanted.
    If you are debating on whether or not to hire a videographer for your wedding, absolutely do it! You may not be watching them all the time, but you will regret not having it.

Kellie · Married on 07/27/2014

Jamie with Crystaline Photography and Mutlimedia was absolutely amazing. She was so responsive to the vision we had for our wedding video and so prepared the day off. Having two camera angles really made the video that much better. She even went out of her way to make sure our sparkler send off was covered even though it was after hours. I am so glad I get to relive our special day over and over. When I watched the video, it was so beautiful and well put together that it felt like I was there all over again. It takes a truly talented person, like Jamie, to make that happen. I would highly recommend Crystaline for any of your photography or videography needs!

Kristen · Married on 02/28/2014

Mike and Jamie were the best photographers. We could not have asked for more attentive and creative people to capture our day. We had a destination wedding and it was about one hundred degrees one our wedding day but that did not stop them...they were there for every minute and they took amazing pictures. My husband is hard to get good pictures of because he is always talking or doing something but they managed to capture a bunch of great pics. I give them an eleven out of ten for service and quality!

They make wonderful videos as well. It was so great to get to see the day all over again. They are so accommodating, they will make the edited version however you want. We are going to show our video at our reception back home and we can't wait.

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2013

Jamie and Mike were amazing to work with! Our pictures turned out so beautiful and exactly what we discussed! My husband and I couldn't take engagement pictures as part of our package, so they gave us a print credit, which was perfect because we loved our pictures so much! Our video turned out great as well! They far exceeded all expectations we had!

Danielle · Married on 06/18/2011

Jamie and Crystaline Photography were GREAT!!! I just looked at our wedding pictures online and they are ALL wonderful!! GREAT JOB!!! They also did a photo booth for us. This was a huge hit!! I highly recommend the photo booth for you and your guest. And I recommend even higher (can I do that? Oops, I just did) Crystaline Photography to do it!!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2010

We just received our wedding photo proofs back from Jamie at Crystaline Photo this past weekend and the first thing I wanted to do was thank her. She did an amazing job. We got every shot that we requested and then some. Jamie was completely invisible the whole time, I have no idea how she got so many great photographs. Since you can't be in more than one place at your wedding, it was a huge surprise to me that Jamie captured so many moments that we missed but now feel like we were a part of. My mother's first comment after she saw the proofs was, "I feel like I didn't miss a single part of the wedding with all of the photographs!" We also had Jamie's husband Mike of Digital DJ do our ceremony and reception music and we received so many positive comments from our guests on his music selection. They made our event just perfect and went above and beyond. I can't recommend them enough. Thank you both!

Amy · Married on 06/14/2008

Jamie and Mike Striplin were wonderful to work with and did everything we asked for and more. They helped make our day the most memorable day of our life with beautiful pictures to show off!!!!

Dawn · Married on 10/20/2007

Jamie and Mike were wonderful. Not uptight, flexible with our wants and needs. Very professional - seemed to enjoy their work. They really helped make our daughter's day special and the memories they helped us create were beautiful.
    Highly recommend!

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2007

Jamie and everyone with Crystaline Photo was amazing to work with. Jaime was able to meet with us before our ceremony so I knew that she had a clear idea if what kind of pictures we wanted. When I saw our pictures, I was amazed. They were more beautiful and creative that I ever imagined. Months after our special day I still can't stop looking at them. I have not seen any other photographer's picture that impress me as much as Jaime's. Also, our weddin video was so professionally done. Every moment we would want captured was captured beautifully! I will continually recommend Crystaline Photo to anyone who desires creative, beautiful, and timeless pictures!

Sent on 03/24/2008

Crystaline Photography and Video's reply:

If you would like to see Sam & John's wedding click go to this link: http://home.comcast.net/~jamwaite/SappJacksonAlbum/

Kimberlee · Married on 06/24/2007

Chrystaline Photography did an amazing job with our wedding photos. Jamie, our photographer, was flexible with our day and the planning of our wedding. She had a wide variety of packages to choose from and worked with our budget. She took pictures of everything to help us remember our unbelievable day! Our package also included a beautiful wedding album that she designed based off of the pictures we chose. We ended up with amazing pictures! We are so thankful for such beautiful pictures to help us remember our wedding day!!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2007

Jamie at Crystaline Photography was awesome!! From the first meeting to arriving early and staying late to finishing my wedding album - she was great through the entire process. She was very professional, in fact I didn't even notice her during the ceremony, but she caught every moment. She took so many great pictures.

Sent on 03/24/2008

Crystaline Photography and Video's reply:

If you would like to see Erin & Adam's wedding album from Terrace Gardens at Ken Caryl go to this link: http://home.comcast.net/~jamwaite/BowlerKlitzkeAlbum/

Julie · Married on 08/03/2003

Wonderful job at a great rate!

Cynthia · Married on 01/26/2002

Jamie Waite with Crystaline Photography did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. She was so professional and unobtrusive, yet got all the photos of our wedding we wanted and then some! I would recommend to everyone in need of a photographer.

Renee · Married on 07/18/2015

Jamie was very observant of how my husband and I interacted and was able to catch the best moments of our engagement session and our wedding day. She knew when we were about to laugh, when we were about to kiss and when we were about to be romantic. When you meet her, be yourselves. If you are a joking couple, joke with each other in front of her. If you are a romantic couple, be romantic around her. She will pick up quickly the best parts of your relationship and capture those in your pictures.

Alexandria · Married on 07/26/2014

Jamie with Crystaline Photography was great when we booked videography with her. We were only a couple months out from the wedding and hadn't booked videography yet because of the expense. Jamie offered us a last minute booking deal for the dates she had open and thankfully ours was open. She was great on the day of the wedding and got great wedding footage! We had a hiccup that our first CDs didn't have sound but Jamie was great about switching them out right and away and even gave us a few more for the inconvenience. I would definitely use her again for an event!